Who Needs Family Like This?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nurse laughed, "You'll probably have to be cowgirl as this saps their stamina but I'm sure he'll be up for your breasts catching his eyes. Sometimes they need a bit more to get them going but it does help them. Don't worry if he doesn't get hard for a couple of weeks. He and his body especially the blood have to recover from the chemo."

Stacey laughed, "At the clinic I surprised him when I wore a provocative nurse's outfit. He almost filled that dish. I'll think about a few of his fantasies. I'll know he's better when I can run my tongue around my lips and he's already hard."

The nurse laughed as she turned to me, she had a big smile, "Enjoy being pampered. When you're feeling down, think about how much love she has for you. There will be times you won't feel like it but a hug, a cuddle, a kiss, even just a light touch can mean so much deep inside you. It helps you take on this illness. Use it to come through the other side in a better place."

Once we were home, Stacey asked how I was feeling after dose three of five. I thought, "I've felt better but I must be getting used to it. I'm just so tired. The feeling of nausea comes and goes. You've heard me being sick. It's worse than normal sick. What I would give for a mouth that doesn't taste like Brasso.

"It's a good job I was too tired to get out of that chair. You and that nurse treating me like a sex object. If I'd any blood, I would have been beetroot."

Stacey laughed, "I thought you would have been happy. Two attractive women deciding how they were going to tease you. You'll have to tell me some more of your fantasies. I'll dress up for you. Pamela says to ensure your balls are emptied regularly to remove any chemo from them. We decided that while there is no imperial evidence it helps with fertility afterwards, it wouldn't be detrimental either.

"You have a drink and a nap. I'll do some shopping and then some cleaning after lunch."

I woke to her handing me lunch. I had to blink. She was dressed as a French Maid. She worked around me. I appreciated the multiple views I was getting of her body. From deep cleavage to a suspender framed bum. I did like the frilly knickers and fishnet stockings. I'm afraid she didn't raise the dead. Once she was finished she came to me.

"Neil, there is something else needing cleaned." She smiled as she began undoing my trousers and pulled them down. She took my pants off as well. She had a washcloth and washed my cock and balls. She pulled the front of her maid's outfit down exposing her bare breasts. The marks were still prominent, the colours deeper. She stroked my cock but at best it was at fifty percent, okay twenty to twenty-five at a push. She didn't mind just worked the sensitive parts.

"Cum for me, big boy. I'm going to keep exercising you so you'll work perfectly when this is all over. I know you love cumming over my tits. I want to rub your cum into my skin. Maybe you want a bet, if you can reach my face, would I have to be naked for you for the rest of the day? Would you order takeaway for tea? Make me answer the door? You'll have to tell me the bet each day. Could you manage twice a day?"

I was moaning, "Stacey, once a day while I'm on chemo is enough. I can feel myself rising to cum even if I'm not hard."

She just smiled and stroked him more firmly, running his slit over her nipples. "Mmm, Mmm, Stacey!" I came and came. When I looked I saw her breasts had been coated. She was smiling. She looked at me, "Sorry, you never reached my face. You can tell me tomorrow's bet later." She gently wiped me clean before cleaning her breasts after rubbing the cum in.

When she came back downstairs, she was wearing a dress which was unusual unless we were going out. Neither of us were up for that.

I rested, drank, and complained about the trips to the toilet. She wiped stuff on my lips and checked my mouth for ulcers. After our dinner, I noticed her playing Solitaire on her tablet. Her dress was rising up her thighs. I had to look twice as she wasn't wearing panties. I saw her smile. She knew I'd seen her ruse.

We used to play like this often. While she'd never been commando, we talked about it. Normally she wore stockings, suspenders and sheer knickers to arouse me. I understood what she was doing. She was trying to make things as normal as possible in completely abnormal times. I did fall into a nap with happy thoughts.

I woke as Pamela and Norrie arrived. Pamela apologised but she wanted to see how I was getting on. I explained and she was happy. She turned to Stacey, "How's the treatment working?"

Stacey smiled, "He was a bit reluctant at first but nature took over. I'm trying to cook him for round two."

Pamela laughed at Norrie's face. I was blushing. I felt it.

Pamela, said, "Seriously, I spoke to Janet, Dr Lee. She suggested a medical hypnotherapist who's she worked with before. It's worth a try, especially the relaxation techniques to take away some of the stress. She helps the subconscious motivate the immune system. It sounds crazy but there appears to be evidence for it working. Quite a few patients have praised it's worth. One patient of mine had the vision of lemmings jumping off a cliff as the cancer leaving her body. She's been free for years now."

I laughed, "The only stress is getting to the toilet in time as the amount of fluid she fills me with, seeks to come out more quickly than I can go!" They all laughed. I agreed to contact the hypnotherapist.

Stacey offered them a drink and they asked for coffee. I said, "It's okay to have your beer, wine. Just because I shouldn't makes no difference to me. Everything tastes of Brasso anyway." They stuck to the coffee.

We discussed various things not related to me or our marriage thankfully. It was fine to have a laugh or two. They only stayed for half an hour but I enjoyed it. I was very tired at the end.

Stacey helped me to bed. The bucket was still there but I hadn't been sick more than twice today so that was good. She accidentally stroked my penis, "How did you feel knowing I was commando in front of them? You always wanted me to try that for you."

I had to admit, "I knew and enjoyed but never really had any arousing thoughts. Had this been three months ago, I'd have ravaged you when they left. I don't think you'll get a second sample but thank you. I did enjoy the view."

She laughed, "Let me know if there is anything you want me to do to tease you."

The next day, more chemo, more being the recipient of sexual word play between the nurse and Stacey. If I'd been well, I'd have joined in more, had them blushing. After lunch as I rested, Stacey stripped me and played with my cock again. I wasn't very hard or interested it appeared.

She spoke to my cock, "I know this is difficult for you but we'll do our best to keep you fit. Even now you're still bigger than John J. Mandy said they never used condoms as they fell off. Once you're feeling better, if you fuck me, you'll get a surprise. Don't tell him but I'm following new kegel exercises. I'm looking to be able to wank you with my pussy. You'll get blowjobs, pussy, anal if you want. I'm working on other surprises for him. He does what you tell him anyway."

She spent a lot of time kissing my balls and around to the head. I was moaning in pleasure. Without warning I erupted. She cleaned me up. I fell asleep. At night she came to bed wearing the sexiest nightie I've ever seen. She held me close as she kissed me goodnight. I'm sure it was only an excuse as she caressed my balls at the same time.

The only drawback that day was the Police phoned and said that the two arseholes had been granted bail with conditions they did not approach either of us, our home or made contact in any way, directly or indirectly. If they appeared just call and Police would be on their way. The house and our names were flagged at being at high risk. I told Stacey there was a cricket bat or a large crowbar in the garage she could bring in to defend herself with if necessary. She came back with both. She liked the split end of the crowbar which she thought could remove certain parts of their anatomies. It would bring more than a tear to their eyes if she inserted it somewhere dark! I saw the way her eyes lit up as she described that.

The next day Stacey and the nurse described some games she could play to entice me. The nurse tried to get me to tell some of my fantasies. She said she would keep them between her and her rampant rabbit! I'm sure their game was to make me forget about the chemo. They succeeded especially when Stacey described the French Maid outfit. She added that I'd really liked her playing a lap dancer prior to when I got ill. She mused, "If I bought a rampant rabbit and played with myself, while doing that, do you think he would like it." Even my balls reacted, a first for a while. The nurse laughingly said, "he might chase you." The thought of Stacey doing a lap dance for me, I admit, would have been arousing at any time. The one she spoke about had been fantastic. I was so hard from beginning to end. One with a vibrator sounded even more so.

Once home she took me to bed and stripped me. She stripped and held me, moving gently so her nipples and breasts were caressing me. She was smiling as I had seemed a bit more interested but certainly no way close to having a hard-on.

"What do you want to bet today?" she asked seductively. Her fingers were teasing my balls, I was distracted. When I didn't answer, she went on, "Well, if I can get you to cum in less than five minutes, you have to kiss and caress my breasts for five minutes. If I take longer, you can cum over my face. Okay?"

She was still playing with my balls so all I said was "mmmm."

She started her watch as she began stroking, kissing, and sucking my cock. He was responding, not hard but interested. She was using her tongue against that sensitive bit on the head. I was almost thrusting up into her mouth. I felt her finger enter my bum and before I knew it, I came and came. "Four minutes forty-three. I win," she said. She moved up and gave me her breasts to play with. She was slow to start her watch. I fell asleep halfway through but it was a nice way to go to sleep.

She woke me just before lunch saying she had run me a bath, "It will help you relax." It did but then she came and joined me, washing me, making sure I was clean. She rubbed parts of my body as they were tense. Afterwards she dried me and gave me lunch. Afterwards I had a lovely nap.

She left me alone as she worked away, her boss having allowed her to work from home so she could take me to the hospital.

When I woke up she said she'd arranged an appointment with the hypnotherapist for Friday at 11am. As I nodded, she gave me a litre bottle of water to drink. "You've got at least four more to go today." She checked my lips and gums for ulcers but so far so good.

Norrie came round after work to check on me and see if we needed anything. We were good. He was describing his walk with Pamela and the new cafe they had found which did excellent scones. Stacey said, "When he feels like it, we could try it. His chemo is finished for a month so it's just about getting his strength back." We discussed other things like our bloody awful football team.

Each day Stacey made sure I came at least once. Thursday she managed to get me to cum twice. She's been the French Maid and the Nurse as well as a sexy wife. She played that one like she didn't know I was lying in my chair as she came into the living room dressed only in a quarter cup bra, suspender belt, stockings and tanga knickers in my favourite dark blue satin. She'd put lipstick on her areolas and nipples. I'd never seen this outfit before. I loved her in it. She made me kiss her breasts until there was no lipstick left. I actually surprised myself by feeling a response. By the time she made me cum over her tits, I was probably fifty percent hard, okay maybe thirty-five.

I started to lose my body hair and a little of my head hair the next day as I showered. We both saw it. Although I'd been told it would happen, it was still a very depressing moment. I broke down in tears. She held me tightly. Previously we might have laughed about it. She'd suggested I do it for an outfit for Halloween a few years ago. In the end, I didn't wear that outfit. Every time I put it on I had a massive erection. She said she would keep me under control as she licked her lips. I'd have needed a blowjob or fuck every thirty minutes at least. We did play in the house with it. I had to agree, if I were bare, it would have looked better especially in front of others.

The medical hypnotist was very good. She managed to get me under and explained how I could relax myself and how to focus on how to beat the cancer. Use something which I saw could work. I laughed, it was Pac-man from my youth. I visualised him running through my blood vessels eating the cancer cells. She mentioned, "include the bone marrow." She gave me a recording to help me focus my sleep and relax to reinforce the session. I would see her weekly for a month. As I sat in my chair, I visualised Pac-man at work. I only hoped he worked when I was asleep.

In the interests of clarity, I did have a number of very dark days, especially around the chemo days or the effects of it. I'm ashamed to say I took those feelings out on Stacey.

The further from the chemo the more I started getting some energy. Stacey and I did visit that cafe but the scone tasted like Brasso. Everything tasted like Brasso! We managed a few small walks but she was mindful not to overexert me. Well apart from draining my balls every day. I have to say she was very inventive and her bets were interesting. The one which sticks out was when she did a lap dance. As she did, she said she'd seen my reaction as she told the nurse so knew I liked it. She hadn't had time to get a rampant rabbit. As she stripped, I saw she had no pubic hair. She'd matched mine. My cock still didn't get above sixty percent of normal but he did appreciate being rubbed over her bare mons and pussy lips. He showered her with his applause.

She was always after me to make a bet but I didn't. One she lost meant I had to wank over her bum. She held her cheeks apart so I saw her bare pussy and rosebud. I plastered her rosebud. She just smiled and said, "We haven't done anal but if you wish, when you are ready, you can have it." She kissed my forehead.

The second set of chemo was upon me. It was the same nurse. Stacey and she made sure I was blushing. The nurse said, "His colour's better." Stacey laughed, "So's his cock. It's not there but it's getting there." Like before the chemo floored me. I'd had three days when things didn't taste of Brasso. Stacey had to work harder on my cock who if anything was even softer. I felt the effects were far worse than the first session. Was the chemo stronger?

Pamela, Norrie, and other friends came round often. They stayed for short periods, cut the grass, and did a few things I couldn't. Some insisted on taking her out to give Stacey a break. One would always stay with me for her peace of mind. They tried to ensure she could have some time to relax. She needed it as we were on a treadmill, chemo, recover; chemo, recover.

I learned John J had had an accident but no further details were known. I was at the hospital at the time so had an alibi if the Police appeared.

After the third session of week-long chemo, I was poleaxed. The effects just drew all my strength away. I was vomiting after every meal and often more later. A week later, they repeated all the initial tests. It was a very worried Stacey and me who went for the results. The previous two sessions results based on blood protein levels hadn't been great. Were we looking at stem cell or worse? I remembered the words, "not guaranteed!" I'm sure Stacey did. Norrie took us as he didn't want us to drive, just in case.

Dr Lee was smiling as she told us, "The tests after the first two sessions showed some improvement but these are far better. We can move you on to the consolidation regime with a few extra sessions. It may be four to six months before we can say you're in remission. We'll test you here but in between Pamela will take tests. I'm hopeful you've turned the corner but we're being careful."

Stacey hugged me as though we'd won the lottery. Norrie was happy, he shed a tear.

We went home and I had a cup of Brasso. They had some wine to toast the future. Norrie left and went back to work. Stacey asked if I wanted to go to bed and she would drain me again. "Stacey, at the moment, I just want this to sink in. I hoped for a future but prepared for the worst. Now there is hope. I just need some space to think."

Stacey smiled, "Do you want a cuddle or left alone?"

When I said alone, I saw the sadness but she left me in peace. My thoughts were escaping me. I couldn't focus. Before, I thought I would be happy, look ahead, enjoy life. Now my life seemed a void, nothing substantial in it. I fell asleep still confused.

Stacey woke me for lunch. My weight had stabilised and crept on again very slowly. I was still almost two and a half stone lighter than before I became ill.

Stacey said softly, "You look unhappy. Is there anything with which I can help?"

I shook my head, "I had thought when this happened, I would be happy, know my way ahead but I can't seem to focus. I don't even feel much elation. I'm surprised at that."

Stacey replied, "Neil, you've had a battering. Physically and emotionally. Pamela, the hypnotherapist, Dr Lee, and the nurse all said, this would take time. Give yourself that time. You deserve it." She hugged me before adding, "Now eat and drink up!"

I'm beginning to worry she'll be dressed as a dominatrix later. She was never so demanding before. Is this a trait she's bottled up?

Pamela and Norrie came over later. Pamela saw my mood was down. "Neil, just chill. You've so many emotions going on inside you, you can't pick one. Let your mind take its time. Speak with us, even if you feel it's nonsense. You've tried to hide how scared you were. You were scared to dream of a future. Despite the words, when you spoke, the tone showed how you were feeling. There is hope but only as Janet was extremely aggressive. She had to be as the first treatment made little difference. While it looks like it may have saved your life, it's come at a high cost to your body and mind.

"Let yourself recover. Once you have, you'll find your plans coming together. Your future is a blank piece of paper. There's no need to fill it today. You won't be fit to work for a few months so you have time to ponder your work future. We're all here for you. Use us."

She turned to Stacey, "Do you think this is a nurse, French Maid or other fantasy day?"

Stacey laughed as Norrie blushed. I blushed. "I think this is a let him be alone day. Be near but give him space. If he wants anything like that, he knows to just ask. It was fantastic news when she said the results were good. I'd seen the chart when the nurse was giving him the chemo, the first results weren't good. The second not much better. I probably went overboard to give us some pleasure as it didn't look like it was going to be successful. We'd be looking at stem cell and all that receiving that entails, at best."

She continued sadly, "I was so focussed on Neil, I put the other side of this out of my mind. I received a precognition notice yesterday. The trial looks like it is going ahead. I don't know how I allowed myself to think those bastards might plead guilty. It's not in their nature."

She looked directly at me, "One thing I insist on, if it clashes with your consolidation treatment, your treatment comes first. I know you want to see them burn but I think you also have a need to see that everything I've said is true. I know you've said you believe me but it would only be natural to have some nagging doubt. I hope those bastards are jailed for many years."