All Comments on 'Who Ever Said Love was Easy?'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Enjoyable Story

Taking on a lifetime with someone like that would not be my cup of tea.

Basically she all ready has three strikes on her, bad temper, no idea about money, and cheating sexually.... Still a very good read. Thanks SP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You made it to the last sentence.

The story is in first person, so she would toss her dildo to "me", not to "him", unless there is another man in the room. Why is this so hard for you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
well

well this guy is so full of himself it ruined the story for me, he was a know it all and i thought an idiot. As far as these idiots who worry about your grammar we all do somethings well and others not so well they so lighten up before someone starts on you about something you don't do well.

mike2710mike2710about 14 years ago
good story

enjoyed the story. thanks for the entertainment.Mike from Texas

JustForPostingJustForPostingabout 14 years ago
Again, more crap

The story was stupid and the characters not believable at all; and the writing problems persist. SP, why don't you at least take a look through each story for the word "your" and see if it should be "you're" -- you know, just as a backup plan? I really don't get why it's so hard.

And to the Anon asshole who thinks I'm an "idiot" for caring about grammar, all I can say is: your post was proof you know jack about it. I know no one is good at everything, but this is elementary school stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The writer wants to perpetuate the . . .

myths concerning the genders ie. males think with their 'little heads' and fems control them thru sex. That might be truth in the way of the writer coming from a trashy life however not all of society is anywhere near the characters she writes of.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Sorry didn't do anything for me.

I don't really care what anyone thinks about it but having sex with someone else male or female while in a fixed or permanent relationship without telling your partner is still cheating. Of course what the writer has written about is a group of female bisexual swingers. That idea does nothing for me. But still keep the stories coming SP and ignore that twerp Justforposting he seems to just be on this site to pick holes in stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not much happened

This story was okay, but I would have appreciated some more plot twists. Maybe if the girlfriend had lost her temper, and done something interesting, it would have made for a better story. The one thing I did like about the story was that the man was not a wimp. Thanks for posting.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1about 14 years ago
keep it up

Just read your latest and I liked it. I've read a lot of your stuff and liked most of it. Iknow you get grief for some of the basics like point of view and to be honest, some of your earlier stories were pretty bad. But, on the other hand, I've never started one of your stories that I didn't finish and I was always able to follow and understand what was going on. And you have definitely improved over time. The stories are much cleaner. I think you're a good writer. You just need an editor for some of them. As for this one, I'd have mixed emotions if i were in your narrator's shoes. Girl/girl is NOT the same as cheating with a man. Sorry, it just isn't, most of the time unless the girl goes full lesbo and decides she doesn't like men anymore. But if it was my girlfriend or wife, I'm not sure i could handle it, but that's just me. That's contradictory, but whoever said people were logical. Other than that, I just wanted to say anybody who can turn out the volume of stories you're doing has my respect. I don't know how you do it, but I always read your new stories when I see them come up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i like it

i think i know who the guys are. well, kinda like them. are the characters believable? Yes. Keep writing.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
WHADDA YA MEAN "girl/girl is....

....different"????To fucking who? Not to me! Cheatin' has one dialectic, it can be purely sexual, emotional or a synthesis of both. Gender is irrelevant. To me. And that's all that matters. To me. As it should also, to you. Get it?!!-Thanks for the read slirp dog.(Note to Kelly-Kelly-You are spot on re: new "format". I miss stating where I am. They take all the humor out of life.)

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
is Daniel Q Steele REALY this fucking stupid?

Mr Steele wrote...

..."Girl/girl is NOT the same as cheating with a man. Sorry, it just isn't, most of the time unless the girl goes full lesbo and decides she doesn't like men anymore...."

Then came up with this gem

..."But if it was my girlfriend or wife, I'm not sure i could handle it, but that's just me...."

Listen stupid if Girl-on Girl is not REALLY cheating then why couldnt you "handle it?" if your wife/ girlfirend did it?

Moron

DeckviewDeckviewabout 14 years ago
Pretty good, but not one of your best

Steve was too full of himself to be an enjoyable character.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 14 years ago
Agree, cheating is cheating . . .

I agree with those who commented about girl-girl sex being a form of cheating. The fact is, making love to another individual, no matter their gender, is almost certain to affect one's love for the partner with whom one is supposed to be in a committed relationship. I've heard it all before . . . "It's just sex, it means nothing, you know it's possible to love two different people at the same time," and on, and on, and on.

Well, of course it's possible to love more than one person at the same time -- I love my son, my daughter, my wife, my mother . . . but these are all different types of love. Loving two people romantically, well, I truly believe the love for one of them must lessen the love for the other. One can make all sorts of arguments but leaving out the sex part of this, there is little doubt that jealousy is nature's way of preventing this sort of thing (i.e., polyamory), because one relationship can't help but get in the way (time-wise or otherwise) of the other relationship. Thanks for writing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
He has a lot more problems than her sucking some cunt now and then.

All three of those women are psycho bitches, and living with his girl friend soon to be wife will be a huge chore just to keep from killing the silly bitch.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wait and see

Found I liked this story quite alot. Hopefully she can control her walking out temper and everything will work out. As the title speaks for itself as this may not be easy. Be interested if you ever decide to do a future sequel to this with her child or children in school and her looking for filler time for her empty hours. Anyway it was well written, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What are all of you so uptight about?

I read most of the comments and I am not some goddamn shrink, but I have a distinct feeling that most of the comments are from "Angry men". What are all of you so angry about. Forget about doing it actually. Even "thinking" about someone else is also a cheating. Opening your legs for someone is equal to opening your mind for someone. So get real fellows - how many of you really haven't thought once in a while about getting some pussy? well, but we have not done it, I hear you say. That makes me kinda laugh. But dear author, your characters also didn't learn anything from your story, although the message was clear. Women don't surrender, they need to be won. They are like some high and mighty mountain - let them remain so. Enjoy everytime, they make you climb, because they want you to win. Cheers!

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
This Wimp Don't Fly!

She cheats, she steals, she has a foul temper, and now she's pregnant! And of course it's his - because the lying, cheating, bitch said so? What does she do when she disappear for three or four days at a time? Maybe gets a little on the side for revenge? Is it okay if it's just women as long as it's not other men or dogs or both? This boy is so whipped that he is too stupid to run away as fast as he can. He is so wimpy that a women with no dick can take his girlfriend at anytime, all three of them are gonna be in big trouble if a real man comes along and decides he wants their women. I think this was probably supposed to be a humoresque light hearted story, and I'm sure I was supposed to just click on 3 or 4 stars and forget about it.

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2about 14 years ago
Mixed Feeling on this Story!

Andy lied and cheated on Steve. Steve, Ken and Dan are wimps. The fact that Steve's blackmail forces the three women to treat their men right on a vacation makes no sense to me. Andy admits to be bi-sexual. Don't you think that Steve should know that before he marries her? They act more like kids than adults. Once she is busted she wants Steve to trust her - is this a pattern for the future? It is clear that the three women are closer to each other than to their men. Hmm, so this is love?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fun fantasy

Some people here don't know when to stop and just enjoy the x rated fun of it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I think this site needs better volunteer editors...

And I just skimmed this story:

but some how

told me a head of time

it's my money to

so if your serious about packing your going

"Steve, I said I just need a day or two, that's all I heard," as I walked down the hallway to the living room.

about her out bursts

I suppose it would have been smarter to have a serious conversation with her, about her out bursts, taking off for days at a time and not letting me know where in the hell she was, but the little brain in the head of my dick kept telling me that makeup sex would solve all our problems.

hard as it was going to get as I waited for to push forward

"Mine to," Ken added

"I wonder how the girls are making out,'

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago

This was pure shit to read, what a waste!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Most every man's

ideal setup

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
Male, female, Animal it does not matter. Sexual contact with other than your spouse is cheating.

Cheating sluts need to be dumped. No exceptions. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

anon fucktard, no its not every guys fantasy. bigguy is right. animal man woman whatever the fick, it is cheating. Dump her ass. go find a faithful wife.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
Slowly, he turned....

Seeing the usual drivel from the tricycle of Vulcan, Harry and Pete, I had a thought.

No, no, no, really. I had a flash of inspiration. You all know the tedious repertoire of those refugees from a clown car. That cheating is not simply acts of physical sex but that they lump in all acts of intimacy and emotional bonding as well.

Okay, little boys if the intimacy and verbal sharing of females is cheating their spouses. Time for that gander to step up and get plucked with the gooses.

When you males? are complaining too the guy next to you at the bar, when you are pounding out the diatribes here in Literotica commentary, when you are bellyaching about your marriage partner to your family and friends.

You are, by the very same definition of the term cheating you use against women, You are therefore committing adultery and infidelity, yourselves..

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Clearly a Mistake

Andy has a serious emotional/psychological problem. By her description she is probably bipolar. Her lack of impulse control and self justification for cheating on Steve are hallmarks of mental illness. She lied to him about the shoe purchase, she deceived him about her lesbian tendencies, and surprise she turns up pregnant! This is not long after she had walked out and disappeared for 4 days. Standard operating procedure for a crazy woman who is on shaky ground in her relationship is to force the marriage issue by getting pregnant. Whatever the case may be she is definitely not wife material. Steve's life will be a living hell if he marries her. She will have the upper hand and given her past performance she will not hesitate to use her power to meet her sick desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not just no! But HELL NO!

She has the maturity of a 12 year old and he's going to marry her? People like her don't change. She's demonstrated a life long inability to control her spending or her temper. I would think he'd be afraid to sleep next to her given her temper. And the other guys are seemingly oblivious to the fact that their wives are cheating on them. It may or may not be just the three of them. But it's the underlying fact that they are lying and cheating and feeling like they are putting one over on their husbands that should bother the men. This whole thing was just a trainwreck.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So

Whose baby is she carrying? She already sees nothing wrong with cheating, and the other guys have been complicit for years, and they all kept it secret from him. Why would they keep it secret from him, unless they were getting something too? Why did she always start arguments, and then leave for days? Who was she staying with?

There's only a one in three chance that Steve is the father.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Cheating

"Well, it's not like they were fucking around on them with another guy, it was just a little girl girl activity." – If you have sex with ANYONE besides your partner, without your partner’s knowledge AND consent, it is cheating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dickheads

A bunch of pisshead dickheads!....Marriage lives?.....ziltch

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A cute story!!!

Loved it. Five plus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a bad story

But certainly not up to "Slirpuff"'s level of expertise. This was well written, but it seemed like an exercise in futility. It was a non-story. It was boring, it was pointless. It

was certainly not the caliber of story I have come to expect from Slirpuff. But I guess

everyone has on off day now and then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Um, no thanks

Maybe that's someone's idea of a fantasy but the hot tub group grope and munch wouldn't pass the husband test.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Should read the bad stories first

I made the mistake of reading A Little Bit of Death first from this author. I thought a lot of his stories were going to be if not similar, then at least as good. Every story since then features a wimpy husband with a bossy bitch of a wife and the husband bends over backwards to please her. Does it change?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
There seems to be no middle ground with your stories

Either they're good or they're horrible. Here we have a horrible one. The women are cheating on their husbands (and one boyfriend). And none of them seems to care. If the situation was reversed, the women would divorce the men in a heartbeat and let everyone know the reasons why. Then he lets a pregnant, ill-tempered woman with no self control (as evidenced by the cheating and her inability to manage money) con him into marrying her. What a complete train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh HELL NO!

She's a lying, cheating bi-sexual bitch! You want us to believe she's ever going to get control of her temper? You want us to believe that it's really his baby after she's been lying to him their entire time together? Pay for an abortion and get away from this bat-shit-crazy woman. Another horrible, unbelievable ending. And the other guys are just as dumb. They KNOW their wives are cheating, lying sluts. And you want us to believe they just ignore the facts? Not a working brain cell between the three men. Awful.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not

This wasn't one of your best, for my taste. Sex with anyone other than your partner is cheating. Make or female doesn't change the fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not as advertised

I was expecting a story about a bitchy woman whose temper explodes on a regular basis having a baby and making her husband's life miserable. I got a weird story about three dipshits who don't mind if their wives cheat on them on a semi-regular basis. Not sure what kind of juvenile male fantasy this is but it wasn't my cup of tea.

notredame43notredame43over 4 years ago
sorry but nope

She cheats whether its a woman or a man and he still keeps her knocks her up and marries her. No way. these three morons deserve what they get which would be a divorce and all that goes with it if this was IRL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Cheating Girlfriend = A Cheating Wife

Man or woman she's cheating, I'd be getting a DNA test before the wedding. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Man, woman or donkey it’s still cheating.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Again, for another rare Slirpuff story that I don't care for.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, I don't believe that here is any question that the baby is Steves as she said that any other sex, she might have had was using a condom by the comment she made about the baby having latex running in its veins. But the concern in the storyline is whether they can be true to their wedding vows after they are married. The only concern is her need to do other women, namely Rhonda. As everyone has commented, cheating is cheating whether it is with a man or a woman like Rhonda. If they get married and stay faithful, then I could see a happily ever after, if not a divorce and disaster would be their future. But then again, all comments on these fictional stories are just that opinions of what the reader thinks should or shouldn't happen in the storyline. Well written. gets my 5-star vote

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Absolute shit and yo wrote one seriously misogynistic guy that needed to disappear in the lake, along with the fuckwit wives.

Yup, it was shit and thats a nice way of putting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an enlightened neanderthal.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Why would you ever stay with that? She isn't trustworthy and she is nasty. They aren't even married? Soo dumb

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This author is frustrating because they're actually very talented in fact sometimes quite brilliant. But their obvious cuckold fetish does do my head in sometimes ok most of the time. I sometimes think these Cuck lovers are either women or gay because why else would you fantasize about cream pies?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nice of Andy to keep her lesbian romps with Rhonda and Carol at once a year. /sarcasm off

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Meh. Not much of a marriage when she plans to keep her lesbian trysts with the other wives and his wife just dies it behind his back snd lacking any self respect, he is ok with it, though doesn't want the details. Huh? Trust?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was almost a good story, the whole lesbian angle didn't really don't for me, but that isn't my beaf. This is a good writer, but this one is not worthy of his authorship: whoever edited this thing should never be allowed to edit anything again before getting some extensive training. Missing words, incomplete sentences, horrible punctuation and other grammatical screw-ups that never should have gotten past the first draft. Come on guy, you are too good of a writer to put stuff like this out; you're better than this stuff.

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This asshole writer writes like a little bitch. His MCs are wimps and cucks with no backbone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous