Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again it was Ciera who climaxed first. Karen got off her face to let the ecstatic moans and cries flow freely. She continued to play with the breasts though, her touches were somewhere in the middle between rough and gentle. The man increased the forcefulness of his thrusts and continued until Ciera's orgasm subsided and her groans quieted. The audience cheered loudly, but the fucking was not over yet. The man walked to the other side of the contestant and shoved his cock into her mouth; the penis was soaking from her juices and she could now taste herself. The man fucked Ciera's face for two more minutes, Karen kept fondling her breasts, softer this time.

Right before cumming the man withdrew his cock, so that the contestant could take a few deep breaths. He then shoved his whole length into her throat and shot his voluminous load there. He kept her head in place until the final drop was out. Ciera almost passed out from the lack of oxygen, but miraculously managed to withstand the throatpie. The audience was cheering wildly. The man was kind enough to lift her head once he withdrew his penis, so she could finally inhale in a more appropriate position. She stabilised her breathing and rested for a while, the pair then helped her to get off the swing.

"That was so incredibly hot, Ciera!" Frank exclaimed with a grin, "you turned into a wonderful bimbo. Are you finally happy that you became one?"

The contestant was even more disoriented than after the blowjob, but she was satisfied, relieved and indeed happy.

Y-yes," she replied, "it's okay. I like it," her voice was uncertain, but not unhappy.

"We're glad to hear it!"

The audience cheered once again. When they quieted down Frank continued:

"Congratulations, Ciera! You managed to turn half of your 900 thousand points into money and this won 450 thousand dollars. You've been transformed twenty five times during our show and, like most before you, you embraced the bimbohood. Good luck in your bimbo life. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, it has been a pleasure to host another successful episode of Who Wanna Be a Bimbo."

EPILOGUE

The money Ciera won were more than enough to pay her gambling debts. She had also learnt her lesson and stopped playing cards for good. That was not the major change in her life though. The bulky middle-aged man was gone, replaced by a young sex-bomb, far hotter than any of her hookers. But despite the few fetishes and matters related to sexuality her mind was mostly unaltered, she remained dominant and, when necessary, roughless. She was taller, fitter and stronger than any of her girls, so keeping them in line was not a problem. Maintaining discipline among the clients and keeping the competition away required props though, because fists were no longer enough. In her purse she usually carried a gun, pepper spray and a knife.

Ciera managed to not only maintain her position, but also quickly came up with a big idea - she would make an investment like she had joked at the start of the show. She spent the rest of her prize to set up a brothel, so her girls could work in better conditions. At first Ciera just run the place, but her lust for sex was too great to remain merely a manager. Lesbian sex with the girls was simply not enough. She did not become a regular hooker though, she was a high-prized luxurious prostitute who went to bed only with hand-picked men and women. Her stunning good looks and impressive oral skills created a long queue of customers despite the steep prices. Ciera quickly gained a reputation of being worth every penny, especially since her repertoire kept steadily growing. Now that she loved cock, thanks to the transformations, she eventually overcame her reluctance to anal sex and swiftly learnt to enjoy it. Her pussy remained the main orifice, but sometimes she even agreed to do double-penetration.

Ciera often acted the role of a Dominatrix for submissive men, she was amazed how many men were willing to pay money to be humiliated and denied the orgasm. Tormenting the losers and degrading them verbally gave Ciera genuine pleasure, especially since such services were not cheap. But her dominant character was not as absolute in the bedroom, she also found out that she had a submissive side herself; being fucked publicly on the stage might have been the snowball that started the avalanche. Her oral skills caused her to be able to endure rough face-fucking by even the most endowed men. She did not mind having her hair pulled, could also take a rough fucking or even be spanked. Some men found extraordinary pleasure in dominating a woman who usually worked as a Dominatrix, they were ready to pay crazy sums to act it out. There were even women who wanted to do that as well, not many of them, but they were even rougher than the men. Ciera once even took a DP from two mature women with huge strapons; she could barely walk on the next day.

Ciera hired two bouncers, not only because she was tired of carrying a gun in her purse. They were both young, strong and not too bright, perfect for their kind of job. They were also verile and well-endowed, Ciera used it to obtain pleasure for herself and gain their complete loyalty. Their wild threesome became a regular part of the week's schedule. Inside of the bedroom the bouncers were allowed to drag her by the hair on all fours, fuck her face until she was struggling for air or spank her until her ass was red. Ocasionally they would fuck her so hard that she had problems walking normally on the next day and could not serve clients. These were the times when she felt the most satisfied. Outside of the bedroom the bouncers were docile and obedient.

Before the show Pete would not have considered such an outcome a happy ending, but right now Ciera was happier than ever. Who Wanna Be a Bimbo helps people to fulfil the dreams they are not even aware of.

ROUTE 2

Dividing the points among three categories would most likely end in two new unnecessary transformations. Russian Geography and Australian Cities were uncertain and Slovakia or Slovenia should be an easy one. Ciera was in a spot where she had to take a risk and she decided that one question was the smaller risk.

"All on Slovakia or Slovenia," she announced.

"Which of the two countries was a part of Cisleithania (the western Austrian part of Austria-Hungary)?"

"Both."

"WRONG. I'm sorry, Ciera, but you failed to convert your points into money. You won't be leaving with nothing though, you have all of the wonderful transformations to keep. And you have one more to undergo. Draw a transformation card."

The contestant was barely listening to the host's words. She lost. The quiz, the money and soon her head too, when the mob gets to her. Absentmindedly she drew the card and spoke in resigned voice:

"Bisexuality."

"You're not angry?" the host inquired.

"Right now I no longer care."

"We're so happy that you finally embraced the bimbohood. Go to The Chamber for the final time."

Frank was either oblivious to the change of tone in the contestant's voice or just continued to play his scripted role.

The transformation was quick, but Ciera no longer fully noticed the passage of time. Her mind was hazy, part of her resigned, but another part tried to make plans for an escape. Maybe she could still avoid the mob and run to a faraway place? They should not chase her too far for 200 thousand dollars. There was also a part of her brain, not a minor one, that was simply horny, despite the recent climax. There always was the one final 'presentation' which the contestant could not avoid. And an aroused Ciera would not even want to skip that stage. This might be the last time she has sex...

"Welcome back, Ciera," Frank announced, "we have one final present for you, so that neither you nor the audience won't leave the studio disappointed."

Little did he know, but Ciera was not going to enlighten the host about her grave predicament. She accepted the final fuck like a convict eating his last meal. Technical assistants brought in a sex swing, they were followed by Karen, this time without a strapon and a man, a different one, but also naked, equally handsome and well-endowed. After giving the blowjobs in just lingerie Ciera did not have many more clothes to take off. The man helped her remove the panies, while Karen took off her bra; she was left in just a pair of sheer crotchless pantyhose and high heels. The audience could finally admire her new large breasts; at D-cups they might not have been the largest ones, but they were firm and natural, and fit perfectly on Ciera's athletic chest.

The pair helped the contestant to mount the swing. She lay on her back, with her long legs spread wide and her head hung back, but supported by a thick strap; overall it was a reasonably comfortable position, for a threesome at least. In a wide stance Karen stood over Ciera's face and lowered her pussy onto her mouth. The contestant began to lick it immediately, her oral fetish was not limited solely to cocks.

The man first checked the state of Ciera's pussy with his finger, it was wet and ready for his penis. He moved between her long legs, grabbed her hips and shoved his cock in one swift motion. As he did so Karen raised her body, so the audience could hear Ciera's moan. She soon lowered herself back onto the contestant's face, so the licking could commence.

A swing is a versatile device that allows numerous positions in which to have sex. But during a show there was no time to change them. It was doubtful if the audience would enjoy such a pause and the contestant definitely would not. The threesome continued in the same position throughout its entire duration. The man maintained a steady fast pace, his shoves were forceful and the loud sounds of their bodies slapping against one another could be heard from the speakers. Karen's role was the most passive one, she filled it by playing with Ciera's breasts. Sometimes she was gentle and fondled the large firm orbs softly, other times she was rougher and groped them hard or even squeezed and pulled the nipples.

Once again it was Ciera who climaxed first. Karen got off her face to let the ecstatic moans and cries flow freely. She continued to play with the breasts though, her touches were somewhere in the middle between rough and gentle. The man increased the forcefulness of his thrusts and continued until Ciera's orgasm subsided and her groans quieted. The audience cheered loudly, but the fucking was not over yet. The man walked to the other side of the contestant and shoved his cock into her mouth; the penis was soaking from her juices and she could now taste herself. The man fucked Ciera's face for two more minutes, Karen kept fondling her breasts, softer this time.

Right before cumming the man withdrew his cock, so that the contestant could take a few deep breaths. He then shoved his whole length into her throat and shot his voluminous load there. He kept her head in place until the final drop was out. Ciera almost passed out from the lack of oxygen, but miraculously managed to withstand the throatpie. The audience was cheering wildly. The man was kind enough to lift her head once he withdrew his penis, so she could finally inhale in a more appropriate position. She stabilised her breathing and rested for a while, the pair then helped her to get off the swing.

"That was so incredibly hot, Ciera!" Frank exclaimed with a grin, "you turned into a wonderful bimbo. Are you finally happy that you became one?"

The contestant was even more disoriented than after the blowjob, she was satisfied, but did not forget about her fate.

Y-yes," she replied, "it's okay. I guess..." her voice sounded resigned.

"We're glad to hear it!" the host pretended not to hear her.

The audience cheered once again. When they quieted down Frank continued:

"You failed to win any money, Ciera. You've been transformed twenty five times during our show and, like most before you, you embraced the bimbohood. I'm sure the transitions themselves will be a sufficient reward for a bimbo like youself. Good luck in your bimbo life. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, it has been a pleasure to host another successful episode of Who Wanna Be a Bimbo."

EPILOGUE

Ciera went backstage to take a shower and dress back up. Her mind was now focused on running away. She could not return to her old home, so she was left with nothing but the clothes she got during the transformations and some change in the old wallet which Pete had left in the changing room. That would have to suffice. Any potential plans were spoiled soon though. Refreshed, Ciera left tha changing room in her new sexy clothes and was quickly intercepted by a man; she did not recognise him, but knew for whom he must have been working. It was over.

The mob would have killed Pete without hesitation, but for a young sex-bomb like Ciera they had better plans. She was drop-dead gorgeous and had proved her fucking skills on the stage, she could earn the money she owed herself; even if that might take some time. It would be a waste to use such an awesome babe as a mere street walker, instead Ciera was turned into an expensive luxurious call-girl. She maintained her original aggressive dominant character, so she initially resisted, but it was all for naught. She might have been opposed to being someone else's whote, but her body craved for sex; she lusted for cocks and pussies, and eventually had to succumb to the lust. Then of course there were the mobsters who had not simply waited until she began to like her new 'job'. Ciera hated fucking strangers for money, especially since she got none of the income, but she loved the sex nevertheless.

Participation in Who Wanna Be a Bimbo made Ciera somewhat famous, so a long queue of wealthy clients gathered quickly; mostly men, but there were women among them as well. Her superb oral skills were already known, but soon she was forced to extend her repertoire. Ciera's pussy was on the menu from the very beginning, but she was soon forced to perform anal sex as well. When the perverted clients learnt that she was reluctant to anal they wanted to fuck her ass even more. When she resisted they dragged her by the hair on all fours, spanked her ass and made her use butt plugs when her pussy was being fucked. Anal sex toys of all sorts became her everyday's companions, she was told she had to practice and learn to love ass-fucking. The 'training' and 'punishments' were never too hard, nobody wanted to damage the perfect sex-bomb; it was just enough to humiliate and break her. Steep prices did not discourage any potential clients.

The lewd acts were eventually extended even further. Threesomes, foursomes, orgies in all kinds of combinations; double penetration, air-tight - Ciera did it all on an almost daily basis. She acted as a center of attention on BDSM parties or participated in orgies which ended in a bukkake; semen was basically a part of her diet. She never fully accepted the role of a living fuck-doll, but over time her resistance slowly diminished. she could not get rid of her internal lust either, she craved sex (even if not in such extreme forms) and climaxed almost every time when a client fucked her, no matter how kinky the act was. The clients even created a competition among themselves who could make her cum in a more awkward way. Cumming while having her pussy spanked, ass filled with a huge vibrating dildo and her nipples clamped was just one of the examples and not even the kinkiest one.

Ciera managed to save her life, but for many years had to 'work' as the most perverted and sought out prostitute in the city.

------

As always any comments, especially constructive criticism, are most welcome. Please, let me know which route you liked more.

I already have an idea for the next episode, so kind comments will encourage me to write it sooner rather than later. ;-)

Thank you for reading, I hope you had fun.