Who Dares Sins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her grip on Tom's cock while he was on top of her had been delicate, however when she wrapped her hand around it a second time, in this position, she got a better hold of it, she got her palm and fingers wrapped right around it and brought it under her control. Scarlett moved her head over it and brought her face toward it like a moth to a flame, and Tom could feel her hot breath wash over and around it, all while she slowly moved her hand up and down its length, stroking it ardently. She hadn't been dared to simply touch it or stroke it, however, and she wasn't here to simply do either of those things.

Bringing her face right up to it so her mouth was almost pressed up against it, Scarlett placed a long, slow kiss on his shaft, then moved down it and placed another, and then another. Her kisses were more like small sucking motions as she wrapped her lips around his girth and pulled them into the shape of a kiss, using her tongue to lick it while she did so. She did this until she reached his base, then she swapped sides and worked her way back up to the top, kissing every inch along the way during her ascent.

In time, Scarlett reached the top - reached the bulbous head of Tom's cock - where she placed a final kiss - the longest kiss of them all. After this kiss, she stuck out her tongue and licked his head, playing with it with her tongue, wrapping it around it and getting a proper sample of Tom's taste, until she could bear to tease neither herself nor Tom any longer. Retracting her tongue, her lips parted and her mouth opened, then she lowered her head down so the empty space that was her mouth was no longer empty.

Her lips closed around Tom's girth like a seal so tight that no air could get through, Scarlett grateful for her nostrils allowing her an alternative method to breathe, and then the seal moved lower down his shaft. It got so far and then slowly came back up, the air blowing out of Scarlett's nose breezing over Tom's crotch, then it went back down again, this time even farther. Scarlett displayed her mastery over her gag reflex as she moved the marker of saliva lower and lower down the shaft of Tom's cock, repeatedly beating her personal best and vocalising her delight with moans and groans.

She wasn't the only one either, Scarlett encouraged by Tom's moans of pleasure and the odd "Oh my God," and "Fucking hell," he uttered. And she wasn't just using her mouth either, double-teaming Tom's cock with her mouth and her hand, not to mention her tongue and her throat when she took it that deep - and you best believe that she took it that deep. Her speed increased exponentially as she sucked her handsome housemate's handsome cock with ever-increasing fervour, and despite having her nostrils free, Scarlett found herself needing to come up for air.

Saliva strung from cock to mouth as she temporarily parted ways with it, her eyes showing signs of tearing up, though not because she was sad. Scarlett broke the string with her hand and massaged it into Tom's cock, stroking it from top to bottom, taking in deep, loud gasps of air, and then got right back to it. She moaned with gluttony as she partook in one of her very favourite pastimes, though no blowjob she had ever given had her as ravenous or as horny as this one had. Her inner slut was coming out, and she was embracing every naughty part of it.

Her spare hand subconsciously found its way between her legs to discover just how fucking wet she was, just how fucking wet this had made her, and for a moment it felt like the two were telepathic and shared a unified thought and feeling - that they couldn't wait any longer. While this was heavenly enough and a large part of Tom didn't want it to end, he wanted Scarlett's other lips to be wrapped around his cock and he wanted it badly, and Scarlett was thinking the exact same thing - the sticky substance on the fingers of her spare hand demonstrating this.

Scarlett again came back up for air, though this time unsure of whether her mouth would return to Tom's obelisk, and she looked up at Tom with a knowing look in her eye, her hand still stroking his cock. Tom ushered her backwards and onto her back once more, leading her with his strong arms and hands, and Scarlett's legs fell open when she reassumed her place on the floor. Tom found his way between them, their lips locking again, their bodies pressed against each other, Tom's cock pressing against her inner thigh.

He shuffled up slightly so his cock positioned itself where they both wanted it to be positioned, and it pushed gently against her pussy, causing her to gasp with unadulterated excitement. "Do it..." Scarlett whined into his ear, the cumslut absolutely desperate for it, and then she looked into Tom's eyes in preparation to say something that she knew would seal the deal - "I dare you...". Tom dared, because who dares wins, and he was determined that Enter Shikari wouldn't be apologising to him this day.

Tom got onto his knees and positioned his cock appropriately, the tip aligning with Scarlett's pussy, and he slowly began to ease himself forward. Her pussy offered little resistance but not none, still plenty tight despite her arousal and its wet condition. Tom pushed on, and after a couple of seconds, Scarlett's tight pussy yielded to the invader, its muscles relaxing like those in her thighs had before, and Tom slid his length deep inside her and received a most rapturous welcome. "Ughhh," Scarlett grunted, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as Tom's cock stretched her wide and filled her deep, "Oh G-od...".

Tom himself moaned feeling her warmth and wetness envelop his cock tightly, and he looked down at the sight beneath him, Scarlett's legs spread wide open, her clit swollen, her lips puffy, and his cock buried inside her. He leant forward and planted his hands on the floor on either side of her, then began to motion his hips back and forth, pressing his pelvis against hers every time he came forth, ensuring that they got as close and as deep as was possible. Fucking on the carpet wasn't the most comfortable place they could have done this, but they didn't care, as this sure as hell beat masturbating, they both thought.

Scarlett's pussy was meant to stretch around Tom's cock, like Tom's cock was meant to fill Scarlett's pussy. It just felt so fucking right, and shivers tingled down Scarlett's spine and she had goosebumps all over her body, the hedonistic woman's body quivering with sexual excitement. "O-oh mm-y G-God..." she whimpered, unable to speak properly, though not needing to say anything at all. Tom adjusted his position once or twice, leaning back upright and holding onto Scarlett's legs, pressing his body down against hers and letting her feel his weight upon her, enjoying discovering what felt and worked best for them both.

They could have taken their escapades onto a piece of furniture, or even to a different room for that matter, but they were too caught up in the moment, too invested in each other to pay any mind to anything else. Now would have been a tremendously bad time for Emma and Marcus to walk through the front door, though that was unlikely as they had not been gone long, and they weren't going to let that fear stop them in their tracks. Speaking of Emma and Marcus, it wouldn't be farfetched for 'Be Faithful' by Fatman Scoop to be played at one of the clubs they went to tonight - especially if there was a noughties night - which had the lyrics:

Who fuckin' tonight? Who fuckin' tonight?

Who fuckin' tonight? Oh! Oh!

Scarlett and Tom - that was who was fuckin' tonight, Mr. Scoop. "Fuck me, Tom..." Scarlett moaned, "Fuck me...". This wasn't a dare, and it felt like more of a plea, even more of a command, Scarlett almost having forgotten what it was like to get fucked, and totally having forgotten what it was like to get fucked by someone she wanted to get fucked by, finally getting the vitamin D she had been so dearly missing. This wasn't simply a fling with a stranger for the sake of a shag, this was as carnal as it got - not merely need, but want and desire, the culmination of someone and something she had wanted for some time. And she wasn't alone.

Tom wasn't one for sleeping around and having one-night stands - he had nothing against people who did, it just wasn't for him - and he'd had his eyes on Scarlett for longer than even Marcus might have known, if Marcus even had known, he just never anticipated or expected anything to happen between them, perhaps having lacked the confidence to make a move on someone who he considered miles out of his league. And yet, here they were, finding themselves in the same league, one conveniently in a position atop the other, waiting to see who finished first.

"Scarlett..." Tom groaned, "I have to stop... I'm so close..."

Tom wanted to cum tremendously and he was dangerously close, though he did not want Scarlett to go unsatisfied - Scarlett not yet familiar with how important that was for him. Fortunately, what Scarlett said back to him allayed any fears he had. "I'm close too, don't stop..." she groaned back at him, "Please don't stop fucking me - I'm gonna cum and I want you to fucking cum inside me..."

There were no dares shared between them at this juncture, only the truth, and the truth was - as the saying goes - what set them free.

Scarlett could feel her body beginning the chemical and physical process that she experienced often on her own, yet even the spark that would ignite the raging fire burned more intensely experiencing it with someone else and by someone else's hand. Or - case in point - someone else's cock. Her body began to quiver as the butterflies in her stomach fluttered with increasing intensity, and while Tom and his cock pounded deep into her grateful, soaking wet pussy time and again, she braced herself to ride the highest of waves.

Each moan got louder and was vocalised in a higher pitch than the last, surely building to a crescendo and to pure, orgasmic pandemonium. Tom could sense it, and he was glad for more than one reason because he had reached and surpassed his threshold and could not hold on any longer. "Scarlett, I'm gonna cum," he voiced, and Scarlett encouraged him, begged him, compelled him to do it.

"Cum, Tom..." she moaned, "Cum inside me..."

A handful more thrusts were cast into history, then the present presented them with shared euphoria.

Scarlett's legs wrapped tightly around Tom of their own volition as her body tensed reflexively to the orgasm that roared through her. Her pussy contracted hard around Tom's cock as his own orgasm had him almost collapse on top of her, Scarlett's housemate doing his best to carry on fucking her while his orgasm all but took control of his entire body. His cock throbbed and spasmed, ejecting wave after wave of the world's most delectable liquid deep into Scarlett's hungry, greedy pussy.

The two moaned animalistically into the other's ear, the feeling of Tom cumming inside her elongating Scarlett's orgasm and making it more intense, and the feeling of Scarlett cumming on his cock drawing out and making Tom's own even more powerful than it already was. Who knew what state the carpet beneath them was in, not only surely having soaked up some perspiration, but likely also that which had come out of Tom and was now leaking out of Scarlett, mixing with her own venereal juices.

Tom eventually did collapse on top of Scarlett, his chest resting against hers, and their mutual orgasms abated and were confined to history like those last handful of thrusts that had brought them here. They breathed heavily, whining and groaning softly in harmony, and after Tom moved himself off Scarlett and lay beside her, they lay there for a minute, processing what had just happened and gathering themselves as best they could. Scarlett's arm fell limply onto Tom, unknowingly close to his cock which was smothered in her cum, and she turned her head to look at him.

"Well..." she sighed, preparing to say something though, she wasn't sure what. Tom turned his head to look back at her, watching her chest rising and lowering as she breathed heavily, and Scarlett finished her sentence. "Fuck me..." That wasn't what she had intended to say, however, she hadn't the mental capacity to think of anything more intelligent right now.

"I just did..." Tom joked, unable to stop himself from smiling, and Scarlett laughed.

"Yes, you did..." she said after she had stopped laughing, "Fuck yes you did..."

Another minute or so passed them by, the two lying naked beside each other on the living room floor, quietly staring up at the ceiling, pondering what came next. Scarlett was the first to sit up, and Tom took that as his cue to sit up too. Scarlett looked at him silently before she planted a final kiss on his lips and stood up, one that Tom hoped wasn't a farewell kiss into the all too well-known plains of detachment. Tom watched Scarlett slowly walk out of the room, appearing to purposefully sway her hips and her bare arse from side to side bewitchingly, wondering whether that was the first and last time he'd see that sight.

Scarlett planted a foot on the first step of the staircase and stopped, resting a hand on the handrail, and turned to Tom. "I dare you to come shower with me," she said with a now familiar seductive tone in her voice, and Tom looked at her in her naked state inviting him to come and shower with her. She gestured to him with her head to follow, and then she continued on up the stairs and to the bathroom, and Tom shot up off the floor in a flash and hurtled out of the door faster than he had earlier when their dares had them searching for the truth that they were both seeking.