Who is the Real Luke Davis?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood for a moment, temporarily struck dumb, then he caught himself. "OK Kyra, time for you to go. I've got an annual service coming up in Seattle next week. I think it's Tuesday. I'll have to check and call and let you know, OK?"

"Sure Luke. Let me know. Or if something comes up sooner, that's OK too. I like it over here. It's way quieter than my house. I can get a lot done."

Was she fishing for an invite? Luke decided what the hell. "If you just need a quiet place to study, you can always come over here. You're always welcome, Kyra. That's what friends are for. But if I'm here too, then you're off the clock"

"Understood." She laughed. "I'd like that Luke. I might just take you up on that." She brushed his arm as she walked past him towards the door. She opened the door and then as she went through it she leaned back, so just her head and one curled up foot were visible to Luke. "Call me." She said it flirtatiously, like a girl might who really wanted a boy to call her. And then she was gone.

After Kyra had gone, Luke was thinking if he were ten years younger, he would seriously make a run at Kyra. Talking to her had been fun. Talking to her, even just being around her, was always fun.

Luke had the next day off because of all the hours he put in on the Boston trip. After taking Ethan to school, he used the time to start a new story about the babysitter and the single dad. As he wrote, even more so than usual, he found he was imagining himself in the scenes he wrote. Before, in at least some of the scenes, it was Lance and Kara. Now in his head it was clearly he and Kyra. As he proofread what he wrote, he even saw that he had been typing the name "Kyra" in his story, instead of "Kara." He knew this was the story where his characters would finally get together and fuck. He wrote feverishly, with his dick hard nearly the whole time.

In writing, Luke was on such a roll, he was in such a zone, that he ended up taking a vacation day the next day to finish writing the story. He re-read his own story, and couldn't help jerking off while thinking about the actions in the story happening to him and Kyra. After he came, he re-read it again and made a few edits, with his mind in a clearer state and not quite so horny. After editing he jerked off again thinking about how he imagined having sex with Kyra in the story, and then went back and made a few additional edits before submitting his story to Literotica. He felt good about it. He felt this was his best story so far.

Tuesday came and Luke did have to make his expected trip to Seattle. Coincidently, his story was published before he left that morning. It was a big job he expected would take all day, so he arranged for Kyra to pick Ethan up after school again and sit with him into the late evening, when he expected to be back.

After Ethan was in bed, just before 9:00, Kyra used Luke's computer to log onto Literotica. By then she had read all fourteen of his stories and her initial impressions had only been confirmed. She loved the way Luke thought about sex, and especially about sex with her! In her head, his writing, and also comparing the real world Luke she knew with the author of those fantasy stories was so incredibly erotic it was overwhelming. Kyra was thinking at first she would re-read a couple of his stories but she was very happy to see that he'd posted a new installment in the babysitter series! Excitedly, she began to read.

As she read, she found herself getting wet. She unzipped her pants and her hand went down to touch herself while she read. The tension between the babysitter and the dad in the story was building steadily toward the moment when they would have sex. The story seemed to take forever to get there. Finally, it did. Luke described "the electricity that flowed back and forth between them at the slightest touch...the warmth of her smooth skin...the heavenly softness of her lips...the insistent throbbing of his hard cock trapped between them, aching to break free..." Kyra felt her excitement growing as she read. Her breathing was getting shorter. She read on. There were more phrases that stood out, "...her delight when she freed his throbbing cock...his focused, desperate desire for one thing only: to bury himself inside her, filling her up completely...pumping desperately to plant his essence into the deepest part of her..."

This is how Luke really thought of her! This is what he wanted to do with her! It was her fantasy fulfilled! "...his lips lapping up the nectar from her garden...his eyes desperately begging her, telling her, focused only on her, willing her to cum for him...wanting nothing more than to be there to share the moment of orgasm with her." Then Kyra came. She came from Luke's words, and from Luke's wishes, and Luke's fantasies that now she knew they shared. It was the most satisfying orgasm Kyra could ever remember giving herself, because even though she was alone, she felt like Luke was there, in spirit if not in the flesh.

The story continued. There were other sexual encounters between the man and the babysitter. Each seemed hotter than the last. Kyra grew progressively more and more happy as she read. She got off again. She finished the story then re-read it and got herself off again. "This can happen for real," she kept thinking. "I can get him to fuck me for real and both our fantasies can come true!"

After she'd cum, when she was no longer reading his stories, in those moments when her horniness subsided just a little, she reflected on the difference between the Luke of the stories and the one she actually interacted with. Every time she went over to his house it seemed like he acted so normal. Everything was so ordinary, like those stories and the things he wrote in them never existed at all. She'd be there and he'd be taking out the garbage, unloading the dishwasher, picking up after Ethan. Sometimes it seemed like she wasn't even there, like he didn't notice her at all. It was very confusing.

But despite the confusion of their everyday life, the stories gave her hope, and confidence too. It was like she knew. She knew the fantasy Luke, who he really wanted to be underneath it all. She would bring that hidden Luke out and see him in real life. She'd get him to see himself, and to see her. And when he did finally really see her, she'd be there to help him. She'd be there to fuck him senseless.

Luke, of course, had no idea any of this was happening. He returned from Seattle believing his secret was still safe, and his babysitter had no more feelings for him than perhaps a relatively harmless schoolgirl crush. Sure, he'd fantasized about her and based a character in a couple of his stories on her, but that was just harmless fantasy, certainly nothing close to real life.

Kyra was still awake this time when he got back home. He was running very late and she couldn't linger, but Luke couldn't help but notice the thin white t-shirt she was wearing was a little on the deliciously tight side and she did not appear to be wearing a bra. He could make out both the points of her nipples and the darkened circles around them. Kyra was wearing grey yoga pants too. Luke's dick jumped when she bent over to pick up her bag. She was acting fairly normal, but her smile seemed really nice, warmer maybe.

"I really like those jeans. They look like they fit really good. Are they comfortable?" She asked him.

Luke wondered if she'd noticed his dick, which hadn't completely lost the extra surge of blood that had filled it just a moment before. "Yeah. They're alright." He was momentarily lost for words.

"I believe in being comfortable."

Did she glance at his dick? It sure seemed like she had. Then she quickly put her hand on his arm as she walked by.

"Call me anytime," she said looking straight into his eyes. Luke noticed the look seemed to linger. Then she was out the door.

The next day was Saturday and while Ethan played, Luke decided to check his email. He opened the laptop and later, while looking through his files he noticed there seemed to be a ghost copy of one of his stories. It was time and date stamped with the most recent time it was opened. The file had been saved a week before at 1:14 a.m. There was only one person who would have had access to his laptop at that time.

Holy shit! Kyra knows! Panic raced through him. What does this mean? She hadn't said anything. There was no hurt note from her, no outraged text message. Her father hadn't been waiting to "talk" with him. There hadn't been a peep. And yet she knows. Clearly she must know. She must have read it, all of it. With a title like "The Babysitter's Secret Boyfriend" how could she not. Out of all his little stories, why did it have to be that one! How did she find this copy? It doesn't matter. The secret is out. She knows. What now?

Well...the girl is 18, not really completely grown up, but old enough to know people are complicated, old enough to know people have a sexual side, and it doesn't have to mean they're perverts, or deviants, or dangerous. Some people's secrets are worse than others and in the grand scheme of things this was fairly minor. But she was certain to recognize herself in those stories. That makes it a little different, doesn't it? Luke felt like he was on very thin ice.

Eventually, he decided he sort of had an advantage. Yes, she knew his secret. But he could just play it straight and see how she reacted. She was definitely a great babysitter. Ethan loved her. He'd hate like hell to lose that. Plus Kyra didn't know that he had learned his secret was out. He decided if she wanted to keep this whole thing to herself, he could live with that. In a way it would be kind of fun. Maybe on the surface everything could stay the same, while underneath, it boiled. Or maybe she'd just be in denial about the whole situation. He couldn't be sure how this was going to go.

And yet...there was also another thought taking hold. What if she read it and those signs he thought he saw turned out to be something real. What if she really is attracted and not repulsed or frightened by the idea of being around a pervert? Maybe she's not just "tolerating" him while she congratulates herself on her maturity in dealing with this adult situation. What if she's secretly into it? Despite being young, if she was a girl who could walk around with a secret like that, then maybe she could also handle a little more. Maybe, just maybe he really could let himself "go there" with her. He couldn't help it. Luke's dick grew hard thinking about the possibilities.

His hard dick would not go down. Thinking about the possibilities turned quickly into seriously fantasizing about them. He replayed the scenes from his story in his head. Luke grabbed his dick and started to stroke. When he'd first thought those stories up, he'd been in denial about it, telling himself it was about a character, who he'd named Kara, who just happened to be similar to Kyra, and another character, named Lance, who just happened to be kind of like himself. Now, he was abandoning that fiction. It was fresh, luscious Kyra he was fantasizing about going down on. It was sweet, mischievous Kyra sucking his cock and liking it. It was slick, snug, hot-fire horny Kyra screaming out in orgasm as he railed her for all he was worth. Luke blew a giant load all up the front of his t-shirt. He had to change it out and take a shower.

Luke didn't know when he would need Kyra as a babysitter next so he decided to pay her for her most recent stint. He Venmo'd Kyra the money. About 5 min. later she texted back, "thanks," with a little face blowing a kiss emoji. Before it had usually been just the happy face. Then she followed up with "Got any more trips coming up? Any dates this weekend?" That was also a little unusual. She hadn't asked before about upcoming trips unless she was going to be unavailable. She'd watched Ethan when he'd gone out on dates, but she'd only quickly asked about those in person after he got home, like "How was your date?" or "How'd it go?" She had never texted about that before.

"Nothing scheduled, but you know I'm always on call. I'll let you know. Hope you're available if needed." That seemed like a gentle way to give her an out if she was looking for one.

"I'm available. Make sure I'm the first girl you call." She sent that one with the winking emoji. That seemed kind of flirty, possibly. Luke felt his dick getting hard again. He decided to risk flirting back.

"You're always the first girl I call," Luke added a smiley face emoji.

Why didn't Luke date much? Basically he hated those apps. Too much bullshit. People being fake. A lot of time wasted. Hopes raised and dashed. Luke preferred to just talk to a girl he met in person, through work or through friends. But work didn't get him in touch with too many prospects, and by now he'd blown through all the best prospects any friends had to set him up with.

Luke was a reasonably good looking guy. His job paid well, even if the hours were sometimes unpredictable. When his Ex ran off it had been a total surprise. She ran off to Brazil with a guy who was once her foreign exchange student high school boyfriend. He knew she wasn't 100% happy, but never thought she'd leave Ethan like that, even if she was no longer in love with him. But despite that, Luke wasn't bitter. Shit happens and he had a lot of life in front of him.

But he sure wasn't in any hurry to jump into anything, either. Kyra? Her age gave him pause. When he was 50 she'd be 32. That seemed...OK. But right now she was only 18. Damn cute though. And a really fun personality. She was a lot of fun to be around. He knew she'd had a couple of boyfriends, but nothing serious. And he had a feeling he just couldn't shake. If she could read his story and keep it secret, if now they had a shared sexy secret just between the two of them, Luke had a feeling like that girl might be so hot between the sheets that it would blow his fucking mind!

Her fantasy life and imagination now kicked into overdrive, Kyra couldn't wait until her next chance to babysit for Luke. She couldn't wait to look in his eyes again, knowing what she knew. She wanted more opportunity to see if she could see it in there, see his secret lust for her. That previous night when she knew she gave him a boner right before she left, that was really fun!

Every time she thought about him now it made her horny. Luke was cute, kind, smart and funny. He wasn't just another guy like the boys she had dated. He was a man. He knew who he was. He was comfortable in himself, Those boys, even the one boy she had sex with, didn't know who they were. How could she fall in love with someone who didn't even know who he was himself? And Luke was only 36. Yeah, that was a lot older than her, but it wasn't exactly old. She'd been calling him Mr. Davis before because that was her habit. That's what she'd always done. But now she was definitely thinking of him as "Luke."

And she couldn't stop thinking about the Luke that wrote those stories. In his stories he was totally hot for her, but it wasn't just her body. Kara in his story wasn't just a sex object for Lance, or just a way to get his rocks off, she was a real person he respected. Of course Luke was like that. He likes women as people. He values women. Yes in his story the sex was totally hot, almost unbelievably hot, but by the end the characters weren't just having sex, they were making love. It was their love that made it even sexier, even hotter. If a man could write those feelings, could she get him to live them too, with her? Kyra knew only one thing for sure. She had to know. She had to find out. She had to try.

Aside from the thoughts that had been building in each of their heads, the weekend passed uneventfully. On Tuesday, around noon, something came up. He could have texted, but Luke decided to call. He knew she'd be on her lunch break at school, and after so much time in his own head, he wanted to hear her voice.

"Kyra, it's Luke Davis."

"Oh hi Mr. Davis, I mean Luke."

"I've gotta fly to Denver for a job, but I should be back tonight, no later than eleven I think, midnight at the latest. Are you available to pick up Ethan at school and watch him?"

"Sure Luke. No problem at all."

"Thanks Kyra. You're amazing. I'll see you tonight then." He liked her calling him Luke now. It felt right. That's interesting, he thought, but didn't spend too much time pondering. He had gear to pack, a part to pick up, and a plane to catch.

"See you tonight, Luke. Don't worry about us. We'll be fine." Luke knew they'd be fine. He trusted her. He relied on her more than he liked to admit. He also really liked the sound of her voice as she'd said his name.

Only the day before, Luke had an idea. Thinking ahead to the next time Kyra would come over, he was betting there was no way she could stay away from his laptop. He wanted to see the look on her face if she read that story again. Luke didn't think Kyra would be able to find any of his other stories. He thought there was no way she could know he'd already uploaded a dozen other stories to Literotica. But he was pretty sure that if she'd read that first babysitter story once, especially after a few days to think about it, she was going to want to read it again, probably more than once.

So Luke researched how to remotely turn on his laptop's webcam, and get it to record. With luck, she'd read the story, and he'd get to see all her reactions. He set the camera to record from 4pm, which was just after Ethan would normally get home from school, until midnight, by which time he expected to be there.

The job was over quicker than expected. By 7pm Luke was at Denver International Airport waiting for his flight home to Phoenix. The flight gave him a good couple of hours to think about Kyra, sitting at his home right now, maybe even reading his story as he flew towards her. She'd been using his first name. That was new. What was that other thing she said? Oh yeah, "Make sure I'm the first girl you call." And then there was the eye contact. Maybe she really did have a secret thing for him. Maybe reading his story was getting her excited. Maybe she'd be waiting for him wearing lingerie, or nothing at all wrapped in a silk robe. Maybe Kyra was plotting ways to seduce him like Kara thought of seducing Lance in his story. She could be waiting in the bathtub with candles around it and rose petals floating on the water. Luke's dick was hard as he thought again about the possibilities.

"Can I make this happen?" He kept turning it over in his mind. Maybe there was something he could do to help turn fantasy into reality. Then he remembered an idea he'd heard once. One thing he could do to help move things along, is simply to try and picture it when he was with her. It was a way to help get all those non-verbal energies and paths of communication flowing. Whenever he was with her, he would just think about kissing her, think about teasing her nipples with his tongue, think about feeling her up, think about her blowing him, think about eating her, think about fucking her. Think about any of those things, think about all of those things, always have them not just in the back, but in the front of his mind, even if they weren't talking about sex directly. Do that, and somehow, maybe only in her subconscious, she'd pick up the signals. She'd get the message. It seemed certainly worth a try.

But Luke quickly realized he needed to calm down. He was definitely getting ahead of himself. What had he really seen from her that he could be sure of? Practically nothing. She'd been a little flirtatious, and had called him by his first name. That could be just normal schoolgirl games, testing the boundaries a little. That story she found, and her reaction to it, was going to be the key. He planned to check the camera footage tonight, as soon as she'd gone home. Yes, it was getting late, and he'd had a long day, but he wouldn't be able to sleep without seeing what was there.