Who Is 18yo Girl Having Sex With?

Story Info
Does the teenage know who she is choosing to have sex with?
1.6k words
4.38
4.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not related in any way to the family, but have always been known as Uncle Bill. At 35 I had lost my wife four years earlier and was finding it hard to develop new sexual relationships. The trip the family and I had gone on, to Scotland involved a huge house that easily accommodated my friends Pat and Bert and their two children and their partners. We spent the day walking and swimming in the sea and the evenings eating and drinking.

Jenny was the youngest at 18. Her boyfriend (Fred) who was 19 seemed very immature but they seemed to get on well and often managed to sneak off, I presumed to have sex. Jenny was lively and pretty with a stunning if still developing body. She was slightly over-weight but seemed firm and fit with it. She often teased me about being old and passed it, but enjoyed flaunting her body in an outrageous way somehow managing to keep it fun.

On the penultimate night we had the usual drinking session. Jenny's boyfriend Fred drank heavily and retired first. Even though they were obviously sleeping together they at least theoretically slept in separate rooms. Jenny had been drinking but did not appear drunk. After joining in one particularly silly game I retired to my room. I had only been there for five minutes when the door opened and I heard Jenny's voice say.

"Oh God Fred I hope you are up for fucking me silly. I am randier than I can remember. Uncle Bill has got to be the sexiest man I have ever met."

I don't know why I didn't stop her there and then, but I didn't. With the door shut there was no light in the room. I strained my eyes to try and see her as she undressed only a yard away from me. I couldn't make anything out but decided it was sensible to turn away and pretend to be asleep. I had seen nothing but my prick had imagined plenty. I nearly said something as she snuggled up behind me and reached round and found my erection.

"Oh Fred I have never felt you harder or as big."

Her hand was warm but felt very small and gentle as she stroked me. She made appreciating noises in my ear as she did so. I was panicking and did not feel I could take control of the situation. I need not have worried as Jenny turned me onto my back and knelt over me facing my feet. Her bottom was less than a foot from my face but I was gutted that I could only just make out the outline but could not see the detail.

I could however smell her presence. The aroma was strong and I have to say not the freshest I had ever experienced. For a few seconds it worried me that it would kill my excitement but suddenly it did the opposite and I buried my face in the wettest pussy and anus I can recall. My prick was buried in a very warm wet mouth at the same time. I adjusted my position so my mouth found an erect little clit. This was met by a moan that vibrated through my prick. With my tongue finding her clit my nose found the center of her anus.

The aroma was now both overpowering and stimulating. If I was reading her body right she was incredibly aroused and racing towards a lightening quick orgasm. At this moment her mouth left my cock, she sat up and in doing so brought her anus directly above my mouth. As her hands found my cock her anus found my tongue. I had to take hold of her hips as she was writhing around wildly. It took me a few seconds to realize that she was already starting a powerful orgasm. I held on for dear life as the writhing became more and more violent.

It was wonderful to experience Jenny's excitement but I did feel a deep disappointment, as I was afraid that the orgasm would signal the end of proceedings. I need not have worried. As her body settled down she said.

"Freddy that was the best cum ever, now you know how sensitive my bottom is. You have never lasted this long before let's get you inside me before you lose control."

With this she crawled down my body and impaled herself on my hard cock. I expected her to be very tight but she was so wet that I was quickly fully inside. She was very warm and she gripped me perfectly. With each stroke she left only the head inside her before pushing down to swallow all of me as deeply as she could. She was in control but I did reach forward and tickle her anus with my fingers. It was so wet that I was able to slip a finger an inch or two into it.

This girl is certainly easily aroused and her bottom is super sensitive. She was fucking me like there was no tomorrow. I was keen to take some control so shuffled up the bed dragging her with me. When I was sitting up at the top of the bed I moved her so that she was no longer on her knees but was sitting with her back to me with me still buried deep in her pussy. My legs were between hers letting me hold her legs wide apart.

Reaching round I found her firm, not particularly large, left breast. The nipple was a good size and very hard. My other hand slid down past her stomach. I expected to find hair but it was totally smooth until I found the top of her wet pussy and little clit. I fucked her gently while treating her nipple and her clit exactly the same between finger and thumb.

"That is fucking amazing, what the fuck has got into you?"

If as I suspected she knew exactly who was fucking her she was not letting on. She might have just had a violent orgasm but she was putty in my hands. Her breathing was ragged and her moaning was music to my ears. As I felt her beginning to lose control I stopped the clit stimulation and played with both nipples. She complained without using words until I found her clit again. I was enjoying her excitement so much that I was happy for my arousal and orgasm to be on the back burner.

I teased her three more times stopping her just short of orgasm. She cursed me and swore at me. At this I stopped all stimulation and put a hand over her mouth and to confirm my dominance also held her nose. She got the message and said nothing when I removed both my hands. I started fucking her again for nearly a minute before finding her clit and nipple. Now I fucked her hard while strumming across her clit with some force. All the noise she made confirmed that she could not prevent the orgasm even if she wished to.

I was not going to prevent it either but I was going to allow it on my terms. I slowed both my hands and when she complained I spoke for the first time since she had entered the room.

"If you would like an orgasm please ask me very nicely and be very clear what you are asking for and from whom?'

"Uncle Bill you have made me desperate to have a second orgasm. I love your prick and the way you can control it. I didn't know sex could be anything like as good as this. Please fuck me to another glorious cum."

I parted her legs wide with mine fucked her deeply and teased her clit just hard enough to start the descent to her orgasm. I whispered in her ears telling her she would have her orgasm when I gave her my permission. I told her how sexy her body was and asking her if she still thought I was past it. She said she had never thought that but had hoped to provoke me into fucking her.

As her body threatened to explode I gave her permission while clamping her so that she couldn't move. She did explode on and on until she slumped possibly passing out briefly. Now I took a different type of control pulling her to her knees and entering her with no gentleness. I fucked her hard holding her firmly by the hips. This was for me no thought for her. Her pussy felt wonderful. I was not aware of her pussy go into spasms as I unloaded what felt like gallons.

"Holy shit I have only ever had three orgasms with Fred, never during penetration and you just gave me three amazing ones in 30 minutes. Thank you Uncle Bill."

During this whole time I had not been able to see her stunning body. I turned her over and switched the bedside light on to be greeted to the single most beautiful sight ever. The look on her face was like the cat who had got the cream with a smile that was heart-warming. While her body looked well used it still retained an innocent beauty. As I lay back beside her an evil grin passed across her face.

"This will be the test to see if you are past it Uncle Bill."

With this she dropped her head to my soft cum-covered prick and took it into her mouth. With a body so beautiful I passed the test as she mounted me and I got the first full view of it. She didn't fuck me she made love to me. It lasted many minutes before she said that she wanted to watch me cum. I increased the depth of penetration as I approached the most gentle of orgasms I could remember. She fell asleep lying on top of me.