Who Needs Daddy's Cock First?

Story Info
Two daughters keep Daddy warm during a winter storm.
7.9k words
4.49
63.3k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
784 Followers

'Honey, they preemptively canceled all the flights back home.'

'Yeah, I heard that on the news. This storm is a whopper. Hard to believe it is 80 degrees right now and tomorrow, the high will be minus 10 degrees.'

'I hear everything will ice over once the rain starts. They said it will be like using a sprinkler hose to create layers of ice in a backyard rink.'

'Here in D.C., they are already preparing for a Disaster Declaration by our governor.'

I said, 'They just interviewed the governor on TV. He said no one will lose power. Our electrical grid is ready for anything. Or so he says.'

'Jason, I am worried about April. That apartment has paper thin walls, no insulation at all. Plus, it is all electric. If the power goes out, she will be stranded. We have the backup generator. She needs to stay with you tonight and I guess, until this storm blows over.'

We are gas fired for heat, but still need electric to run the HVAC, refrigerator, internet, some of the lights. The generator is sized to take care of all those critical electrical needs.

'I will call her and let her know. She works to 6 right?'

I love April like she is my own daughter. She likes me better than my own daughter.

'Yes but urge her to leave early if her office doesn't close early. By 6 the storm will be ramping up. Jason I am really worried. They are reporting this as the greatest winter storm ever.'

'I got it Jennifer. I will call her and arrange to pick her up. Then I will test the generator. It has been a month since the last test.'

'Good idea ... Jason, what about Brandi?'

My daughter. She lives in the same apartment complex.

Brandi hates my guts. The divorce was triggered when I was caught in a 'compromising' position with her best friend Marilyn. I got careless in my yearlong affair with her. The divorce was swift.

I just can't keep my hands off the young ladies. Marilyn wasn't the first, just the best. Much more passionate than my ex-wife. My I thought back to all the wild sex we had. Best blowjobs ever. Oh well... not anymore.

'I will try, but I am not hopeful she will want my help.'

'Have April talk to her, they are buds.'

'Good idea, but I will try first.'

I have to keep trying. Someday I hope she will forgive me.

***

'Hey Dad.' I love when she calls me Dad.

'Hey April! Mom suggested you stay with me to weather out the storm.'

'Sounds good, can you pick me up at the apartment? That way I can keep my car in the garage and out of the storm.'

'Yep, I sure can. What time?'

'They are letting us go at 5. How about 6? I need time to freshen up, take care of a few things and pack a bag.'

'Sounds good. Hey, I am going to call Brandi and ask her to join us.'

'Dad ... you know what she is going to say.'

I said, 'Yeah, something like when hell freezes over or go bleep yourself.'

She laughed, 'So true.'

'Mom suggested that you call and convince her.'

'Sure, I'll call her.'

'Can you make it your idea?'

'Absolutely although I don't think it will matter.'

'Let me know. See you at 6.'

I hope April succeeds, it has been a while since I saw Brandi.

I tested the generator. Perfect! Worked flawlessly.

Then I tested the natural gas powered fireplaces. Darn it, the living room wouldn't start. I think it is the switch. I called around to find one. Either out of stock or had to be sent by their warehouse to me or store -- 1-2 days. Probably don't need it with the generator.

The master bedroom fireplace worked flawlessly.

Time to go. Half hour drive to April.

***

I knocked. No answer. Again, and again. I tried the door expecting it to be locked. I have a key, but it was unlocked. Need to lecture her about that. A rape and brutal beating had happened just last week in the same complex.

I didn't see her in the living room or kitchen. Had to be in the bedroom. A lightning bolt of concern struck me. I need to check the bedroom.

'April? April? April?'

No response. The bedroom door was ajar. No April. The door to the ensuite bathroom closed. I knocked.

'April? April it is Dad.'

No response.

I opened the door.

There she was, naked in the shower. Her body covered in suds. She was using the detachable shower head to slowly rinse off the soap.

She moved the shower head back and forth across her breasts, the nipples hard from her tweaking. The water splashing against them and dripping down to her firm stomach, onto her pubic hair.

I should leave. She is fine. Yes I should leave.

I can't get myself to leave.

I was mesmerized and stimulated observing this erotic sight. It has been two weeks without sex.

I needed to see what happened next. I slipped my hand down into my workout shorts, pulling my growing penis up and out.

What am I doing? I put it back in. She might see it if she turned my way.

Maybe that wouldn't be a bad thing. Stop it!! She is your stepdaughter.

She moved the head around to her back, then to her firm cheeks. To my surprise, she spread her legs and from the back placed the shower head directly on her pussy.

She closed her eyes as she kept the head tightly against her pussy while grabbing her breasts, again tweaking the nipples.

She rotated to face the glass door, her eyes still closed. She was whispering something. I could hear pieces.

'Yes ... ooh just like that, please (garbled) fuck me. I need (garbled) deep inside me.'

Her free hand now on the glass door, holding herself steady. She dropped the shower head. It gyrated wildly shooting water all over the shower.

With the free hand she put two fingers in her pussy and began moving them in and out.

'Oh god, oh god, I am cumming. Your (garbled) is cumming.'

'Cum inside(garbled).'

She began to shake as her orgasm rippled through her body. She rotated 180 degrees, her hand continuing to steady her against the shower wall.

She spread her legs, I could see her fingers moving in and out. Her cheeks tight, the separation well defined.

'So good Daddy, so good.'

She turned off the shower.

Her orgasm tapering off. I better get out of there. I retreated.

I quietly closed the door. I waited a few. I knocked.

'April? It is Daddy, are you OK?'

'Yes, give me a moment to towel off.'

I sat on the bed waiting.

She came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. It was a short towel. The top half crossed her breasts just above the areolas. The bottom of the towel barely covering her pussy. I had a full-blown erection now. It had slipped out of my briefs and pushed up and out against the loose-fitting shorts. I could see the clear outline of my cock head and shaft.

I had to distract myself to stop it from growing.

'Did you talk to Brandi?'

'Yes.'

'And ...?'

'She said no thanks. She is working to 8. If there is a power outage at the apartment, she will figure it out without your fucking help. That's a quote. Not my words.'

'Ok, well we tried.'

I just sat there.

'Dad.' She motioned to the door.

'Oh sorry, thinking about Brandi.'

I needed to buy more time, my erection still going strong. Didn't help at all when she sat next to me, and her towel came undone. Her bare breasts even more desirable up close. She wrapped the towel back around her.

'Did you know your door was unlocked?'

'Uh oh. I was in a hurry to get ready. I didn't know if you would have hot water for a shower in the next few days.'

'April, there was a rape and beating of a girl your age in the next building. She had left her door unlocked. I would be devasted if something happened to you.'

'I am sorry Dad. That means a lot to me that you care so much.'

She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. In the process, her towel fell completely off of her. She didn't notice or maybe she did. She hugged me tight, her bare breasts contacting my chest. She pulled back.

'Dad, I love you. I think about you a lot. Thanks for treating me like a true daughter, just like Dad would.'

Then, she kissed me on the lips, a sustained kiss. Her breasts crushed against my chest.

My cock aching for the touch of her hand, her lips surrounding the head, the feel of it inside her pussy. I am so fucking horny.

I returned her kiss, seeking out her tongue. She sucked hard on my tongue. I forced my hands in between us. She pulled back on her embrace to let me caress her breasts, pinching the nipples, pulling on them gently.

She stopped kissing and rested her cheek against mine and whispered.

'Oh Daddy. Take me, I am so horny for you. I have waited so long for you.'

She slipped her hand into my shorts and pulled out my pulsing erection.

'Daddy, it is so big and hard. Can I make it harder?'

I nodded. I thought yes, yes do whatever you want to it.

She slowly stroked me. She shifted down between my legs, my cock still in her hand. Quickly she pulled down my briefs and shorts and threw them off towards the bathroom.

And just like that, she held the bottom of the shaft with one hand, cupping my balls with the other while she kissed and licked the head of my cock..

I rested on my propped up elbows to enjoy the view of my stepdaughter sucking my cock.

Her large breasts were dangling down, nipples hard pillars jutting out from the dark areolas -- perfect backdrop for her teasing. I was ready for more than teasing.

'April, take it in your mouth. Wrap your lips around Daddy's cock.'

She filled my request. Oh god it felt so good. The warmth of her lips and mouth in full contact with my head. This was unbelievably good.

'Daddy, I will make you cum in my mouth. Then I want you to fuck me.'

'Yes, yes, do it.'

She sideways surrounded the bottom of the shaft, moving up to the head, applying a layer of saliva. She repeated until satisfied.

Taking the head, then half of the shaft, she moved up and down, at first slowly, then she picked up the pace. That good feeling starting up in my balls.

This was a level of excitement I only have felt with Marilyn. This time the plus -- my stepdaughter sucking my cock and loving it. Nothing like sex starved young women -- nothing can match them in my opinion.

It got better. She went crazy on my cock, up and down, pull back, rub my cock across her face, sucking on my balls one at a time pulling them out as far as the sack would allow. Repeat. Mumbling how much she needed my cock, how she loved cock sucking. How she loved Daddy's cock.

She paused, she grasped the bottom of the shaft, took the head in and then slowly lowered all the way down the shaft to the top of her hand. She removed her hand and landed her lips on my pubic hairs, wiggling her head back and forth, staying in contact with my pelvis.

She looked me in the eye as she stayed bottomed out on my thick shaft. She was fucking amazing!

It was time.

She retreated all the way off and then back to the bottom, she kept doing that. I was going fucking crazy. I was so aroused, my balls tingling, my brain thinking of only one thing.

She read my mind and increased the pace, taking my fucking cock all the way in so many times I lost count. I was seeing stars, my world narrowed to her mouth on my cock, nothing else could make it's way in. My orgasm was moving to full speed, my brain no longer in control.

'April, April baby I am cumming.'

She pulled off and edged the head. I was so far along it didn't take long. My climax spurting cum out onto her hair, forehead, right eye and on her cheek. She was back on it, letting the pulsing streams go no further than her mouth and throat. I felt like I came for minutes, each stream adding to the satisfaction of a satisfying orgasm. An orgasm triggered by my daughter, my stepdaughter.

Damn, my stepdaughter just gave me a blowjob! What am I doing?

April tapped my thigh. It brought me out of my reverie.

She pointed at her open mouth. Chock full of my white stuff. She closed her mouth and swallowed.

'I like it, I want more. Time to fuck me Daddy.'

She pulled me off the bed and laid down, legs spread wide apart, her pussy glistening with her wetness.

'Hurry before it goes limp Daddy.'

I moved between her legs. I rubbed my wet cock across her pussy lips, then tapped her clit several times.

'Fuck me Daddy. I took care of you, now fuck me.'

I inserted the tip between the labia and slowly pressed it in dragging the lips inward. She grabbed my cheeks, pulled me down forcing me to fully enter her. My pubic hair now tangling with hers.

'Yes, Yes that feels so good, now fuck me hard Daddy. Take me Daddy. I want more of your cum.'

Someone was pounding on her door and shouting something. We stayed silent. Now I could hear him say that he was the manager and 'answer the door'.

Sounded serious. I pulled out of April. I stuffed my hard on in my briefs, forcing it between my legs, then pulled up my work out shorts.

He kept pounding on the door as I walked to it.

I opened it.

'You're not April.'

'Very observant. I am her Dad.'

'No, I have met her Dad, he comes here often to visit her. I gave him his own key.'

Well, that is interesting.

'Sorry, I am her stepdad.'

After a year of marriage, Jennifer finally shared the reason for the divorce. Her ex had forced April to have sex with him on her eighteenth birthday. Oral and intercourse.

Maybe April was OK with that? Maybe that was the real 'Daddy' in the shower masturbation not me. Does she want me to treat her like her real Daddy? Have sex with her all the time?

'I am warning everybody that we do not have a generator. That they will be staying at their own risk. Also, the hill to get out of the complex has iced over and is getting worse. Several cars are stuck.'

'Is that your SUV?' He motioned to my car parked close by.

'Yes.'

'Are you planning to take April somewhere else?'

'Yes.'

'If I were you, I would leave right now.'

'That's our plan. Thanks for the update.'

He looked at me.

'Sorry, are you really her stepdad? She gets a lot of visitors if you know what I mean. Even me.'

He smiled. No wonder he was worried about her.

I closed the door on him. I turned to walk back to the bedroom. April standing in the doorway motioning with her finger to me.

'Come on Dad. Back to bed. I am still wet.'

'April, we have to leave. The manager warned about how hard it is to get out of the complex. Get dressed, we have all night to ...'

'To fuck me? Yes! Let's go.'

'I will wait for you in the living room April.'

I plopped down on the couch. My hard on finally subsiding. Now what? We are going to be alone for at least one night or maybe more. I can't fuck her. I have gone far enough letting her suck me off -- which was awesome. So much better than her Mom.

Who knows? I wish Brandi would join us, that would work, that would help. She and April could do their thing. I can do mine. I will try her when we get back home.

Whatever, I can't complicate things by letting my carnal lusts for girls -- women -- April's age -- control my life. Be strong! My good voice said don't fuck up this marriage.

I just have to be strong. I love Jennifer deeply.

April came out fully dressed in a conservative top and jeans. I thought she might pursue me again. I actually hoped she would. She was hot, she was wet, she was ready to be fucked by her stepdad.

She had a bag in tow.

'April, get your ski gear. You might need everything but the skis for the cold weather.'

'Got it, that's what's in the bag.'

Silence for a moment.

'Dad, do we need to talk about ...'

'No April, we don't. Let's get going while the getting is good.'

***

We managed to conquer the hill. Four cars stuck on the hill. I was tempted to help, but I resisted. A bed awaits April and I.

By the time we pulled into my driveway it was 25 degrees and lightly raining. Ice was forming on all the streets and parked cars. Amazing how fast that happened. Glad we can hunker down and ride this out. We had plenty of food and drinks and should have power no matter what.

Without saying a word, April headed to her old room. I turned on the local channel. It was my favorite weatherman, actually a woman. She had been Miss Florida and finished second in Miss America. I could watch her all day and night.

'So, if you don't have to go out, don't go out. Conditions are deteriorating rapidly. Bridges are already iced over. Street crews are falling behind keeping the major streets open. Side streets and hills will be a mess.'

'To the north no more than two hundred miles away the temperatures are already in the teens. A little further north below zero.'

'The governor is asking that you conserve power. The grid is already showing signs of stress. Power lines are sagging with the weight of the ice that is rapidly forming. Another report discussed how the natural gas pumping stations are at risk from freezing valves. These pumping stations feed the electric power generations plants. These plants might go offline at any time.'

'Viewers this is the worst weather event I have seen in my 10 years of reporting. Please take this seriously. Prepare for a power outage. Have plenty of blankets, batteries for your flashlights and devices. If you charge anything using your car, make sure the exhaust is in a ventilated area.'

'Make sure you have food that you don't need power to prepare. Have bottled water available for drinking as water delivery might be impacted.'

Wow! I switched to another local channel. Same dire warnings.

The Weather Channel followed suit. Of course, they have people already reporting live not far from our house from the iced covered streets. Cars and trucks sliding all around the reporter. Dangerous!

April joined me to watch the reporting.

'Dad, this is really scary. I am glad I am with you.'

She hugged my arm. She gave me that 'kiss me, let's fuck' look. I ignored it. Her phone rang.

'Brandi, what's up?'

April listened intently. She handed me the phone.

'She needs to talk to you.'

'Brandi, are you OK?'

'Dad, my car won't start. I am the only car left in the lot. Dad ... Dad ... I ... I...'

'Brandi I am on the way. Stay in your car. I will be there are soon as I can.'

'Thanks Dad, I am sorry for being such a bitch to you. But you hurt me, probably more that you hurt Mom. I was jealous.'

Jealous?

'Brandi, we can talk it through when I get you here. Hang tight.'

'Dad, I do love you.'

'I love you to Brandi.'

I hung up.

'April stay here while I get Brandi.'

'No, I am coming with you. I am not staying here by myself. What if the power goes out? I don't know how to start the generator.'

'April, it starts automatically when it detects no power coming into our house.'

'Oh, well that's great, but I am still coming.'

'Fine. Get your ski gear on. Who knows, we might have to walk back.'

***

It was a harrowing drive, nothing I hadn't seen before when I lived up north. I drove mostly with two wheels on grass adjacent to the iced street. Good traction on the grass. We passed several vehicles already abandoned.

We entered the outdoor parking lot, no grass to take advantage of.

So very slow going, no sudden moves, extremely slow braking as we approached Brandi's car, the only one in the lot. I flashed my brights to let her know we were close. I stopped behind her car.

She got out and immediately slipped and fell to the ground. She didn't move.

'April, stay with the car, I am going to help Brandi.'

Out on the ice, I slid my feet forward and back like a cross country skier over the ice and made it to Brandi without falling.

She was lying flat on the ice, motionless. Her short skirt had ridden up on her lips exposing her black lace panties. I like them.

'Brandi, are you OK?'

'Yes Dad, I am just afraid to stand up.'

She was wearing high heels! No wonder why she slipped. Short skirt and a low cut blouse, she was not dressed for this weather but it was 80 degrees in the morning!

VCDC
VCDC
784 Followers