Who Knew?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vinnie turned and picked up a large bottle of lube. All the while, Jaimie was trying to say through her gag, "I want to see. I want to see."

Vinnie filled his hand with lube and reaching between my wife's legs from behind, he began lubing up her pussy. Since she was not prepared for such an action, she yelped loudly. He never missed a beat. He instantly inserted two fingers into her dripping hole.

"Mmm... she is tight," he said, smiling his gap-toothed smile.

"Indeed, she is. She doesn't like your fingers because they are much larger than mine. But, trust me, Jaimie, Vinnie is doing you a favor."

Ryn removed Jaimie's blindfold, while Vinnie continued forcing his fingers in and out, in and out, of her pussy. My wife didn't know whether to close her eyes from the sudden onslaught of light on her pupils; or open them wide in fright and grimace from her predicament.

Once her eyes adjusted, she turned them toward me.

"Oh, you like the view? Just wait. I am going to take the gag out of your mouth, so he can hear your comments clearly. Just to be sure, you better make a lot of noise over here because that will really put him in the mood."

She removed my wife's gag, causing her to inhale deeply with a moan and wince from the pain of her jaw moving for the first time in a while. Ryn then stepped over to me and looking down said, "Time to get you ready. We can't let that erection falter."

Ryn reached over to a table and pulled out two pieces of leather. The first she laid across my stomach, beneath my cock. The second smaller piece, she used as a strap, attaching it across the base of my cock to the leather across my stomach.

"This is going to be fun. I am going to make sure we have some blood flow into your dick. Vinnie! Make sure his wife has a good view."

Ryn returned once again to the table, and returned with a long, thin leather crop. Without warning, she brought it down on my cock. It stung like hell. I let out a little cry. Jaimie let out a bigger cry. Ryn looked over to her and smiled.

"You are very empathetic toward your husband, aren't you? Do you still wish 'anything he wants' to get to orgasm?"

Without hesitation, Jaimie nodded her head yes. I was beyond amazed. Then, she said something from behind the gag that I could not understand.

"Oh, dear," began Ryn, "never try to talk with your mouth full. Here, let me help you with that gag, if you promise to only add helpful things with that mouth of yours."

Jaimie once again nodded, and Ryn removed her gag.

Jaimie looked at Ryn and in a quiet, subdued voice asked, "Please? Don't hurt him."

"Oh, sweetheart, I am not hurting him. I am preparing him. I am going to make every nerve ending attached to his penis sing. They will be ready and so sensitive that when he finally enters your well-lubricated pussy, he will only last a few strokes before he adds his cum to everything there."

With that, Ryn returned to me and struck my cock again with the crop. Simultaneously, Vinnie thrust his fingers into Jaimie and centered his thumb on her clit. He squeezed, causing so much pressure on her sex organs, that she began to shudder with orgasm.

"Oh, good. Your slut wife is responding to the therapy."

Ryn quickly turned and began slapping my wife's tits and specifically the nipples, while during the explosive orgasm.

"This will reinforce your need for stimulation of your nipples during orgasm. Soon enough, you will require the pain in your tits and nipples in order to orgasm. It is wonderful what the body can be trained to do."

Once the orgasm subsided, Ryn directed Vinnie to remove his fingers and wipe them off. She instructed him to be very careful and take very good closeups of my wife's pussy and tits, then several shots of my wife hanging there, knees trembling, and finally the room. He was very thorough.

"Get Jimmy and put her on the kneeler. Make sure you adjust it so her tits are not touching."

Vinnie left and returned with the other guy I had seen before. They detached my wife from the ceiling and floor and walked/dragged her to a new contraption. She was forced to kneel on pads. The pads were in the shape of an 'L' and went from her ankles to her thighs. Straps were introduced at her ankles and mid-thigh, assuring she would not move off the kneeler. Not sure what to do, she knelt with her body straight, perpendicular to the floor. Once finished with the straps, Vinnie and Jimmy took her wrists and forced her to bend at the waist over a small piece of table. They attached her wrists to post in front of her, stretching her so her tits were on full, dangling display.

The whole time this occurred, Ryn was 'playing' with my cock and balls.

"You will love the view. The kneeler is mobile and we can adjust it to see any angle. It is a favorite of so many of our clients. It is also a favorite of many of our staff. Jaimie looks good in it. I have a sneaking suspicion, she may become intimate with the kneeler!"

Ryn smiled down at me. Damn, she was a bitch, but there was something else. She was definitely gorgeous, but I wanted her to enjoy this therapy session. I could see her professionalism. I could not help but wonder if she was really doing this for us and not just because she was sadistic. Was I being brainwashed? Was I suffering from that mental breakdown where captives start caring for their captors? Stockholm syndrome? Could that even be a thing in this situation? We had hired Ryn. Is this really what we wanted all along?

"Now, I think we have you ready on the outside. Just one or two little things, and then maybe, one big thing."

I came out of my skull at that moment. Where had I been? Watching Jaimie being trussed up. Enjoying--yes, enjoying--her swaying tits and exposed ass and cunt. Being abused about the cock. What did Ryn say?

With that thought, Ryn turned to me with a bottle of lube and a metal rod.

"This, my dear, is a sound. It is named after its inventor, but I prefer to think of it as a sound maker. Vinnie, open his mouth and put in the bellow."

Vinnie had, unbeknownst to me, been behind my head. I started to speak and he grabbed my chin and forced something in, that filled my mouth and kept my jaw tight. If I were to guess, it was shaped like one of the red dog toys with a hole in the center. Only the hole in the center of this, was fitted with some kind of whistle. When I breathed out, I sounded like a cow at a slaughterhouse. It was a high-pitched lowing that I made with every breath.

"Good! I love this part of the game. Take a deep breath because you will need it."

The lube was cold, and I was not expecting to go inside my dick. I jumped a bit and made my first cow noise.

"Isn't that wonderful? Jaimie's mouth is small so we will have to fit her for one. She would make the perfect cow with her titties hanging down like udders. I should have been prepared. She has a small mouth and small mouth means small pussy."

Ryn lined the rod up with my penis, and let it enter my urethra.

"Do not buck, or you will do damage and have to be taken to the hospital. In that case, you will remember that you signed an NDA, and we would hold you liable should you over-explain to the doctor at the ER, why you shoved a metal rod up your own cock."

I stopped moving and the pressure continued to grow.

"Good. This rod is basically to spread the lube into your urethra. I could just fuck your cock hole dry, but I wanted to be a little nice the first time. Vinnie, make sure Jaimie has a perfect view."

Vinnie wheeled the kneeler over and placed Jaimie's head so close, I could feel her breath on my balls.

"I bet you have never seen this before. There is a huge number of people, both men and women, who enjoy this activity. It enhances their sex life and takes it to the next level.

Ryn worked the steel rod in a bit and then out, in a bit more and then out, adding more and more lube into my penis. I tried to stifle my bellows, but from time to time the sound escaped involuntarily.

"Why are you not saying things to him?"

Ryn looked at Jaimie, but had the rod deep enough into my engorged cock that it was only halfway protruding.

"Look at this. Say something. You are too quiet. Say something while you have the opportunity to form your own thoughts."

Jaimie looked at me and started saying, "It'll be okay babe, you can do it."

"NO! Tell him how it looks hot, how that rod is going to disappear into his cock hole! Repeat after me--'You now finally have real steel to fuck me with, you bastard. How does it feel to be violated in a tiny little hole with a big stiff rod!?!' Say it!"

Jaimie shook her head, but Ryn grabbed her nipple and pulled hard.

"Say it. And start coming up with plenty more to say or I will rip this nipple off."

Jaimie relented and looking at me, said, "How do you like being violated in your little hole with something hard?"

Ryn let go of Jaimie, gave the rod in my cock a twist, and plunged it as deeply as she could without losing it all together.

I bellowed.

"I think maybe he likes it, dear. Mmm... too bad you can't use your hands. You can feel the rod deep inside his piss hole."

Ryn began teasing, moving the rod in and out, wiggling it, making sure my urethra did not go untouched.

"The cock is a strange thing. It has all these nerve endings, that can be sensitive to pain and pleasure, but so many are hidden. Oh well, we know where they are hiding."

She finally removed the tube and I let out a sigh of relief, which once again sounded like a bellow. Ryn laughed at me, and made comments to Jaimie who was now watching intently.

"You seem to be enjoying the show. Let's do something else to this prick, shall we?"

To my utter amazement Jaimie nodded.

"Good, but before we do, we can't neglect you. Vinnie, come here. Bring the wand attachment."

Vinnie entered and walked between my wife's lewdly spread legs. At first, I thought he was carrying a microphone, but it turned out to be a very powerful vibrator. He fiddled with the kneeler, and in no time, had attached a pole with a ring on the top. He placed the vibrator through the ring, and clamped it down. He then pushed it forward, until it made contact with my wife's pussy.

"All set?"

"Yes, Ryn."

"Switch it on, and turn it up a bit."

Doing as he was instructed, with a smile on his face, Vinnie reached down and flipped the wand on. Jaimie jumped, testing her bondage, and realized that she should not escape the powerful vibrations being administered to her pussy.

"I would say get used to it, but you won't. We have used enough lube on you. It is time for you to start making your own. This will help you. Trust me, you want to generate as much lube as possible. As your husband... lube is important.

With that, Ryn pulled the rod from my cock and giggled. She quickly reached down and picked up the larger rod and placed it at the opening of my urethra.              

"Say ah...or ouch...or that bellowing noise, I love so much."

Holding my cock head in one hand, she pushed the larger, heavier rod into the opening. I felt it pop a bit upon entering.

"Usually, gravity is not a girl's friend. But, right now, I am going to let gravity help me."

She held my cock so Jaimie and I could both see, and we watched as gravity took over and the larger rod slowly descended into the depth of my penis. She pinched my cock closed, slowing the descent. Jaimie's eyes were wide. I was making that hideous sound, as I was trying to breathe through it.

"Look, Jaimie. You can see the outline of the road. It's what a big cock looks like in a tight belly."

In truth, Jaimie looked mesmerized. She was also squirming from the vibrations. I could see her moving her pussy up and down, to try to get a better angle on the wand.

When the rod was about three-quarters of the way in, Ryn grabbed the part that remained to be seen and pulled.

Satisfied with the ease of movement, she looked at me and said, "Now, for a good old-fashioned fuck."

I thought I was finally going to get into my wife's pussy, but that was the furthest from the truth.

"Vinnie, we need an oil check in here."

Vinnie must lurk at doors, I thought. He was inside the room in moments, and had two fingers in my wife's pussy without warning. The sudden onslaught, however, instead of causing her to grunt, set off an orgasm. I lay there, Ryn fucking my pee hole with a metal rod, and watched my wife explode into orgasm.

"She is lubed and ready, Ryn."

"Good! This is the best part. Remove the wand and send in Christian."

Vinnie quickly removed the attachment, gave Jaimie a couple more jabs with his fingers, and left.

"You did so well. We really squeezed that one out of you, didn't we, honey? Don't worry, we have more for you."

The door opened, and Ryn looked up

"Here's Christian, now. Christian, say hello to Jaimie and Don. As you can see, I have my hands somewhat full with Don. You need to concentrate on Jaimie."

At this point, Christian was behind Jaimie and she could not see him. Christian was a very tall man--with very black skin. Christian was also very naked and very hard.

"My pleasure."

"Before you start, come and introduce yourself and your friend to Jaimie. Jaimie is playing the part of a dirty slut today! Please, treat her with the respect we treat our dirty sluts."

Christian laughed, "Where would we be without our dirty little sluts?"

"Exactly!" Ryn readily agreed.

Christian stepped around the table, his enormous cock bouncing, as he moved. He stepped quickly in place. "Hi, I'm Christian and I will be your server today. Today's special is tube steak and cream pie."

Ryn reached down and grabbed Jaimie's nipple. She pinched and twisted, causing Jaimie to cry out. As she opened her mouth to do so, with a quick thrust, Christian shoved the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Do NOT bite me, bitch."

"Yes, slut, do not bite him. If you try to bite, you will leave here with your nipples pierced and carrying weights so heavy it will feel like your nipples are about to be ripped off every time you move. And you will leave here with your newly pierced nipples on display. Do you understand?"

Jaimie tried to nod. As she nodded her head repositioned and Christian slipped more of his cock into her throat causing her gag reflex.

"Oooohhhhh... you got me a virgin. How sweet of you."

"Don't choke her to death with your cock. This is a full session and there are other things that need to be done to help these two find fulfillment. Just take a few minutes, so she is lightheaded."

"Sounds good. Enjoy, slut. I will."

He stood there and flexed his stomach, causing his cock to twitch in my wife's mouth. With each twist, she let out a little gag. He was taking profound joy in this action. I watched on, not sure to think. Ryn reached over, once again concentrating on my cock. She made a fist around my cock and moved the rod inside up and down quickly several times. The pain was intense.

"There we go. That's the reaction I was hoping for. Almost done here, but isn't this fun? By the way, I saw on your paperwork that you have had a vasectomy. I take it, that was for birth control?"

I nodded yes, and winced, as Ryn hit a spot further down my cock hole.

"So, Jaimie hasn't been on any birth control, no extra hormones for years, then? Lucky girl. Just nod yes or no, but does she still get her period?"

I nodded yes. Ryn smiled and turned to where my wife's mouth was being used by a black cock.

"Christian! We have a pregnancy risk with this one!"

"I fucking love pregnancy risk. This bitch will be raising my black baby during her retirement years! That is perfect."

Ryn suddenly pulled out the rod and set it aside. She picked up one last rod and held it in my sight. In the background, I could hear my wife struggling to breathe.

"This little baby is not going to be so comfortable, I am afraid. This one really wakes up your nerve endings. When I finish, the inside of your cock will be sore. When you cum today, you will feel like you are shooting lava out of your cock. It abrades the inside of your soft tissue and takes about a week to feel better. I like knowing you will think of me every time you piss.

Ryn, without lube or warning, shoved the tip into me and pushed. This rod was significantly bigger, with ridges that were rough on the edges. It hurt. I bellowed! Jaimie gagged, Ryn laughed and Christian moaned.

Ryn's onslaught on the inside of my penis was nothing but unmerciful. She concentrated on the top part of the urethra because she said that was the part that needed to be sensitive. She jerked the rod up and down and twirled it. It felt like a million tiny knives cutting into my cock. I imagined that if some insane person wanted to cut off my cock head from the inside this is what it would feel like. Then, she did something unexpected. She lowered her head and put her lips directly on my most sensitive part and licked and sucked as she fucked and cut up the inside. My bellows began sounding more and more like moans.

Ryn raised her head and said, "Christian, it's time. I will have the boys come in and play with her tits for your viewing pleasure, Don. No since in ignoring those beauties."

As promised, in walked Vinnie and Jimmy.

"Titty time. Christian is going to do his thing."

Christian pulled out and walked past the two men who didn't seem to notice he was naked. The men split up and stepped to each side of my wife. She was still gagging and drool was pouring from her mouth. Something else was pouring out of her nose. There was a pool of spittle and snot on the floor beneath her. She looked a sight.

Ryn nodded, and the men to my wife's side grabbed her tits. They apparently had free rein to do as they wished. Jimmy began by slapping her right tit side to side. Vinnie bent down and began pulling her nipple into her mouth to torture her slowly. She was squeaking and grunting when suddenly, from behind her body was pushed forward with a loud,

"Ummmph."

Christian had used the distraction to line up and shove his large cock into my wife until he bottomed out. We later learned he was nine inches and extremely thick. My wife screamed. I bellowed. Christian fucked. He fucked hard. He set up a rhythm and slipped into a new dialect that can only be described as straight from the hood. It wasn't enough to just fuck my wife. He needed to humiliate her.

"There you are, slut. How that black cock feel? I am in your cervix, and I am going to fuck your damn brains out. You ain't never had a cock like mine. You never even fucked a black man before? I love fucking white ass bitches in front of their husbands. You belong to me now. Your cunt belongs to me. Your ass is going to belong to me. Your mouth belongs to me. Your fat, saggy titties belong to me. You ain't nothing. You hear me? You and nothing but a way to get cum out of my body and store it."

Ryn had my cock in her hand, jerking me up and down, playing with my balls, slipping a finger down my ass crack to tantalize me. It hurt--and it was amazing. I watched my wife being used. I didn't know how to process it. My mind was spinning, blowing.

Christian kept up his banter and his fucking. Harder and harder.

Suddenly, Jaimie, my wife, began making a noise that rose in pitch. It started deep in her throat and escalated, until a scream escaped her lips, followed by another, followed by the words, "I'm cumming. Fuck it. I am cumming."

"Yeah, you cumming you little white slut. Cum on now. Cum."

"Unhh, unnnhh...Oh my God. Fuck me. Harder."

"Tell him you want his cum. Tell him you want him to fill your pussy with his cum."

She also tapped Vinnie on the shoulder and motioned toward me. Vinnie stood, Jimmy reached over to the now-empty breast, and started tugging on my wife's other battered nipple.