Who’s in your head?

Story Info
We drunkenly go at it, but who was with whom?
1.4k words
3.96
1.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As l unloaded, her moans were load and almost incoherent. The words, scrambled by alcohol, made little sense to me. The only word which l comprehended was my name, or was it?

From reading my past stories, I had finally found a house for myself after sharing accommodation with another officer for a time. It had been after experiences which Tracey, the gorgeous married lady at the Newsagency, had helped me get out of my depths of despair and depression. Tracey had helped me realise that all was not lost, and that life still goes on. Being a married lady, I had come to my senses, a continual intimate affair was not what I was looking for. Little did I know that later it would become a habit of mine.

Upon moving into my new house, reality hit. I was now alone. Yes, l had friends and work colleagues, but in my mind I still felt alone. Tracey had helped relieve that feeling and had allowed me to brighten up and believe that life does go on.

It was with a little trepidation that l accepted an invite to a friend's Xmas party for his work. His work and mine entangled a bit, often interacting over my time at my new station. I was envious of him, the ladies he worked with were all gorgeous.

Interestingly, or almost funny, as we both had the same first name. It became a standing joke between each other. We would both acknowledge each other quoting each our names, which amused those who knew us.

The night of Xmas party, we loaded up in cab from my place, the new house with little furniture, to the party. He was spending the night, saving the drunken drive home.

The night was merry, drinks flowed freely, when I say freely, I mean we did not have to pay. One after the other, shots going down, beers disappeared, and mixed drinks putting the icing on the cake. His other colleagues would mingle with us, often enjoying our silly drunken banter. Emma was one of his work friends. She was short, barely reaching the height of my shoulders, curly blonde hair, and a petite, but curvaceous figure. What stood out was her behind, oh my, did it stand out. Such a beautiful peach in tight jeans.

Emma was quite friendly with my friend, cuddling up to him, dancing with her back to him pushing her gorgeous butt into him, and very touchy feely when talking. I immediately realised she had the hots for him. She too, was quite inebriated. With her was a friend of hers, Michelle.

Michelle, taller, nearer to my height, taller than Emma, with long dark blonde hair, not slim but very well put together. Her greatest asset was her huge tits. She displayed them well. A men's shirt unbuttoned a couple of buttons down, and the tops of those mounds obvious to all onlookers. They fascinated me.

We danced a bit, not as raunchy as the other two, but almost intimate. I noticed she was getting very drunk. After the Tracey factor, my confidence was high with possibility, who knows, I kept thinking.

With drinks flowing, and the night winding down, I pushed a little with Michelle. There was a connection between us, a drunken connection, I whisked her away into a door at the side. The door led to the party venue kitchen.

My mind wanting more, I leant in to kiss her, she pushed back, slurring that we should not. I moved back into her closer this time, not aggressively, but more forcefully, and we locked lips. She at first was timid, but eventually gave in and our mouths entwined, our tongues dancing together as our hips danced along.

I pushed us back against a bench, slowly lifting her on to it to the perfect kissing height. Passion ensued, her hands were all over my head as we got increasingly aroused. She would grab hold of my hair and pull me into her, my hands doing the same. Her red lips taunting me to lock onto them.

I removed my hands from her head and lowered them, then sliding up towards those outstanding mountains, unbuttoning even more buttons. Her sheer bra now openly visible, l touched those melons. They felt superb. Slowly guiding my fingers between the material, I found some serious nipples. With rolling fingers, they got bigger and more demanding. I had to lean down and touch them with my lips, oh it was glorious. I suckled on them for a minute or two, hearing her moaning, I moved back, up and kissed her lips. Pure lust as its best.

I felt a touch on my shoulder before I heard the words. A large security man behind, directed us to leave. He was huge, and intimidating, Michelle embarrassed, buttoned up as the big security guy ushered us back into the venue proper. It was a pivotal moment, Michelle had the realisation that this should not have happened. She told me that she needed to leave.

Upon returning to Emma, Michelle advised that she wanted to go home. I was disappointed, as Emma told her she would stay longer with us. Michelle disappeared out the door and into a taxi out the front.

My friend, Emma and I stayed a little longer, all well and truly drunk by then. Emma pushed us aside telling us that she too felt it was time to go home. We then all piled into another taxi. I suggested we drop her off, she turned to us, asking if I had any objections to her staying at my house. I immediately thought my mate was 'in.'

As we all sat in the back, Emma, very drunk and nearly out of it, turned to me and glared straight at me. She asked what happened with Michelle. I told her we kissed a little, a little passionately but the security caught us and moved us on.

It was then I noticed my friend had fallen into a drunken stupor and was up against the taxi door almost asleep.

Emma smiled, looking back at me asking for me to show her how. I was dumbfounded, looked over at her, her eyes so drunkenly staring at me, and in my drunken state I leant in and kissed her. Not really thinking, we lustfully kissed. Arriving at my house, I paid the driver as Emma and I helped my friend to the spare room.

I offered another spare room to her, she smirked, telling me that her night does not look like it is going the way she had hoped, directing her gaze at the drunken friend of mine.

She asked for a kiss goodnight, then it began. Next thing I know we are undressing each other, her outstanding body near naked rolling with me on my bed. That stunning arse bared in front of me.

Her lips felt magnificent, her hands scouring my body, my hardon raising, she moved forward and lowered her mouth on me to my raging cock. She took slow steps, licking, withdrawing, then sucking down to the bottom, and up again.

I moved her off me, turned her around, her lags draped over my face. Her pussy inches from my mouth, my tongue exploring it intensely. I shivered as her mouth swallowed my cock whole, my urgency apparent as my tongue found the circle of doom. I stuck it slowly into the waiting hole. Wiggling it back and forth. I knew I had to taste and kiss that luscious butt. My lips smothering her ring, I was in heaven.

She stopped, turned around again, and without waiting lowered her vivacious love tunnel over me. We fucked hard, my movements matched by her enthusiasm, I knew it was drunken lust but we both kept pushing and pushing.

I suddenly heard her urging me to cum. Most of her slurred words and moans were incoherent but this time her voice was demanding me, by name, to do it. I stopped suddenly, in a moment of lucidity, was she wanting me or my friend.?

For a split second I felt bad, but the eruption brought me back to my senses, exploding inside, filling her to the brim. We drifted off to sleep, both leaking, and sticky.

That next morning, we awoke in a cuddle, she looked up at me with wide eyes as if in a shocking realisation, she had sex with the wrong one.

I laughed internally to myself, whoops I thought, knowing in my mind too that I was actually thinking of Michelle last night.