All Comments on 'Who is Laughing Now'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As the previous post pointed out .... too few details on WHAT Tyne was doing with her boss .... WHY she chose to behave in a way that WOULD NOT pass the husband test and NO real consequences for her betrayal (yes an emotional affair is just as bad as a physical affair) of her wedding vows!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A three at best. She had an emotional affair with big heaps of disrespect and betrayal. I wouldn't stay with her. She created the problem. The post-nuptial is closing the barn door after the horse has bolted.

Addicted098Addicted09811 months ago

Why would a guy get back with a woman who gets attracted to and gets involved with a racist, homophonic, bully?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No sex at all in I!

Te stösst I like best R illustrated with beautiful pictures of naked girls with small conical tits with smooth pussies & flower petals like inner lips !!

Hope you write stories like the one I described

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

An emotional affair plus lunch dates with Austin means they were talking about more than work,and definitely dissing her husband!!

Even her company refused to share their investigation report!!

NO, wouldn't take her back

StruckwrongStruckwrong10 months ago

It brushed over what the emotional affair might have entailed to make the reconciliation more appealing but it is what it is..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A couple of anonymous commenters posed the very interesting question "What did she consider to be having sex?" I was reminded of a certain dissembling former US president who seemed to be of the view that "Eating isn't cheating". I can only wonder if he might have been compelled to revise that belief had he arrived home from the office one day to find his wife kneeling in front of a strange man with her mouth unduly full.

The same applies here and for the test to have any meaning it must be determined what her definition of 'having sex' is.

phill1cphill1c9 months ago

I gave the story a five on first read. On second read, I'd probably take back .5 points because, as the husband, I'd have to wonder, "what about this supercilious prick was attractive to my wife, and why?"

Sure, I could see if the dude had an understated suaveness about him. One where I'd have to really wonder if there was even a connection, much less an attraction. In this case, the dude seems like a total boor and so I'd have to wonder why my wife would be attracted to him. That question was not answered in the story. I know that this is kinda standard for women characters: any dude in power, no matter how slimy or boorish and obnoxious is supposed to be attractive. And the husband never questions why. I know I would. I mean, what is she saying, "this ugly loudmouth is attractive compared to you, honey?" NOT COOL!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You just have to wonder why she would want to have anything to do with this asshole whether it was emotional or physical. The disrespect for her husband is unforgivable.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman9 months ago

2nd reading for me. like the wording, especially the jokes and the Anon. sheep photos, animals are great.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the sheep!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Always love your stories. This is my second or third reading.

I think an emotional affair is equal to, or almost as bad as, a physical affair. She betrayed him.

Irl I personally don't know if I'd be able to taker her back, but the post-nap and polygraph are a step in the right direction.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I enjoyed it. I thought Ricky did a damn good job standing up to Austin. Basically calling him a sheep fucker was funny as hell. Then telling his wife off (I'm sure a lot of guys would like to do that at least once), and forcing her to prove to him that she wasn't having an affair. Sending pics of sheep anonymously to Austin was funny too.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Story is ok but leaves some unanswered questions. He should have asked specifics following the polygraph test. Also, what happened with Austin's marriage after the video of his cheating message?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Umm sorry but he should of had her got back snd asked specific questions about the emotional affair regarding its length, intensity, frequency, and what was involved. She might believe that there was no sex but what about any intimacy, affection, kissing, making out, etc. Did she go to dinner with him? Did she stay late at night with him at office not working? Did they go yo clubs? Dancing? Emotional affairs cab be totally devastating. They have only been married 5 years. Clearly at the very least they need counseling. Why did she fall for Austin? And how far? What did she find lacking in her own marriage? Does she have issues with her husband? Their relationship? These and other questions are paramount to being an answered regardless of a postnuptial. First a second polygraph turned into "yes"/"no" questions about their emotional affair. If have money have a PI ask people at the workplace what they saw to cross validate. Then if not too bad, counseling. Cannot see anyway forward without more understanding and investigation. Author left a lot of holes.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit7 months ago

For "Baseball#s NEW Rules" -see "PREPOSTEROUS DEFINITIONS of DENIABILITY in Sex Acts for Cheaters" by ExPrez Billian Clinton!

"Well, it is well known around the office that she and Austin were overly friendly with each other. We have no PROOF that they ever violated company policy which ONLY covers their time together during working hours. Our investigation stopped as soon as they LEFT the WORKPLACE." =Smoking Gun!

AethurAethur7 months ago

Enjoyable, but I'm left wanting to know how and why she let things get the way they were. What was her thinking when Austin was humiliating her hubby? She defended Austin but instantly rebuked her husband for dishing the same back at the man. From my POV, she was practically rewarded for her bad behavior. A decent 4.2*.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really liked this one. Things I feel that need to be clarified. She had emotional affair on the list but not physical non sex. What did she do that was inappropriate. Fondling her breasts, kissing, having his tongue down her throat, feeling her up/fingering her?

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

A nice sweet read

KinkyNewLifeKinkyNewLife5 months ago

Good story…I would have liked to know what the inappropriate lunch’s and gifts were between Austin & Tyne, as well as why she decided to laugh openly with her boss, but instantly go against her husband with he stood up for himself.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story but that stuffed sheep comment at the end put it over the top for me 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An awful lot of unanswered questions after this story stops. I can't say finished because I don't feel it is in fact finished. She had a self confessed emotional affair but didn't go into details nor was she asked. Why did she feel she could laugh with others at her husband being insulted by her boss but get angry with said husband when he did the same thing back. It feels like there was more to it than her having a few dinners and other times when she wasn't acting appropriately. She found out that her husband wouldn't put up with her bad behaviour but seemed to get back with him very easily and without having to explain to him what went on. Also what was in the work report? As I said earlier way too much missing for this to be complete. I'm aware this is a short story with all the restrictions that come with that but a story still needs to feel that it stands complete and this doesn't. BardnotBard

SatyrDickSatyrDick2 months ago

[01.04.24]

Not BAAAAAAD!

11/10 Sheep Plushies!!!!!

LaucaubinLaucaubinabout 2 months ago

This is a well played story. Thanks for the literary entertainment....

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 1 month ago

2 stars that is all I will give this story. Why would that wimp Rick want his cheating slut of a wife back after she laughed at him so? And on top of that she never explained what her inappropriate behavior with Austin was. Receiving gifts? That is a divorce waiting to happen. And you know very well that Tyne and Austin spent a considerable amount of time disrespecting Rick by the way Austin went after him. Wife's boss or not if a man started talking about me like that, I would have at least broken his jaw. In the end I would have gone after her company for a few million dollars because of the company had to approve of Austin's treatment of his subordinate's spouses and the emotional affair he had with the cheating Tyne. Sure, they paid her off but not her husband.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief20 days ago

This story has me scratching my head trying to figure out what score to give it. On the one hand she was disrespectful to her husband by not defending him, but she did quit her job, did a lie detector test and had a postnup for him. Should he believe her or not, how much does he love her and what can he forgive? They say where there's smoke there's fire, but maybe it wasn't a fire and just heat causing the smoke, still the same or not? Okay, I'm going with four stars just because of the sheep jokes at the end of the story, say bahhhh Austin.

26thNC26thNC15 days ago

I like the story, but Austin should have gotten his ass kicked the night of the party.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Pretty good story all around. Never did figure out if turds wife left him or not for his attempts to be a predator stud. 4*s. rk

Amen to "SatyrDick's"--Not BAAAAAAD! 11/10 Sheep Plushies!!!

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

I imagine that his wife was tired of all the curly white hairs stuck between her teeth. It would have pissed me off!

thanks m&m.

somewhere east of Omaha

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...