Who Says I Can't Fuck My Mother? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phot
Phot
40 Followers

With that I rubbed my hand over her fully exposed butt and slapped her hard several times, till she flinched.

She asked me in a scared voice, "What's wrong with you? Why do you hurt me like that?"

I pushed my pole mercilessly into her fuck hole. She tried to get away, bend her back upwards.

I grabbed her hard by her hips and said, "Arch... arch your fucking back or I'll hurt you so much that you'll be screaming until next Saturday."

She still tried to buckle, as I forced my cock deeper into my mother's wide-open vagina.

"Arch your back and put your head onto the bed," I commanded her, not letting go of her hips.

"Now push your hands against the wall," I ordered.

She was now lying on her tits, with her arms stretched against the wall, her ass nicely pointing upwards, and her legs spread as far as they went.

I pulled my cock slowly out of her hole, her inner lips tightly stretching around my pole. Then I scrapped the inside of her womb with my cock, starting high and forcing it in her hole in a curve. She moaned as she tried again to lie flat on her tummy.

I smacked her hard on her ass, again, and said, "If you don't keep that ass up, I will hurt you like you have never been hurt before."

She did not respond as I wanted her to respond. I yelled, "I will not tell you again."

Still, she didn't do as I wanted her to do. I jerked her up again and slammed my cock inside her with so much force that she screamed in pain.

"Put your hands onto the wall again." I waited for a second or two, and scrapped her womb again with my cock.

I pulled out, then pushed in again. I saw how her inner lips were tightly stretched around my cock and moved like a membrane in and out. Her asshole was tightly closed. I put my thumb on her asshole and pressed slightly. She tensed. I pressed harder.

I saw how my cock stretched that pussy nicely. I worked her now in a good rhythm. Out and back in, in a curve and with force. I wanted my thumb in her asshole.

Anal sex is not really my thing. Besides I am too thick for most women. I massaged her asshole and asked her, "Do you like this, huh, you little ho?"

She said nothing but seemed to relax. I spanked her hard on her already red ass. Then I put my thumb back on her asshole. I lubricated it a bit with my spit and pushed it into her anus. Pulled it out, smacked her ass, and pushed it back in. I left my thumb in her anus and moved it around in her asshole.

I continued to work on her and forced my pole all the way up to her cervix. Most women would find it unpleasant, but that slut of my mother seemed like she was enjoying it. I picked up the speed a bit, forced myself in harder, and deeper. She moaned. As I pumped more and more, her moans turned into screams, but they were screams of both pain and pleasure. An incredible mix of musical notes. Oh, she was a real slut alright!

She now grunted with every thrust, as I slammed my cock into her. It was nice to have a true street slut and be able to work her.

I was still increasing the speed with which I worked her, slamming my hammer into her cunt with force. She moaned, buckled, pushed her back and spine up, and collapsed onto her tummy as her orgasm spread through every nerve in her body.

I was out of breath, as I worked her so incredibly hard. I pulled my still stiff cock out of her pussy. It made a huge sound, when I pulled out leaving a vacuum. As I threw myself onto my back, I told her to sit on my cock. I told her to "ride my cock."

She looked at me sweaty and confused, like somebody had beaten her.

I said loudly, "Don't look at me, fuck me. Put your fucking whore hole onto my cock and ride that dick."

When she still did not move, I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. I pushed my mouth onto hers and French kissed her. With my other hand I went onto her throat and started chocking her. I released her hair and held her with my hand on her throat. I lifted her and directed her on top of me.

When I released her, I looked coldly into her face and said, "Sit on it; ride that cock; make it yours; and ride it".

I was like steel. The slight fear in my mom's face made me rage. I took my cock and pointed it straight up. "Sit on it!"

She took it into her hands. Her fingers could not properly encircle it. She was on her knees, moved her pussy over it and pointed it towards her cunt. I could see her lips, slightly swollen, below her curly triangle. That beaver made me tingle every time I saw it. I wanted it.

She put my big mushroom in front of her entrance. Then she changed her hand and took it with her other hand from behind her back, to guide it in. I just wanted to have it in her cunt and pushed my hips up. As I lifted my hips, she went up as well.

"Slowly please," she begged.

I barked, "I want you to sit on it and if you don't do it now, I will make you."

I wanted to be in that beautiful warm hole of my mother again. Needed to be tightly encircled by that beautiful pussy. I wanted her to ride it, and ride it hard. Like I had ridden her earlier.

She rubbed it between her lips again and placed it in front of her entrance. Once anchored in that position, she slid down on it. I could not believe the feeling to be back into my mother's womb. Her poling herself onto my cock; letting me slide into her snatch.

I was not fucking her; instead, she was putting me inside her body. It felt like her hole had no end. She slid down three-quarter of the way down my shaft. Then she stopped, went up a bit again, and pushed down to devour my cock entirely into her fuck-hole.

She was sitting on me, not a millimetre of space between me and my mother's pussy lips. She bent forward, supported her weight on her hands, with her beautiful breasts dangling right in front of my face. I placed my hands under them and cupped them. I never had them like that before, hanging in my hands.

I lifted my hips, and this time my mother pressed against it, allowing me to get even deeper, which I didn't think was even possible. But there I was, venturing farther than ever before as her body weight made me reach new depths inside her.

She looked up a bit and said through clenched teeth, "You are so fucking big."

I asked, "Do you like it?"

While still adjusting her cunt over my cock, she said, like in some pain, "Not if you fuck me like earlier on. I am really sore."

I somehow felt sorry for her but at the same time I wanted to hurt her again.

"Move backwards," I said, while pushing her up, with my hands still on her tits.

She slowly straightened herself, moving slightly forward on my cock. I took my hands off her tits and placed them on her hips, pushing her back. It pushed my cock even deeper in that wet cunt of my mother. I moved her hips back and forth, feeling my cock scraping and moving inside her pussy.

She lifted herself a bit and glided down again, lifted and went down again. I looked at her pussy again, her inner lips again tightly stretched around my pole. Stretching outwards when she lifted herself up and disappearing in that whore hole of hers as she went down again.

I pressed on her chest again and told her to lean back, pushing her torso until she tipped backwards and supported herself on her hands.

It was beautiful. That beautiful, sweat drenched face of my mother, her dark eyes barely open, her mouth open just far enough to let out gentle moans. Her lips with a beautiful red colour. Her pitch-black hair entangled, moving in that rhythm of hers, sliding up and down my cock, her slim neck stretched back.

"What a Goddess in bed!" That thought went through my head.

With her hands at her back, there was no sagging of her tits. Just those beautiful, perfectly shaped peaches, with those deep brown and hard nipples, slightly whipping.

I took her hips gently again and moved her back and forth. She started to scrape her inner temple with my rod. It was amazing to see how flexible she was, only moving her pelvis, rocking it hard on my cock. I tensed my cock with all my strength and pushed it deep inside her hole, poling her.

I had fucked my mother 2 days ago, for the first time, when I took her, mounted her, made love to her. But this was sheer heaven compared to our first time.

Nothing could possibly beat this. My mother was riding my cock. I had my pole in the womb that bore me. Not me taking her, but her taking me; enjoying riding that fat dick of her own son.

And my mom started to moan again. Unmistakable, it could have also come from an animal, deep guttural moans, like a lioness. Her vagina making a slurping sound, as she started to leak again. I could feel the warm liquid running down my balls and along the crack of my ass. She pushed her whore hole against my pole, wanting, needing every millimetre inside her. I saw her starting to grab and claw the sheet again, burry her nails in it. She was close to coming, again.

That ho, who had more cocks in her cunt than she could count, or even remember, was coming on my dick. I pushed up even more, impaled her, and she started to explode.

"Oh Troy, I am coming," she started to scream my name. "Oh my God, Troy, oh fuck, I am coming on you, Troy, oh fuck, oh Lord, help me Lord."

I started to move her hips as fast as I could, back and forth, pushing my pelvis up, clenching my ass, and tensing my cock.

Her eyes rolled back again, and it was the Devil that answered her calls, as all hell broke loose. It was a violent orgasm. Her whole body tremored with an uncontrollable seizure. It shook her from knee to her neck. Tore through her body, twisted her body and bend her spine.

She collapsed forward. Another earthquake hit, an aftershock, and she started to shake, and shout like a woman possessed.

"Oh, Jesus! Fuck me, just fuck me, fuck my brains out." It was nice to be called Jesus. Then she screamed her own son's name, instead of the name of the Son of God, "Oh Troy, make your mummy come, make your mummy burst."

She continued whimpering, "Oh fuck... Oh Troy... fuck that pussy of mine...gimmi that fat cock of yours... yes, work that pussy... oh fuck me, my Lord!"

"Oh Jesus, oh Holy Mother of God, I am commmmminnggggg!"

"I am commmminnggg. Take me, Lord,." With that, she collapsed forward again.

I pushed her back with one hand and moved her as fast as I could with my other hand, over my cock. I started coming too.

I had come more than 4 times in the last 24 hours into my mother, fucked her in all sorts of positions and dumped my seed into her womb. I also came, could feel how my hot seed went up my cock, could feel how I pumped my seed deep into the womb of my mother. I wanted it as deep as possible inside her, breed her, leave my seed inside her womb to grow. It was heaven,

I could feel it was not one of those huge loads that I'd pumped up into her cunt the first time, where I virtually filled her up with my cum.

She was still shaking on my cock. Everything was soaking wet. She really leaked like a cheap TV street slut. She asked me to stop, grabbed my hands, and wanted them away from her. But I enjoyed the fact that her orgasm was so out of control.

I still rocked her on my shaft, pushed her back and forth.

She sat upright, wanting to get off. She begged, "Stop... please, please stop... don't..."

I pushed up again, sending her convulsing again. She twitched again, spasms going through her body.

"You must make up your mind," I said with a sarcastic, but smiling voice. "Should I fuck you, or should I stop?"

"Stop, stop please," was her exhausted reply. "Please, stop!"

And she completely went limp on my body, my shaft still hard and fat, deeply imbedded in her body. But it was only a matter of time before I would also come out. I could feel it going soft.

I tried to keep it hard, pump some blood into it every time my mother twitched, but eventually, with a big "plop" it popped out. She twitched again, did straighten her legs, and lied flat on top of me.

'Am I dreaming?' I thought to myself. 'My mother is lying stark naked and exhausted on top of me, sweaty, ruffled, out of breath, on top of me.'

I could feel her coarse beaver on my pubic hair and her pelvic bone pressing into me. I could feel her wet tits on me, her head resting on my chest.

She held me tight as I closed my arms around her, held her tight in return, and said with as much tenderness as I could muster, "You are safe now. It is all over."

For a long time, she just lay there quietly. Finally, a gentle "mhhh" of acknowledgement came from her closed mouth. She rearranged her head on my chest, like she wanted to find the most comfortable spot, then she pushed her hands under my shoulders and said, 'I love you, Troy."

I was more than just satisfied. I was totally relaxed, and just enjoying the moment. I put my hands through her thick black curls, put my fingers into her bush like a comb, closed my eyes, and I was gone into dreamland.

Phot
Phot
40 Followers
12