Who Needs Family Like This?

Story Info
Parents need an heir. Decide brother will fuck your wife!
18.7k words
4.29
23.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The premise of this work of fiction is the old sibling rivalry where the first child is protected from all his mistakes by the parents. The second one, the one with actual ability, is treated abominably. Despite this he tries to get them to love him. He knows it's time to move on yet! With that dynamic, throw in some big curves and see where the dice fall. There is no detailed sex in this, just references to events.

Note: Don't use this as any meaningful information on medical treatment. While the basics are correct there are changes for the storyline. See a professional!

I'm Neil Prentice and I'm happily married to the love of my life Stacey. We're at the stage of practicing how to have children as often as we can as we wish for them very soon. We're very happy and have a lot of good friends who all look out for each other. I took a lot of ribbing when Stacey and I got together. My friends asked, "did she leave her guide dog behind." The funniest was, "Did she lose the bet?" Okay, she is lovely, inside and out. She's outgoing and caring. Me, I'm a work in progress probably due to my family dynamic. I'm a bit more introverted but have a good sense of humour. I'm loyal and helpful. I still have most of my friends from school and have even added a few more. As I said, life would have been very good apart from one major problem. My family!

Unfortunately, I'm the second son of John Prentice, CEO and owner of John Prentice and Son. I call him arsehole number one but, in truth, arseholes have a use, he doesn't. I can't recall him ever praising me for anything, just the opposite. My mother is Vikki Prentice who makes a shrew look angelic. My older brother John J is a lazy, useless waste of space. However, to my parents the sun shines out of his arse. He can do no wrong while I can do nothing right. To outsiders, they seem reasonable people, presenting a front that they care about their family, their employees. They only care about themselves.

John J's been jealous of me ever since I was born. Ever since I became aware of my surroundings, he had to have everything I had. When I was a toddler, he'd hit me and tell them I fell over. If I were playing with my toys, he'd scream for them and she'd take them from me and give them to him. His smirk when she did showed his pure hatred of me. When I grew big enough to hit him back, it was me who was in trouble. Later when I started dating, he was always trying to feel or hook up with my dates. He wasn't subtle. One especially slapped him so hard when he grabbed her tits, the mark was on his face for days. My parents shrugged it off, according to them, it was just a playful prank. They blamed me when her brothers sorted the bastard out.

You'll have noticed I said the firm was Prentice and Son. Dad never added the "s" when I came along. Just to annoy him, I would mention that now and again, normally when he was busy saying how great the firm was doing. He'd launch a tirade at me saying John J was the great son, I was a useless piece of shit (I've cleaned that up a lot). I only had a job as I was a son, even if I was an embarrassment. He made sure I knew my place. I was fucking useless in his eyes. In truth, John J is the fucking useless one.

You won't be surprised to learn, I don't socialise with any of them if I can help it. Stacey loathes John J as much as me. She broke a bone in her hand when she belted him when he grabbed her arse. I had serious words with him which meant he walked very slowly and painfully for a week. My knuckles were raw! Some of my friends have had their own disagreements with John J. I haven't stopped them from pointing his errors out to him.

My friends have never understood why I have stayed with the company or indeed have any contact with my family. It's been the focus of some strong debates over the years. I understood their point and agreed with them which confused them even more.

I only stayed as I had a goal and arsehole number one was paying for it though he didn't know. He did have a knack of finding bloody good engineers, if not a son. There were quite a few employees and engineers who really taught me how to do the job. They saw his treatment of me and went out of their way to help. I was studying at night for the final qualifications which meant I would be a much sought-after engineer.

I have a date in the near future when I'll be free of the family. Two staff, in particular, have been very helpful in training me and without their help, I would have struggled on the final paper. I have just submitted my final thesis. They said it was very good so I was looking forward to when I had the result and the degree I want, I'll be Prentice and Son and family free. This would have been about a month after what I'm about to relate started.

At least that was my plan but that all changed around nine months ago. I'm free but it took a bit longer and cost the bastard far more. The events I'm about to relate mean I no longer give a shit about how any of them feel about me. I loathe the repellent bastards even more now. You'll understand!

Arsehole number one had wanted me to go around a number of businesses to study how our work was progressing and drum up new business. I argued I could do it from the office but after a fortnight of arguments, I finally agreed to go as I thought I'd make personal contact with some who may be in a position to hire me shortly. It was supposed to be for seven to ten days.

Now I was travelling home after being on the road for almost four weeks. I hadn't had more than two or three days off and I was always too far away to come home to spend time with Stacey. The last few weeks I was feeling lousy even on a good day. In truth, I hadn't been feeling well before I left. Stacey had been on at me to see our doctor. I knew something was wrong with me but when I mentioned that, as usual, my parents never entertained me being ill. I was just a lazy, malingering bastard, lucky to have a job.

Each day I had to report to the arseholes and shrew who kept finding reasons for me staying away. We argued a lot. It didn't help that two nights before the shit hit the fan, I'd caused a major argument when I said, "I'm coming home now." Their language was choice but I didn't back down, I was coming home. Stacey was very happy I was coming home as she'd been telling me for weeks to do so.

I hadn't looked forward to the drive, eleven-twelve hours at best. By six pm I had five hours of the journey done. I'd been on the road for ten hours. I've never felt such fatigue. I had to keep pulling over for a nap. This was getting worse almost by the day. I pulled into a hotel and booked a room for the night. I called Stacey to update her on my journey. She was very worried about me but the tone in her voice the last couple of weeks was off. Loving but wrong. I couldn't place it and she denied anything was wrong. I was worried something could be far wrong. Not just with me. I was worried about us even as I told myself, Stacey would never seek someone else. We didn't speak for long as I was too tired. At first we had talked each night, even had some mutual masturbation sessions by video but that's all in the past. I don't have the energy or the semblance of a hard-on even if I could stay awake.

When I asked my parents if they knew of anything upsetting Stacey, they weren't concerned. Stacey was fine, I made to much of everything. It was straight back to business. I'd had it. I was done with the family business as they would learn when I returned. What little energy I had had made me realise, they'd never fucking change. Yeah, working seven days a week, twelve to fourteen hours a day, whilst big brother does sweet fuck all except fuck up. Even then the sun shines out of his fucking arse. Each day I had away showed me I had to leave. In my meetings, I was welcomed not vilified. I was listened to without being put down. I enjoyed talking about my work, my ideas for a change.

I'd finally had enough of their shit, trying to prove my worth. Nothing I ever did was going to be enough to get even one word of appreciation. They would find out they'd picked the wrong son to run the business. I had a great sense of relief. Maybe I hadn't been truthful with myself before when I said I was leaving. Or maybe it was relief it would soon be over.

I slept for almost eleven hours straight so set off at 7am the next morning. I was still knackered. With that and other symptoms, I had to get home today as tomorrow I have an appointment with my doctor, an old school friend who's a GP now. I'd called her and explained. She ordered me to "get home now!" I knew I'd get it from Stacey, "I told you!" She'd been on at me before I left to see Pamela and almost every day since. The first four hours should be okay, motorway or dual carriageway then it gets to single and lastly, goat track status. Cruise control is a bonus. It was after I stopped for a quick break and nap, I had an unwanted change of plan. The main road was closed due to a multiple vehicle accident. I had to take the far slower backroads.

It was almost 9pm when I arrived home. I'd had to stop and rest a good few more times. I'd only eaten as I knew I had to but I could just as easily not have eaten anything. Often it didn't stay long in my stomach for long anyway. I was totally fucked. I just wanted to go to bed. If Stacey wanted intimacy, she'd have to help herself. Something I never thought possible, me refusing the opportunity to make love to her. After a month apart, I always thought the second thing I'd drop would be my suitcase!

My mood didn't improve as I saw my parents' car in my drive. I didn't need yet another row. I was a fucking malingering bastard according to them. I got out of the car and left my luggage and everything else in it. When I entered I saw Stacey looking annoyed and very nervous. Her face showed her shock at my appearance. I look like death warmed up! In fact, my corpse would look better I thought.

My parents looked bloody annoyed. Tough shit! If they had even looked at me before starting on me, they would have seen I looked fucking ill.

Dad, John Prentice, CEO, and self-made arsehole started the moment I got through the door. He was shouting, "I told you to stay on the road, you lazy bastard. Get back in that car and get to work."

I ignored him, "Stacey, what the fuck is going on?" She looked away but her glance at my parents showed it involved them.

Dad tried to get in my face, "Get back on the road."

I turned to him, using what little energy I had, "Get out of my fucking house. Don't come back!"

I carried through to the bathroom where I was sick until I was almost outside in. I was doing too much of that recently. When I came out, they were still there. I went to head upstairs to bed when Mum, otherwise known as the fucking bitch from hell, said sharply, "Neil, we need to talk. You have to know what needs to happen."

Not even one fucking word asking about how I was! I knew they didn't "love me" despite what they said in public but even I didn't expect what the bitch said next.

I staggered to my chair, I felt myself sweating. The nausea had eased but was still there. I just wanted to go to sleep. Stacey came to my side and held me. I could feel her trembling.

Mum started, focussed yet not really looking at me. It sounded like she'd rehearsed this a thousand times. The tone said, "fuck you" more than the words did and they did scream "FUCK YOU!" "I know you won't like this but it is something which needs to be done. John J's wife Mandy can't have children. He, your dad, and I talked it through and decided if she couldn't give us an heir for the business, John J would make Stacey pregnant and raise the child as his. Well, it would be his. We know you and John J don't get on, though we don't know why. If we'd asked you, you'd have said no. It's purely a decision in the best interests of the business. We're sure once you have time to think it through, you'll realise the same."

My befuddled brain was trying to work out this crap. I could feel my anger rising. If I'd been well, action would have happened. I stared at Stacey who just looked at me, trying to keep me calm. She was mad enough for both of us. She knew! What the fuck!

The bitch went on, before I could articulate a response. She'd have to be blind to not see my anger. She did - so just stared angrily at me, as if I had no say in the matter, "We need an heir for the business. We sent you around the country so John J and Stacey could get together and make a baby. The bitch isn't co-operating. She wears a fucking chastity belt so John J can't fuck her. We'll keep you away until Stacey is pregnant so you won't feel so bad at being a lousy lover. We've told her how John J will be great for her but the bitch threatened him with a knife to his private parts the last time he came near her." Her anger at Stacey meant she screamed. "Now tell the fucking bitch, to fuck John J and give us our heir."

I looked at them. I was shocked. I didn't have the energy to beat the crap out of them. It took me all my concentration just to speak. I summoned what little energy I had and spoke firmly, "Did you even ask to see the medical report on Mandy? No, he conned you like always. He'll be fucking laughing like fuck at this knowing if he managed to fuck Stacey he'd destroy my marriage.

"You've facilitated him all his life. Now he wants you to make my wife a slut so he can have his fantasy. Like she'd let an arsehole like him fuck her. I'm sure he's decided he'd do the dirty deed in my bed, so he can say he's fucked me good. If he ever succeeded there's no place on this planet where I won't find him and kill him slowly. That's assuming Stacey doesn't cut his fucking balls off if he tries.

"You fucking disgust me. If it's an heir for the business Stacey and I would have provided one but no - everything has to be for number two arsehole, a chip of the old block. Two selfish fucking shits! You've always been despicable bastards but I never thought you'd be reduced to his pimps. You've never wanted me and treat me like shit. You don't give a shit about me, about Stacey. You probably thought I was due you this because you're my fucking parents.

"Tell him, if I ever see him again, he won't have any equipment to fuck anybody.

"Get the fuck out. I never want to see you two fucking bastards ever again. I hope you rot in hell."

Dad tried to speak but Stacey stopped him, her anger apparent, "Get the fuck out or I'll show you how good I am with a knife. Neil, get to bed." Stacey walked them to the door. I heard the door slamming as I staggered up the stairs and fell onto the bed. Despite the emotional shock, I was asleep in moments. If I'd been well, I'd have battered the living daylights out of arsehole and shoved his head up my mother's fat arse. No, I wouldn't have used any lube!

They know Stacey is the love of my life but as usual, only John J counted. What a load of crap about their need for a fucking heir. I didn't have the energy to shed a tear.

It was my watch alarm which woke me. I felt shattered. Stacey wasn't there. She'd left a note saying she had to be at work but would be home, hopefully, at her usual time. She asked, "What's wrong with you? Call me. You're not going to work. You've got to see Pamela!!!"

I got my stuff out of the car which drained my energy. I couldn't have anything to eat due to the tests Pamela wished to run. I made my way to my appointment. I was surprised how little emotion I felt. I knew I wanted to have a few words with John J but in my present state, he would come out on top. I promised myself when I was well, he wouldn't be!

Pamela was very professional as I expected from her. She and her husband Norrie were good friends with me through school. Norrie had flattened John J a few times, every time for good reason as far as I was concerned. John J told dad I'd seen Norrie do it on several occasions so they were going to report Norrie to the Police. It didn't go down well when I said I saw nothing. I know this makes me seem bad but if I saw someone kill the bastard I would have seen nothing and that was before him trying to fuck with my marriage.

Pamela gave me a full physical. She didn't like my eyes or rather the colour of the Sclera which could indicate liver problems. The tissue around the eye itself looked very light indicating a potential anaemia. I had a number of bruises though I wasn't aware of hitting anything. If I weren't anaemic before, the seven full phials of blood taken could have knocked me into it. I joked I'd need a transfusion. I had to stay for two hours as they did the glucose test in case there was any sign of diabetes. I took the opportunity for a nap. I'm almost like a rake. I've lost over two and a half stone in weight. Okay I did need to lose some, maybe half a stone.

If that wasn't enough, Pamela wasn't happy with my general health. My hair, my nails were in poor shape. I left with a poo sample container and instructions how to post it. As we talked, she asked about Stacey. I dissolved into tears. As I explained, she wasn't shocked which amazed me! She said firmly, "Stacey hates John J as much as you. I know why she didn't tell you they were pressurising her. We made her as safe as possible but we never thought you'd be away as long. I can see your parents being all for it, never giving a thought about either of you. John J's just a clone of your dad. Your father has always been a bastard. I've slapped his face more than once when he was grabbing parts of my anatomy, he had no right to grab. Norrie took him aside once that I know about, maybe more and your dad didn't like it. He hates you with a vengeance so he'd be up for all John J's games.

"You have kept that fucking business afloat sorting the crap John J has caused and your parents never acknowledge what you do. Now they'll find out. See how long before Prentice and Son are finished.

"I've no doubt, you'll have no problem getting a job where you'll be treated decently. Everyone knows your true worth bar them."

Pamela looked at me before continuing, "Neil, I'm worried there is something seriously badly wrong with you so don't try and get John J. First, let's find out what's wrong. I'll sign you off for a month. I'll keep doing it until your notice period is up. I'll call you when I get the results. Many should be back in a couple of days. The more sensitive ones take a week or two. I'm hoping I'm wrong with them."

I saw the concern on her face. "What do I need to prepare for?"

She smiled sadly, "I'd update your will. I'm hoping it may be something mildly serious but you need to prepare for something much worse. Hopefully, the early tests will show an inflammation is causing this and not something far worse. I'm not going to speculate further. Let's deal with what comes up. Stacey was right, you should have come to me before you went on this business trip."

She hugged me as she said, "Norrie and I will be there for you if you need to talk, need a hand. Don't try and overdo anything, listen to your body. If your dad or John J come calling, call Norrie. The cavalry will come and they won't like it."

I left the surgery feeling better. I wasn't a malingerer like arsehole and the bitch called me. I had a wife and friends who would be there for me, unlike my family.

I headed into the office. My poor physical appearance seemed to shock many. I checked I had submitted all the latest expenses and had been paid in full for the others. I was removing my personal items when my secretary Gillian came in saying, "Your dad wants to see you, he's very angry." I gave her my sick line and asked her to give it to HR. She copied it and gave me the copy.

She laughed as I left telling her to tell him, "Neil says, fuck you arsehole!" I added, "Call me if he has a stroke!" I could only hope!