Who Needs Family Like This?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they left, Stacey and I discussed what Pamela had said. Stacey said, "I stopped the pill the month before you went away on that work trip, as we wanted children. I've been fucking you as I was worried it could be something like this. If you're happy, we can keep fucking until you have chemo if Pamela's suspicions are right."

We did have sex daily. Stacey on top or sometimes we spooned. Not our more adventurous style, just procreation style. No mad dashes to the finishing line. I wasn't up to the best of five orgasms wins. I could only do twice in a day with a long recovery period, instead of within ten minutes. To be honest, I could have been harder, my cock seemed weak, sometimes very weak somehow. No one would believe Stacey couldn't turn me on.

I reviewed all my financial commitments, income, investments, and insurances for when I saw my solicitor Martin. As I did, I laughed to myself, arsehole number one would be furious having to pay me while I was ill. I'd resign at the right time, so I would never be back.

When I saw Martin, I explained why I needed to update my will. I told him about my parents and John J's plan. Initially Martin didn't leave my mum, dad, or John J with any name worth having. He thought it would be karma if they were in a car that exploded, not injuring anyone else. Hopefully, the fire would season them for hell where they should be for eternity. He's religious but despite that he's a fun guy mostly. Martin said he would try and get an order that banned my family from being in or near the house so he couldn't fuck Stacey there. I laughed, this was getting better. It never happened unfortunately.

He did suggest if they came back to the house, I tried to record what they said.

Martin would have everything drawn up within the next few days. He would call when he needed my signature. Norrie was still going to be my executor. While most of my estate would go to Stacey, I wanted some of the cash to go to the appropriate leukaemia charity and hospital patients' fund. I included some stuff for a child if Stacey became pregnant by me.

Martin did say as I left, "I hope you're going to be here for years to come."

Norrie took Stacey and me to the hospital. I had to be in at 8am although the appointment was 11am. It was a sombre drive, not our usual banter.

First they did more tests, scans, and a bone marrow biopsy. When I saw Dr Lee, she was very professional. Stacey held me as I became very emotional. I saw the tears flow from her eyes as well. Dr Lee said the tests so far indicated AML. The scans showed both the spleen and liver had changes consistent with fighting it. The levels of some proteins in the blood indicated it was advancing quickly but was still at a level where treatment was likely, not guaranteed, to be successful. The standard treatment was two sessions of daily treatments for five days, one month apart. If successful, what they termed consolidation treatments thereafter monthly for three to four months depending on the levels seen. They were trialling a third session of five in younger patients as it can be an even more aggressive form. She suggested that approach for me. I caught what she meant, not guaranteed!

The downside was if we wished to have children the chemotherapy whilst not as damaging as previously can still cause fertility problems. The examination of the biopsy would allow them to establish which various chemo combinations would work best whilst allowing us a chance to have children in the future.

Stacey shocked me when she asked, "Can we freeze his sperm as a backup plan?"

Dr Lee said they could and made arrangements for us.

I was totally shattered so when we arrived home, I went to bed. My emotions were everywhere. Stacey and Norrie stayed downstairs. She had broken down totally when she said about the frozen sperm. We wanted kids but could we in the future.

For the next ten days we went daily to a clinic where Stacey blew me or wanked me at least twice, sometimes more. She wore lingerie and a nurse's outfit she'd never worn before. Told me fantasies she'd never shared with me to get me to cum. When I thought she had emptied me, she slipped a vibrator into my arse and I couldn't stop cumming again. I was asleep in the car immediately I sat down in the seat afterwards.

At night she was equally inventive to get a response as she did it the old-fashioned draft way. My penis wasn't being very co-operative at times, getting soft at the wrong times.

It was two weeks from the first appointment I had my first session of chemotherapy. Norrie took me to the hospital for my first session. Stacey had given me a very passionate kiss as I left. I was surprised as we had talked about her being there. Norrie appeared distracted. I thought he was worried about me.

I had to stay in hospital overnight in case of an adverse reaction. If what I felt wasn't adverse, I don't know what is. They were happy that I had tolerated it well. My disbelief must have confused them. The nurse smiled, "I know you feel like shit but overall, your reaction has been good. Try and be as positive as you can be. Only do what your body says. Take the anti-sick and antibiotic medication as prescribed."

I received the second daily dose before Norrie collected me. He wasn't distracted but nervous. I asked what was wrong but he said it could wait until I was home.

When I went in, I saw the broken coffee table in the living room. I looked at Norrie in surprise. He made me sit down in my chair.

He began sadly, " I wasn't allowed to tell you about Stacey's plan as you had to concentrate on getting well, not her. We argued about this a lot but you know how determined she can be so I lost. Pamela was on her side though she was as worried as me for her.

"Stacey knew your dad and John J wouldn't give up. Your mum was always texting, demanding that the two of them should get together. You were malingering as usual. Stacey showed me some of her replies. Your mum is one hell of an evil bitch, far worse than I ever imagined and I had imagined bad!

"Stacey asked me to wire cameras to your living room and hall as she thought he might force himself in. She would fight him but he could end up raping her. She wanted to have proof for the Police.

"Yesterday, she kissed you so passionately as you left, not only because she's worried about you but she wanted something good to remember you by due to what she planned. She texted your mum and said you were in hospital overnight for your first chemo session, so much for malingering. She knew John J would take the bait.

"I came back and hid in the kitchen. I could see and hear but they wouldn't see me. Stacey was adamant, I was not to interfere unless her life was in danger. We'd argued about what that meant. She was going to goad him so much he would hit her which she hoped along with the video would get him a lot of jail time.

"It was shortly after 5pm when not only John J but your dad turned up. They walked straight in. Stacey told them to get the fuck out. She was waiting for word from the hospital about you. John J just said, "I'm here to fuck you. You're going to have my child. I need an heir." Your dad shouted, "Just take the whore. Who cares what she or Neil want? We need an heir!"

"John J just went up to her, backhanded her across the face and tried to rip her clothes off. She fought back so hard, your dad had to help him as he couldn't control Stacey. She was calling them "utter fucking scum, little dicked rapists." They didn't like that and John J struck her a few more times. She was hitting them both. They fell to the floor. Your dad managed to control her arms and brought them above her head which allowed John J to rip her clothes and finally her tights and panties off. She was kicking out at him so much he had to move back a few times. I think she caught his balls with her knee a couple of times. He was really mad, almost foaming at the mouth. When he stripped off Stacey shouted, "Call that a dick. No wonder you can't get anyone pregnant. It's pitiful." He moved to the top of her body and punched her several times to her face, her mouth was bleeding. Your dad ripped her bra off and shouted he'd "always wanted to play with her tits but she'd kept slapping his face. She's a whore and she's going to get it." His back was to me but he must have grabbed them as she screamed. I was ready to fucking go in and kill them.

Stacey was still struggling. Since he'd got her panties off, Stacy had kept her legs closed. John J couldn't get her legs apart so he punched her about the body and when that didn't work he took her head and banged it on the floor, knocking her out.

"When it was obvious she couldn't fight anymore, your dad stripped off as he told John J they both would have her. He'd take her arse so he could have his heir."

"I know what Stacey said but this was too much. I acted like I had just come in the back door. I took one look and went for them. John J didn't last more than a few blows unfortunately. I wore my old work boots with the steel toe cap specially for the occasion. I powered one kick into his balls and he was down and in serious pain. It looked like he was trying to get to Stacey so I kicked him again there. At least that's my version. Your dad tried to bluster his way out of it but I just knocked him into tomorrow. It's him who's due you a new coffee table. Maybe I could make it in wrestling! On a lighter note, seems you have both the cock and brains for all your family as Stacey wasn't joking when she said John J was small.

"I grabbed a blanket to cover her up as I called for the Police and an ambulance for Stacey as I couldn't rouse her. The ambulance crew treated Stacey and made sure she was breathing and safe before removing her to hospital. She was still unconscious.

"The Police came and I told them everything about last night and what Stacey had said had happened when you were away. I told them you were in hospital having chemo. They didn't look pleased with your dad and brother at first but when I said that their eyes hardened. They took the videos which had captured everything as well as Stacey's torn clothes. She'd joked before, she would wear old ones as she needed a new wardrobe anyway.

"John J and your dad were taken to hospital for check-ups as one's balls were blowing up and the other needed a couple of stitches in his eyebrow which had opened when it met with a fist. There were released to Police custody. I'd called Pamela who'd gone to the hospital to help Stacey and she updated me.

"I gave a full statement this morning. Stacey's there now with Pamela supporting her. She has concussion as well as numerous bruises. She's determined to press charges.

"I know it's not my place. You'll be mad at her for this but I've never seen such bravery. She was determined you would be free of them. She does love you though no one knows why!"

Norrie made me some soup even when I said I wasn't hungry. It tasted funny. We spoke about other things. I said, "There's one good thing about this, I won't be at McDiarmid to watch another crap match this season."

Norrie laughed, "You're taking the extreme version, I'm just agreeing to go out for coffee and cake with Pamela."

Norrie made some tea and allowed me to sleep on my chair. Despite what he said, when I was awakened by the sound of Stacey and Pamela coming in, I was shocked at how she looked. She had two black eyes, her cheek and jaw were red. There were scrapes on the side of her face. I was in tears. I don't know where they came from. Norrie held me.

Stacey looked at me sadly, "I'll show you the bruises on my breasts your dad caused later if you wish. I've made a complaint. The Police say they will be held for court on Monday. I had to get them back. I didn't want you or Norrie or any friend in trouble because of me.

"More important is how are you? Pamela wouldn't tell me how bad the chemo is."

I looked at them, "They said I had a good reaction. If this is good, I'd hate to see what's bad. I had the second dose before Norrie came for me. I have three to go before the four-week break. Already stuff tastes funny. The anti-sick stuff does seem to mostly work though."

Pamela was all doctor, "They'd have told you to keep your mouth moist. Don't let any sign of ulcers go untreated. Eat small meals often. Listen to your body. Best if all food is cooked, even fruit, so less chance of a mould or fungus entering your body as your immune system is compromised.

"We'll leave you but anything you need, you call, no matter the time. Stacey, go with your gut even if he says he's okay. You call if you think he's trying to be a martyr. If necessary call an ambulance. Rest, plenty of fluids."

She kissed me and hugged Stacey. Norrie hugged me and kissed Stacey as he left.

Stacey said, "Do you want left alone or can I do anything for you?"

I smiled, "I'm fine just now. Norrie has just given me a cup of something that tastes like Brasso.

"Stacey, why did you put yourself at such risk? They're not worth it."

Stacey looked at me sadly, "Neil, they wanted to steal what I had in my life. They were never going to stop trying to have me fuck John J. We'd never be free of them if they were still plotting. Our views didn't count. We made it clear that I was never going to fuck John J willingly.

"Your mum was going on and on at me to have John J's child. She wouldn't let up. She gave him that spare key, for fuck's sake! He would have used it to get in and rape me if Mandy hadn't forewarned me. Your mum and dad were happy for that as long as they would have an heir. I don't know what your parents have against you. Whenever I asked her she denied she didn't love you. Being happy John J would be raping me says how much she loves you!

"With no physical injuries it would have been his word against mine. A work colleague's husband is a Police Officer. I asked her what I'd need to ensure they got prison. I only said they were worrying me with what they were trying to make me do. I wouldn't do it willingly. Norrie set up the surveillance cameras a couple of days after Mandy's visit. When you were sleeping in your recliner, I thought about giving you a blow job or fuck you so I could watch us later.

"After Norrie dropped you at the hospital, I made sure your mum knew I was alone. I wasn't surprised when your dad came with him. I've fought him off more than a few times over the years. I never complained when you refused to visit them because of that.

"When they said what they had come for, I told them to fuck off. John J ignored me saying he would have his heir. He smacked me but I surprised him by fighting back. I so wanted to hurt him, I've never felt such hated for anyone. He couldn't get the better of me despite hitting me quite a few times. I was scratching his face with my nails. The Police got some good samples last night from under my nails. When he couldn't control me, your dad got involved. I loved hitting him and scratching his face as well. He finally controlled my arms pulling them back and up. We fell to the floor. John J was ripping my clothes off. I was smiling internally. The ripped clothing would be difficult for them to say it was consensual.

"When John J stripped I mocked his little dick, it is small. Mandy didn't lie, maybe exaggerated a little. I don't think it's four inches. When he stepped back, I kicked out at him and probably caught it and his balls. He went mental and started punching me about the body and my head. I tasted the blood in my mouth. I was happy, no way would those bruises and marks support that it was consensual. I still tried to fight. Once he'd my panties off, I made sure he couldn't get my legs open. I felt your dad's stinking breath on my neck as he ripped my bra off. He was laughing as he finally had his hands on my bare breasts. He was mauling them as though he was trying to rip them off. It was so painful, I screamed and almost threw up. I shouted something else and it went black. The next I knew I was being examined in the hospital.

"Pamela was nearby to support me. There was a Policewoman there. She'd been taking samples from me, photographing my injuries. She asked what I wanted to do. I said lock the bastards up. The Policewoman said I hadn't been raped as Norrie had stopped it. It shouldn't make a difference as the intent was clear. The doctor wouldn't let her take a statement from me until they observed me for longer as they thought I had a concussion. We arranged to give the statement today. I told them everything.

"I see the coffee table is matchwood. Norrie must have laid one of them out through it. Hope it fucking hurt them like hell."

We hugged for a few minutes, both of us relieved it hadn't been worse. We settled into a relaxed state. I rested in my chair and she sat in her chair. She brought me drinks every hour and made sure I drank them. I complained about all my trips to the toilet. All I got was "Doctor's orders."

After dinner I headed to bed. She followed me and put a bucket beside it, "Just in case." She left me but came back a few moments later wearing just her dressing gown.

She looked at me, "I said I would show you my breasts if you wished. If not, I'll just dress for bed."

It took me a few minutes before I spoke, "Stacey, what you did was so brave. In many ways this is my fault. I should have left the firm, moved away from them, years ago. So often, I was so angry at myself. Why was I doing everything to try and please a fucking arsehole who hated me? I never want to see them again. Even if they were the only matches which could save my life, I'd refuse.

"I don't need to see your breasts to make me hate them more. Only show me if you wish to, for your own sense of need."

Stacey smiled sadly, "My Neil, always putting me first even when facing the great unknown. I'll show you them as if you see them, you'll know I'm not keeping them from you for any reason other than they are quite badly bruised and painful. I'd ask you to kiss them better. The chemo may dampen your ardour but you, being you, will still find a way to have a hard-on."

She opened her gown and dropped it. I saw scrape marks on her shoulders where she must have been grabbed and held. I could make out the fingers due to the light bruising already appearing. Her breasts were shades of pink, red and yellow. They looked painful. There were other marks, like a fist on her stomach, fingers on her arms. There were finger marks on her inner thighs as though someone was trying to prise her legs apart. She turned and there were marks on her back from being forced to the floor.

I held my hands out to her and she came. We cuddled gently, both of us crying. I must have fallen asleep because the next I knew was Stacey bringing me a cup of something disgusting which she swore was my favourite tea. It was morning. She watched me shower for my safety she said. She helped me dry as the shower had taken a lot out of me.

As we had breakfast of something which didn't taste like cornflakes, she said, "I don't think I like chemo. Last night was the first time, a naked cuddle didn't get you hard. Maybe it would have if you hadn't fallen asleep." She kissed me lightly.

Stacey took me to the hospital and sat in as the nurse set up the chemo. The nurse looked at me sharply, a hint of anger as she saw Stacey's face. Stacey said, "It wasn't him. It was his arsehole brother as he knew Neil wasn't home so wouldn't be able to stop him trying to rape me. He didn't manage. He's in custody. Neil would never lift his hand to me." She held my hand and kissed me. The nurse relaxed.

Stacey asked a few questions mainly about the canular they had left in place and how to make sure she avoided damaging anything as she washed me.

When they discussed the possible side effects including losing my body hair Stacey laughed, "We've talked about it before. Maybe I'll have to match him. I can't cut my hair as he loves me dragging it across his skin but I can have a bare pussy if he has a bare cock."