Who Killed Jenny Schecter? Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And so now Niki has a problem," Lauren picked up the story. "She talks it over with Adele, because Adele was there, too. And together they decide something has to be done about Max, not just for Niki's sake, but for both of them, because Adele is in it, too, as another witness."

"Right," Lauren said. "And so Niki and Adele become a team, if they weren't already. There's a killer on the loose and they are targets. Adele is the brains, Niki has the posse. Somehow they need to get rid of Max. We don't know the arrangements or even who actually did it, but they accomplish it, one dark night beside the freeway, when Max is pumped full of vodka and oxy. And they can rationalize it: Jenny's murderer gets vigilante justice, and the threat to them is eliminated, too. They can call it justifiable homicide, proactive self-defense. Kill or be killed."

"Jesus," Tina murmured. "I've got a major movie treatment right here. You guys are fucking good!"

"If you do make a movie out of it, Tina," Shane said, "Shane's Sugar Shacks want the contract for hair and sugaring."

"Gimme a break, Shane," Tina laughed. "I don't think we can afford you."

***

After their goodbyes, Tina disconnected from Skype and closed her laptop. "What do you think?" she asked Bette.

"I don't know," Bette said, "but I can buy the Max idea."

"No, no, no," Tina said. "Not that. I mean, who's sleeping with who? Are Shane and Carmen back together? Is Shane fucking Lauren? Is Lauren fucking Carmen?"

"I don't know," Bette said, "but I'll tell you one thing: That's one good-looking, edible detective."

As they walked down the hall to check on Angelica, Tina thought, "Yes, she is, and I am damn glad she's an entire continent away from Bette."

12