Who is Teasing Whom?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn raised her hips and started sliding the bunched up nightgown down her legs and off. She tossed it towards the chair in the corner of her room. "Now it's my turn to show you what I can do," as she leaned over his body.

Lynn took her son's erection in her hand, and leaned over and licked the head, then sucked it into her mouth for a couple of quick bobs up and down. She got him nice and wet, then started stroking his cock slowly.

"Does that feel good honey" she asked? Jeff's head nodded as he smiled, and his mother continued. "That's nothing yet, I'm going to give you the best blowjob I've ever given" she said excitedly. "Nobody has ever made me feel like I just wanted to swallow their whole body before, made me feel like we were one, and I can't believe how horny I am right now!"

She again started working his dick over with her mouth and tongue; swirling, sucking, stroking deeply, softly, all at once.

Jeff groaned with how good this felt, but he wanted something else. With his mother leaning over his body, he reached over and patted her leg, and asked if she would move it and straddle his body.

Lynn swung around so that her pussy was now hanging over his face. With her knees now above his ears, her wet cunt was displayed right over his awestruck eyes. Her lips had droplets of moisture coating them, and seemed to be throbbing with her heartbeat. They looked swollen and were parted so that he could see her inner lips, and he had a view now like he'd never had before. He had gone down on his then girlfriend once, and enjoyed the pleasure that he could give her, but that was in the back of a dark car, not a well-lit bedroom. While Jeff was looking, a droplet of her juices actually fell onto his nose!

The feeling of the wetness landing on his nose awoke him from his reverie, and he reached upward with his tongue and lips, and pulled his mother's soaked slit to his face. From the first drop, the taste inflamed his lust for her. He wasn't getting just a hint of flavor from her pussy; he was lapping up a tongue-full at a time. Jeff used his tongue in long, slow, full, deep licks, almost sucking the juices from deep inside her cunt. The flavor was completely different than what he remembered from his old girlfriend. This seemed more like a drug, one that made you want more and more. The juices had an aphrodisiac-like effect on him. His tongue was reaching into her depths, trying to find more and more.

At the same time, Lynn's mouth had engulfed Jeff's dick, using her tongue and lips in a coordinated effort to bring pleasure, and show her love for him. She had taken him deeper than she ever had anyone previously, to the back of her throat, and tried to go deeper yet. She gagged slightly, but backed off only enough to get her breathing back under control.

The feelings that Lynn's blowjob were bringing to Jeff's loins were unlike anything previous for him, also. Katie, his old girlfriend had blown him before, but not to this degree. There was no doubt if Jeff's mind that this was the difference between someone that felt they should do it, versus someone that loved what they were doing, or loved whom they were doing it for, anyway.

Jeff's tongue thrusts deep into his mother were bringing on another orgasm for her. Her thighs tightened onto the sides of his head as she spasmed on top of him. More of her juices flowed over his face, and down his neck. Her sheets were getting drenched underneath where her groin was, and the saliva from her blowjob was running down Jeff's cock and balls, and onto the sheets too.

When her thighs eased their tension on him, she raised her head off of his loins, and looked back towards his face. "Oh please, I hope that you're ready to fuck me now son, I can't take any more of this without having you inside of me."

Lynn spun around on top of her son, and centered her body over his. She reached down between her legs and placed him at the wet lips of her pussy and speared herself onto his cock. Jeff slid into her like a bowl full of jello, but super-heated! The combination of the total slickness, along with her tightness created a feeling like he had never experienced during sex before; nor had she.

Jeff was pushing his cock up, over and over, into his mother's channel. More of her juices ran down his balls, and soaked the sheets even more. Lynn's pussy was on fire, and the feeling just continued to escalate. She came again atop her son, and as the intensity eased, she told Jeff, "Mommy has had plenty sweetheart, it's your turn now. Give it to me; give me your cum, fill me up, please!"

Jeff tugged at his mother's hips, and rolled her over with him on top now. He buried himself deep inside her. His thrusts were coming harder and faster than he had before. He felt like he was trying to push her through the mattress with his cock. His hips were almost a blur as he neared his climax; intent on relieving his primal need and lust inside his mother's pussy. He came so hard finally that he felt like his heart had stopped. Lynn could feel the force of the ejaculate inside her body, and the spasms of his dick through her vagina. Cum poured out of her channel, running down over her buttocks now, drenching the sheets.

Jeff's hair was wet with sweat, and his face was dripping onto his mother's chest. He rested on her shoulder for a few moments, re-gaining a sense of life, finally. He had read before that the French called an orgasm, "La petite mort" which translated to "little death" and he could understand why now.

Jeff's head raised as his dick shrunk and pulled out of his mother. He looked into her eyes, but words would hardly come. "Wow," he said tiredly, finally.

His mom just smiled at him, and nodded her agreement. "We may need to bail out our lifeboat here, as wet as it feels on my ass right now," she laughingly said. "I don't think I'll be sleeping in this bed tonight without putting some towels down under fresh sheets. I might also need another shower, although I feel like I'm already sitting in the bath."

Jeff laughed at her comments, and told her, "I'll help you clean up the mess, but you're welcome to share my bed tonight if you want. I don't know about you, but I might not have the strength left to do much after that."

They slowly got up, and Lynn pulled the sheets off her bed and put into the laundry hamper. "Why don't you run on upstairs and get in the shower, and I'll come up and join you once I've got this taken care of. I shouldn't be long," she said.

"All right mom, but you might have to wake me up in the shower when you come up. I'm pooped, but I'm smiling like never before," he said with a grin.

Lynn smiled back at him, and told him to go ahead.

Jeff had just gotten into the shower when their phone rang. Lynn walked over to the set in the living room, and answered it, with cum still sliding down her leg.

"Hey sis, it's Phyl! How did your date with your son go? Did you get to practice your flirting like you were thinking you might?"

Lynn smiled wryly to herself, and answered her sister, "I think that both of us were teasing each other a bit tonight. It's going to take some more practice, though, I'm pretty sure. As a matter of fact, I think maybe you should join us for the next try. We'll call it a double date, and both of us work on practicing our teasing on Jeff. I think you'll get a bang out of it!"