Who Needs Daddy's Cock First?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
763 Followers

I was done. I pulled my cum soaked cock out, little strings of cum hanging from the head.

Brandi moved closer and caught the cum from my cock. She moved directly under April.

April was forcing the cum out. A beautiful sight watching my white stuff drip out and down into Brandi's waiting mouth. Brandi moved up to lick the lingering cum on April's pussy.

They sat on the edge of bed. Brandi with a little bit of cum on her lips and chin.

She and April open mouth kissed, April down low. Brandi dribbled all the cum into her mouth. They kissed and licked each other's face. Transfer complete. April opened up, her mouth white.

They swapped again, Brandi's mouth filled. She swallowed it all.

'Daddy, my turn. My turn to be fucked.' Brandi said.

'Remember, one per person. You will have your turn to control.'

'Great! I have a kinky idea on how I want to be fucked by you. And you have to do it, right?'

'Yes.'

'My turn to control?'

'Yep.'

Once again her phone rang. Why does she get all these calls at the wrong time - for her?

She looked at it quizzically.

'It's Marilyn. Why is she calling me?'

I shrugged my shoulders. I haven't had any contact with her in one year.

'Marilyn, what's up?'

'I didn't know who else to call. My Mom and Dad are in Cancun. My boyfriend is ... well he no longer my boyfriend.'

'I am sitting in my dark and cold house, I was hoping you might know someone who could help. Someone like your Dad.'

Brandi handed me the phone.

'Marilyn, it's me!'

'Could you come and get me? I remember you have a generator.'

'I do, but it is not working. We still have power though.'

'Oh, could you come get me? I will be forever indebted to you. I miss you, I miss having sex with you.'

I looked at April, she was holding up four fingers. Then she created a circle with her index finger and thumb. With her other hand, she moved two fingers moving in and out of the circle and then shoved them deep into her mouth.

I get it.

'Hold on.'

I muted the phone.

'Would you be OK with that? I mean going to get her.'

April had a huge grin.

'Yes! A foursome!'

'Dad, could you handle the three of us?' Brandi asked with a knowing smile.

'Yep, she will fit right in if you know what I mean. Remember, I am in control. I hope she likes sex games.'

'She better. Let's go!' shouted April.

Mute off.

'Marilyn, we are on our way. Prepare yourself to have a great time.'

She said, 'I am wet just thinking about sucking your big, thick cock again.'

'Bye!'

All I can say is, I hope this storm never ends.

VCDC
VCDC
763 Followers