Who is the Real Luke Davis?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding guys, Kyra. You're more beautiful than you know. And you're smart. You've fun to be around. You're the total package. I mean that."

"It's harder than you think. You can never get the ones you want, you know?" Her voice trailed off. The tension in the room was thick.

Luke realized he was staring at her lips, and leaning slightly forward. "Kyra..."

Kyra leaned toward him. If they'd been closer it would have been easy to kiss, but they were still too far apart, seated at opposite ends of the couch. Nobody wanted to make an awkward lunge.

Luke spoke very softly, "I think maybe it's time for you to go home."

"I don't have to..."

"I know. I need a little time to think, OK?"

"Don't think."

"I don't want you to go, but...I just need to be sure. I hope you understand."

"Luke...I want this."

"I know. I do too. I just don't want to rush into anything. I want to make sure I'm thinking clearly. And I'm not thinking clearly right now. You're so fucking beautiful."

Kyra saw Luke look down at his own crotch. She followed his eyes and saw the bulge from what had to be his hard cock squeezed tightly and pushing against the fabric down the leg of his jeans. She wasn't sure how big, but clearly it was not small. She gasped. Then she bit her lower lip. "I'm not gonna get much sleep tonight."

"I'm not either."

"I'm gonna have to finish what you interrupted." Kyra stood up.

"Oh." Luke let out a quick, painful sigh. "Don't tell me that."

"You deserve to suffer." Kyra teased, "For frustrating a girl like that."

"I'm sorry."

"You better be. It's gonna take a lot of champagne to make this up to me." She walked over to the door.

"You got it."

"Goodnight, Luke." She opened the door.

"Goodnight, Kyra." She stepped through it and closed the door behind her.

Five seconds later there was a knock. Luke opened the door.

"One more thing: When you cum tonight thinking about me, just remember the real thing is even better." She turned and walked away toward her car.

Luke stood there motionless, watching her until she got in and drove away. He knew he'd just passed up everything he'd been hoping for, but it had all happened too fast. They had to talk first. He hoped he hadn't blown it with her.

**********

The next day was a Saturday. Luke managed to somehow hold off until 9am before he called her. He called from his car after dropping off Ethan for a pre-planned all-weekend play date at his friend Sammy's. This definitely seemed like a talk, not text, situation. She picked up right away. He spoke first.

"We have to talk."

"No shit."

"Is now a good time?"

"Give me a sec..." He could hear her moving, probably to a different room of her house. "Ok now."

"I've been thinking a lot..."

"Yeah. Me too. And?..."

"And I just gotta lay my cards on the table. Before we do anything...before we make any decisions, I think it's important we know where each other's coming from, what we're looking for."

"OK"

"Ultimately what I'm looking for is a partner for myself...and a mother for Ethan—now I'm not saying that has to be you—but long term, someday, that's what I hope to find."

"I know that."

"Yeah. I figured. But the last thing I want to do is hurt you. It's important you know that. That's the last thing I would ever want. So I need to know what you're looking for, OK? I know there's a big difference in our ages. But the crazy thing is I think it might actually be possible that you could be that person for me. Maybe. I don't know. It would be hard, but it's possible. Or maybe I'm going way overboard here and you're not thinking that at all. But I gotta know. What are you looking for?"

"I don't know. All I know is you're a great guy, and I'm really strongly attracted to you. Like really strongly. I just want to fuck you. I don't know about all that other stuff, like getting married and all that. I think maybe I might want that. Like I doubt I could ever do better than you and Ethan. But I don't feel like I have to have that now. I know I'm still young. I don't feel like I have to go off to college and fuck a bunch of different guys until I find Mr. Right, when maybe I've already got him right here with me now. But I don't know. I figured just take it one step at a time. Take this step, and then see how it goes. See how I feel. You don't have to know how it ends before you start reading a story, right? Isn't it kind of like that?"

"I suppose so." Luke wasn't sure how clearly he was thinking, but she seemed like she was making a lot of sense.

"So if we both want this, we both care about each other, we're both honest with each other, then why not?"

"OK. I'll always be honest with you, Kyra."

"And I promise to always be honest with you. Don't be so scared Luke. I'm not your ex-wife."

"I know that. You're a thousand percent different than her, and way more beautiful."

"Talk like that, and a little more champagne, might get you into my pants."

"There is no place on Earth I'd rather be."

"Mmmmmm. When do you want to get started?"

"How soon can you be here?"

"Five minutes. Maybe ten. I want to take a quick shower first."

"You can shower over here. I can help you."

"Ooooh! ... OK. I'll tell my mom you just got called out on an emergency. How long will you be gone?"

"I think this is a long one. Maybe international, like Dubai. You might not be back until Monday."

"Oh! I'll have to pack a bag then, maybe a change of clothes."

"You might not need any clothes."

"Oh! Well...for appearances sake, anyway."

"OK. Don't be long."

"I won't."

As he waited for her to arrive, Luke replayed the events of recent weeks in his mind, reviewing how he'd gotten here, and he was embarrassed that for the first time, really, he was seeing all the parallels between Kyra's actions and what he'd written to "Confused." She had pulled the same tricks in flirting with him, changing the way she dressed, addressing the age difference head on and minimizing it, holding eye contact, encouraging him to stare at her, and...none of it mattered. If Kyra was "Confused" it sure didn't seem like either of them was confused any longer. If somehow she was reading more than just that one story of his, if she was reading his other stories too when she played with herself, well then so much the better. He had poured his fantasy soul out into those stories. If she had looked into his fantasy soul and liked what she saw there, then Wow! She might be even more the perfect woman than he had so far dared to dream!

Luke greeted Kyra at the door. They kissed. It was sweet, and it was hot. Her lips were soft, and they were warm, and they were real! She was real! And she felt his passion, not just in her head. She felt it in his lips and his arms the way they held her. After what seemed like forever, but still not long enough, Luke pulled away.

"You look absolutely beautiful, Kyra."

"You look pretty great yourself."

I've been thinking about this, and I think it would be nice if we started with some touch time to help our bodies tune in to each other, to catch up to where our brains have already been."

"OK." Kyra was a little uncertain.

Luke smiled and led her to the bedroom. "Now sit here." He motioned to the bed. "Just go with me. Close your eyes."

Kyra closed her eyes. Luke sat down next to her and began to lightly touch her face with his fingertips.

"Keep them closed?" she asked.

"Yes. Mine are closed too." He felt around her body, gently but steadily. "We're going to strip each other. All the way. Until we're both naked. Then we can open our eyes. Sound like fun?"

"Mmmmmm. Sounds like fun"

"No peeking. We'll see each other soon enough."

Luke grabbed her face with both hands and finding her lips, he kissed her deeply. His fingertips reached back behind her ears, tilting her head up to meet his. The kiss sealed their connection, they could only feel each other, and anticipate where touch would come next. "Let's take turns. Stand up please. I'll go first." They both stood. He kissed down her neck and let his hands roam down her sides, slowly until at last they came to her waist. He grabbed the bottom of her shirt and began to lift. She held her arms up to help, until the shirt was all the way off. He felt for her again, letting his hands guide him, and kissed at the top of her breasts, right above the bra line. "Your turn."

She ran her hands across his shoulders, back and forth a couple of times getting the feel, then she traced down to his elbows and over to his chest, then down to just above the belly button, before letting her hands drop to his waist, and unbuttoning the top button on his jeans. She began to tug them down, teasingly, then stopped, laughed, and reached around him to lift the back of his shirt, then around to the front, then up, up, over his chest and neck and head until it was off. She kissed until she found his nipples and twirled her tongue around them before moving away. "I think I like this game."

He knelt in front of her and felt around the soft skin of her belly before unbuttoning her cut-offs. He kissed her belly button and pulled down the zipper. She gasped when he got it to the bottom. His hand was close. He reached around and pulled them over her firm, round cheeks, then let them drop to the floor. Then he followed them there, tracing his hands down her legs. He grabbed a stocking foot.

"Hey, no fair. You had your turn, now it's mine."

"Socks don't count."

She laughed. "OK."

He pulled off each one as she lifted her foot to allow it. He touched each foot lightly, lovingly as he did so, then tossed the socks and cut-offs to the side. He stood again.

She kissed him again, finding his lips easily, as if by radar. She hadn't peeked. Then she knelt in front of him and grabbed the waistband of his jeans, she started to tug, and as she did his boxer briefs moved too. "Oops!" she giggled when she felt bare skin, then felt for his zipper. His cock was straining against the fabric underneath, forming a barrier she would have to deal with. She inhaled deeply, and pulled the zipper down. She could feel his cock throbbing underneath, begging to be released. She pulled the jeans down, all down his legs, then sat back up to gently nudge at his straining cock with her forehead. She giggled again, then traced her hands down his legs to remove each sock. She stood.

"Now the good parts." She laughed.

He reached around behind her and unclasped her bra. She shifted her shoulders to let him pull it forward. When it was clear, he tossed it aside, then reached back toward her chest, and with the back of his fingers, lightly found, and traced the swell of her breasts until he found the areola, already swollen, and the nipples, already stiff. He traced them with his fingertips. He bent forward, and locating them with his fingers, kissed each one. He stood up.

She moved in and tilted up to kiss him again, crushing her body against his. Then she traced kisses down over his chin, down his neck, down the center of his chest and belly. When her chin bumped his cock, she reached her hands around to grab his cheeks. She squeezed, then grasped his waistband and quickly tugged his shorts down. His cock sprang up to hit her under her chin. She gave a little surprised laugh, then reached around front with her hands to find it. She felt it, "So warm. So soft. So hard," and touched lightly all along the shaft, and down around his balls. She grabbed around his shaft with her hands, then traced the head with her fingertips. She kissed him there, then stood.

He knelt in front of her, gently grabbed her ass and brought his face in close, until the tip of his nose touched the front of her panties. He inhaled deeply, then reached around to grab the waistband at the sides, and slowly slid it down over her thighs, and down her legs to the floor, where she stepped out.

At last they were naked. Neither one had peeked. They were ready to give themselves to each other. They stood facing each other and came together for a kiss. Their bodies crushed up together and they held it there for a moment. She could feel his hard cock poking insistently at her belly.

"Time to open eyes?" she asked.

"Yes," he answered. Their eyes both popped open at the same time, taking in each other's faces. They smiled at each other, and took a step back. "Kyra, you're spectacular!" he gushed in all sincerity.

"So that's what I've been feeling." She looked down at Luke's dick, stretching out toward her. As she looked it seemed to grow harder by the second. She knelt down in front of him and lightly traced the tip of her finger around the head and up and down the shaft.

"Do you promise to always be this hard for me?" She looked up into his eyes.

"If you look at me like that I do." A drop of pre-cum formed at the tip. She reached out with just the tip of her tongue and gently licked it off.

"And do you promise to always taste that good for me?"

"Oh My God, Kyra!" She wrapped her lips around the head and took it into her mouth.

"Then I'll always do this for you." She sucked on the head while teasing the underside with her tongue. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and started stroking.

"My God, Kyra, you're the hottest thing that ever lived!"

"Then give me all your cum, Luke. I want you to cum for me." She resumed stroking and sucking.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh shit!" Luke began breathing more rapidly as Kyra doubled down. He began panting rapidly. His cock throbbed and spasmed as jets of cum surged into her mouth. Kyra did not let up. She sucked and swallowed it all, coaxing out every last drop with her tongue. When she was done, and he was done, she looked up at him, licked her lips, and smiled.

"That was fun. I love sucking your cock. I think we can do that a lot!"

He lifted her face up to kiss her. "Kyra that was fucking amazing! Oh My God! You have no idea." They kissed some more.

"You want to show me how much you liked it?"

"I would love nothing more." He guided her over to sit on the bed. Then he pulled her forward so he could take up the position between her legs.

The rest of that night they made love deliriously, insanely, like two people possessed. It was a fever dream of fucking. Every position, every variation they could think of. Kyra wasn't a virgin, but she still had a lot to learn, and she was eager for all of it. Luke was out of practice, and he tried his damndest to make up for lost time. They were good together. They had real chemistry. It was fun. They lost track of how many orgasms. It didn't matter. Reality was so much richer than his imagination had been.

Kyra was overcome too. The two times she'd had sex before, both with the same boy, it felt good (after a little pain), but mostly she'd just wanted to get it over with, and to see what all the fuss was about. To be honest, she'd been a little bit disappointed. What she experienced with Luke was different, and a thousand times better. THIS was what all the fuss was about. Luke made her feel safe, and confident enough to totally let go. She could feel Luke's passion and desire for her. He was the man in his stories, the man she imagined. And he was also Luke, the man she'd known for years, but she never really felt like she knew him until now.

By Sunday morning, temporarily fucked out and gazing at each other across the table after breakfast, they still hadn't spoken of his stories. Luke did remember Kyra had given him that line the other night when they had champagne, about how sometimes old guys can write some pretty hot stories. That had seemed pregnant with meaning at the time. But she hadn't brought up his stories specifically. Luke decided he wouldn't mention them either. It was fun to have a little hidden duality. There was no need to bring that up now.

After breakfast they both went to pick up Ethan. He didn't stop to question why Kyra and his dad were both there. He was excited to go to the zoo and to get ice cream. In front of the penguins, he noticed and said, "So you guys are kissing now?"

"Yes. We are."

"Cool." He seemed happy. And that was that. After dinner, when they told Ethan that Kyra would be staying over that night. He simply asked, "Who's gonna read me my story?" So they both did. Ethan was so accustomed to having Kyra around, it seemed natural. To have them both was just a bonus. Monday morning, Kyra dropped Ethan off at school while she was on the way to her classes.

Luke didn't check his email again until Tuesday night. Of course he remembered his correspondence with "Confused." He wondered how it was going with her. She'd said she planned on taking his advice to help prod along the possibly reluctant single dad she had the hots for. It really didn't matter to him whether or not Kyra and "Confused" were really the same person. He knew that in at least one of those possibilities, she'd gotten her wish. Maybe she'd write back. That could be interesting. And sure enough, there it was, a message from his secret correspondent.

Dear SurprisinglySexy,

I have a surprise for you. I know it's a big step and I know you might be hesitant, but please promise me you will consider it. Do you promise? OK, here it is: When school ends next week I have some time, and through a gift I have the ability to fly free basically anywhere in the U.S. during the month of June. I want to meet you. I will come to you. Just name a time and a place during the week of June 15-22nd and I will be there.

I am really excited about this. I am really looking forward to this. I feel like I know you so well from your stories. Maybe what I feel for you from your stories can carry over into "real" life. I think we might have great chemistry. Don't we owe it to ourselves to find out?

Please give this a try. I don't think you'll be sorry. I know I won't. If it matters, lots of people tell me I'm pretty. Even if we don't completely "hit it off" then at least I'll know. At least we will have tried. At least we will have taken that chance.

You can't win if you don't play. Please take a chance on me.

Love?

LessConfusedThanEver

Luke was torn. Things were going great with Kyra. Better than great. Fantastic! But still, he didn't know where it might lead, where he and Kyra might end up. This thing with "Confused" was even more uncertain. Now she wanted to meet him? Now she was more than flirting with him? He knew that three months ago, before this thing had developed with Kyra, an opportunity like this would have had him incredibly excited. On some level, it's kind of every author's dream to think that he could touch someone so profoundly they would want to reach out in real life. And to think this all came about, for "both" girls, because of the same story!

It was too improbable. Much as he might like to believe it, he knew his talents as a writer were not that great. The coincidence that "Confused" was reaching out in this way at this same time just made him all the more certain that "Confused" and Kyra were, in fact, the same person. There were just too many coincidences. It was just too convenient for the truth to be otherwise.

But why would Kyra hold onto the charade now? Was it a test? Was he blowing it with Kyra if he agreed to meet "Confused" and Kyra showed up in her place? Was she testing his honesty, his truthfulness? That certainly didn't seem like the Kyra he knew. But women always seem to have this layer that you can't quite get to. They like a little mystery. Luke kind of drove himself in circles thinking about the complications and the crazy implications of this situation.

After turning it over in his head for a bit, he decided to play it straight. This was too fucking complicated to do it any other way, and besides, it was the right thing to do. He'd promised Kyra he would be honest with her, and he would be. He'd show her the emails, all of them, and offer to decline to meet "Confused." Yes, it meant his secret hobby as a writer would be out in the open, but she knew about that anyway. It was a small price to pay.