Who Knew?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vinnie moved around to me and unhooked my hands from the top of the table. Ryn did the same to my feet.

"Stand up. You need a better view. Vinnie, don't let him fall."

They walked me over to the side where I could clearly see Christian's big cock pulling out and pushing into my wife's poor, abused pussy.

"Yeah, man. Watch. Watch me fuck your wife's pussy. Listen to her beg."

From the front I could hear Jaimie begging:

"Please, don't stop. Make me cum. Don't stop. Cum in me. Cum...cum...cum..."

With that, she had another powerful orgasm. Her muscles tightened up around Christian's thrusting cock. He buried it deep and let loose with a powerful orgasm. He had just flooded Jaimie's cunt with his seed.

"Grab the wand and apply it," Ryn called out.

Jimmy stopped what he was doing and placed the wand on Jaimie's exposed and swollen clit. She shook and immediately started on her way to another orgasm.

"Get him into place," Ryn called. Christian moved, and together, he and Vinnie pushed me forward. My rigid cock was lined up with my wife's swollen, dripping pussy. I didn't need the help I received. I immediately thrust in and fucked for all I was worth.

The combination of sensations far outweighed my chronic pain. The heat from my wife's cunt, mixed with Christian's sperm, the pain from the abuse, the vibrations from the wand and the sudden feeling of Ryn playing with my balls. I thrust, Jaimie came again, and I added my cum to her dump box. It was so intense. With each spurt, I cried out in that bellow. The pain was intense. I felt as though I were shooting fire from my penis. Each contraction made me both wish that it would stop, and wish it would never stop. Finally, thankfully, sadly... I was spent.

"Take him back to the table to rest. Time to clean up. I hope you two feel we delivered on our promise. Now, we need to transact a final bit of business."

Vinnie moved me to the table. The young woman, who's name I had never learned, came in and stepped next to Ryn. She held up what looked like panties. Ryn gave them a look over, nodded and reached into a drawer on a table. She pulled out what looked like a rubber plug and slid it into Jaimie's open cunt. She gave something on the bottom a twist, and only stopped when Jaimie made a sound of protest.

"I will back it off just a bit. But, this is important, so you need to listen up." Ryn had what attention we could give.

"This plug will stay in place to keep Christian's strong sperm and Don's usually seminal fluid inside that cunt."

Jaimie roused then, and said, "No."

"It is too late for 'no' now. But, this will ensure we stay on the same page. I don't want any post-coital regret to ruin things. This was a very successful session. I look forward to more. You both had great orgasms that you will never forget. We hope that we have made a lasting impact on you, especially you, Jaimie. Time will tell."

"Anyway, to ensure the plug stays in place AND to ensure our continued affiliation, we have a special pair of panties for you, Jaimie. They are very durable and I promise they won't sag."

With that, Ryn clicked snaps on the hip sides of the panties. They parted there and she and the young woman reached beneath my wife, pulled the panties up and snapped them into place. It was obvious that the panties were designed to hold the plug in place. What wasn't obvious until then, was that the snaps were actually locks. They had locked the panties on my wife.

"These panties are puncture proof. The locks will ensure they stay on. Even if you do attempt to get them off, it will be hours before you will be able to cut through the locks. A lot can happen during that time. Oh, and one more thing."

Ryn reached into her pocket and pulled out what looked like a key fob.

"The plug is a vibrator. It will produce a lot of great orgasms for you, baby."

She pressed a button and the vibrator started. Jaimie started shaking and moaning immediately and came within minutes.

"Nothing pulls sperm into a cervix like good, old-fashioned orgasms. The vibrator also works on a timer. I have this time set for every twenty minutes. You should be exhausted when you come back tomorrow to have everything removed. Exhausted and in need of a douche. Haha."

"And you, Don. Well... you will be pissing fire for a week. I promise, you will also be jacking off and dreading the feeling of cum each time it passes through your cock. But, you will be addicted. Now, time for you to get dressed. You can shower at home. Please exit through the gift shop."

With that, Ryn left. I walked over to Jaimie and began removing her restraints.

"You...you...you....unnnhhhh."

Her vibrator was starting again. She was in a stupor. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth was open. I couldn't resist...I stuck my cock in her mouth. Her eyes flew open, but then another vibration hit. She let her mouth sink down on my cock and I fucked her mouth. I removed my gag while fucking her mouth, and watched her reach another orgasm. I screamed when I came. She did, too, and choked on my cum.

I let her go, we quickly left the room and found our dressing rooms. We dressed and followed the signs that said 'Exit'. There was nobody in sight.

Passing through a door, we came to a corridor with a sign that said 'Gift Shop'. We entered and were confused. We stood in an actual gift shop. It was like any gift shop you see at any museum on any given day, with some exceptions. The bric-a-brac was pornographic. People of all types doing all types of things on DVD and Blu-ray. Then, of course, we were shocked to see Vinnie behind the counter.

"Feel free to look around. You might enjoy some of the videos. I edit them all myself." He smiled that gap-toothed grin. I think my wife winced. Just then the vibrator kicked on.

"No. Not now. No...no...nooooooo, unnnnhhh."

I grabbed her and held her up, so she didn't fall. It was a hard orgasm.

"That was sexy, sweet tits. I could watch you all night. In fact, I am going to. We took video all day. I do the editing and you pay the price for the video. You decide if it is Blu-ray or just DVD."

"How much?" I asked, reaching for my wallet.

"Oh, no cash. Sorry. The cost is your woman there, comes over here and sucks my cock until I cum. That means you get a copy."

"Get a copy? I don't get THE copy?"

"Oh, no. You get a copy. If you want the only copy it costs a lot more. See those DVDs out there? Those people didn't want to pay for them. So, I sell them to our clients. I also put them on the internet in special cases...like yours."

"No, please," Jaimie started...

"You better hurry and decide. Or better yet, don't. I want to be around for the next orgasm to hit. Oh, wait...I have the button."

He held it aloft and pressed the button. Her next orgasm wasn't supposed to be so soon, but she immediately dropped to her knees and started shaking.

"The great thing about orgasms is you can have too many. They hurt. Your wife's pussy and stomach muscles will be so sore by the time she comes back tomorrow. I could just stand here and keep adding more and you won't make it to the door."

"Stop! Just tell me what the cost is. We will pay it."

"I'll stop. After she cums. Can't stop now. When she is done, she crawls over here and sucks me off. That's first. Then, she agrees to attend a little poker game I play with my pals for three weeks. After three weeks, it's all yours. I will have found someone else to entertain us by then."

Jaimie was on her hands and knees, huffing and puffing her way through another orgasm.

"Better decide. I have things to do. She will be our entertainment at the game, she will be used and naked. We do what we want. I will not let her get hurt...too much. Deal?"

From the floor, we heard a, "Yes... yesss... yes...yes..."

"Either she is enjoying that orgasm, or she agrees. We will see in a minute."

He pressed the key fob again. Jaimie finally caught her breath. She looked up at Vinnie who said, "Crawl over here."

She raised up, on her hands and knees, and slowly crawled to Vinnie, who unzipped. Without being told, she took his cock in her mouth and started sucking.

"Come over here. Put your hands on her head and move it up and down. When I am done, you fuck her face then sign the papers and get out."

The drive home was quiet, fraught with anticipation for when the vibrator would start its routine. Jaimie came twice more in the car.

After the second orgasm, I spoke up, "We are going to have to discuss this sometime."

"I know," she said quietly. "Not now. But..."

"But what?" I hated when she trailed off like that.

"Please, I am sorry, but...I liked when you forced my mouth down on his cock."

I turned to her with a mixture of emotions. Finally, I said, "I did, too."

"I know." She looked at me. "You came in my mouth after he finished. Get me home. I need to lie down. It is going to be a long night with this fucker in my cunt."