All Comments on 'Who is Raphael Garza? Pt. 02'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
Well that looks like the end of the erotic bit

And now we can just settle into the detection bit.

But at least we know the answer to the question posed by the story title.

Lue

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
Deeper and deeper

The hook was skillfully set with part 1 . But part 2 seems to have utterly gaffed my conciousness. .

0zed0zedabout 7 years ago
Getting Better

Good Build-Up!

But I still have a sinking feeling we have a WAACC,

that will inevitably lead to a RAAC,

that will leave a bad taste in everybody's mouth

while you disappear for another five years.

SystemShockSystemShockabout 7 years ago
Damn

I smell a RAAC. Walt is sticking to his guns for now, but I get the feeling that's going to change once he finds out how deep the conspiracy goes. Kathy has already been set up as the patsy; a means to an unknown end for he whom I shall refer to as "Evil Gay(?) Dude" until further notice. While her behavior and initial attitude during the confrontation still paint her in as bad a light as she deserves, she can still play the victim card to try and weasel out of accountability. It wouldn't make a lick of sense logically, and I would hope Walt would see that, but she could still do it.

I know you like your reconciliations, but at least in your other stories you have marriages that fell apart from both sides. Here, there's no evidence that Walt deserves any of the blame at all, so Kathy's facing a real uphill battle all on her own. And if she does succeed, I only hope she actually pays her dues and earns it.

On a more positive note, I'm glad I was wrong on the whole "hypnotism" thing. Farfetched, I know, but I've seen it done before, so I had to cover all bases. I have to admit that you got me with "Raphael" being an actor. Did not see that coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Second chapter, right on time. Great build in the first chapter. Some aftermath, now. Storytelling as good as it gets. Second day of Legends' Day. A new chapter from KK and a bunch of druck that makes me have to search for the stories I didn't get a chance to read. Thanks, KK. Why, drecksters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Kathy?

I suspect Kathy has set it all up. The question is why? What background information are we missing?

666iceman666icemanabout 7 years ago
Marge Robinson.

"I think I will. If Marge wants to bury the hatchet, I am all for that. I know she was upset about not getting the promotion, and I guess taking it out on me was her way of dealing with her disappointment."

"You're such a soft touch. You just can't stand to see anyone suffering, even if that person is treating you badly," I said. "Well, maybe Marge finally realized that it's not your fault that she didn't get that promotion."

If I was to look into such things I would look at who wanted pay-back of sorts and what was said in the first post when the trip West was put to the wife Marge had already placed the invite. Out of the blue by-the-way I do not believe in coincidences, so I would do a little undercover checks on who was Marge and her husbands friends etc. I would not forgive the wife as being on the receiving end of a wife who twisted the rules I have no forgiveness in my bones. Makes me a hard so and so to do business with but at least I can look in the mirror, she can't so go get those who did it and be nice to soon to be ex until you have it sorted and then pull the curtain down on her, and walk away, honor intact! 5*

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 7 years ago
This is the way chapters should be posted.

Each chapter adds to the story. It reveals while creating more questions. I did like that the husband is suspicious of the wife's motives. She never called for two days and wants him to believe she is incredibly stupid. This is getting very interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
BAD

Just more B.T.B crap.Is this erotic???

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

this story is a pleasure to read. waiting for pt. 03

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yuck

I hate stories that need characters to act like morons to advance the plot. And the wife acts like a straight up moron in this so-called plot.

Terribly unrealistic and not erotic either.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Still has potential

The "sex to prevent suicide" reason doesn't work, but you may be setting that up as just an excuse to have the fling. But then why does she want to have the fling? As before, I will wait to read the next chapter before I rate anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Who cares

Who set them up. He can not accept her stupidity. She can leave the story anytime and not be missed. It is now just a revenge story. She will appear in the epilogue or not there is no mention of kids so it is no loss to the hero. Just keep him out of jail., and let his good bye be reminescent of " Spongebob Squarepants'"

toolkeepertoolkeeperabout 7 years ago

Great Chapter 2 and we look forward to,the continuation of another good who dunnit. My money is Kathy was set up but complicit in some way that will come out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Better than the first one but still unbelievable

# 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Read

Sorry about the negative comments. I like the plot and am looking forward to #3. I still think the boss some how is involved. He basically ordered him at the last minute to go, most bosses would at least say great you have an extra seat, let me see if my guy can make it. Also, changing the West Coast time to watch video #2 would be a tell as to his involvement. Bring # 3 on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Marge

The disgruntled co-worker did it

ddeknockddeknockabout 7 years ago
Good Story so far.

Good story so far. Each part could be longer. If part 3 is the last then this should have been posted in one story. We all knew who set her up but I do want to read how you end it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
RAAC

I can feel it, some how some way its going to end up like that other than that decent read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
knowing KK

this will end in some raac cuck way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You all know what's coming

This is all leading to some BS RAAC

foolscapfoolscapabout 7 years ago
Misogyny? I think this author doesn't like women

"In spite of Kathy's actions, I saw no indication that she intentionally set to end our marriage."

Kathy is that stupid or when did she quit "loving" her husband (if she ever did)? Because this is a KK story, stupid Kathy (after all she is a dumb woman and controlled by her genitals) will be embraced in the bosom of the family once again because Steve and Monty made her do it.

It's well written but sad. It's hard to emphasize with anyone including the protagonist.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 7 years ago
Sweet!

Great second chapter, KK, and you still have it. Whatever "it" is, I want it.I happen to know that KK is not a misogynist. Quite the opposite, in fact. I happen to be a woman, and he is very kind to me.

Thanks for the great story, KK. Randi.

foolscapfoolscapabout 7 years ago
maybe misogyny is the wrong word but Kathy is not capable of making her own moral choices

which seems true of most of KK's stories. That doesn't speak well of women.

Of course I just kinda read randi's come home again story and the same kinda thing happened. I'm probably just too dense to see how balance, beauty, and harmony have been restored in randi's story or will be restored in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No raac

Don't cuck it up !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I presume Marge has something to do with this

I would presume she wanted to break up the marriage as revenge for not getting the promotion.

<P>

The only problem with this is that it would be far too obvious. The reason was stated and she seems to be the only one with motivation. If she's not, then the paragraphs about her were a red herring, and, even worse, the real culprits would pretty much come out if nowhere.

<P>

I'm going with the presumption this is revenge on her part and you're just treating it as a MacGuffin just to get the story of how they deal with this started.

<P>

However, that creates other problems.

<P>

If they don't get back together Marge essentially wins. If they do stay together, as others have pointed out, it's just another RAAC. You've taken them to a point where a reconciliation would be forced and phony. The only reason I can see for them staying together would be to spite Marge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I've enjoyed it so far

I hope it continues to get even better.

My girlfriend was intentionally seduced when we were in college. The guy who did it knew I had proposed and Jonni had accepted. He gave her a long sob story and used it to slowly worm his way into her panties. But in our case, he talked me down while talking her up. He not just fucked her, and many times, but eventually used her as trade material for drugs.

Once I got wind of it and broke off our engagement, he and I had a talk. Well, I didn't talk much except to say his name and tap on his shoulder but by the time it was over, he wasn't even in good enough shape to beg any longer. I did 7 years for it but don't regret one punch, not one of his 8 broken fingers and 2 thumbs, nor removing his balls from his bag with my pocket knife while he lay unconscious.

Jonni ended up having 4 kids by four different guys and has a drug problem that will eventually kill her. Me? I'm married 2 years now to a wonderful woman and still don't regret a minute of my life decisions.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Thoughts

“I was afraid that he might kill himself if he didn't have anyone to talk to.” – He has no family, friends or clergy to talk to?

I'll bet Marge was involved to get revenge on Kathy for the promotion! Maybe that's how thery got his Email address.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Has potential.

"Magic pussy" line is priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What an ugly bunch of crap!!!

And in a following chapter of your crap you will make us believe that the teammate of the slut is responsible for your weak story!!! Ha ha ha!!!

onbothsidesonbothsidesabout 7 years ago
A suggestion for our protaganist

Go back to the security guard and find out if the condo was reserved before or after the "last minute" trip was scheduled. That would help in assessing possible involvement by John Odem and /or Cam Penney.

ohioohioabout 7 years ago
The plot thickens!

Continues to be a great, totally engrossing story, filling the reader with tension. Absolutely gripping, like all of K.K.'s best work.

I'm fascinated by commenters who have already decided how the story will end and how bad it is, without reading all of it (since it hasn't all been posted yet). I guess I just lack the ESP that they have....

Thanks, ohio

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
Unusual plot

different from the run of the mill stories. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OUTSTANDING

This was so good I was only pissed off when I realized there was not going to be a conclusion. Hurry with next chapter. Your best yet. Thanks!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
I like the mystery

I'm enjoying the chase for the underlying plot. I don't really care for the stupid cheating slut in this tale. She doesn't come off as sympathetic at all. She tries to excuse and justify her cheating.

She enjoyed every damn minute of fucking around on her husband.

I really like how tough your leading man is and am enjoying reading from his perspective.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 7 years ago
Spellbinding . . .

. . . story. A good mystery is almost always worth reading. Throw in some sex of any sort adds a delightful garnish. Illicit sex by a married woman makes the story a chef's delight. The notion that Kathy is simply a pawn in some game two guys named Steve and Monty are playing adds an unusual element to the typical Loving Wives story. My guess, it seems it is Walt's guess too, is that Steve and Monty are also simply chess pieces, maybe knight errant.

Someone in Walt's company may well be behind this tale unless it is the lady Kathy beat out for the promotion in her company. Both are possibilities. I have no good guess at this point so I will wait for the next chapter.

Good job K K.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

i need to know. whos the real vad guys. raphael or frank was just a pawn. I cant wait till your next post its killing me

sugnasugnaabout 7 years ago
Nice Whodunnit

Not much a loving wives story. She is full of shit. His love has all but died for her. She fucked because she wanted to fuck. They are done. It seems the envious coworker is behind it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i hate short choppy serials, this one is bad because each is just a scene. Delays just make it worse

3* you have already answered the title, end this charade

adgeonadgeonabout 7 years ago
Classic KK

Enjoying it so far..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
k.k. Still got what it takes,after so many years away.

I love your story , but am waiting to see how you can make this tale work. We remember Margie mention as the disgruntled worker who expect her promotion. But who and why would anyone go thru all this trouble and 10k $ to a actor to seduce this wife.kathy. Plus all those other men involved in this plot. You would think this was some country setting up a compromise to get there secrets. Not some women upset with a job loss. This part just doesn't add up. Maybe if you where talking millions of dollars it might be possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Until "this" story proves the "m.o." of "this" writer has changed ....

.... K.K. still stands for "Kuck, Kuck" .... if the truth hurts, well as they say ..... "if the shoe fits" ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is the kind of story that can only end in either a fatal beating or gunfire

Either works for me

Or yeah, and a stupid bitch sitting on the curb crying her lying eyes out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
These comments look like idiots row

Obviously the vast majority of people love this story. Just look at the score. This guy can write his ass off. Even if I don't always like where his stories go, they are always a hell of a ride. I see why you are one of the legends.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Generous wife

Great intrigue. I don't really understand the wife- no matter how empathic, deciding to screw a guy to keep him from killing himself is about the silliest motivation I've read lately. I feel sorrow for her- she got played and seems to have lost her marriage. How in the world could she "forget to bring her phone"? Knowing her husband was out of town and would call her every day? I love the descriptions, but I need to work a little bit at the suspension of belief. I am eager to read the next installment, plot holes aside. Save that poor woman from the LW trolls who love and demand BTB stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
VERY well written

A good story is one where you feel you are a part of what is happening and not just reading it. This is one. And it is fairly different; hard to be unique on this site.

Well done. Keep it up.

Also, for the cuck haters...Why the Hell do you read these stories if you get so upset about straying wives that are dis-embowled or burned at the stake??? Were you so mistreated by a woman that you hate all women and want to seem the destroyed. Goodness, get a life and read Readers' Digest instead!

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 7 years ago
A fine cliffhanger!

The writing is stellar and the protagonist is believable. The wife? Not so much. She takes the concept of a pity fuck to new (and unbelievable) heights. I could better understand her doing this if she thought her husband was in trouble and this was the way to get him out. That's been done before. But with writing and storytelling this good, I am willing to suspend disbelief. Should they reconcile? I think they probably will, absent more damning information about wifey. Was Marge involved? Maybe, but I think she's a red herring. I suspect the boss, for reasons yet to be disclosed. The anonymous posters who keep warning the author not to allow a reconciliation are amusing. BTW, what is WAACC? All these acronyms are confusing.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
still not asking enough questions

She arrived at the condo by limo. What limo service was it? How did the others get there? Personal cars? License plates on security video? Was Steve ever on security video? Who made arrangements for him to get in the training class? Someone had to pull strings to get him a seat, and within the 2 month window. Why didn't he show his wife the first video?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 7 years ago
Good Story

I'm getting a kick out of this. Keep it up. Can't see a ny way for the marriage to survive regardless of who set things into play. Kathy made all the decisions on her own. There was some seduction and playing on emotions but she was not forced, not drugged, not coerced. It was a conscious decision to cheat on her husband. 5*

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 7 years ago
what? " In spite of Kathy's actions, I saw no indication that she intentionally set to end our marriage"

here comes the reconciliation at all costs train.

lets see ... she LIED to her husband MANY MANY times lied to her employer then INTENTIONALLY planned a week long sex affair with some guy she didnt know who was s supposedly grieving

but Kathy did not want to end the marriage..?

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 7 years ago
OHIO -- look STUPID the reason why readers know how this will end

This author has a long history of writing appallingly bad twisted convoluted reconciliation are all costs stories and we all know that. The amazing statement made by the husband that he doesn't think his wife intentionally tried to end the marriage is simply the first big clue that this is going to be the case.

If you wish to shut down your brain because you are a fucking idiot that's up to you. The e rest of us like using our brains -you could try it sometime

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 7 years ago
ITS OVER

There is no place for the story to go. The husband CLEARLY stated in this chapter WHY there is no way back to save the marriage.

It does not matter what sort of convoluted twisted plot is revealed.... The idea that she decided to use her pussy as some sort of therapy for agrieving stranger is simply not acceptable. It doesn't matter what else was going on or who is behind the plot

.

Kathy and ONLY Kathy made THAT decision

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
If anyone would know how bad an author Ohio is , it's old HIV .

He reads every hack story Ohio puts out. It's like Harry can't stop himself. Go figure.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
Harry is right , there is no place for this story to go

If you don't believe that just check his comment on the next installment. It's there. Trust me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reference books

I looked up "Harry In VA" in the Thesaurus. Synonym is 'Ugly troll who whines but amuses others. Unable to write."

Bring on Part III. Enjoying the ride, KK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Loving it

Five stars. Love the twist. I find the wife's character is a little undeveloped, or perhaps she is hiding something. She just seems so shallow and unaffected by these events.

TrtrolesTrtrolesabout 7 years ago
wow

she is not even sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 stars.....

5 stars to Anonymous who leaves 1* and the comment "more cuck shit" on each and every loving wives story posted on this site, yet still keeps coming back for more. I give him 5 stars for self delusion and staying power.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Steaming pile of shit

1 star to off set the Cunts who love this crap. More sewerage for LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great

Read. 5*

Otis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting story so far...

I agree with Drbeamer though, the wife has shown no emotion at all - I think I'd divorce her for that alone. She acts like she couldn't care less that he found out she was with another man. He tells her that her lover gave her a fake name, in fact, everything about her lover was a lie - and she doesn't even comment. Just wants to know what her husband, the one she loves SO much, is going to do because she's so worried about him. Bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Contrived to the Nth Degree

Inauthentic. Artificial. Ever listen to P. D. Q. Bach? That's what this reads like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It's like a Nancy Drew mystery

But in a good way. I'm still waiting to see if you are coming back to Marge or if she's a red herring.

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

I think he's right. His wife wanted to cheat and this a convenient excuse for her to do it . The quicker he brooms her fast the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
who can set up this movie plot ,not in this life.

this story is too far fetched

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Swing and a miss

I hate to see so much talent wasted. Author wants to write the husband as normal, but undermines it needlessly. For example:

"You know, as crazy as all this seems, I believe that what you did last night you did because you thought that you were helping the asshole through a bad time," I said. "But if that's true, how do you explain what happened this morning?"

"Helping the asshole" is totally irrelevant to the issue. It's true that he later pops the ballon of the lie that she only did it because she has the Florence Nightengale of magical healing cunts, but the comment makes the husband look like an idiot who can easily be distracted. Is this indication of cuckish idiocy just an aberation? Of course not, this is LW, where all the wives are sluts and all the husbands are weak cuckish drones:

In spite of Kathy's actions, I saw no indication that she intentionally set to end our marriage.

That is breathtakingly idiotic character development. She intentionally, and without any real misgivings, set out to betray her husband and her vows. She intentionally took actions that COULD end her marriage, and she knew it. The fact that she lied about it afterward is SOP for adulterous bitches and bastards. They all want to have their cake and eat it too. BUT, the husband is somehow relieved that she just wanted "something extra"? If you had a real life wife whom we assume is stupid enough to really be taken in by the Garza scam and who thinks adultery is OK as long as it can be claimed it was done for a noble purpose, who would stay married to her? The husband would figure that another "hard luck" story will come along to claim the attention of her magical healing cunt.

There are several stories of this type in LW, and none of them work. The wife is written as an idiot or non-credible selfish bitch, and the husband always cucks-out to one degree or another.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

This is an involved plot. When we found that it had been set up and it was an actor etc, My first thought was the boss - Cam -. But why? He might have known our guy was heading home, but maybe he didn't care after that if he assumed that our guy would never figure out he was behind it. If it was him he might have enough 'cut-outs' between him and 'Garza' that he felt safe.

Maybe Cam wanted the wife and there was some connection, friendliness between them that he, an ego maniac, thought he could go after her successfully after our guy divorced his wife. Or ... he wanted to sabotage our guy because he dint' want our guy to be successful.

Or I'm full of hot air. Oh yeah, I am. Love those beans.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Working on a good mystery here. He's doing a good job running it down, although I think I would have beaten Mr. Lewis about his head until I was sure he had told me all he knew. How gullible is Kathy? Is any woman, outside LW, really that dumb?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

KK are you an idiot. that sentence 'i don't think she set out to destroy our marriage' tells me you are.. what the hell do you think anyone that commits infidelity is going to do. give your head a good shake and think out what your writing. In my world no matter under what circumstances, it's once and done. As i am sure it is with 99% of husbands and men. NO forgiveness. The remaining 1% are not men.

bobareenobobareenoabout 2 years ago

So, husband seems to think if it had been a real suicide possibility his wife might've had a justification for fucking the person considering suicide? No discussion of her breaking vows, no calling her on her bullshit (with the minor exception of suggesting she should've called a hotline, and she had a magic pussy)? She chose to screw someone on the flimsiest premises, never told her hubby about the suicidal man, and hubby is off to the races to find her seducer. Aha, it's a plot! Odd how he was sent away suddenly, and the plotters knew it. Odd how wifey didn't offer to come along once she knew of the tapes. Anyway, I like parts of this, but it loses credibility constantly.

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

I would be madder at my slut wife tham the seducers...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No one is as naïve and stupid as Kathy. This invention of such a character ruins the entire story. I stopped at Friday, 10:45. Just not worth the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous