Who Says I Can't Fuck My Mother? Pt. 03

Story Info
Making my mother my whore.
6.3k words
4.46
15.8k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phot
Phot
40 Followers

I want to thank each and everyone of you for reading my stories. I especially want to thank those, that see the flaws and are kind enough to comment on it so I can improve my writing. Since I am new here, I took some criticism personally, but I have come to realize that everyone was simply trying to help. I want to thank the entire Literotica community for their kind suggestions.

I hope I improved, and it makes this story the more enjoyable!

I woke with a slight shiver going through my body. I was lying naked on my bed, and I knew I had fucked my mother on this bed. I just did not remember how long ago. I could not tell how many minutes or hours had passed since I had pounded her pussy.

I could see and feel a wet patch on the mattress. However, there was no sight of my mother. I waited for a while longer, trying to figure it out, if I was dreaming or not. But my goosebumps were real, and the moist sheet, cold from the evaporating sweat and pee, was just as real. I really must have fucked my mother.

I swung my legs to the side of the bed that wasn't wet. I looked for my boxers, but I could not find them anywhere. I went to the cupboard to get a fresh pair, along with a T-shirt. When I opened my door, I could hear some noise coming from the kitchen. As I entered, I saw my mom in super short hot pants and a T-shirt. I instantly saw that she wasn't wearing a bra, as her nipples were poking through the material. I went over to the counter and put my arms around her from behind.

She snuggled herself into my body and said, "Hey hun, you are finally awake?!"

I felt her butt pressing into my groin. I felt some movement between my thighs. She felt nice, warm, pressing her backside against me.

I said, "Yes, I am great. And You? What are you doing? Why didn't you call me?"

She turned around, looked me in the eye, and said, "I am still the woman in this house, and your mom.

And by the way, somebody had to put the sheets into the washing and clean up yesterday's dinner plates."

"I love you mom," I said and kissed her gently on her forehead, holding her head with both hands. "From now on, I want to help you more around the house. I know I am your son, but I am also man of the house. Even your lover now."

As I let go of her, she turned around and asked, "Would you like some coffee?"

"Yes, sure," I replied. Before she could reach the cupboard, I jumped of the barstool next to the counter and grabbed two cups from the cupboard. It felt good to act like a gentleman after the events of last night.

Mom started laughing and said, "I wonder how long that is going to last! You men are all the same in the beginning, but..."

She left her sentence unfinished, but I knew what she was implying.

I looked up and said, "I might prove you wrong and show you that not all men are the same."

"We made quite a mess last night," my mom said, changing the subject and nodding towards the washing machine, where she was washing the sheets from her bed.

"We?!" I asked sarcastically. "I did hardly anything. You would be hard pressed to fill a shot glass from me. I think you are the messy one in this relationship." I said, all with an innocent grin on my face.

Mom blushed. I think that was the first time I had ever seen her blush.

"You are the first man that I ever did something like that with." She was obviously referring to her special leakage. "I do not even know how it happened, or even what happened!"

She had replied in a nearly apologetic kind of way.

I reached out and held her in my arms again. I kissed her on the lips and said, "Please don't apologize. It is the hottest and the most erotic thing I've ever experienced, and I hope I can repeat it every now and then."

She blushed even more; took her coffee in both hands and sipped it noisily.

I asked her if we should order some pizza and watch a movie.

She looked up, smiled, and said with a warm gentle tone, "Yes... I would like that very much."

I ordered the pizza from the nearest takeaway place, and I was assured it would be delivered in the next 30 min.

My mom continued in the kitchen. I went into the bathroom and took a long shower. As I still had some time, I went into my room, took the sheets off my bed, and put fresh bedding on. Not that I would want to sleep in my bed anytime soon, but one never knows!

I was just about to go to the kitchen, bedding under my arm, when the doorbell rang.

I said to my mom, "It's ok, I'll get it."

I put the washing in the basket, next to the washing machine, and went to open the door. The delivery "guy" was actually a very petite young girl. She awkwardly took the pizza out of her thermos bag and handed the two boxes to me with a big, but shy smile.

I think I took them with just as awkward a smile and I said, "Wait, I have a little something for you."

I went back inside, grabbed my wallet, and came back to the still open door. I searched for some notes and handed them to her.

She really lit up with a huge smile and said softly, "Thank you so much. I really appreciate it"

She put the money into her back pocket she said with a big brought smile "I hope you have a nice evening and enjoy the pizza."

I looked her in the eyes and said, "Don't mention it; you deserve it. I hope you have a great evening too."

She replied in a bit of a sad voice, "I have to work, but yes, thank you. I'll try!"

As she was leaving, I said with a wink, "Maybe one evening when you are not working, huh..." I paused for a second and then continued, "You have my number, I know of this great pizza place..."

We both laughed and she left.

I went inside, opened the pizza boxes on the kitchen counter, cut off the lids, and brought them both to the couch where my mom was waiting.

I asked her if she would like a glass of wine. When she nodded, I went to our little "bar" cabinet and searched for a nice red wine. I found a nice rosé, opened it, grabbed two glasses, and brought everything to the coffee table next to the couch. After I asked her if she wanted an ice cube or two, I poured two glasses, gave one to her, and sat down next to her with the other.

I looked at her, raised my glass, and said, "To a happy and exciting future!"

Then I added, "I love you, Dory."

We toasted each other and took a little sip. Then we put our glasses down and started to tear our Pizzas apart. We dug in like hungry wolves that had not eaten for days.

"This sexercising makes one hungry," I said jokingly, with my mouth full.

She only laughed and carried on eating. We went to one of the streaming sites and checked out their line-[]up of new movies. We settled on some fantasy movie.

I asked my mom to please lie between my legs and rest her head on a pillow on my chest. She did so willingly, as I held her tightly in my arms.

After quite a while, my mother stirred, looked at me and said, "You know that we can't carry on like this!" She said so without any negative inclinations, rather in a sorry but accepting tone.

I looked at her and said, "Why not?"

She said, "You know fairly well why not. I am your mother! It is just wrong, and besides, it is also illegal. If it came out, I would go to jail."

I took a deep breath and said, "Dory, I do not see it being wrong. It might be wrong by this society's standards, but not by the standards of many other cultures."

Then I added, "In the ancient Greece, it was a common place for a mother and her son to have sexual intercourse. Then there are quite a few tribes, where a young woman is first given to her father and her uncles to be prepared for marriage. I think you know that Tutankhamun is believed to be the son of an incestual coupling, and even had sex with his mother."

Then, in a tone of a know-it-all, I said, "Besides, half of the European royalty is related to each other."

After a short pause, I added, "But that is not even the point. The point is, I really, really, love you. And yes, it is most likely why Freud coined 'The Oedipus complex'. It would make it also absolutely normal, purely from a psychological point of view."

Then in a cheeky tone, I said, "Don't people always say that the mother is the first love of a boy? I am not ashamed of finding you the sexiest woman on the planet. And, I am not ashamed that I find you beautiful, funny, lovable, and interesting."

I continued in a nearly bleeding voice, "Nothing has changed between us, except that we are now having sex with each other. And might I add, the best sex I've ever had."

"On that last part, I cannot contradict you," my mother replied with a mischievous smile. "Still, it is wrong!"

"Dory, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, sure!"

"Does it feel wrong when we do it?"

Before she could answer, I took her left breast gently into my hand, and caressed it with my thumb and pinkie finger. Her nipple immediately sprang out and was hard like a jellybean.

"Does this feel wrong to you?"

She tensed her chest muscle a bit, pressed her tit even more into my hand and said, "No."

I played some more with her nipple, massaged her breast, and placed my other hand on her flat tummy. "Does this feel wrong or weird?"

She closed her eyes and said softly, "You know that it does not."

I went down with my right hand, opened the button of her hot pants, and slid my hand onto her beaver.

She started to stir, moved her head to one side and said, "Please stop, you know I can't resist you."

I kissed her gently on the back of her head and said, "I love you, Dory, and I want to see you happy."

"I love you too, Troy, and I know that you love me, and strangely enough, I am very happy."

I kissed her again, this time onto her mouth, and she opened it slightly. Our tongues started to find each other and caressed each other tenderly.

I went deeper into her pants, wanting to feel that deep wet slit again. But she pulled my hand out, saying, "Stop it. Not tonight. My pussy is still sore from you working me. You have a rather large dick; are you aware of that?!"

I replied, "I guess I got my dick from my producer."

Then I asked, "By the way, how was I made? I believe it was at a pool party."

My mother looked shocked, "Who told you that?"

"I think I overheard it once, when you told Ursula." " A little orgy" I pressed on, out of curiosity, "Is it true?"

"Yes, it is true. However, that is nothing that I am proud of!"

"Why him? Did he have the biggest cock?" I carried on asking her.

"I was invited to that party," she said in a matter-of-fact voice. "As it often was the case in that time, the clothes came off pretty quickly. The guy who invited me wanted me, but he had a sorry excuse for a dick."

She smiled like she remembered something funny. "He came as quick as his dick was tiny. I wanted a bit more and your father looked like a more promising option."

"I don't have a father, Dori, I have a producer!"

"Yes, sorry. I know how you think about it. Sorry!" She replied in a soft voice.

"And then..." I asked in a cheerful, but curious tone.

"What do you want me to tell you? We had sex!"

"Was he good?" I pressed on.

"Yes, as a matter of fact he was. I think you got that from him. However, I never had sex the way I had it with you," she said hastily. "Your cock is a good bit fatter than his. I always wondered how fat you would be as an adult.

She paused for a short while, and continued with a smirk, "Well, now I know. I nearly choked on it when you face-fucked me the first time."

I was flabbergasted, as I've never heard my mom talk like that. I couldn't help but say, "I would like to fuck you again now; fuck you like a whore!"

I could not believe that I just said that to my own mother. I wouldn't have been surprised if she'd smacked me right then and there.

But she said nothing. It was like she was thinking what she should make of it and if she should agree.

"Maybe another time," she said with that same naughty smirk on her face. "I feel raw down there, and to be honest, tired and exhausted. But I would like to stay here with you for a bit longer and watch the movie."

We both had another sip of wine and continued watching the movie. And I had her breast again cupped in my hand. I went with my other hand in her still open pants and buried my fingers in her curls.

We both dozed off on the couch.

She was the first to stir, woke me up, and said she was going to bed.

I said that I will come with her. I went to switch the TV off and put the snacks and left-over pizza into the fridge.

She said, "Ok, but no funny business tonight." With that, she went off to go to the bathroom.

As soon as I was done, I switched the lights off, went to the bathroom as well, and then climbed into my mother's bed, spooned her, and said good night.

It took not even a minute, and I felt my cock growing, as it was pressed against my mom's firm bubble butt.

She turned around and said, "I recall saying that no funny business tonight!"

I moved my cock away, and said, "It is you, not me! It's not my fault that you are so sexy and hot."

She turned onto her back and said, "You are a charmer, and that might work with your teenage girlfriends, but not with me."

"Sleep now or go into your own bed." I knew my mom well enough to know that she was serious.

I tried to think of something besides her beautiful body, that full beaver of hers, those cute little tits, and, eventually I dozed off.

Waking up the next morning was heavenly. My mom was curled up against my arm, with half of her leg over mine. She was fast asleep, and the blanket was pulled over her ears, as usual.

I had a boner of note and I needed to have her. I needed to fuck that slut. I needed to work that bar-whore like all of her lovers used to work her. I wanted to work her like a piece of street meat. I felt entitled to have that slut now.

She was wearing her white lace panty with the red ribbon on it. I recognized it, as I had masturbated into it several times in the past. It barely covered the black bush of my still sleeping ho.

I unceremoniously pulled the panty aside and exposed her pussy lips and her entire beaver. My cock pulsed as I parted her inner lips, applied some spit onto my dick, and placed it right in front of her whore hole. I was horny like shit, and just wanted to mount that whore in front of me. I needed to ravage her. I wanted to breed that slut.

I rubbed my dick a bit more on her entrance, trying to get some moisture on it. I spit on it again, spread my saliva around my mushroom, and forced it in.

My mother screamed, "Ahhhhh, what the fuck!"

I think she was not properly awake yet. I pulled out a bit, just to jam it in deeper with the next thrust. She was awake now, as I could see her eyeballs popping out of their sockets. My cock must have applied enough force to reach all the way to her brain.

"Oaaahhhhh, fuck, do you want to kill me," she moaned, pushing me hard in my chest, trying to push me of her.

However, I needed to fuck her, make her mine

I forced myself forward with all my weight. I relaxed my cock a tiny bit back, just to force it in deeper further.

"Oahhhhh, what are you doing?" she screamed again, as if she couldn't tell what I was doing.

"I am fucking you, mom! What does it look like what I am doing?"

I could feel some lubrication and took my cock out, just to jam it in till the hilt.

My mom screamed again, "Auuuuuu, you are hurting me!"

"Maybe that's what I want to do, fucking hurt you, for all the times you hurt me, letting those men take you and treat you like a street slut and I had to listen to it."

I did force myself in a couple more times, which caused her juices to start flowing and lubricate my cock a bit more. I started to glide inside her pussy, more than having to force myself in.

"Ohhh, what a slut of a mother I have. Today I am going to take you like that fuck-meat the other guys used to get."

I started pumping her hard; fucked her with a vengeance. All the frustration that I had accumulated from the last couple of years came to boil through my cock as I jammed it and pumped it into her cunt.

I put her legs over my shoulders. I don't think she'd properly realized what was happening to her. Then I grabbed her neck from behind and pushed her head far enough forward that she nearly could lick her own pussy. I pinned her in that position and slammed into her hard, over and over. I had big enough of a cock that my mother actually felt tight, even though so many men had stretched her pussy to its outer limits over the years.

Just being brutally woken, with her son mounting her like a bull, trying to hurt her, all that torture made her hole just clamp down on my cock.

I did not care; I fucked that whore. The more she tried to get away, the harder I pounded into her. I got hornier seeing her pain. I wanted to find that G-spot inside her whore hole. I wanted to jam against it so hard that I wanted her insides to burst. I rode her like I was trying to break a bucking Bronco. I was riding her so hard and so fast that it was making her head wobble violently, making her head seem blurry.

She had her eyes tightly shut and her mouth clamped in agony. I could feel the force with which I was slamming into her. I could hear the noise it made as my balls crashed against her asshole.

I had to slow down eventually as my breathing lost pace with my thrusting hips. I released her neck a bit. She opened her eyes and immediately tried to get her legs off my shoulders.

I looked at her and said, "Oh no, I am not finished with you. This morning you are mine to use as I please."

She just looked at me, not understanding, just giving me a questioning stare.

I grunted as I kept thrusting hard and fast, "I will fuck you till I come, and that might take a while."

"How do you want to carry on?" I asked with a cold voice. "Like this, or should I take you from the back now?"

Before she could say anything, I pushed her legs off my shoulders. I raised myself up and grabbed her sides with my strong hands, holding her thighs and her hips in place. I lifter her off the mattress and started to twist her whole body around. I turned her body around 180 degrees until her face was on the mattress and her back was facing me. My cock was still buried in her hole as deep as possible. I could feel how her pussy moved and twisted around my pole.

I shoved her legs apart un-ceremonially. Her legs where now spread far apart, exposing her pussy and her ass hole. She was on her knees, ass raised and ... what a sight.

I buried my cock again cock deep inside her, with my shaft feeling nice and warm due to the friction from her pussy as it travelled around the base. I then grabbed her right tit, manhandled it and twisted it hard.

She flinched, again, "Auaaa, you are hurting me." She seemed confused and slightly scared. Her tone was sort of soft.

I said, "That is exactly what I want to do to you, hurt you. Fuck you till you are raw and sore. That is, even more raw and sore, considering you were already raw and sore from last night."

I grabbed her hips and pulled her up higher. "Keep that fucking ass of yours up, and hold your position," I commanded that bitch.

She tried to resist. She tried to lie flat on her stomach, but I jerked her up and commanded again, "Lift that fucking ass of yours." With that I spanked her hard on her beautiful round cheek.

She screamed and said, "That was sore."

I was in a rage and smacked her again. "Lift that fucking ass of yours. Otherwise, I will hurt you even more."

I spanked her hard again, so hard that her ass rippled from the impact. I put my hand between her legs and spread them wide.

She screamed again, "That is sore, you are hurting me."

But I really did not care, I just wanted to fuck my mother like a street whore. I spanked her again, this time not as hard and said, "I want to fuck you now. I want to mount you like a beast."

Phot
Phot
40 Followers
12