Who is Teasing Whom?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mother was waiting patiently inside the door when he came in, and Jeff walked her over to the maître d. He quietly told the gentleman that he had reservations for two, under the name of Havelund.

"Very good sir, madam, please follow me" as he led them towards a corner table, with a close view of the fireplace at the back of the room. The large dining room was dimly lit with wall sconces, dim hanging lights, and candles on every table.

Lynn and Jeff's heads swiveled as they took in the opulence of the finely decorated walls. There were black and white photographs of old city street scenes, seemingly ancient close-ups of people and families, and other decorations that just gave it a warm, homey, old world feel.

As the maître d showed them their table, Jeff quickly pulled out the chair for his mother. She nodded her thanks to him, and they were told that their waiter would be with them very shortly.

"You've done an excellent job so far, of showing me your appreciation honey. This restaurant looks fantastic, and you have been the image of perfection so far. Thank you, I'm lucky to have a son like you," Lynn said demurely.

Jeff smiled back at her, and told her that she deserved the best. "I'm the lucky one tonight. You look fantastic, and I couldn't have found a sweeter, better looking date in the whole state! My friends always said how great you looked, and even more, how much they loved talking to you. You just have that way of making everyone feel welcome and cared for, especially me."

Jeff reached across the table and held his hands out to his mother. She placed her hands in his, and they smiled warmly into each other's eyes. Their love showed towards each other, and they both could feel something extra as they reached across the table.

Lynn could feel herself getting damp as she held her son's hands, and thought to herself, "who was teasing who?"

Both were startled from their thoughts when the waitress suddenly appeared beside their table and asked if they wanted any drinks.

Jeff spoke up before his mother could, and asked, "Would you have a bottle of Benvenuto Calabria Zibibbo? My lady would love that, and just a soft drink for myself, I'm driving?"

The waitress responded, "Of course sir, I'll bring those right out."

Lynn looked at Jeff incredulously and asked, "How did you know about that wine? You're not old enough to drink, and even if you do sometimes, I doubt many your age have heard of that; it's good wine, but not well known!"

"It's been quite a while since we've gone out mom, but I've always paid attention to what you like, and I want to show that I care. I've said that this dinner is special, and this is all part of it."

Lynn's eyes were still wide as she answered back, "Well you've certainly impressed me so far. That bottle will cost a few dollars, and just the thought that you even knew what I liked, you could have knocked me over when you ordered that." The feelings inside Lynn were just getting warmer, and she reached back across the table and squeezed her son's hands again.

"I think the waitress had her eyes on you son. You look so handsome and masculine tonight. She was pretty, too, you could do a lot worse," Lynn said.

"Mom, I didn't even notice her, my eyes were on you the whole time," Jeff quietly responded.

Lynn felt another surge of wetness in her panties, and thought to herself that she had better go freshen up before she stained the chair. She quietly excused herself to the powder room, but as she walked across the room towards the hallway, she glanced back and saw her son's eyes focused directly on her.

Lynn walked into the ladies room, and went into one of the stalls. She knew that she was wet, and pulled her dress up. She took down the damp panties, and did the best that she could to dry them off. She thought if anything, it would get worse through the evening, and didn't want to take them off because she knew she would soak through the back of her dress before the night was done. The toilet tissue just didn't seem to be doing the job as well as she needed, so she desperately took them off over her shoes, then sat down and tried to suck the excess moisture from them. She had no problem tasting herself; she often cleaned her fingers or vibrator after an evening playing with herself. She had never done this before, but desperate times call for desperate measures, she thought. She blew lightly on them after her cleaning job, then lined them with toilet tissue. After smoothing everything back down, she made her way back to the table and Jeff.

"I took the liberty of ordering for you, mom," Jeff said. "I thought you would enjoy something decadent and creamy, so I got you the Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo and asked them to put some sautéed mushrooms on top of it. I know you love those. That and a salad with your favorite dressing, creamy Italian. Also, the wine came while you were gone."

Lynn reached out and took a drink of her wine, and it was heavenly. She thought to herself, "I wonder if he's hinting at something with all of the creamy comments, but I know that I sure am. Who is teasing whom, I wonder?"

"That all sounds divine, sweetheart." "You're really taking care of your date this evening. You've done everything perfectly, and I appreciate it all." Once again, she reached across the table and grabbed his hand. She could feel the love through his touch, and when he rubbed the back of her hand lightly, she thought she could feel something even more; a yearning from him.

They chatted quietly with each other until their dinners arrived, and the meal truly was amazing. The homemade Alfredo sauce was unbelievable, and the mushrooms truly set the dish over the top. Lynn made a point to animatedly lick the sauce from her lips, and stuck her tongue out to lick the spoon she had twirled her pasta on, moaning lightly so Jeff would notice. It had been a long time since she had tried to make eating anything as erotic as she was now, but she just couldn't help herself. If her son was half as turned on as she was, their evening might truly turn out to be something that she'd never forget.

Lynn's thoughts went back to her conversation with her sister, and how she had planned on teasing Jeff some after what Phyllis had said, but things had gone WAY beyond where she expected. Hard to believe, but she didn't feel bad about a thing. She looked at her son, and saw him for the first time as a man instead of her growing boy, and couldn't believe the way she felt inside as she stared at him, and saw the strong line of his jaw, and the way that his shoulders filled out the shirt. She suddenly jerked a little, as she realized that she was lightly rubbing her mound under her napkin in her lap. "How long have I been doing that," she thought to herself, but her only response was a light moan.

Jeff could see a different look in his mother's eyes across the table. His then-girlfriend had looked at him that way, hungrily, on prom night in the back of his car. That was the first time they had gone all the way, but it became a regular thing until they broke up a few months later. He hadn't had anyone steady since then, and had been relegated to his left hand for relief. That had been too long ago, he thought.

When the pair were ready to leave, they walked to the front of the dining room, and Jeff had his hand on his mother's lower back, scant millimeters above her tight rear end. Lynn put a little extra movement in her hips as she walked, enjoying the warmth and touch of his hand. He had already paid the waitress as their table, so they moved on outside. It was dusk now, and the light was fading slightly.

Jeff opened the door for his mother, and she sat down with her legs outside the car, then slowly moved first one leg, then the other into the vehicle. She kept her eyes on her son's, and gave him a beguiling grin as she enjoyed teasing him with the view. She spread her legs wider than she had earlier, and it raised the line of her skirt just enough that he could see the wet gusset of her panties. He gulped, and looked nervously back and forth between the heavenly view, and his mother's face. He could tell that she was enjoying showing him, and his nervousness faded. He took her hand in his to hold, and she moved it slightly, and gave him a light rub across his groin, and felt the firmness in his pants. She then grinned at him, and turned forward in her seat.

Jeff ran around the car, and quickly sat down and looked towards his mother. She leaned across, and gave him a light kiss on the lips, smiling wickedly the whole time. She grabbed his hand and pulled it across the console to her lap, and patted it as she placed it there. She rubbed his hand, pushing it down lightly.

Jeff couldn't believe the feelings going through him, but knew that he wanted to head home. He pulled his hand away so that he could start the car and put it in gear. Once he had them out on the street, Lynn pulled his hand back to her lap, and just held it warmly.

Jeff rubbed his mother's leg, high up on her inner thigh, through the dress. They both were enjoying the closeness. It was getting darker now, and a few stars were visible through the windows.

As badly as Jeff wanted to head home, he had another thought which he thought his mother would enjoy. He turned away from the direct path home, and drove to the lakefront drive that their community had. There was a nice road that curved gently and followed the shoreline through a lakeside park. It made for a nice, quiet few moments, and the view with the moon coming up and the stars reflecting off the water made for a beautiful vista out his mom's window.

Lynn looked out the window and smiled happily. She hadn't felt this content in a Loooong time, and she was enjoying her evening so much with her son. The thoughts she was having though, were anything but motherly.

She grinned to herself, and then looked back to Jeff, and said, "why don't you take us home now, please. I think I'm ready to spend some quality time with you there, instead of in the car."

The pair looked at each other, and both smiled as they could feel the passion boiling over between them. Jeff turned towards home, and they arrived within a few minutes.

Jeff pulled the car inside the garage and turned it off. He reached for the door handle, but his mother's hand on his arm stopped him, and he turned back to face her.

"I have never had an evening that I enjoyed as much as this one son, and I hope that you don't feel badly about me, but I'm not ready for it to end. This night has been the most romantic of my life, and I'd like to continue the mood when we go inside, it that's all right with you. I hope that asking this, doesn't dampen the mood, or your excitement."

"Mom, if anything, it just makes me feel even more excited. Knowing that you're feeling the same way, I don't want to say what I'm feeling right now. I don't want you thinking that I'm inexperienced, or too young, but I feel like I'm ready to explode already."

Lynn leaned over the console again, and gently, slowly, kissed her son. "Don't worry about anything. I am finally seeing how much of a man you truly are, and I want to share some time with you."

Jeff smiled at his mother, and reached across to the back of her head, and pulled her gently in for another kiss.

He then got out, and went around the car to open her door. This time, she didn't tease him, but arose quickly and put her arms around her son, and pulled him in for a warm, loving hug. She looked up towards his face, and held her lips out to him again. They kissed gently; once, twice, and then he took her hand and opened the door to the house.

Lynn and Jeff walked into the house, and quietly made their way to the living room. Jeff pulled his mother into his arms and gave her a hug, then asked if he could get anything for her.

"Why don't you go open another bottle of wine, and you can join me in that, and I'll be back in a few minutes. I'm going to go freshen up and get out of my dress," Lynn said with a smile for him.

His mother's words caused a smile for Jeff, too, and he headed into the kitchen, and got out his mother's favorite wine from the refrigerator. She hadn't quite finished the bottle at the restaurant, but he thought that she was probably at least feeling the effects of what she had already drank earlier.

Jeff saw that there were some grapes in the fridge, and put them and some cheese together with some crackers quickly, and took it all into the living room. He turned off the lights, and lit a couple of candles that his mother had on the mantle, and turned the TV on to his mother's favorite music channel, and had it on low.

Jeff heard his mother's bedroom door open, and turned his head toward the noise. He could see his mother in the doorway, and she was wearing something soft and sexy, gauzy and semi-transparent, but with the bedroom light on behind her, it had her luscious body silhouetted beautifully in the entrance, before she turned off the light behind her.

The sight of his mother like that caused his semi-stiff member to quickly change to a full-on erection in his slacks. Lynn moved on into the living room, and put her arms around her son, and gave him another hug, then pulled him down onto the couch with her.

Lynn ran her fingers through her son's hair, while he sat beside her in disbelief over what she had on. He had seen this nightgown before, as he had put laundry in her drawers, but had never seen it on her. He thought he had heard her call it a babydoll outfit before, but he just knew that the thin fabric and lace wasn't hiding much, and she definitely wasn't wearing anything underneath it. He was certainly no expert in styles or fabrics, but he definitely knew how much it had turned him on right now.

Lynn reached over and took a glass of wine, and took a bite of the snacks that Jeff had prepared. She was turned sideways towards Jeff on the couch, looking at him, and rubbing his hair again. Jeff was getting more excited the longer this went on. His mother leaned in to his space, and kissed him again, and told him, "this is certainly not where I expected our evening to head, but I can't stop how I'm feeling right now. You could not have done a better job of turning me on with a magic wand tonight; I'm just so much in love with you, and want to share everything with you." "I don't want to be your mommy, or treat you like my little boy. You've definitely shown that you're a man, all man, and deserve to be treated like one, and that's what I intend to do tonight."

With that, Lynn pulled him in for another kiss, and this one was the hottest, deepest one of the evening. Their lips moved together, and their tongues danced against each other. Lynn's hand moved down from Jeff's hair to his shoulder, then she rubbed on his chest.

Unfortunately, Jeff had to get up quickly, and adjust his pants, because his erection was just getting too uncomfortable to be bending the way it was now. As he stood and moved things slightly, his mother giggled and said, "Aw, let mommy kiss it and make it better. I guess maybe I will mother you a bit," she laughingly said.

With that, Lynn kissed his crotch, and then took her tongue and licked his pants. She looked up into his eyes, and smiled slyly, and asked, "Does that feel better now?"

Jeff couldn't stop himself now. He bent down and picked his mother up, kissing her deeply. She wrapped her legs around his waist as they made out passionately. His hands were kneading and caressing her buttocks, and they felt soooo good in his hands. The material was damp, and there was no question in his mind as to why. One of his fingers caressed her lips, and they were slick and sticky at the same time.

Lynn cooed into her son's ear with the touch. She unwrapped her legs from his body, and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards her room. The bed was turned down, and Jeff knew that she must have done that while she was changing; her bed was always made every day. Lynn sat down on the edge of the bed and patted the area beside her. "No, wait, you can't get in my bed with those clothes on. Lose 'em mister!" she jokingly said.

Jeff had the shirt shucked, and the pants down in seconds. He almost tore buttons off in his haste to get in bed with his mother. Lynn slid under the sheet and moved towards the far side, and Jeff happily dove in after her. They quickly wrapped their arms around each other again, and started kissing passionately. Jeff's hands found her breasts for the first time, and he gently fondled his mother. He had played with his former girlfriend's tits of course, but these just seemed to fit his hands perfectly. He could feel the turgid nipple beneath the satiny material, and pinched it lightly between the sides of his fingers. He bent his head down, and tongued the stiff bud through the fabric, and took it between his lips, feeling it harden even more.

Lynn's excitement was also building; she couldn't remember being this turned on ever before, and she certainly hadn't been in bed with anyone in a loving relationship in too long. The difference between having sex, and feeling the love she felt right now put things on a whole new level. She knew that they were moving terribly quickly, but she was just being driven by a lust inside her like she had never known.

Lynn threw her head back in ecstasy as Jeff's tongue circled and sucked on her nipples. They had always been one of the more sensitive of her erogenous zones, but she had never felt like she was going to cum from just having her breasts played with.

Jeff's hands went to the straps of her nightgown on her shoulders and pulled them down so that the material now bunched at her waist. His hands and mouth were now back on his mother's breasts, and he suckled like a ravenous baby. The passion they both felt had reached unbelievable levels.

Jeff grabbed his mother by the waist, and rolled to his back and lifted her so she now straddled his body. Lynn was surprised with the ease with which he moved her, and now her wet pussy was centered atop her son's rock hard dick. She sat back and sawed back and forth, the thin fabric separating them, her eyes closed as the feeling in her sensitive lower lips escalated. Her head was whipping sideways, back and forth, and all over uncontrollably, as she neared her first orgasm from someone else in too long.

She cried out as she came, "Ugh, Ugh, Unnnngh, Oh Jefffffrey, you're making mommy cummmm so hard! Ohhh!"

Jeff held on tightly to her waist as her movements slowed, and her eyes remained closed. His mother leaned down and laid her head on his chest for a moment.

Lynn gathered herself for a few seconds, then raised her head and looked into her son's eyes with a wild grin. She leaned in and laid the hardest kiss on him that he had ever received. "Oh sweetheart, that was so, so, so I don't know what. I can't describe the explosion I felt inside, like nothing ever before." She kissed him again, then laid on her back beside him.