All Comments on 'Who is Laughing Now'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good. Thanks. 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So it was a plausible story that was fairly well done. The only problem I have with it was his running away. Why people run away from their problems and stick their heads in the sand is beyond me. How are you going to discover anything or solve anything with your head in the sand, all by yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, still a bitch

An emotional affair is still an affair, period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was just a silly story...

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Very good. I do wonder about Austin's wife - where was she during the party at his home? I wonder what she did when she found about about his behavior - Ricky could have insisted that Tyne tell Austin's wife what happened and show her the polygraph results. Maybe Austin's wife has the money in the family; maybe she puts him on a short lease (maybe enforced chastity), maybe a post-nuptial agreement maybe gathers evidence for a divorce? I think that is one loos thread that should have been handled.

JusteenKJusteenKover 1 year ago

I think your protagonist is the weakest, most unpleasant character I have seen created on this site.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

cucks get one star

fucking is nothing more than the period at the end of a long and winding run on sentence, not putting a period on the end of the sentence does nothing to negate the fact the entirety of this sentence existing

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyover 1 year ago

I like how the story had turmoil, wife came close to ruining it. But she kept her vows. From that, it was refreshing. And the taped certificate as a reminder to not take it for granted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

like it. short and sweet. a reconciliation for a change.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

After reading this bullshit, I wouldn’t blame her for having an affair.

She should have stood up for him; but he could have left the party without being an asshole. He could have taken only half the money; but didn’t. Bereft of evidence, he could have stood up for his wife; but didn’t. He could have chosen to not respond with violence just because his wife was fighting for their marriage; but didn’t.

All in all, Rick is a very unpleasant individual and seems to resent everyone. It wouldn’t surprise me if he beat his wife and had affairs of his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If the husband hadn't gotten angry over the remarks she would have probably fucked Austin; or saw what a sheep felt like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just one question: how would anyone be attracted to a turd like Austin in the first place?

MightyheartMightyheartover 1 year ago

Another good one mate.

4.5/5

Relationship on the edge & recovery.

Keep writing.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

She slammed on the brakes and flipped a bitch just in the Nick of time. Hopefully a lesson learned. Thanks for another fun story.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Good story with a nice ending. D

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

It was good, but oddly unsatisfying.

Tyne was having an emotional affair with her boss, and joined in with the laughter when her husband was mocked and belittled at the party. I'm not sure I could ever forgive that level of disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly not too sure about this offering, it so could have gone one way or the other, a thumb up or down. So, to be fair have declined to vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ricky is pretty much a big baby. Can't like him or cheer for him although his wife was obviously way out of line with her boss.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

would have been better if he got the report from the company investigation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Take another test where the questions are very specific and descriptive so she only passes for real truth you agree on. Some would pass if they feel sex does not include blow jobs or getting fingered.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

So what was the emotional affair and how did it happen and how did it peak? What were the gifts she shouldn't have accepted? What happened at these lunches that hubby wouldn't have approved of?

I think Ricky should have held out his hand and given her chance to go with him when he left Austin's.

If spouses were there, I guess that Mrs Austin was too didn't she object? But then being married to him she would know what he was really like and approved of his behaviour and attitudes even by not condemning them she approved.

Think Ricky blew up the marriage (nearly) on very little evidence, I think Tyne needed to explain herself more.

Average story for me.

Thanks

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Wow - It appears by the comments this little tale stirred some emotions - LOL! Good entertainment and I could tell you had fun writing it. Little bit too much trope/fluff to earn my full rating, but still fun. 4*

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Interesting

Story but I've read some of the comments and I don't get why she depended her dumbass boss and why no one went to hr over it. It left a lot unanswered. Oh well its just fiction anyway.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

JusteenK, you are not reading nearly enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah….that’s the way to write a short but impactful little story! As per usual, M&M delivers.

.

Hubby reacted like a real guy. Wifey had behaved like many probably do in the workplace — stepping one foot over the “would you do it with your Mom (or husband!) there line”, but not going “all the way” (yet). Hubby’s response was both appropriate and effective. But so was wifey…she seemed truly remorseful for her actions, and took proactive measures to save her marriage by resigning her job and taking that lie detector test. And then hubby reacted smartly by recognizing that.

.

5 *****

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Good, but I'm not sure it fully hangs together. She should have stood up for him, but I don't think there was enough there for him to conclude she was cheating. But then to some degree she was. It seems like he overreacted and then was proven right. Still, there are young wives like this who don't quite accept the role of wife 100% and learn the hard way.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Was Tyne sitting at the dining room table with Austin? Was Ricky sitting at the folding tables with the peons? That detail might have clarified the set up a little before Austin launched his verbal attack on Ricky.

The set up for the story only tells us that Ricky has never liked Austin and that he's hoping the party flies by so he can get home to have sex with Tyne. No mention of any marital problems.

Yet after he's moved out during one of his confrontations with Tyne he states out of the blue that he's suspected her of having an affair with Austin. Where did that come from? That was out of the blue and not supported by anything we read previously.

Then when the corporate goons show up asking his help in getting Tyne to go back to work they reveal that everyone at work knows something has been going on between Tyne & Austin. Again, seemingly out of the blue.

When Ricky gets the results of the lie detector test and the post nuptial agreement we find out Tyne had done things she shouldn't have but, never what she actually did. We never find out what's in the post nup.

It almost seems like in an effort to keep this story short the author left out a lot of relevant information that would have helped the story make more sense.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

Well written, but it's really hard to believe that a wife who could go along with putting her husband down in such a public way, could flip-flop her behavior so quickly.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Good story but foolish to take her back

GriscomGriscomover 1 year ago

“Not only was he charged with assault, but also his threat to kill me.” - So why is Austin not in jail? Why is he even working with the same company after all that drama? And I disagree with @JusteenK that the MC Is weak or unpleasant. I think he is justified. But he’s a sucker for taking her back. After such blatant public disrespect she suddenly respects him? What triggered that other than getting found out?

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

@JusteenK, how in the world is he weak when he was actually right? Emotional affairs are as bad and sometimes worse than physical ones.

It's a weird world where standing up for oneself is weak but letting people insult and disrespect you is somehow "strong."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I've heard that I have a reputation for one of the seven archetypes" That is fine. Readers like me have archetypes and really appreciate the authors who write these stories. Keep going, you are doing great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love his sense of humor!

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Anger at how he was treated by his wife's boss was one thing and justifiable. His immediate tantrum tearing up the wedding certificate and destroying the albums etc quite another. Running off with his phone off is just stupid. If you think something is going on, you have it checked out. You at least try to get some answers, not bury your head in the sand.

I could only give this story 3 stars because it it really showed was a petty response by the MC. He immediately turned the tables on the boss' taunts but did not even stop. Nor did he tell his wife to come with him or wait to see if she followed him.

Some of his actions like having security in the parking lot as a witness was smart. But mosquito spray? Who has that available?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Not your usual better-than-excellent story. Maybe it was the tone, which I think was meant to be a little over the top, or possibly the attempt to be humorous. It missed because it was hard for the reader to see and feel.

.

Something like this acted on camera could actually do that with the right actor inflections, mannerisms, and scene blocking by a director who knew what he/she wanted. As a written piece, effective subtly and dry humor relies on dialogue tags and actions beats, as well as solid, omniscient commentary. Of the latter, Steinbeck did that most effectively in Cannery Row and Brett Hart did it in Outcasts of Poker Flat. Told in that third-person omniscient, you, the director, can more ably lead the audience, guide our perceptions and let us see what you want to see.

.

Kudos for trying and pushing the envelope. That's how we get better. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of pointless. Not a great effort. The MC comes off like a bitch

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

Sorry even if she didn't physically cheat, cheating is cheating. Not saying it should be a divorce but a marriage counseling and maybe brief separation would be in order. He easily forgave her and made up too quickly for it to be plausible

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think your protagonist is the weakest, most unpleasant character I have seen created on this site...... spoken like a true cuckold loving wife. she's pissed her husband kicked her out without trying her crab infested creampie.

Rw43Rw43over 1 year ago

My personal thought is that this isn’t to your normal standard.

<>

IMO, this was not an emotional affair, because an emotional affair occurs when a manipulator or predator senses a weakness in a desirable person’s emotional constitution and maneuvers their way into a position of intimacy. The victim becomes emotionally dependent on the other even though their only fault was having imperfect defenses. Anyone who does not use aggressive defense tactics can be seduced into an emotional affair.

<>

However, the abuser in this story is not written to have the requisite patience or charm to burrow his way into Tyne’s emotions. Maybe the depicted scenes were too brief to demonstrate the broader picture of his behavior when he isn’t drunk, but you made him out to be an obnoxious ass and bully instead. If at work Tyne fell under his spell enough to have an emotional affair, she did it with her eyes wide open and totally of her own will. She is not a victim but a participant.

<>

I am not against reconciliation—quite the opposite (in most cases, I think the only complete recovery from marital injury is for both to recover together)—but Ricky needs to be aware that she is STILL so emotionally immature that she will knowingly carry on with men who disrespect her marriage. She needs to establish emotional borders and not hesitate to prosecute trespassers or this will happen again.

<>

Ricky may be a standoffish prick of a man who needs to do more to strengthen his marital relationship, but he’s not the one who failed to prioritize his spouse and marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another pussy husband. Throw a few insults back, turn off his phone and hide. He should have knocked the guy on his ass, given her a chance to go with, then do all the things he did in the story. She still cheated on him and he didn't even dig to find out how far it went. Her co workers obviously knew. I'm sure the next time she cheated, she was much better at it.

Omart57Omart57over 1 year ago

Loved it! Great story, M&M!

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my! Our hero wasn’t perfect!!!!

Imagine how boring the site would be if every hero was perfect and every wife was immediately thrown to the curb. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story, the imagination can churn up more hurtful doubts in one instant than any evidence can in a week. I went the violent road and did 90 days for kicking the shit out of him (literally) but learned my wife was innocent if what he had accused of her doing with him. You covered the voices in the night aspect very well, they are real and also are dangerous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First let me Thank You for letting us readers vote and comment! Great story I love it when a man stands his ground and won't be a dumbass cuckold. Keep writing these kind of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The company transferred Austin? After he was arrested for assaulting the MC?

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

Wow! I liked it and thought it was fun to read. I guess others have a different opinion. Was it an emotional affair? I don't know. Some people are by nature flirts and the degree flirting is taken to by people is as varied as people are, and when it comes to enjoying a joke, different strokes for different folks. Maybe Tynes laughter and flirting was just her way of avoiding a confrontation with her boss, you know the old 'go along to get along'.

At any rate, in the end, it's fiction. And Austin probably did like sheep a little too much ... and Ricky was the one laughing in the end.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Not a bad story. I enjoyed it but not as much as the comments from the weak pathetic beta males who are the living embodiment of Tim Allens grunting Apes routine who posted what a cuck he was.

Honestly we all know those little babies would cry their eyes out and beg a wife back, if anyone would be dumb enough to marry their simpering asses.

Granted it would take far more than what we got from the story for them to be living "happily ever after".....as in IC sessions over a long period of time, which would have helped the end feel more realistic. And for the mouth breathers yes a great many EA affairs dont destroy marriages, if they work at it. Beta males and their chest thumping is so fucking amusing.

Thanks for one of the few decent stories in the last few days.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

Of course the usual Anonymous BTB fanatics hate it. There are a few issues that I found problematic in the story. Firstly, her willingness to laugh at her husband in public is an indication of her lack of respect. That is a killer. Secondly, the polygraph skipped over some things that needed to be addressed. She cheated on her husband. The luncheons? Gifts? What else happened even if it did not end in intercourse? cheating in my world is defined by any behaviour with someone else that you would not do in the presence of your spouse!

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

This is hard to rate. There's an intriguing premise here, nut it's brutally short. Husband was already suspicious of boss and Tyne's conduct? Why? His actions are those of someone who knows something's very wrong. Her disloyalty at the party is not preceded by giving us anything of their relationship. Or he's paranoid. Tyne's initial denials, terse admissions w/o any why or details?

lukeey90lukeey90over 1 year ago

Well i think i can also forgive this...the wife really tried to earn it.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenover 1 year ago

Very good to see more of your work. This was a departure from the norm 😉, skillfully crafted as usual. Thank you and please keep them coming!

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

I understand being attracted and having an "emotional affair" but not when it includes humiliation of the spouse, especially in public. That's just not really in keeping with reality, where a mf would value the pussy too much to risk it.

He didn't get the pussy being stupid. Why risk it when the results are--in reality--most likely to be what happened: he's out on his ear and never got to fuck the pussy he pursued at great risk. So, pure fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To Rw43: 'IMO, this was not an emotional affair, because an emotional affair occurs when a manipulator or predator senses a weakness in a desirable person’s emotional constitution and maneuvers their way into a position of intimacy.'

Well, that is your opinion. It's not one shared by me and every other definition of emotional affair I'v ever read an article over nor spoken of with others. Let me tell you the common definition: It is when one or two people, that have fidelity commitments to other people, begin to grow intimate with one another. Intimacy that doesn't start off physical, but rather on things like conversations. It grows into light subtle banter and flirting. It doesn't involve sex....yet. It may never involve sex in fact. What changes is that one or both of these people begin to fall in love with one another as a result of emotional connections. They may or may not fall out of love with they partner. What does happen though is they become intimate in a way that is reserved only for your partner....even if it remains at the emotional and not physical level. Very often an emotional affair is a prelude to a physical one.

In this story, his wife was clearly in that type of emotional affair. The fact that she laughed at her obnoxious boss' jokes and yelled at her husband for dishing back only a small portion of the same brand of derogatory humor speaks volumes. She had begun to respect the boss and lose respect for her man. That takes a lot of intimate time. That's a full blown emotional affair. They were knee-deep in it when her husband called her out on it. Rest assured she was not manipulated in the classic sense. She may have been groomed, but she was willing. It's why she was so conciliatory at the end. She clearly fucked up and had to completely own it in order to win her man back.

I speak as someone that was in an emotional affair once without really knowing it. I never thought I was in the wrong because I never crossed that line. But I did start to treat my friend more like a lover and vice versa. My friend may have been more aware of how wrong and devious it way, or maybe not. I can only tell you my level of awareness was pretty low. Your partner is the person you trust above all others. They are privy to information that others simply aren't. If you have a fight with them, you work it out with them. You don't broadcast it to other people, especially people that find you attractive. And if you can't be on that sort of team, you may need to reconsider being partners with them. Fidelity goes deeper than just physical. Hope that clears it up.

xtc5xtc5over 1 year ago

I enjoyed your story, thanks for sharing.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Love the story, it is well written . AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tyne was basically a whore and didn't defend her husband at that party. Austin should have been mysteriously beaten nearly to death...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fifty % of marriage fail. Many after long decades. Most weren't looking for a chance to cheat, it just happens. I'm married 47 years to a girl who worked in situations that could have invited infidelity. Me too, more so. My career made cheating easy but I never did. My Mom divorced (father was an acholic) in my teens and had a great boyfriend for 2 years. I was sure she was near marriage. He was a great guy and father figure for her 3 boys. But one day she found out he was married and never was going to divorce. We moved out of state the next day! She eventually married again. Why some cheat and others don't? For me, my Grandfather was able to instill in me a code to live by. At 16, I went to work and retired well off at 60 years old, married the same girl now 47 years. Never a hint of cheating. For me, trust but "verify every day", even now over 47 years married. Marry "right" and live "right" is a code that works. Live like God is looking all the time.

tonyneatotonyneatoover 1 year ago

Austin eats sheep dip ! 5 Stars

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Lots of inconsistencies, not up to your normal above average writing. Austin not being in jail and fired? Total reverse in wife's attitude? Emotional affair not fleshed out? Lie detector not telling exactly how far she went with Austin? Austin's wife's reactions? Lots of niggles like you knocked this out to clear your mind of other problems. You are a great writer so please come back guns ablazin'.

Wavedave45Wavedave45over 1 year ago

Here's what you do. You take a martial art like boxing or better yet Bjj. But you don't tell anyone. Heck, do it daily on your lunches if you can. Be Mr. Mild Mannered. And do Tai Chi to explain being so fit. Yeah you'll be fit but naturally everyone would assume it's all show and no go.

Now when you're ever in this situation you can calmly suggest he come meet you out front after kicking you out of his house. Give him a limp for the rest of his life.

Seriously though, him screaming at her husband and kicking him out didn't get the right response out of her. That was insanely disturbing, a real "HOLD UP" moment for everyone. But it got "You can't stand a little kidding? You poor thin-skinned child." from her? Yeahhhh...I'm gonna have to go through with the divorce. Also he literally told her what she should have done and she went and did it. Why on Earth isn't she capable of figuring it out for herself?

That polygraph? Yeah after what I just mentioned in addition to the things said by her companies legal team why would he trust it? How about he put her through a polygraph test at a location of his choosing? Do you know what a polygraph report looks like? I sure as hell don't and I'm willing to bet 99.9% of people don't either. If he were to google "polygraph report" there's a non zero chance the report his wife gave him will look like one that's on the first page on an image search. " Her mother helped her reconstruct most of the pictures I'd pitched." And I bet she'd be handy at filling in a polygraph report found online as well. Her taking a polygraph and giving some answers that doesn't paint her in a good light would be perfect for some next level trickle truthing. However because it was a polygraph test there's less of a chance he would even question it and dig deeper.

Gave a solid 4/5 btw. Loved the story.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Hahahaha! This was surprisingly good for a short one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really great story with beautiful outcome. LP

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Not too bad, scores 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We've all read this story or one of its variations: The whole world, especially the wayward wife, comes crawling back to the virtuous hero even after he's told the whole world (and especially his wife) to go to Hell. But he's so important and so virtuous that the world must take his side, and they do.

The hero deigns to conditionally forgive his wife (after a polygraph test) and order is restored. But I wonder. Would this same hero have forgiven his wife is she had confessed to sex with one of those actors, even just one time? I'm guessing not. To this kind of man, all of life and all of love is conditional and transactional. There is never forgiveness, only total subjugation or total war. He even threatens his forgiven wife once more in the closing scene. That's not love, that's tyranny. That's why I didn't like this story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"Our investigation stopped as soon as they left the workplace." - Well, THAT'S stupid!

\

If he emptied their accounts, and she quit, how is she surviving?

\

The thing that still bugs me is her laughing at Austin's jokes at her husband's expense, that byelling at Ricky when he retaliated. A true loving wife would have NEVER even smiled at the first joke, told him, "Mr. X, that is entirely uncalled for, we're leaving," then taking her husband's arm and left.

\

I'm somewhat torn. She probably doesn't deserve a divorce, but she went way, WAY over the line. I guess the post-nup is appropriate. Even though she didn't consummate the affair, he should probably get a hall pass. Not that he'll ever use it, just to give her some emotional grief.

\

Miket0422, good points about things left out.

\

@Frank66, good point about her flip-flop.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Very good and worth 5 stars could have handed out a bit more punishment and retribution to Austin the boss.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Good story that would have been even better had Rick taken a more physical revenge on Austin. Maybe knocking out a few teeth or permanently damaging his sexual apparatus. Tyne is not wife material.

Rw43Rw43over 1 year ago

Re Anonny Re rw43: "Fidelity goes deeper than just physical. Etc."

<>

You are righter than i. I hate to admit that to Anonny (Even though many Anonnys make valuable comments) because I never know which Anonny is going to cash that blank check later. If you make positive contributions, why not use an ID that distinguishes yourself from the unaccountable peanut gallery?

<>

Anyway, I commend you for recognizing your deficiency in protecting your marriage and working on it. The same was true for me; the situation for Tyne in this story was very similar. As a crew leader in a high stress employment, I became emotionally dependent on my most reliable employees, especially if they let me know they appreciated my leadership and recognition of their contributions. That was dangerous for me.

<>

However, I consider that to be an emotional immaturity more than an emotional affair. I had absolutely no inclination to go home with those employees (or vice versa), nor have intimate conversations or even any work-unrelated conversations with those women.

<>

My point was that Tyne didn't FALL into this EA out of ignorance, or seduction, or even because her boss ratcheted up the stressfulness of her work environment in order to increase Tyne's dependency on him. She made choices to accept his advances, accede to his wishes and affirm his status as the alpha male in her life. She didn't fall into an EA or get manipulated into it; she chose it.

<>

As I said, unless she has learned the principles of how to prioritize and protect her relationship with her husband, she will do this again someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She dissed him shamelessly and publicly. She won’t own up to what she did. Her lover tried to hurt her husband. She’s not worth reconciling with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She was dating her boss! Once a woman puts another man over her husband, the marriage is over. Should’ve divorced, and maybe she would’ve learned to have more respect for future relationships.

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Loved it. Thank you!

jazzharpjazzharpover 1 year ago

2nd read. Another 5, so that's 10 from me. And just to counter some of the stupid, ignorant comments, I proudly proclaim this as another of my favorite stories from you.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Find out what she really did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After working many many years, I find it men are always overstepping the line and so I married women on the job. That’s. Why there is so much cheating and divorces. People get too comfortable. Keep overstepping with a lot of opportunity just happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Her denials sound like Bill Clinton -" I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky". Of course we later learn the "sex" to him meant intercourse and definitely not oral. Hmm. And her polygraph didn't really cover the Clinton gambit. Because "any kind" could be defined by her as vaginal penetration in different positions was what "any kind" meant to her. What inappropriate behaviors took place?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty clear Tyne was getting too close to her boss. About one lunch with drinks away from "I don't know what happened, I only love you, please don't leave me, I'll never do it again........ The open disrespect for her husband could easily have sealed her fate. Laughing at her husband and the outrage at him dishing the disrespect back made her feelings pretty clear. Think maybe she got off too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In your fourth sentence, you manage to link 3 distinct parts of speech [noun, adjective, verb] with commas, where high-school grammar teaches us that they should all be the same part of speech, or parallel; all nouns, or all adjectives, or all verb phrases.

But since you've written so much, and have a solid following [see? I just linked 2 verb phrases in this sentence), I'll keep reading and hope that the awkwardness stops here (I did it again! ).

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

"He's about as homophobic as one can get as well as being a sexist, racist, and thinks his religious beliefs are the only ones that matter."

and why in the world was he at a party that has ppl like that. i hope these ppl dont have offspring

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

eh without hearing the wife's mentality all i can see is her doing it again only being more careful. kind of seemed like she was just leading the boss on to get on his good side for promotions and crap. but again, without her mentality we will never know. enjoyed the read

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961over 1 year ago

Some of your sentence structure is hard to follow. I fall into the same trap myself. We of the intelligentsia have trouble speaking to the common man... LOL. I Love your stuff. You're a great storyteller.

MightyheartMightyheartover 1 year ago

Forget the mistakes.

I loved the story.

5/5

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish we knew more about what the wife did and did not do. Sure she didn't have sex. But why was she having an emotional affair? How far did she go? What did she do that her mother woukd not approve of? Would think hubby woukd want to know.

JayZipJayZipover 1 year ago

This one is nicely balanced. Well done.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

Should have asked when she last spent time with Austin, before the awards dinner, when she realized she was having an affair, and why she didn’t break it off sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Women check out of marriages emotionally before they do so physically. She did so here. Why is she worthy of trust?

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 year ago

Laughing in his face in public while her boyfriend tries to humiliate him is unforgivable. Just saying sorry I didn’t actually fuck him is no where close to reserving a second chance. Just another story about a pussy husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not enough with what did happen in Austin's office. Ricky was made fun of with his wife laughing at all the humiliating jokes put his way. As such, it seems she's having at least an emotional affair, if not a sexual one. That's highlighted by the polygraph she took- which can be fooled. Either way, she admitted to not only receiving gifts she shouldn't have, but having that emotional affair. With/ without the postnup, it's probable that she'd repeat, but being a lot more cautious.

--- The polygraph tester asked if she'd sex with anybody except her husband. She's answered "no", deemed honest. BUT!! what does she consider having sex? Only penetration, whereby oral or being felt up isn't? Ricky, at that dinner after receiving the results, never asked. Nor did he ask what kind of gifts she received or the why for her emotional adultery.

--- Ricky should've made her wait longer than he did. What she did WAS cheating & despite what she said, it likely would've become a sexual one. 1 generally follows 2, & her disrespect & the humiliation he received warrants a longer time away from her. Reconciliation? OK, but again, not immediately. She has to "pay" deeply for her (in)actions. Apologizing nicely after the fact, when seeing her husband's reaction, doesn't make up. 4 stars for the writing & how the story's told. Even if I've reservations on the actions described. Bob

Bri29Bri29about 1 year ago

Nice story I really enjoyed it and although I'm a btb fan boy I'm glad they sorted their differences out she was disrespectful but saw the error of her ways and did right by her fella 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice, interesting story. The wife laughs at her boss belittling her husband, then gets mad when hubby strikes back. Seriously? It took him leaving their house & tearing up their marriage certificate, etc., & the confrontation in the parking lot for he to realize that she totally messed up in a big way. He never asked about the emotional affair & what she/ they did from the lie detector. Also what gifts did she receive? Hubby should've asked. Also, the question of having sex: what does SHE consider having sex means?

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

C'est une salope et lui une mauviette de la reprendre. Écoeuré par ce comportement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Surprised husband was so blase a out finding out she had an emotional affair. Yeah it can be reconciled but with her blatant disrespect at thr party, wtf? Austin had to be shitting on Ricky in private when they went to lunch. He was trying to separate her from the herd. Also she failed the spouse test question. But he never got an answer. She says no sexual activity. But what does that entail in her mind? Some missed conversation pieces. Also "why"? Yes what happened can be forgiven a d reconciled with hard work and counseling, but without knowing why, to what extent they were physical, and how long and deep the emotional affair, what basis do they have for a solid reconciliation?

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Weak simply because the husband could have asked around. Hired a PI.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok. I understand they got a post nuptial. But I do not believe the husband would have taken her back so fast. And the lie detector test could have been bogus, or she could have manipulated it. The disrespect she showed him, was enough for any decent man to quit the marriage. The fact that she was able to do that with ease, should have made that decision for him. One thing I know and understand about women. If they are happy in a relationship, they might get into knock down, drag out fights in private, but will never publicly disrespect you. Once a woman does that, it is absolutely time to kick her the curb, because things will not improve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I did not find this story credible at all. The fact that he could put up with her after that blatant disrespect is simply not believable

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

This was too short, too few details. Everything felt rushed, especially the reconciliation.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...