Who is the Divorce Party for

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill:

As soon as the men arrived I sent the husbands Sally's address. I knew Gail had left because I was watching the feed. I didn't want anyone killed so I made an anonymous call to the police telling them there was a big fight going on and gave them the address of Sally's house.

The wives didn't take Gail's advise to leave. About 15 minutes later all hell was breaking lose. Two of the husbands got there and broke in the door. Wives were running around trying to get some clothes on. The police showed up about 10 minutes later. Just about then 2 more husbands showed up. They carted them all off to jail. I'm sure they just figured it would be easier to sort it out at the station.

I did need to get in the house to retrieve the cameras. I paid cash for everything an used a cheap computer I purchased with cash also I think I covered myself well enough if I didn't get them back. But I was hoping to do that after I dealt with my wife. I heard her pull in the driveway.

I tried to call Bill but he wouldn't answer his phone. I pulled into the driveway and went to the door. I just knew my key wouldn't work. I tried it anyway. it didn't work as I expected. I softly knocked on the door. I heard Bill come to the door.

He knows it is me. He asks "what do you want?"

"Bill we need to talk please."

"Gail, I tried to talk to you earlier. I told you there would be consequences and you ignored me."

I did let her in so we could talk.

"But I was on my way home when he served me. I was outside going to my car. I know I made mistakes. I was coming home tonight to talk to you. I love you very much. I never cheated on you, I never even thought about it. Please talk to me.

"You did lie to me about the divorce. But worse than that you covered up for a cheater. You know how I feel about infidelity. But instead of telling her you wouldn't help her, you did. Helping her to hide her cheating from Gil, to me is almost as bad as cheating.

I knew she didn't do anything with the guys. But I still had a problem with the lying and the covering of the affair.

She said, "I know it was wrong. She was a good friend I didn't know what to do. If I went to you would have gone right to Gil. She told me she still loved him and was going to stop soon. She never did. I did stop covering for her once I knew she wasn't stopping."

"I don't know what I'm going to do yet. I will have a hard time getting past the lies. I don't know if I can trust you anymore."

"I will do whatever you want me to do Bill. I was stupid and tried to help a friend do a stupid thing. It will never happen again I promise."

"For right now I'm not going to stop the divorce. You can stay here in the spare bedroom. While we work on our marriage.

It is a very good thing you never even touched one of those men. If you had even touched one of them on the shoulder you would be out of this house for good.

I had to get back in Sally's house to get the cameras. There was a cop parked in front of the house. But no one in the house or out back. I had a key and went in the back and removed all the cameras.

The Cops never had a clue how the cameras were removed. I really don't think they even looked for who had put the party on the internet. I don't think they cared enough to even look for who had done it.

After a few weeks of barely talking and defiantly no sex, Gail and I decided to go to counselling. It helped us get through some of the issues we have.

When the sessions started and we were talking about what happened and why it happen. The therapist soon realized that I had a bigger issue then Gail's lying and helping a cheater. It was the anger I held for my mother that was causing a lot of my problems. I started to see therapist without Gail. She has helped me let go of a lot of the anger I had for my mother.

It took time and a lot of talking and crying . But Gail and I are a lot better. We still have issues, but we are working through them.

As for the mess at Sally's house. The cops didn't charge anyone. No one was really hurt. The cops got there before things got out of hand. A couple husbands were not very happy and decided to get divorces. Another marriage is rocky right now and my not make it.

I also heard that some people were very unhappy with Sally. Well many people were unhappy with her. Including me. They made it clear to her it would be in her best interest to leave the area. Which she did soon after. We have no idea where she went or what she is doing. I plan on keeping it that way.

12