Who Can Tell?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it. Cum in me." Cass said, sitting up enough to look in his eyes.

"Cum in him." Jane agreed, kissing Adam. Cass moaned, bucking his hips. His hole clenched around Adams member, his own cock twitching and spurting onto his stomach.

Jane's kiss and Cass's orgasm we're enough to push Adam over the edge. His cock spasmed inside of Cass as he shot rope after rope inside his guts. The three moaned together, before Adam and Jane collapsed on either side of Cass.

The three laid in the aftermath, panting and out of breath, all thoroughly satisfied. Cass was the first to speak. "We should do that again sometime." He said completely casually.

Adam sat up. "That was... I'm not." Cass cut him off.

"Yeah yeah, you're not gay. You're probably bi, like me. Or pan. Could be pan. Either way you want to fuck some guys. That's perfectly..." He sat up and cracked his back, grunting as he did. "Fine. You have no need to worry about it." He turned to Jane. "And you want to see him top other guys, but are weirdly ashamed of it. That's perfectly fine too." Cass stood up, sliding back on to the couch. "It's like, super obvious. I've known for years now that was the case. It'll make both of you happy."

Adam sat up, so did Jane. "No..." Adam started "I don't like..." Cass cut him off. He held Adams face with one hand, kissing him on the lips. For a few seconds they were pressed together, Jane watching intently. When Cass pulled away, he was the only one whose face hadn't turned red. "Okay... I mean... I guess... you might be right."

12