Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
xysterxysterabout 2 months ago

Wow, what a journey. Painful pleasure, or delightful pain, I couldn't decide. It is so nice of you to start the story the way you did. Readers on Literotica are very generous and accepting. You have made it your home and I am sure you'll enjoy every moment on this platform.

banyadeewana1501banyadeewana1501about 2 months ago

Best story I've read in a while. Incredible! Hope to see more.

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorabout 2 months ago

How does this make her his Whore? a Whore is someone who fucks who she is told to. What your writing is better than average and your imagery during sex scenes is better than average (no small feat), Its getting mundane. How will things change when she goes back to work? What will he make her do/ Make her dress. Many times when a Dominant takes and possesses a woman, they tend to want to show them off (it doesnt matter if anyone else knows she belongs to him), its all about the mind space between the two. If she if made to dress sexyier at work (no panties in a skirt etc) then she can not help but think of him and his dominance over her all day while working.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I loved this mother son incest. He dominated her perfectly. Look forward to many more like this in future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Dominated her perfectly? So obviously no one knows how this is supposed to work. This is abuse. This is rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous