Who is Teasing Whom?

Story Info
A mother and son tease each other over dinner.
8.7k words
4.65
70.6k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've enjoyed becoming a part of this community, and hope that you'll like my newest story. I'm learning as I go, so please vote, and comment constructively!

Jeff lived with his mother in the same small town that she had grown up in. They had a nice two story house, with his bedroom on the upper floor, and hers, the master bedroom, was on the main floor.

His folks had been divorced for a number of years; they had gotten married more out of passion than love when they were young, and just decided after a few years that they were better off apart. He still saw his dad on occasion, but neither one of them put a lot of effort in it.

Jeff had graduated high school this spring, just after his 18th birthday, but hadn't decided what he wanted to do with his life yet, so he was working for a friend that had a lawn service company. He had done well in school, but wasn't sure if he wanted to go on to college or not, so he thought he'd try to load up his bank account until making further plans.

Jeff and his boss, Andrew, normally worked Monday thru Friday, but often had to do things on Saturday too, especially if the weather changed their plans. One Saturday, he had been mowing for 3 hours straight, and was especially dirty and sweaty that day. When he headed home, he stripped down to his briefs in the laundry room, just inside the back door before heading upstairs to shower.

Jeff's mom, Lynn, was in the living room on the phone when he went through. He didn't think anything of it, they had seen each other half dressed many times over the years, so he just quietly waved as he went by. He took a quick shower to get the dirt and grass off of his body, but while he was in the shower, he remembered that he hadn't told Andrew about an issue with one of the mower wheels that he should know about.

Jeff wanted to call Andrew as soon as he got out of the shower, and remembered that his cellphone was still in his pants downstairs. He grabbed the phone in the upstairs hallway and could hear his mom still talking when he picked it up. He didn't intend to listen, but heard her say, "You wouldn't believe how big it looked when he went through the living room, Phyl!"

His mom was apparently talking to her sister, his aunt Phyllis. They had grown up barely a year apart and had always been close he had heard, but knew that after the divorce, they spent a lot of time talking to and supporting each other. Phillis' marriage hadn't lasted either.

Jeff put his hand over the receiver so she wouldn't hear him, and listened in to see what else she was saying. "I know I shouldn't feel this way, but maybe if I had had sex sometime in the past 2 years, I wouldn't be feeling this horny! It's just been too long for me," she told her sister.

Jeff was a little bit above average sized he thought, but figured his mom was just "feeling it" more, considering how horny she said she was.

Lynn went on to tell Phyllis that the last time she had gotten laid was when they had taken that 2 day trip to the resort together, and gone to the bar. They had talked about it at the time, but Phyllis didn't realize that was the last time Lynn had "gotten lucky" as she called it.

Lynn spoke in a low tone, and told Phyllis that there was a new guy working at the store she worked at, and he had been flirting with her a little bit, and it had just gotten her aroused more than normal lately. "It's just made me think about what I'm missing out on. Jim's and my sex life was always really good when we were together, and I still feel the need; I just don't get the opportunity often enough," she told her sister. "My panties are wet right now after seeing Jeff's bulge when he walked through. I shouldn't be telling you this, but I'm definitely going to have to get "BOB" out of my nightstand tonight!"

Jeff's Aunt Phyllis spoke up to Lynn and said, "Why bring out "BOB" when Jeff's under your roof already? I know you said he broke up with that girl he was seeing, and I'll bet he would "help you out!""

Phyllis and Lynn both laughed at that comment, and Lynn tittered nervously, "Oh, you're terrible! Jeff wouldn't be interested in his old mom."

Lynn was attractive for her age, barely over 40, and had never had a weight problem. She wore her light brown hair just over her shoulders and tried to keep active, even though it wasn't easy with running a household, and working 40+ hours a week. Her office job in a warehouse had her getting up and down, going out into the warehouse at times to check on products, or find people, so she didn't have the sedentary lifestyle of many.

Phyllis spoke up again, and teased her sister. "Jeff's dates that I've seen haven't been anything special, and you're not chopped liver yourself. I think you'd be surprised at whether he'd be attracted to you, if you made the effort."

Jeff was still listening on the upstairs line and couldn't believe what the two women were talking about, but it did make him think about his mom in a way that he never had before. She was certainly nice looking, and as sweet as could be. He'd always been the type that didn't care as much about looks, but more about personality in the girls he liked. His belief was that as long as it didn't hurt to look at 'em; that was plenty good enough. He'd rather be with someone that he enjoyed spending time with and talking to. He and his mother had always gotten along very well, and he still enjoyed talking to her. He knew that some of his friends would barely speak to their parents, but he wasn't like that. Jeff thought back to a few of the times that he had seen her half dressed as she passed through the house, or was getting ready to do something, and had to smile at what he was picturing.

"I think that you should tease him a little bit, and see if he shows any interest. If nothing else, it will give you some practice flirting with a man," Phyllis told her sister.

Lynn responded, "I might tease him a bit as you're suggesting, but it isn't going to go anywhere; I just don't see a good looking young guy like him being interested in an old broad." Lynn's self-image had taken a hit with her last birthday, even though she still looked great. She would never win any pageants, but she would be far from last too!

Hearing his mother talk that way just caused the interest in Jeff to flicker a little bit more. He thought that two could play that game, and maybe he'd tease her a little more than he had before. His lawn mowing job had certainly improved his physique and tan compared to any time previously, and he thought he looked pretty good.

Lynn spoke to her sister again, "You know, the more you have me thinking about this, I may not wait for tonight to bring BOB out, and I'm horny enough, that if Jeff did respond, I just might take him up on it!" "No, wait, I didn't really say that Phyl!"

"Yes you did, I heard it, and I get it. Talking like this has gotten my motor revving too, and I have to admit my fingers are doing the walkin' right now, talking to you on the phone! At least I'm alone here," Phyllis said.

Jeff's dick was throbbing listening to his mother and aunt talking this way, and he knew he was going to have to take care of it at some point, SOON! He carefully put the phone down, finally, and went back into his room to get dressed. He dressed like he was sleepwalking though, with his mind racing a million miles an hour over what he had heard. "Maybe I'll give mom a little taste of her own medicine, we'll see who can tease who, the best," he thought to himself.

Jeff slipped on an older, tight pair of worn shorts, and headed down the stairs. He could see that his mom was still on the phone in the living room, and was eyeing him as he came down the stairs. His erection was still mostly hard, and definitely showing in these shorts that he had on.

His mother's eyes ran up and down his body as he came down, shirtless in those tight shorts, but then they stopped on his groin.

She put her hand over the phone, and said to Jeff, "I'm talking to Phyllis, I'll fix lunch in a few minutes."

Jeff continued on past his mother, taking his time while he was still facing her. He just nodded to her about what she had said, then headed on towards his dirty clothes and phone to call Andrew, which he had intended on doing a while back, but forgotten for some reason.

After Jeff had made his way out of the room, Lynn spoke back into the phone to her sister, "Oh my GODDD! I think he looked even bigger now as he walked through. You can't believe how good he looks without his shirt on, too!" "I think I had better go, and put on some dry underwear before I start lunch for us. I will talk to you later, and keep your mind out of the gutter, I'm just going to practice my teasing on him, this doesn't mean anything, and you know it!" Lynn felt she had to get the final word into her sister, but she wasn't sure herself if she believed it.

The two sisters said good-bye, and Lynn headed into her bedroom to change. She looked at the clothes in her drawers, and couldn't make up her mind. She finally bit her lip, and reached to the back of her drawers for some things that she hadn't worn in a couple of years at least. She had a very short pair of shorts that she wondered if they would be appropriate in front of her son, but finally sat back on the bed and donned them over a fresh thong. The underwear that she had put on earlier in the day seemed pretty damp, and she was afraid that it might show a wet spot on the tight, white shorts she was about to wear in front of her son. She had also pulled out a lightweight top that she had always liked, but again, hadn't worn in quite a while. It had a V-neck that plunged a little further into her cleavage than she would often wear, and she had to be careful with what bra she wore with it. Her old mom boobs were more than a handful at a nice C cup, and her nipples would definitely show through this top if she got aroused. "Oh, to hell with it," she thought to herself. "I said I was going to practice teasing; let's do it."

Lynn walked into the kitchen to start lunch for her and her son, and could see that Jeff was still in the mud-room on his phone with his back to her. He turned around while talking, and his eyes widened seeing what his mom was wearing, and how hot she looked in it. His semi-hard cock jumped a bit seeing her, and the movement caught Lynn's eyes and brought a sly grin to her lips.

Lynn turned and bent into the refrigerator, bending over and sticking her ass out a little more than was necessary. She rocked side-to-side on her feet, swaying her rear end while looking in the fridge. Jeff's eyes were glued to her ass, and he licked his lips a bit, unconsciously. He finished his call with Andrew, but barely even moved and his eyes bored a hole into her shorts.

Lynn saw something in the back of the refrigerator that would work for lunch, and slowly reached in, sticking her rear end out even more. Jeff silently just mouthed, "WOW!' as he watched.

Lynn pulled back, and stood up, turning to face Jeff. The cold air of the refrigerator had made her nipples harden a little, even though she didn't think they needed any prompting after what was going through her mind. They poked through the light top, and there was no way that Jeff wouldn't notice.

She held up a container, and said, "I thought we could have this ham salad for lunch, it needs to be used sometime soon anyway. We'll just have this and some chips, and then I'll fix a nice supper tonight."

Jeff looked at his mother, and quickly spoke up, "How about I take you out for supper tonight? We'll go someplace nice, and I'll treat! You deserve being treated special after raising me and taking care of me these past many years, mostly alone. I want to treat my beautiful mom to a special night! I'll make reservations someplace nice after lunch."

Lynn's heart raced as she heard how nice Jeff was treating her, and her nipples seemed to harden just a bit more as she thought about it. "That sounds unbelievable! I love the idea, but you don't need to do that," she said.

"I want to mom! I want to show you what you mean to me. Please let me pamper you tonight," Jeff said. "It will be just like a date for us, you deserve it." Under the table, his dick was also getting harder, seeing his mother's nipples seemingly throbbing under her top.

Lynn's eyes closed for a moment while she smiled inwardly, and thought to herself that it didn't do much good to change out of those damp panties earlier; her son's words were making her fresh ones just as wet as she had been earlier, if not more so.

"I would love to go out for dinner with my handsome young date tonight." Lynn smiled to herself as she fixed the sandwiches for the two of them. She and Jeff enjoyed a pleasant lunch, and talked as they ate. Their conversation was quiet, but both felt a connection as they conversed, and looked into each other's eyes, and smiled a lot. Lynn loved that her son was close enough to her that they could talk about anything it seemed, and hold actual conversations, instead of him just grunting at her, like how some of her friends would say their kids responded to them.

They finished their lunches, and Jeff headed upstairs to his room. He went onto his computer to search for romantic restaurants in their area, and one that popped up was a fairly new, but well talked about Italian place that his mother had said she wanted to try. He gave them a call, and was able to secure a reservation for that evening, and they said that they could take care of him when he asked for something that would be a little more intimate for two.

Jeff gave a fist pump as he clicked off on his phone, and then started thinking about what he could wear. He wanted to surprise and impress his mother. Knowing that she had picked out 90% of his clothes, he thought to call a friend of his that was his age, and about the same size.

"Hey Kent, do you have something nice that I could wear tonight for a nice dinner with my mom? I just wanted to wear something that she hadn't picked out, just to make it a little more special."

Kent told him, "Come on over and you can pick something out. I have a few things that I think you'll like, and would work well, and you can choose for yourself."

Jeff headed down the stairs and yelled out to his mom that he was leaving for a few minutes, as he headed out the door.

Kent had quite a few nice clothes in his closet. His dad was a banker, and they had a little more money that Jeff and his mom, and he didn't mind loaning out some things to help his friend. Jeff picked out some khaki slacks, and a light, short-sleeved shirt that was fairly tight on him, and showed off his muscles and tan well. "Thanks for the help, I owe you one," Jeff said.

"No problemo man," Kent replied. "It's no big deal."

Jeff headed home and took the clothes up to his room. He didn't see his mom anywhere around, but thought that he'd go out and clean up her car for tonight. He pulled it out into the driveway to wash it, and got the things he needed out of the garage.

His mom had been down in the basement, getting some things out of a storage chest she had down there. She knew just the dress that she wanted to wear, but had put it away the previous year, since she didn't see any use for it right then, and her closet was a little small. She carried the dress upstairs, and through the living room, and could see Jeff in the driveway starting to wash the car. The thought that he was going all-out for their dinner tonight really meant a lot to her, and she felt a shiver go through her body as she thought about it. "Some young lady is going to get quite a catch someday, if he'll make this type of effort just for his old mom," she thought to herself.

Jeff washed the car and then pulled the wax off the garage shelf. He even took out the shop-vac and really cleaned things up. His mother could hear the noise of the vacuum through the windows while she was in her room, picking out all the essentials for the evening.

Lynn was going through her drawers, trying to find the under-garments she wanted to wear with her dress. She took out a thin, lacey bra that she had, and slipped the dress on, but was dismayed to see that it showed more than she wanted through the deep neckline the dress had. She took the dress back off, and then tried it without the bra. Her nipples were showing very slightly right now, so she told herself that she was supposed to be practicing her teasing, so let's go for it! She found the heels that would match the dress, and put the whole thing together and checked herself out in the mirror. She was amazed at how good she thought the ensemble worked on her, and knew that once she had her hair and make-up finished, her son should be impressed.

Jeff worked on the car until fairly late in the afternoon, then decided that he had better start getting ready. He went inside and started up the stairs. His mother heard him come in, and walked out of her bedroom with her robe on, and asked when they needed to leave, and where he had decided to take her.

Jeff said, "We'll to leave in about 45 minutes, and I called and got reservations at Mario's, that new Italian place you had mentioned you wanted to try."

"Oooh!" Lynn replied. "I've heard so many great things about them, you've made a great choice I'm impressed that you remembered I wanted to try it."

Jeff just blushed a bit, and mumbled something, then headed on up the stairs. He hopped in for another quick shower, and then went in to get dressed. He really looked nice, and stopped to put on a light dab of the cologne his mom had always said she liked the best.

Jeff started down the stairs, and had just neared the bottom when his mom walked out of her bedroom. His eyes opened wide, and his mouth gaped in surprise. "WOW! You look fantastic! Every guy in the restaurant is going to wish they were me tonight!"

Now it was his mother's turn to blush, and she smiled back at him and told him how handsome he looked. They headed out to the car, and he quickly walked around and opened her door for her. Lynn gave him a cute little curtsey as a thank you, and thought about her teasing efforts. She sat down and as she slid her legs into the car, she showed him quite a bit of her thighs with the skirt of her dress riding up a bit. Jeff wasn't too adept at hiding the look on his face, so she knew her effort had been successful. She smiled to herself with that thought.

Jeff went around the car, and as he passed the back end, he gave himself just a little bit of an adjustment in his pants; he was starting to feel just a bit bunched up after seeing his mom's legs like that. The view hadn't gone all the way up to her panties, but he definitely had been shocked at how much thigh he had seen.

Lynn reached out and rubbed his arm when he got settled into his seat. "You really went all out cleaning the car up as nicely as you did. I'm impressed with the effort you've put into our dinner out. And your clothes look really nice, too. I don't think I recognize the outfit. Did you go shopping sometime?"

"No, I borrowed these from Kent. I wanted to wear something tonight that my mom hadn't picked out. Since we were trying to make this a more special evening, I thought you would feel more like I was your date instead of your little boy if I wore something different, and I really do want this to be special tonight."

Lynn leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, which made Jeff turn red, but he had to admit that he liked it when she did that. He placed his right hand across the console onto her thigh, and lightly rubbed it. They looked at each other and smiled. They talked quietly on their way to the restaurant, and when Jeff pulled into the parking lot, he pulled up front to let her out of the car. There didn't appear to be valet service; he wasn't sure if they would have it or not, never having been there before. He quickly ran around to open her door for her, and once again, she was a little daring with her exit. There were no embarrassed blushes from either one this time, just a sly smile at each other. Jeff quickly parked the car, and went into the foyer of the restaurant.