All Comments on 'Who is Teasing Whom?'

by WalterWoody

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Put together perfectly. I hope to be reading the next chapter soon and more of your stories.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Pretty good story but you escalated things a bit too fast with either party reflecting on the dynamics that would change if things went wrong. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, I enjoyed it! Now waiting on the follow up story. :)

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 3 years ago
loved it

hope theres more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

You tell good stories. I’d like to suggest you try something. After writing your story, record it. Then listen to it to see how it sounds and flows. As the author we get so deep into what’s going on we miss things like run on sentences. They read poorly and sound even worse, but are easier to pick up when listening. You develop characters beautifully and follow a good story line. Keep it up. Thanks for sharing your work.

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

Very well done. I liked the loving vibe to this story without the guilt. They wanted each other and didn't waste a second worrying about the fact that they were related. I liked DocWords comment about recording, although I read aloud instead. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fun and sexy love the combination

rjb426874rjb4268743 months ago

Please, Please write a chapter 2 of this story even if you only write about the Mother and Son

I know that we all will enjoy it.

You ended this story with a hint at a three some with His Mother and Aunt , Is that in the cards??

I gave you 5 stars but would have given you 10 if I could.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous