Who Knew?

Story Info
Medical condition leads to unusual treatment.
12.7k words
4
9k
6
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doernow
doernow
34 Followers

(edited version: 12,809 words) w/o title

Who Knew?

Part I

Who knew a medical condition would lead to the kinkiest sex?

Let me try to explain, while also practicing the art of brevity. I am 58 years old. My wife, Jaimie, is 53. I, along with other men who have said so, find her to still be attractive. She isn't a model, but she, as my closest friend has said, "Is still very fuckable." She isn't the issue here--I am.

I was diagnosed with a joint issue which is not arthritis. As a result, I suffer from chronic pain. Unfortunately, I am unable to take stronger pain meds without suffering adverse effects; therefore, I suffer with the pain. As many will tell you, the pain and pleasure receptors are very closely related and therefore, the greater the pain, the less the pleasure. Basically, the more pain I am in, the more intense the pleasure must be for me to finally reach release. This is what drove us to find a sex therapist.

Of course, before finding just any old sex therapist; we needed one that did not follow the same old formula for every patient. The first one we tried actually ended with the suggestion that maybe sex, as we knew it, was a thing of the past and we should concentrate on cuddling. What a loser she was.

Anyway, before even finding that loser, we had to consult our PCP. (Primary care physician, for those that don't know.) She was very understanding, being the one who has helped us navigate this pain castle in which I now dwell. She helped us seek out several promising options. Unfortunately, the word 'Alternative' that so many therapists use (We help you find alternative ways of finding sexual satisfaction), was a very broad term that meant, "We really are just going to throw everything we can at the problem, and see what might stick." There was no rhyme or reason to their rhetoric. Until we met Denise.

Now, I am not saying that basing your choice of sex therapists on the way someone looks is a good idea. But, Denise looked like she knew her way around sex therapy. She was very attractive, well-built, and best of all, didn't try to act like an academic. She was someone who clearly enjoyed sex, and wanted others to find that joy as well.

But this story isn't about Denise. There were no hot three-ways, or anything like that. In fact, beside a short skirt and some great cleavage, Denise was very professional.

No, what this is about, is the therapy in which we found ourselves. Denise understood, or at least agreed with, my thoughts on pain and pleasure. She cut straight to the heart.

_____

"You feel pain all the time. To experience pleasure and ultimately sexual release, your pleasure must be more intense than the pain. It makes perfect sense."

After our initial meeting with Denise, she asked us to give her time to connect with some of her colleagues. It was a couple weeks later, that we heard back from her. That couple of weeks was frustrating for us because we had attempted to make love several times. Each time left me more frustrated and unsatisfied. This, in turn, caused great stress for my wife. When Denise called, my wife answered and immediately put the phone on speaker.

"Hi, you two! Guess what? I think I have found what we have been looking for. Can you come to my office tomorrow, at one?"

Before I could even start to answer, my wife said, "Absolutely! We will be there. Thank you so much!"

"Okay," Denise answered. "See you then."

That night, my wife couldn't help but speculate on the next day's meeting. As for me, I had given up hope. I tried to keep up appearances for my wife.

Finally, as we entered Denise's office, (Not quite at one. She was running late, which only added to our suspense), Denise greeted us with a broad smile.

"Please, sit!" She began speaking before we had even said hello. "I am very excited, and I think I have found something that will change your life! It isn't often that I get to say that!"

We were immediately caught up in her exuberance. Change our life??? Damn. We would have been happy with just changing our Saturday night.

"After seeking the opinions of a couple close colleagues, I believe, given your willingness to keep an open mind and see things through, we can make things better in one aspect of your life. Unfortunately, we can't change the pain level, or put things back to how they were, but we can find a new avenue to meet your needs and reach your ultimate goal, sexually."

"We are very committed to do whatever it takes," my wife chimed in.

I have to take a moment and say, through this entire experience, she has been great. Her mantra over the past years has been--What do you need, honey? What do you want? What will make you happy?

I mean, this woman has been totally selfless. It has taken me time to get used to that attitude. I have grown to trust her on new levels. She has adapted and adopted the attitude that she just wants to make me happy.

"Let's hear what you have to say," was my response. Trust doesn't always come easy for me.

"Well," Denise was beaming. It was hard to not get caught up in it. "First, promise you will hear me out all the way."

"We promise, don't we, babe?" my wife replied, without hesitation.

"Sure. It never hurts to listen...as long as the chair is comfortable." That was a little joke I had developed, since developing chronic pain. Bad jokes are how I deal with it.

"Good!" Denise continued. "Then, let's talk about the situation, so we have a starting point. You are suffering from chronic pain. It continues to get worse as time passes by." She looked at me and waited for my affirmation.

"Yes, that's right."

"But, because you both have enjoyed a nice, consistent sex life, you are not ready to let that go, is that correct?" She looked at both of us and we both gave our assent to that statement.

"And you are willing to do anything you can, to help your husband find the intensity required to reach orgasm and fulfillment, correct?" She looked directly at my wife, who looked very much like a neophyte at her first cult meeting.

"Yes. I will do anything I can for him."

"Excellent! So, as we have discussed, your pain and pleasure receptors activate the same part of your brain. What might be painful for some, is pleasurable for others. There is, as they say, a very fine line between the two. This means with some modification in behavior, you can train your brain into accepting pain as pleasure. In order to do this, however, you need to amp up your brain's expectations. By this, I mean that everything has to be in place."

"Like what?" my wife just had to ask.

"Good question! You need to have the visual, the emotional, the mental and the setting all in place. The more you prepare, the more ready your brain is to release the dopamine that will enhance your experience. You have to be committed to making it work, in order for it to work. For most people, sex comes naturally. For some, however, it requires a little more effort. You now need to put forth that effort."

"Okay, that makes sense to me," I chimed in. "So, where does this leave us?"

"That is where my colleague comes in. Here is her name and number for your reference. However, we are going to give her a call right now, and set up your appointment."

With that, we were on our way. Our new therapist was expecting the call and had cleared her schedule for the afternoon. We headed straight to her address. We pulled up in front of a brick colonial, in a moderately well-to-do neighborhood. We were greeted at the door by Ryn. She was a professionally dressed woman, of what I could only say is an indeterminate age. She was very attractive, but also very reserved. She didn't ooze sexuality, as Denise had, but I believed that she had never been turned down by anyone.

"Please come in. It is very nice to meet you."

We made our greetings all around. She led us to her sitting room, where she began to explain things.

"I am not going to waste your time with questions, since you have already agreed to come over and meet. Let's move forward and get the paperwork out of the way."

"Oh, I didn't really expect paperwork," my wife said.

"Well, we treat this like any other medical facility might. Denise is a professional and has referred you to me for care. Since you are here, we will continue with that care, and collect a couple of signatures from you. We need your ID and insurance card. Also, we have some privacy-related forms for you to sign. Nothing out of the ordinary."

We spent the next ten minutes answering a questionnaire, and signing some papers. I did have one question about what I read on one of the forms.

"What does it mean where it reads, 'we hereby agree to not divulge, discuss or otherwise communicate any information concerning this establishment or the treatment therein'?"

"That simply means," Ryn replied, "that you will be legally bound to keep this a little secret. It's not hard for most people to do because sex is a taboo subject. However, we value our privacy and that of our clients, most of all. In order to continue to offer our services un-molested, by those who might seek it or those who might not approve of the therapy, we require all clients to agree and sign to that statement. It is for the safety of all involved."

Since we are both private people, and didn't want the wrong people to know of our sexual struggles, we readily signed.

Once the paperwork was done, Ryn began, "Okay, great! Here is the next step. Don, I need you to step out into the foyer and have a seat. I need to have a little chat with Jaimie. I like to get everyone's opinions and feelings in an environment where they feel free to express them. After I speak with Jaimie, I will have you come in."

With that, she pointed to the door. I found a seat in the foyer and checked the 'net on my phone. It wasn't too long before I heard the door open and out walked my wife.

...

"Your turn!" She was smiling, so I assumed she had enjoyed the chat.

"Everything good?" I asked.

"Yes. It was different than I imagined, but all good," she replied.

I entered the room.

Ryn pointed to a chair across from her. "Sit."

I took the seat I was bidden, lowering myself slowly because of my pain.

"Is it bad today?" she asked.

"I suppose it is no worse than other days. I have a difficult time placing pain on a simple scale. I hurt, and that is, sometimes, as far as I can get, mentally."

"That is why you are here today. We are going to try to help you break through that pain and find the pleasure that eludes you."

"That would be awesome," I replied.

"First, let me say you have a lovely wife. I look forward to seeing more of her. She was very cute when we addressed some of the more-explicit questions. It is very obvious, that your pleasure is what matters most to her. In fact, she repeatedly said to me, 'I just want Don to be happy. Whatever he wants is fine.'"

I nodded. I knew that about Jaimie already. She never liked discussing sexual topics openly, and would always default to--'Whatever you want is fine.'

"So, with that in mind and as our guiding beacon, I need you to be fully open with me, agreed?"

"Okay, sure," I responded.

"I am going to hold you to that. Some of my questions will be very prying and nosy. I need honesty from you at all turns, or we cannot move forward."

With that, the interview began. I will be honest--it was the most difficult conversation I have ever had with a woman. Understanding that my wife and I rarely discussed sex, having a woman ask me questions about my sexuality, my sexual experience and my sexual fantasies felt very invasive. The most difficult, was the part about sexual fantasies.

"Come now, I need to know. I am trying to get a good idea of where we need to go in our dialogue and activities."

"I know," I said. "But, fantasies live in a person's brain. If I am honest with you, there are things I have never told anyone. Telling you would be the first time, and that is hard. I don't want you to think I am a creep or something."

"You keep forgetting," Ryn reminded me, "Jaimie, your wife, said that I had to find out what you wanted. She said WHATEVER you want. She didn't put any restrictions on it. You are now the biggest obstacle to overcoming your pain. You are also standing in the way of her biggest wish fulfillment. I need to know everything."

...

"Good. We can work with this."

Ryn ushered me out to where Jaimie sat, and said to us, "Be here at eleven AM on Saturday morning. Don't be late. We will have a full session ready."

...

"It seemed like you were in there longer than I was," Jaimie said to me.

"I suppose I had to do enough talking for the both of us," I said.

With that, we returned home and awaited our 'full session'.

Part II

Saturday morning arrived, and we were excited and anxious.

"You were very touchy last night," Jaimie teased.

"I was?"

"Yes. You kept waking me up rubbing my butt or groping my breasts. You must be looking forward to today."

"It's hard to look forward to something, when you don't know what to expect," I quipped. "I just hope it is everything it has been made out to be. We can 'Move forward!'" I said, gesturing air quotes.

We had a light breakfast, dressed and were out the door in time to arrive promptly at 11:00am.

We were met at the door by another young lady who greeted us, and said, "You must be Don and Jaimie. Ryn is prepping for your session. Jaimie, have a seat here. Don, please follow me. I will be back for you in about five minutes, Jaimie."

With that, I left my wife sitting in the foyer. I followed the young lady to what looked like an exam room, with an exam table and stool.

"Remove all your clothing and fold them. Place them on the table next to the exam table. Lie on the exam table when you are done."

"Do I get a robe?" I asked.

"Do you wear a robe when you have sex? It seems like that would get in the way and be boring," she retorted, as she turned and left.

I undressed. I figured we had come this far, and these people must know what they are doing. Oh, the blind faith. I folded my clothing, placed it neatly on the table, and hopped up on the exam table. I reclined, feeling exposed, even in an empty room. Within a very short couple of minutes the door opened, and Ryn walked in. My first response was to cover up.

"Now, none of that. I am going to see a lot more of you and Jaimie in a few moments. Put your hands at your side. I need to do a quick exam."

She pulled on rubber gloves and began prodding and kneading my cock and balls.

"Does this hurt?"

"No."

She grabbed both balls and my cock and squeezed. "What about this?"

I winced, as I responded, "Yes!"

"I am attempting to get a level on your pain. The greater your pain level today, the more intense our interactions need to be. Compared to your pain level today, would you say the pressure I am applying to your crotch is less than, equal to, or greater than your pain level today?"

She said all of this, while never letting up on my cock and balls. She stood there, looking me in the eyes and squeezing.

"Um, I guess it is less than. I'm not... fuck!"

"Okay, I see we have reached a different level," she stated, in a very-matter-of-fact tone, while squeezing more tightly. "Is this less than, equal to, or greater than your chronic pain?"

"Oh, fuck...it's greater than. Greater than! Fuck!"

"Okay, one more reading should do."

And with that, she really clamped down. I was breathless. Tears began welling up in my eyes.

"I won't ask. I assume that is still greater than. Thank you. Orderlies!"

She gripped tightly, as the door opened. She let go and I inhaled sharply. My head was swimming and I barely noticed, as two men picked up my arms and moved them above my head. I was too weak to do anything at that moment, even if I had noticed. With practiced moves, they placed leather cuffs around my wrists and secured my hands. They moved to the foot of the exam table, and inserted stirrups into the base and secured my ankles. I had many times accompanied my wife to her OB/GYN appointments, simply to enjoy seeing her in this vulnerable position. Now, I was the one on the table in a room of strangers.

"Sit him up."

After this was accomplished, the men left the room. Ryn walked over to me with a small plastic cup in one hand, and a large plastic cup in the other.

"Open up and take your medication like a good patient."

"What is that?" I asked, realizing that it didn't matter. If she wanted me to take it, I couldn't fight.

"This? Oh, these are happy pills. This is the medicine that makes your cock grow hard and stay hard. If your erection lasts more than four hours consult your doctor or pharmacist." She laughed at her own joke. "But if you last that long, I have plenty of things in mind to do with your erection. Calling your doctor will be the least of your concerns."

She popped the pills in my mouth, put the water to my lips and had me swallow and show her, by raising my tongue.

"Good, we will give these a few minutes to work. I already have Jaimie in her own exam room prepping. Let's check on her."

She grabbed the television remote and turned on the room's TV. There was my wife, fully exposed, shown from two angles by hidden cameras.

"I know that you have a voyeuristic side. She has no idea we are watching her. Look at her as she strips down. She is so careful to fold each piece of clothing. Look at her! She is trying to hide her bra and panties beneath her shirt. So modest."

"I can't believe you did that..." I started.

"Oh, sure you can, honey. What did you expect? And I can tell you are enjoying the show. Your pills are starting to work!"

She was right. I could feel my cock filing with blood. I was getting turned on spying on my wife.

"I wonder," she said, "do you suppose the guys in the other room are getting hard watching her?"

When she said that, three things happened. My cock took a big jump, getting harder. I opened my mouth to protest and when I did that, she shoved a ball gag into my mouth to stifle me.

"Now, you are nearly all set. I am going to go in and prep your lovely wife. Enjoy the show. I am going to give her some of the same medicine. Even though it won't affect her libido in the strictest of senses, it will increase the blood flow to her vulva and make her more sensitive."

With that, Ryn left the room.

The young lady that had ushered me into the room returned, put on a pair of exam gloves, and addressed me, "Hi, again. I get to play with your cock to make sure we have as much blood flow as possible. You might feel some pain with it but, oh well."

With that, she began doing anything she could think of. All the while, she told me to only watch the monitor. On the screen, I watched as Jaimie donned a paper robe and sat perched on the edge of the exam table. There was a knock on her door and Ryn entered, being very professional.

"Hi, Jaimie! Today's the big day! How are you feeling?"

"Nervous, I guess! But, excited."

"Good! Nerves can really add to the experience, but know that you are safe here. Here is something to help." With that, she handed my wife a small plastic cup with what I knew were the same pills I received, and a cup of water. She swallowed them down without hesitation.

"We are going to take great care of you. Before we start, I need to make a cursory exam of things. Let me have you lie back for a moment and put your legs in the stirrups."

Whether it was because Jaimie thought Ryn was a doctor, (people assume so many things), or she was just used to doing what she was told whenever she was in a medical setting; I watched as my wife lay back on the table, placed her feet into the stirrups and spread her legs for someone she had only met once before. Ryn placed a light around her head and sat down between my wife's splayed thighs.

doernow
doernow
34 Followers