Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two mistakes this time," Frank announced, "draw two transformation cards."

"Hips Expansion, Sex Change. Oh no!"

"What's wrong? You have a female name, feminine outfit, face and breasts. Why stop mid-way?" the host teased.

"No way! I'm keeping my cock no matter what. I want to discard the sex change."

"As you wish. Draw two new cards then."

"Waist Narrowing, Sexy Voice."

"Better?"

"I think so. I just hope my voice won't sound silly."

"I'm sure it'll fit your new face and body better than your current one. Go to The Chamber."

Ciera felt somewhat relieved that he managed to avoid the worst transformations, the current ones were acceptable. Frank might have even been right, a feminine voice might actually be a beneficial change. The contestant stood patiently as his body was getting closer to an hourglass figure. He felt a minor itching deep in his throat where other changes were also being applied.

When the door opened and Ciera could see his altered body on the screen, he had to admit that the changes were positive.

"How do you like the results, Ciera?" Frank asked.

"I like them... Oh! The voice. It's... sexy."

"It sure is. And not silly at all. Although we have a transformation for that as well," the host added with a wink.

Ciera's voice was feminine, slightly husky and alluring. It might have been more fitting for a mature seductress than an eighteen year old blonde sex bomb, but that was not a reason to complain.

"Ready for the seventh round?" the host asked.

"Yes," the contestant answered vigorously, "Milestones of the Early Modern Era."

The Reformation begins when Martin Luther posts his 95 Theses in Saxony. What year was that? Let's say 1543. WRONG. In which year does the Onin War start? It began the Sengoku period of social upheaval, political intrigue and near-constant military conflict in Japan. 1621 maybe? WRONG. Philippines encountered by Ferdinand Magellan during his first circumnavigation of the Earth. He was later killed in battle in the central Philippines in the same year. Which year was it? 1576. WRONG. In which year was Saint Petersburg founded by Peter the Great? It was the Russian capital until 1918. 1725. WRONG. In which year was the Polish--Lithuanian Commonwealth created with the Union of Lublin? Oh crap... I don't know. 1569? Correct.

"Only one correct answer this time," Frank announced, "four mistakes mean for transformations, draw the cards."

"Hair Extension, Demuscle, Double Submissiveness, Fetish: Oral Sex. Oh, shit!"

"I take it that you don't like some of them."

"Two of them exactly. I don't want to be a cokcsucker, but with the submissiveness I could be turned into much worse. I want to discard that."

"As you wish. Draw two new cards."

"Hips Expansion, Sex Change. FUCK!"

"Don't be so upset, Ciera. You'll have a fully feminine body anyway. Getting a vagina will just be the cherry on the cake."

"It's easy for you to say. You're keeping your dick."

"Into The Chamber you go! You'll agree with me later," Frank said with a grin.

Resigned Ciera entered the dreadful device. He, soon to become 'she', had tried his best, but ultimately was simply unlucky. He would become a woman and a cocksucker at that. Other transformations did not matter much. The contestant closed his eyes and waited with his shoulders slumped. He... she barely noticed the other changes that were being made to her body. The diminishing of the tightness in her lacy panties occupied her entire attention. As the penis disappeared thoughts of cocks arrived in her mind. Not having your own cock is not so bad, as long as you can suck someone else's... Stop! Ciera almost said it out loud, but the thoughts did not want to leave; they remained even when the door opened. Her life was going to change dramatically. But in order for it to continue at all she still had to win the actual money and the quiz was not over yet. The physical changes were as significant as the mental ones, especially since they combined well with the previous transformations. Further demuscle and hips expansion gave Ciera a fully feminine hourglass figure. She was tall, youthful and athletic.

"Damn! I'm hot!" she thought to herself.

Her hair now reached the shoulders and looked even more beautiful.

"Welcome back, Ciera," Frank greeted her enthusiastically, "how do you like being a woman?"

The audience was clapping loudly when the host was asking the question.

"I'm... ehm..." the contestant stammered, "it's not as bad, I guess..."

"See! I told you that you'd like it. You've become a beautiful bimbo. The audience loves you and you should love yourself."

"Well... I guess I could..." Ciera's voice was slightly less uncertain.

"That's the spirit! How about a little demonstration of your new skill?"

"What skill? Oh!"

Because of all the excitement the contestant forgot about that part of the show.

"Your newly acquired oral fetish. The audience would love to see how you can perform."

"O - kay..."

"I'm sure they'd like to see your sexy body a bit better as well. We still haven't witnessed the effects of the hair removal transformation. What would you say about removing your blouse and skirt?"

"I... is this necessary?"

Ciera was horny and hungry for cock, but she was not an exhibitionist, hence her reluctance.

"Wouldn't you like to show off your new hot body? You'll look a lot better when giving a blowjob in just lingerie."

"Well... okay."

The audience rewarded her choice with a cheer.

The contestant began to slowly unbutton her blouse. This was not exactly a striptease, she simply took off some of her clothes, but it was enough to satisfy the audience; they cheered loudly when Ciera exposed her skin. The camera made a close-up to exhibit how smooth, flawless and hairless it was. When she pulled down her skirt it also turned out that her pantyhose were crotchless and the lace panties were on top of them. The camera managed to catch a wet spot on the fabric which caused another loud cheer. As soon as Ciera's skirt hit the floor a new person entered the stage.

"Say hello to Karen, Ciera," Frank said with a grin.

Karen the assistant was an ultimate bimbo, she was dressed in nothing but stockings, fifteen centimetre tall stiletto heels and... a strapon. The contestant was expecting to suck a real cock, so this came as a surprise. Despite being turned into a woman she was not attracted to men; so why was she disappointed by the plastic cock? The toy was large and realistically looking, but it still was not a real penis. Plastic or not Ciera knew what was expected of her and she actually wanted, no - craved!, to give a blowjob. She got onto her knees in front of Karen, grabbed the dildo with one palm and licked its tip. The audience erupted with another loud cheer. The camera made the obligatory close-up to show how well Ciera's new cocksucking lips looked on a penis.

The physical sensation of sucking a sex toy might not have been overly pleasant, but the activity was strangely exciting. The dildo was of high quality, so not only its shape was as realistic as possible, but its texture as well. The physical sensation was still clearly different from that of an actual penis, but the experience of giving a blowjob felt quite real. Ciera had never sucked a cock nor a dildo in her life, but she 'employed' some of the best cocksuckers in the business and often used their services. That might not have been enough to teach her to perform herself, but The Chamber had not only implemented an urge to suck penises in the contestant's mind, it also equipped her with a superb skill.

Ciera swiftly lubricated the toy with her own saliva; she treated it as if it was a real cock, she even fondled the fake testicles. When the dildo was slippery enough she began to suck it. She moved her head back and forth, but the toy was huge and only a fraction of it could fit into her mouth. Ciera decided to try her deepthroating skills, she relaxed her muscles and opened her mouth wide; the girth of the dildo forced her to the absolute limits of her jaw. She proceeded slowly and carefully, centimetre after centimetre the toy disappeared inside of her mouth. Ciera was amazed how easily it was done, she seemed to have no gag reflex at all. Finally her nose touched Karen's underbelly. She withdrew her head and repeated the motion, slightly quicker this time; the cock went in just as effortlessly. Third time was even smoother.

When Ciera's nose touch Karen's belly for the third time the assistant grabbed the contestant's head and held her in place. Ciera grabbed the other woman's thighs, but did not push her back right away; although she was surprised she held her breath, amazed once again that she was able to withstand the huge intrusion for a longer period of time. Several seconds later Karen pulled the contestant's head back and let her inhale; she did not let her go though. After Ciera took a deep breath the assistant pushed her head back onto the dildo. She then began to fuck the contestant's face. Karen remained careful enough not to cause the woman any harm, but her thrusts were forceful and she left Ciera barely enough space to breathe. The contestant held her palms on Karen's thighs and pushed back occasionally, but she never tried to break away.

The face fucking lasted over a minute. Eventually the assistant let Ciera go and stepped back. As the contestant knelt on the stage and struggled for breath the audience erupted with a loud cheer. Karen smiled and left the stage.

"Thank you, Ciera," Frank announced when the audience calmed down, "that was an amazing performance."

The host walked towards the contestant and helped her to get up.

"The audience seems satisfied, but I feel that you aren't," Frank continued, "I bet that you'd still like to try the real thing. What do you say?"

"The real thing?"

Ciera was still slightly disoriented and asked the question mostly to buy some time; she swiftly realised what the question meant.

"Oh! I... well. Why not."

"That's the spirit!"

The audience began to clap and a man entered the stage. He was handsome, athletic, naked and well endowed; even though his penis was still flaccid its current size promised to grow to be nearly as big as the recent dildo. Ciera's eyes focused on the cock, but her hand absentmindedly went between her legs and into her panties, which by then were quite wet already. The camera of course caught that motion.

"That's right, Ciera," Frank said with a grin, "play with yourself as you suck him. You deserve a relief as well."

The contestant would have done that without a prompt, but now she became aware that everyone was watching her masturbate. This was a TV show with cameras everywhere, so it was to be expected, but when being so excited it was easy to forget about the spectators. They had all just watched her get facefucked, so this was not exactly a novelty, but it still added to the humiliation. Nevertheless as the man approached her Ciera knelt down and began to give his cock an even better treatment than the one she offered the dildo.

A real penis felt so much better! Ciera had never smelled or tasted a penis before (Pete obviously knew the smell though, but never from up close) and she loved them instantly. Somewhere in the back of her mind she was aware that this was a result of the transformation, but it did not bother her. Under her tender touch the penis swiftly got hard and it was just as large as she had expected. Beautiful! The testicles beneath it were proportionally sizable and promised a voluminous load. Ciera would have fondled them, but her other hand was busy fingering her pussy. Pete had fingered multiple pussies in his life, but obviously never his own. Lubricating the cock took more time than with the dildo, because the contestant simply enjoyed the touch and taste. Why rush something which you can genuinely love, right? She knew that everyone wanted to see her get face fucked again, but they could wait. After all, Frank said she deserved a relief, didn't he?

Ciera's tongue circled around the head and ventured along the shaft. Her fingers inside of her panties never ceased their activity, they were soaking wet by now. If the contestant's mouth had not been occupied her moans would have been heard. Eventually Ciera decided to take the cock deeper. She was not doing it solely for the audience, she wanted to deepthroat the real thing mostly for her own pleasure. The penis was of similar size as the dildo, but it went in a lot smoother, the sensation was much more pleasant as well. When Ciera's nose touched the man's underbelly she kept her head in place for a few seconds on her own accord. Pete used to fuck his girls' faces from time to time, they were rather good at receiving it, but he never sensed that they enjoyed it; apparently Ciera's newly acquired love for ock was not so common. She would have never guessed that deepthroating cocks could be so enjoyable.

When the contestant withdrew her head she kept the head of the penis inside of her mouth; her fingers kept playing with the soaking wet pussy. She looked up at the man and their eyes met. She grabbed his buttock with the free hand and he understood her intentions. He held her head and pushed her onto his cock; he was no longer as gentle as Karen had been during the first shove. The penis went in smoothly, the audience cheered loudly. The man then proceeded to fuck Ciera's face, sloppy noises were all that came from the speakers. Even though she had to struggle for breath she increased the pace of the fingering. The man soon found a steady rhythm, his shoves were deep and moderately fast, his motions left the contestant barely enough room to breathe. She eagerly accepted the face fucking and never tried to push him away.

Ciera was the first to climax. When the man noticed a change in her behaviour he withdrew his cock completely to give her more freedom. The microphone finally managed to catch her ecstatic moans and cries, her entire body was trembling. The contestant continued to finger her pussy frantically until her orgasm finally subsided. She withdrew the soaked digits from her panties and licked them clean. The audience cheered wildly.

There were more differences between a real penis and a dildo. One of them was the fact that it was clear when a blowjob of a cock was over, and this one was not. When Ciera stabilised her breathing she looked up at the man and then returned to the task in front of her. There was no more face fucking though, she sucked, licked, stroked and occasionally deepthroated the penis until, a few minutes later, the man finally climaxed. She took the head of the cock into her mouth and continued to suck it, while at the same time stroking the shaft and fondling the balls. She tried to swallow the cum as it shot into her mouth, but the steam was too large, so some of it dropped onto her chin and breasts. Other than that she swallowed every drop and stopped only when the man's balls were empty. The contestant was rewarded with an even louder cheer.

"Thank you for the incredible spectacle, Ciera," Frank announced, "we're glad to see that you enjoyed it as much as we did. Now that you've let off some steam, are you ready for the final round?"

The contestant was still calming down her breath and seemed a bit disoriented.

"I... think so," she finally replied.

"What would you say about continuing to the Final Round in just lingerie?" the host suggested, "you wouldn't want to get your other clothes dirty, would you?"

He pointed to the cum stains on her bra and the soaked panties.

"Ehm... well... okay. It sounds reasonable."

Ciera was not an exhbitionist, but at that point she was slightly overwhelmed and thus unable to make fully sensible decisions.

"So far you've given eighteen correct answers and thus accumulated 900 thousands points. Let's see how many you can manage to turn into money. Draw five categories."

"Slovakia or Slovenia, Weird Fruit, Russian Geography, Australian Cities, Archaeology."

"You can pick one, two or three and divide the points between them."

Despite still being mildly dizzy after the orgasm and blowjob Ciera's inner gambler was calculating. She was more confident about Slovakia or Slovenia, less confident about Russian Geography and Australian Cities, and fully reluctant towards the rest. Picking three meant risking more transformations, picking one meant risking the loss of all the money (and thus ultimately the head). She was not fully confident about either of the categories, so she hesitated for a moment, before finally making a decision.

[Just like Episode 3 this story also has a fork with two different endings.]

ROUTE 1

If Ciera felt more comfortable about Slovakia or Slovenia she would have bet all of her points on it. But she needed to win the money badly; the fear of losing her life to the mob was greater than the risk of being transformed again. Choosing three questions should increase the chance of having at least one correct answer.

"Half on Slovakia or Slovenia first."

"Which of the two countries was a part of Cisleithania (the western Austrian part of Austria-Hungary)?"

"Both."

"WRONG."

"Shit. Keep cool, keep cool," Ciera repeated to herself, "twenty five percent on Russian Geography."

"Russia does NOT share borders with which of the following countries?"

"Romania."

"Correct."

"Australian Cities."

"Which city is highlighted on the map?"

"Canberra."

"Correct."

"One final mistake," Frank announced, "too bad it was the question with the most points bet on it. Draw one transformation card."

"Bisexuality," Ciera said in a calm voice.

"You're not angry?" the host inquired.

"At this point that transformation no longer bothers me."

"We're so happy that you finally embraced the bimbohood. Go to The Chamber for the final time."

Ciera left the device swiftly, one mental transformation did not require much time.

"How about a demonstration?" Frank asked.

"Sure," the answer was instant.

The contestant was not enthusiastic about being fucked on the stage again, but she was not reluctant either. She was extremely relieved to have won the money... and was still horny and eager for a cock.

Technical assisstants brought in a sex-swing, they were followed by Karen, this time without a strapon, and a man, a different one, but also naked, equally handsome and well-endowed. After giving the blowjobs in just lingerie Ciera did not have many more clothes to take off. The man helped her remove the panies, while Karen took off her bra; she was left in just a pair of sheer crotchless pantyhose and high heels. The audience could finally admire her new large breasts; at D-cups they might not have been the largest ones, but they were firm and natural, and fit perfectly on Ciera's athletic chest.

The pair helped the contestant to mount the swing. She lay on her back, with her long legs spread wide and her head hung back, but supported by a thick strap; overall it was a reasonably comfortable position, for a threesome at least. In a wide stance Karen stood over Ciera's face and lowered her pussy onto her mouth. The contestant began to lick it immediately, her oral fetish was not limited solely to cocks.

The man first checked the state of Ciera's pussy with his finger, it was wet and ready for his penis. He moved between her long legs, grabbed her hips and shoved his cock in one swift motion. As he did so Karen raised her body, so the audience could hear Ciera's moan. She soon lowered herself back onto the contestant's face, so the licking could commence.

A swing is a versatile device that allows numerous positions in which to have sex. But during a show there was no time to change them. It was doubtful if the audience would enjoy such a pause and the contestant definitely would not. The threesome continued in the same position throughout its entire duration. The man maintained a steady fast pace, his shoves were forceful and the loud sounds of their bodies slapping against one another could be heard from the speakers. Karen's role was the most passive one, she filled it by playing with Ciera's breasts. Sometimes she was gentle and fondled the large firm orbs softly, other times she was rougher and groped them hard or even squeezed and pulled the nipples.