Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 08

Story Info
Pimp desperately needs money to pay debts to the mob.
9.7k words
4.71
17.7k
14

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete genuinely liked his job, not many people could say that. But most people had a more respectable occupation, Pete was a pimp. He was not a bad man at heart, not entirely at least. He treated his girls reasonably well, he never hit them too hard, but hit really hard those who tried to threaten them. He let them keep a decent percentage of their earnings and even gave them bonuses when the business was going well. And when he used their services he cared for their pleasure as well. Pete was a good pimp.

Pete was also a gambler. He was a decent enough player to beat minor crooks, but stood no chance against pros, and he was not smart enough to realise when he was facing a pro. Thus Pete got into debts, deep debts with the wrong kind of people. Deep enough that his head was at stake. He could not push his girls to earn him such amounts of money and he had no other source of income. But apart from gambling and sex Pete had one more hobby - TV quizes; he watched them all. He might not have been the most educated person (he dropped out of high school), but had a relatively broad general knowledge thanks to all the shows. The quiz with the greatest prize pool was Who Wanna Be a Bimbo. It also involved a significant risk, but as a gambler Pete knew that the greater the risk, the bigger the reward. Since on one scale there was the certainty of concrete boots, this was the chance he had to take.

Pete used to be a good looking man in his youth. Now at forty-five his face was still reasonably handsome, but most of his hair fell out and he shaved the rest. He was tall and muscular (useful traits in his job), but got slightly overweight with age. Not that it mattered much, his girls never complained about his looks anyway. With a bit of luck he though that he should be able to get enough money to save his life and maybe even improve his looks a bit. Of course, like most people, he had no intentions of becoming a bimbo. A bimbo-pimp! That would be ridiculous.

"Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen! My name is Frank Trustworthy, welcome to Who Wanna Be a Bimbo! Today with me is Pete. Hello, Pete."

"Hi, Frank."

"Do you wanna be a bimbo, Pete?"

"Nah. That wouldn't fit with my work."

"What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a... middleman. Yeah, a middleman. But I wanna be a top man!" Pete laughed at his own joke, "I need the money for... investments."

"Are there no improvements to your body that you'd like to make?"

"Well, like that guy a few episodes ago I wouldn't mind growing my hair back or losing my belly. But like hell I don't want to get my cock locked in a cage!"

"Correct answers, not all of them though, and a bit of luck might fulfil your wish. Draw the categories."

"European Countries (recognise on map), Italian Geography, Milestones of the Early Modern Era, Caribbean, Metals, Art (15th-18th century), Dogs, Cats, Swords, Space Conquest, Geometry, Recognise tanks."

"Do you like them?"

"Meh. I guess," the contestant replied with a shrug.

"Which category for the first round?"

"Let's start with European Countries. "

Pete was shown a map of Europe and had to tell the name of a highlighted country. Four of the questions were extremely easy, because the answers were United Kingdom, Iceland, Italy, Spain. The other one was a tiny country between Switzerland and Austria. Pete did not know its name, he guessed Andorra and it was WRONG.

"Four correct answers and one mistake," announced Frank, "draw one transformation card."

"Submissiveness. Damn!"

"It won't fit with your work?" the host asked with a wink.

"Not at all. I wanna discard it."

"As you wish. Draw two new ones then."

"Lust Induction and Hair Colour: Blonde."

"Better?"

"I'll deal with the lust at my work easily. He he. But the hair makes no difference with my bald head."

"Be patient. You might get hair extension later."

"I guess so. Hopefully that and not one of those other horrible transformations."

"You mean the audience's favourite?" Frank asked with a grin.

"Yeah..." Pete replied, not amused by the joke.

When he had been just a spectator he indeed loved to see all the 'horrible' transformations altering the contestants. It was no longer so fun with the shoe on the other foot.

"We'll see about that later. For now go into The Chamber."

The contestant entered the dreadful device and closed his eyes. At first he did not feel anything, but when the door to the Chamber began to open back, he felt a rush of heat to his head and tingling in his loins. His cheeks blushed and his cock began to get hard. He had the average seventeen centimetres and his trousers were relatively loose, so the camera could not spot the erection, but his altered walk was noticeable.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Pete?" Frank asked with a smile.

"I... ehm... well, you could call it that," the contestant managed to compose himself, but the colours did not leave his face.

"Will you be able to focus on the questions?"

"That's the kind of distraction I should be able to deal with."

"Pick the category for round two."

"Maybe Cats."

What is the largest species of cat? Tiger. Correct. Clouded Leopard inhabits which region of Earth? Southeast Asia. Correct. Cats' ears are controlled by how many muscles? Hmm... 23? WRONG. The term big cats is used for members of Panthera genus who are able to roar. Which cat is rather large but belongs to subfamily Felinae and is only able to purr? Cougar. Correct. On average, how many whiskers in total do cats have on their little muzzles? I don't know. 12 maybe? WRONG.

"Two mistakes this time," Frank announced, "draw two transformation cards."

"Age Regression and Fetish: Chastity. Oh no! I'm not keeping that."

"You want to discard it?"

"I... what's that age thing though?"

"The physical aspects of the aging of your body recede. Your body returns to the time when you were approximately eighteen. You might not look exactly the same though, this isn't a time machine."

"Sounds cool! What about my mind? Will I lose my memories or be stupid again? I was pretty dumb at that age."

"Your mind and memories remain unaltered. We have different transformations for that."

"Nice! So let's get rid of that chastity crap."

"Draw two new cards then."

"Double Height Reduction, Name Change: Ciera."

"Do you like the trade?"

"I guess so. How much is that reduction?"

"Double is ten centimetres."

"I'm not happy, but I'm 189 right now, so I guess I won't become a dwarf. The name sounds silly, but I can live with that."

"Into The Chamber you go then."

This time the process of transformation was longer and far more perceptible to the contestant. Pete not only sensed that he was getting shorter, it also felt as if a weight was taken off his shoulders. He realised that he was standing more straight, his breathing was lighter, even the blood in his veins seemed to be flowing smoother. This age regression thing was incredible! Finally the door to The Chamber opened, the contestant stepped out and looked at his image on the large screen.

The visual changes were significant, but not nearly as much as the man's own perception of himself. He looked younger - his skin was smooth, his posture was straight, his ears were no longer hairy, his eyes seemed brighter. But it was the internal perception that mattered the most - he truly felt young! The elated sensation even caused him to forget about the ten centimetres he had lost, after all 179 was not THAT bad. His muscles were still there and unfortunately so was the beer-belly. Apparently it was not a symptom of mere age, but an incorrect diet as well. But the man felt that he could become slim quickly and easily.

"Welcome back," Frank greeted the contestant, "please, introduce yourself."

"Well, I'm Ciera. Oh. That's silly. My name is... Ciera. Oh well..."

The name indeed was not exactly fitting, at least at that stage of the show.

"How do you like your new body Ciera?"

"I love it!" I really am young. This is amazing!"

"We're glad you like it. I'm sure you're ready to rush into round three."

"Oh yeah!"

"Which category?"

"Recognise Tanks might not be so bad. I've seen a lot of them on TV."

Ciera was shown five images of different tanks and had to choose their name from the five given options. The M1A2 Abrams was obvious, the M4A3 Sherman and Panzer II looked familiar, so Ciera made an educated guess and each time was correct. The other two guesses were Leopard 2 A7 and M47 Patton, both turned out to be WRONG.

"Two mistakes again. Draw two transformation cards?"

"Fetish: Anal Sex. Fuck! Double Face Feminisation."

"I think that you want to discard something," Frank said with a smile.

"You bet! No anal!"

"Draw two new cards then."

"Demuscle, Eye Colour: Blue."

"Are these two better?"

"I don't care about the colour of my eyes, as long as I don't get blind. I don't like getting smaller and weaker, but it's stilll better than that anal homo crap."

"Into The Chamber!"

Ciera was not overly enthusiastic when he entered the dreadful device, although he considered the transformations so far to be tolerable. As long as he won enough money he should be able to return to his old life; even if his hew self would be quite altered. Ciera closed his eyes and waited. The feeling of being physically altered was once again strong. His face itched so badly that he had to clench his fists in order not to scratch himself. But the sensation of becoming smaller and weaker was worse. Not even its physical aspect, but the consequences it could bear in the future. In his work Ciera often had to use force or at least intimidate people, not necessarily his girls, but uncooperative clients or aggressive competition. Being shorter and less muscular could be an obstacle, although Ciera believed that he would be able to overcome it.

Eventually the door to The Chamber opened and the man stepped out. He still was a man, but no longer looked as masculine. The smaller posture and lack of muscles were clearly noticeable, but it was the altered face that attracted most of Ciera's attention. His old features were still vaguely recognizable, but they had become much softer and feminine. Pete used to be a reasonably handsome man with moderately masculine features. The female face that was looking at him from the screen was quite pretty, although slightly androgynous. Ciera would not win Miss World, but could definitely be considered attractive, especially with her large deep blue eyes.

"Remember, you're still a man!" the contestant thought to himself right before Frank spoke.

"How do you like your new self?"

"I guess I can live with that."

"I'm sure we'll get more enthusiasm from you eventually."

Ciera just shrugged in response.

"Which category for the fourth round?"

"Let's try dogs."

Unlike Cats this category was not about answering questions, but recognising the breed of a shown dog. It might sound easy, but Ciera was not the greatest fan of dogs and of the five presented she knew only the Dalmatian. He managed to guess correctly the Shetland Sheepdog, but the other three guesses: Shiba Inu, Jack Russell Terrier and Karelian Bear Dog were all WRONG. The contestant was not even aware that there were so many different breeds of dogs.

"Only two correct answers this time, Ciera," Frank announced, "three mistakes means three transformation cards."

"High Heels, Waist Narrowing, Double Hair Extension."

"Do you like them?"

"Not so much the heels, but I'll gladly get slimmer and grow some hair on my head. These two are actually welcome."

"We'll finally be able to see the effects of the blonde hair transformation. They should fit well with your blue eyes. And the high heels will mitigate the height reduction."

"I guess you can say that."

"Into The Chamber."

Ciera was once again in a better mood. He gave only two correct answers, so his potential prize would not be as big, but at least the transformation were fine. He was aware how the High Heels worked and that his sinews and mind would be altered, but he believed that he could deal with that; even if he would look silly in such shoes. The process of transformation was again perceptible and the itching of Ciera's scalp was awful, but he managed to withstand it motionlessly. Finally the door opened and he could step out.

The golden hair on Ciera's head were not overly long, they barely covered his ears, but were truly gorgeous. Even in his youth Pete did not possess such thick healthy hair. This transformation could definitely be counted as a positive. So was the waist narrowing. Ciera was not necessarily as slender as a supermodel, but any remnants of the beer belly were gone. Combined with the age regression and demuscle he now had an athletic healthy posture.

"Still undeniably male,"Ciera reminded himself in his mind.

The high heels took away a bit of the masculinity in the way they altered the shape of legs and buttocks. Ciera looked even taller than he did before the height reduction, because the stiletto heels were fifteen centimetres tall. That was the kind of height his girls would wear to 'work', but the few steps he made out of The Chamber were surprisingly comfortable.

"Welcome back, Ciera," Frank announced, "you look more like a proper bimbo with each round. The audience and I are happy to see the changes."

"Good for you."

"Don't you like your hair and slender waist?"

"I do. I just wish we could stop it here."

"It's all up to you. Just give correct answers and there'll be no more transformations. Would you be so kind and give us a little presentation of your high heels?"

Before Ciera moved the camera made a close-up of the shoes. They were tall, but definitely not trashy. This pair of red shiny pumps would be way too expensive for any street walker. Also there were no platforms, so the entire fifteen centimetres came from the heels and caused the feet to create an incredible arc. Ciera had always admired long legs in high heels, but until now she would never consider wearing them himself. He knew what was expected of him, so reluctantly he began to walk across the stage.

"Remember that you're a man," the contestant kept repeating to himself in his thoughts.

Ciera was amazed how effortless the small spectacle was to him; as if he had been practicing walking in heels the entire life. His body was still masculine, but the stilettos changed its perception and his stride was perfectly feminine. The audience's clapping proved that they enjoyed the show, even though the contestant was not yet an actual bimbo.

"Thank you, Ciera," said Frank, "you're a natural. There's a great hidden bimbo potential in you."

"Let it stay hidden."

"You'll get a chance to keep it that way right now in round number five. Which category?"

"Swords."

As what kind of sword is the Bastard classified? Ehm... hand-and-a-half sword. Correct. By whom was the Model 1913 Cavalry Saber designed. It was the last sword issued to U.S. cavalry which never saw the intended use. John J. Pershing WRONG. The German sword fighting technique Mordhau consisted of what kind of activity? Maybe striking while holding the two-handed sword with one hand for extra reach? WRONG. One of the sacred semi-legendary Imperial Regalia of Japan is a sword representing valour. It's existence, location or appearance are not confirmed. What is its name? I have no idea. How about Nandaka? WRONG. The koncerz, a stabby 160 centimetres long sword, was used by which cavalry force? Polish Winged Hussars. Correct.

"Three mistakes again," announced Frank, "draw three transformation cards."

"Slutification of Clothes, Body Hair Removal, Mental Drain. Shit!"

"Discarding something?" the host asked with a sly smile.

"Yeah! The audience's favourite."

"Draw two new ones then."

"Double Lips Enlargement, Double Breast Expansion. Eh..."

"Finally you'll turn into a proper looking bimbo," Frank commented with a grin.

"Yeah, right."

"Into The Chamber you go! The audience can't wait to see your huge boobs and cocksucking lips."

Ciera was less enthusiastic this time, the transformations were becoming not so tolerable. He knew he would look silly, it could be hard to exercise authority with huge tits jiggling on his chest. Oh well, it would be just another obstacle to overcome. With his eyes closed Ciera managed to patiently withstand the changes that were being made to his body. He might not have been the most hairy of men, but the itching caused by the vanishing of the hair on his body was even stronger than the sensation of growing breasts. Finally it stopped and the door of the dreadful device opened.

Ciera gasped when he saw himself on the large screen. Not necessarily because of the scale of the changes, but because he did not look silly at all, as he had initially feared. Quite the opposite, he looked surprisingly good. The enlarged lips were natural and well-proportioned, they fit his pretty face perfectly and made him look rather sexy. He even forgot to remind himself that he was still a man. The masculinity itself did not remain forgotten though, because the feminine outfit failed to hide the raging erection; the lust induction had not gone away. The outfit itself was... not so bad either. Ciera did not want to admit to himself that he looked quite hot. The slutification included the feminisation of the clothes, but did not go too far. The outfit could not be called modest by any means, but also was not something Ciera's girls would wear to 'work'. The top was tight, red and quite fancy, it was tailored in such a way that it managed to give the contestant's broad manly shoulders a feminine touch. There was nothing masculine about the D-cup breasts that stood firmly and proudly on the athletic chest, they were further enhanced by a push-up bra. The skirt was black, short and tight; it would be acceptable in normal society, but neither it nor the panties underneath could contain the rock hard penis. Its outline was clearly visible through the thin fabric. Ciera's cock was only slightly above average, but in current circumstances it looked large. The contestant's legs were covered in sheer black pantyhose which, together with the high heels, gave them a feminine appearance, some might even call them sexy.

"Damn! I look hot," Ciera though to himself, "Shit, no! I'm a man!" he reminded himself.

The erection under his skirt remained as a testimony of his conflicted state.

"We see that you like your new transformations," Frank commented with a grin.

"I... well... they're... not as bad as I feared," Ciera stammered.

"I told you. Everyone finally embraces their inner bimbo."

"Well maybe. But that's enough."

"You said the same thing last time."

"I... it... is different."

"It'll get even more different. We have two more rounds ahead of us. Which category for round six."

"Caribbean. Rum and cigars shouldn't be so bad."

Which of the following Caribbean countries is a constitutional monarchy? Jamaica. Correct. Although it is far from the largest island, the capital of Bahamas Nassau is located here and it is inhabited by 70% of the total population. What is the name of this island? Hmm...San Salvador. WRONG. This island was a colony of Spain since the arrival of Christopher Columbus in 1498, however, it was colonised mostly by French settlers until it was conquered by British forces in 1797 during French Revolutionary War. Emancipated slaves were replaced by indentured labourers from India. People of Indian origin are now the largest ethnicity. 1962 independent, 1976 republic. One of the richest Caribbean countries thanks to the petrochemical industry. Trinidad and Tobago. Correct. Which Caribbean island is the largest? That's too easy. Cuba. Correct. What is the birthplace of the limbo dance? Haiti. WRONG.