Who Needs Daddy's Cock First?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought fast. I pulled her to the side of her car, opened up the door and helped her sit in the car.

'Stay here, I will pull the car up, so you don't have to walk at all.'

I made it to the car without falling, slipping just once. I slowly pulled the vehicle forward so that my rear side door opened up in front of her door. The two doors together acting as a fence to help her cross into my car. It worked. She closed the door.

'Dad, I am so cold. My feet are freezing. I am freezing.'

'Got it, the heat is blasting, put your feet under my seat, there is a vent there.'

'Oh god that feels so good. Dad you are my hero, I don't know what I would have done without you.'

'We aren't home yet. Here we go.'

Through my window I pushed her car door closed.

Returning home, the same white knuckle, harrowing drive. But we made it unscathed.

Power still on. That's good at least for the moment.

The HVAC was struggling to keep the house warm. It was running all the time.

I had Brandi go through Jennifer's closet to find something warm to wear. She came out in a hoody sweatshirt with baggy fleece workout pants. Socks and fuzzy slippers completed the not so sexy look.

April, well April had on one of my flannel shirts unbuttoned down past her breasts. The tail barely covering her white panties. Surprised she had panties on.

I had changed into my loose fitting flannel jammies. Nice and warm and comfortable.

We decided to open a bottle of wine to celebrate our successful trip. That emptied fast. I popped open another while I started dinner.

Bottle number two finished, number three opened for drinking at dinner.

We had just about finished dinner and the third bottle when the lights blinked but stayed on.

'Dad, are we going to lose power?' Brandi asked.

'If we do, the generator will kick in. It doesn't power everything just the heat, refrigerator, internet and selected lights. I tested it today, it is working.'

'We have plenty of flashlights and some of the lamps have bulbs with built in batteries. So, we are good.'

'Dad, what about the fireplaces? Should we turn on the living room one? Might help warm us more.'

'I tested it too. It is not working and needs a part that nobody has in stock.'

'Isn't there a fireplace in the master?' April asked, she knew, she was doing it for the benefit of Brandi.

'That works.'

'Great, we can all sleep in there tonight.'

April winked at me and put two fingers in her mouth, moving them in and out, all that out of Brandi's sight.

'If that is what we have, you two will sleep there. I will be OK in the guest bedroom.'

April reacted by giving me a sad look with her bottom lip pushed out.

'Brandi are you OK with sleeping with me tonight?' April asked.

'Sure.'

We cleaned up our dinner dishes and settled in on the couch. A daughter on each side of me.

April put her arm around me, her shirt billowed out, a breast fully visible to me. The nipple already hard. What was she planning?

We watched Home Alone of all things, one of my favorites. Brandi's turn, she chose a romantic comedy, cute and funny. April's turn...

She navigated to the mature streaming service. Lots of good content there. She chose a soft porn movie. Of course.

April kept her arm wrapped around me, then placed her other hand on my thigh. A flash of lightning hit my balls. I thought back to the awesome blowjob she gave me. An erection kindling.

The movie started out innocently, the characters developed -- Mom, Dad and twin daughters. On vacation in the Bahamas. Gosh that looked warm!

Then stuff started to happen. Mom paired off with a daughter in the bedroom, a steamy lesbian sex scene. Blurred shots, quick shots but you could tell Mom was between her daughters legs working her pussy.

Dad and daughter in a cabana. Daughter strips for Dad, pulls his shorts down. A quick shot of his erection. Next shot, daughter between his legs, camera view from the back. You knew she was sucking his cock and caressing his balls without a direct shot. God I was getting hard, once again thinking of April's blowjob.

Cut back to Mom and daughter. You can tell they were scissoring without a direct camera view. Out of the corner of my eye, I observed Brandi slipping her hand into her sweatpants.

April slipped her hand closer to my erection. I didn't do anything to hide it or resist. She knew what was coming.

The Dad grabs the back of his daughters head and forces it down into a deep throat position. He bucks up and down, her head moving in unison.

He screams out, 'Oh god baby I am cumming!'

I so wanted April to pull my cock out and do the same, but I can't with Brandi right there. I looked at Brandi. She was staring at the next scene, daughter on Mom's pussy, hands on Mom's breasts, tweaking the nipples. They showed all that.

Brandi was finger fucking her pussy, while grabbing her breasts.

Then ... the lights blinked a couple of times, then went out, the room pitch black.

'Come on generator, come on!' I said.

Naughty April took advantage of the darkness. She pulled my cock out and wrapped her lips around the head, stroking the shaft. I was so hard from watching the soft porn. I was hot, she needs to stop, or I am going to pop off into her mouth -- again.

Brandi was moaning ... fingers deep in her.

The generator finally kicked on. It should not have taken that long. Something was wrong. I need to check it out.

April quickly retreated and attempted to put my rock hard erection back where she found it. She was failing. I helped just in time as Brandi stopped her pussy fucking.

'I am sorry all. I got carried away. That was so fucking erotic I lost control. I haven't been laid in 6 months. I couldn't ... I couldn't stop myself.' Brandi said breathlessly.

She looked over to me and April.

'Dad, it looks like you were enjoying it too. Look at the size of your ... your erection. I bet Mom misses that.'

'April, were you turned on too?'

'Oh yeah. Plus seeing Dad's erection, I am really turned on.'

I had to get out of there.

'Hey, I have to check out the generator. It should have come on sooner. To do that, I have to stop it. If street power is available the lights will come on, if not, the battery powered lights will come on.'

'Got it Dad, need our help?' April asked.

'Don't think so. I have to change to go outside.'

I bundled up and made my way to the generator in the back yard through the garage. The driveway was extra slick. I held onto the wall to get to the generator.

It was running, but a warning light was on. I pulled up the control app. The warning came on due to a detected gas leak in the generator. Recommendation -- shut down the gas feed to the generator. Shit! No other clues on how to detect the leak. Something froze and probably cracked.

The other option was to let it run and risk an explosion.

I shut it down. The driveway lights blinked then came on. Yes- street power restored. For the moment.

Back in the house, I broke the news to the girls.

'Dad, Brandi and I talked. If we lose power again and it is time to go to bed, we think it is best for us to all sleep together in the master bedroom. We tried the fireplace in there and it is working. We need to keep Daddy warm all night. You know in case you need to do some repairs.'

Inside I was screaming to myself, yes, yes, yes let's do it. Great idea. Let's go to bed now! But instead, I said ....

'Thanks, but I will be OK in the guest bedroom.'

'OK, that's what we thought you would say,' said Brandi.

'But we decided we will sleep with you no matter what bedroom, so let's do it in the master. Come on Dad, we are your daughters. It is not like you will be sleeping with two Marilyn's,' Brandi added and wryly smiled at me.

April put her up to this I am sure. Why she thinks we can have sex in the bed with Brandi right there, I haven't a clue.

'OK, OK, both of you can sleep with me.'

April winked at me and then nodded to Brandi. What did that mean?

'Yay! Now we just need the power to go out and stay out,' said Brandi.

Now they were on a roll. Another twist and turn.

'Dad, how about playing card games? Like we used to do when I was young,' Brandi asked.

'That's a great idea,' I said. Finally, something normal to do.

'April has a good idea for a card game.'

Uh-oh.

'Yep. Dad let's play strip poker.' April said.

'You are joking, right? Brandi, are you OK with that?'

'Yes, it is better than playing for money. Come on Dad, it is just a game, it will make it more interesting. Nothing to worry about,' Brandi said and grinned.

'Come on Dad. Either we play or we go to bed right now. It is too early right?' April smiled.

I shouldn't have said yes, but knowing Brandi was OK with it, I said yes. What has gotten into her? Earlier she said she was jealous when we talked about my cheating with Marilyn.

'OK, but Brandi, first you have to answer a question.'

'Shoot!'

'Why were you jealous of me and Marilyn?'

She blushed and looked down at her hands.

'It is embarrassing to talk about.'

April interrupted, 'I know! She wanted you to fuck her.'

I looked at Brandi, she nodded.

'Brandi, is that why you have been so mad at me?'

She nodded again.

'I never knew. I never saw anything to make me believe that.'

'Oh yes you did, but you ignored all my subtle attempts to get you interested. Remember when I asked you to bring me a towel when I was showering? Remember that night we were watching a movie, and I was wearing only a V-neck T-shirt and no panties? I am sure you saw my pussy.'

''And, when you took me to visit a university, we shared a bed in the hotel, and I hugged on you all night? I am pretty sure you had an erection.'

She was right. I remembered all that, but at the time I was fucking Marilyn like crazy. I controlled my lust for Brandi, staying strong. Why did I lie to her just now?

'Ok, deal April.'

This might be fun. I was warming up to the idea of a threesome with my daughters.

'Daddy, we all have to be wearing just two pieces of clothing. Brandi, strip him down to his briefs and pants. Keep us in suspense of the big, and I mean big prize.'

Brandi moved behind me and the chair. She reached down to my waist and pulled my sweatshirt up and off. Standing behind me, she ran her down across my chest to the cold gear shirt I was wearing. She pulled it up and off.

Instead of returning to her chair, she ran her fingers around my nipples, squeezing them, getting them hard. While she was doing that, April moved next to me. She gently moved my head up and to the right to kiss me on the lips. If the plan was to get me hard, the plan was working.

Both returned to their seats, one on each side of me at the small kitchen table.

'Daddy, here are the rules. We play five car poker. You can discard upto two and draw replacements.'

'High hand wins, low hand strips. But ... the high hand removes the piece of clothing. Obviously, the middle hand watches.'

'If there is a tie, each person in the tie selects one card until a high card wins.'

'If one runs out of clothing, the loser has to do the bidding of the winner.'

'I got it. Bad luck to both of you.' I like the stripping rule.

The first hand Brandi won, April lost. April moved in front of Brandi. She pulled her panties down and off. April turned towards me and lifted her shirt allowing me to view her pussy. She moved her legs apart. With her fingers, she pulled the labia apart.

'Daddy, this will be yours tonight.'

Second hand, I lost, Brandi won again! I stood in front of her. She undid the tie of my pants. Slipping her fingers into the sides of the pants into my briefs. She slowly pulled them down. The movement was dragging my briefs down as well. April noticed.

'No, no, no, you can't take two pieces with one winning hand Brandi!'

'OK, sorry, his briefs are too tight.'

She pulled my briefs back up. This was driving me crazy!

Third hand, I lost again, Brandi won again! I moved in front of her, my hard on pushing the briefs to the limit, the head leaking precum, staining the white briefs.

April kneeled down between us, her face level with my bulging cock. She was licking her lips.

Brandi slowly peeled my briefs down to the bottom of my shaft.

Someone's phone rang.

Brandi said, 'That's mine. It's Mom's ring. I need to answer.'

She stood up and grabbed her phone from the counter.

April said, 'I can finish him.'

She quickly moved in front of me.

'No! Stop April! Go sit down!,' said Brandi.

April stood up and plopped back into her chair, her arms crossed, pouting like a six year old whose favorite toy was taken away because she was bad.

'Hi Mom.'

I whispered 'put her on speaker'. She did.

'Brandi, where are you? We called the office just now, there was no response.'

'Mom, I am with Dad.'

'Dad!! Why are you with him?'

'My car wouldn't start, I called him to help. He braved the ice to pick me up. He is great.'

'You should have called Rocco. He would have helped.'

'Mom, you know I hate his narcissistic guts. I don't know what you see in him. He must have a big cock or something.'

'Brandi! How dare you! He has been good to us.'

'Whatever. Here talk to Dad.'

I walked over to her chair and stood before her, my erection pushing the briefs out even further because they were halfway down. She handed me the phone. I took it.

She immediately pulled down my briefs, my cock sticking straight out, inches from her lips. April scrambled to kneel down between us again. Brandi wrapped her lips around the head.

'Hi,' was all I could get out while watching Brandi take my cock in her mouth.

'So, you are her hero.'

'I wouldn't say that. She hates my guts.'

April wrapped her lips lengthwise on the shaft, moving up and down toward the head applying saliva. It caught me by surprise.

'Oh god,' I said.

'What? What's the matter?'

Now Brandi was halfway down my shaft.

'The lights blinked.'

'Oh. Well thank you for rescuing her. If conditions are better in the morning, Rocco will drive over in his Hummer to pick her up to stay with us.'

'OK, that sounds good. Have him call when he is on the way.'

'Will do, put Brandi back on the phone.'

Brandi in rapid fashion was moving up and down on me. April had moved down to suck on my balls.

'She ... she ... she went to the bathroom.'

'OK, tell her I love her and can't wait to see her. And thanks again for helping her out. Maybe you're not such an asshole after all.'

She laughed out loud.

'Bye,' I said.

I was holding back, I wanted to cum in Brandi's mouth so bad.

I said, 'Girls, let's stop playing your games. Let's go to bed.'

'Yes!' they said in unison.

In the bedroom, I laid down my rules.

'You have been controlling me, I will control you now. You will do whatever I ask you to do. Limit of one sex act per controlled person. Are you OK with that?'

Brandi, 'Yes Daddy, I am ready, boss me around. I am ready to be your cocksucking slut.'

April, 'I love it! Can we take turns being in control throughout the night?'

'Sure. Come here April.'

She stepped forward, and stood right in front of me. I unbuttoned the remaining buttons on her shirt. I pulled it back down onto her arms, locking them behind her. Her breasts jutting out, her nipples were hard.

'Nice, I like the look. Lay on your back with your head hanging over the edge.'

She dropped off her shirt and hurriedly took her position. Immediately she played with her pussy, massaging her clit. The other hand tweaking her nipples.

'Brandi!'

She stood in front of me. I pulled her sweatpants and panties down then tapped her clit several times. I took her sweatshirt off. I twirled her around. I put my cock between her legs. I reached around and played with her nipples. She tried to place my cock into her pussy.

'Brandi, lay on your back like April.'

She obeyed.

I walked towards the edge of the bed, stroking my cock as I moved forward. Their eyes locked on my rock hard erection. The veins popping out of the thin first layer of shaft skin.

'Both of you, open your mouth wide.'

I inserted my cock first in April's gaping mouth, she quickly closed on it, tonguing the head, inching up trying to take more. I pulled out.

Moving to Brandi, I immediately shoved it in further. She put a lip lock on the shaft, but I pulled out again.

I went back and forth several times letting them get a sample of what was coming.

'Who needs Daddy's cock first?'

Brandi replied quickly, 'Me, I was going to get it, then my phone rang.'

April said, 'No, too bad you had a call, I should get it.'

April had me earlier so ...

'Brandi, open wide.'

I crouched down and took my time slowly inserted my cock into her mouth. Her arms flat against her side. Her hard nippled breasts jutting up.

I pushed in further. She was taking it well. I held my cock position. With my long arms, I reached down to her pussy. I squeezed her lips together and rubbed them against each other. She liked it, she bucked up wanting more contact. She also tried to take more of my cock, but I didn't let her.

I put two fingers inside, moving them in and out, shoving them all the way in, my palm colliding with her clit.

I applied pressure to it. She tried to moan but her mouth was full.

I pushed my cock in further, she was handling it. A little further. Still good. A little further the head contacting the opening of her throat. A little further, forcing the head into her throat. She choked and instinctively pushed me away. I let her.

She gave me the OK sign.

I shoved it all the way in, my pubic hair resting on her lips and chin. No choking. I kept it in deep not moving back at all. I could see the outline of the head in her throat, just below her chin. I touched it. Then I squeezed it. I could feel it.

She signaled to pull out. Then to continue.

All the way down again, this time wiggling my cock back and forth, my balls bumping her nose. She pulled on her nipples as far as the skin would stretch.

I pulled all the way out and moved to April.

'No Daddy, come back. Fuck my face please.'

I ignored her.

'April, on all fours, spread your legs, show me your pussy. Brandi, scoot underneath her pussy on your back.'

I slapped April's tight cheeks till they were red. With my fingers, I spread her lips apart to see the pink skin entry point for my cock. I spit on it several times and used my fingers to spread the saliva all around.

I stood up.

'Brandi, get me wet.'

She grasped my cock and pulled it to her mouth, licking the head and shaft, taking it in halfway. I could feel the wetness. I was ready.

I inserted the tip, pushing apart the wet lips. She shifted backwards trying to put more of my cock inside her. Then unexpectedly I moved all the way in, bottoming out against her wet pussy.

'Oh yeah Daddy. That's what I want. That's what I have been waiting for all night.'

Brandi moved up to lick my balls, trying to take them in her mouth.

I began slowly moving out and then all way in. I picked up the pace. April dropped her head down to rest on the bed, thoroughly enjoying the ride.

'Brandi, work her clit.'

She squeezed, tapped and massaged her clit.

'Oh god ... oh god ... Daddy fuck me harder. It's starting, my orgasm is starting.'

Instead, I pulled out and presented my dripping erection to Brandi who took it and sucked on it a few times.

Back inside April, pounding her pussy relentlessly. I was feeling it, my balls tingling and a irresistible urge to let go.

'Oh god Daddy, I am cumming.'

She shook and shivered while she breathed heavy, moaning occasionally. I kept fucking.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck Daddy.'

She moved back and forth on me helping escalate the impact of my thrusts against her. I couldn't hold back anymore. I stopped thrusting and let loose of my load, deep inside her, one spurt after the other as I grunted my satisfaction of cumming in my step daughter.