Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 13

Story Info
Female Army Major is tasked with solving recruitment crisis.
12.2k words
4.73
10.2k
16
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first Who Wanna Be a Bimbo story which uses an already established character. The protagonist is the heroine of the Distant Outpost series. I'll do my best to include enough descriptions in this story, so it should not be necessary to read the entire five part series. But of course I do recommend reading those stories first. Sarah had undergone a bit of a journey already, before having a chance of being transformed in this show. ;-)

As always any comments, including constructive criticism, are welcome.

----------------------------------------

A recruitment crisis is nothing new to the military, they happen every now and then. Sometimes the military has no impact on the factors causing the crisis, but they can always do one thing - campaign. The slogans and the media used changed over time, but modern problems require modern solutions. The higher ups at the Ministry of Defence decided that their best bet was to send a pretty, smart and eloquent officer, who is not afraid of the camera, to the most popular TV show (available also on streaming services). That was how Major Sarah Bendt became a participant in Who Wanna Be a Bimbo.

Major Bendt, called by those who were inimical to her "Sarah Bends", was a thirty six year old intelligent woman who had been too assertive to be quickly promoted in the army; her sardonic sense of humour did not help either, although strikingly good looks could have, if she had desired to use them. She was 168 centimetres tall and stayed in a perfect shape; she ate healthy and obviously exercised regularly; she had long slender legs, full hips, round firm buttocks, equally firm C-cup breasts, narrow waist, youthful face and long wavy auburn hair. Sarah could easily pass for someone ten years younger.

For the show the Major dressed immaculately in a parade uniform which had been tailor made just for that purpose. The outfit followed all the regulations, but was just a bit tighter in all the right places to better flaunt Sarah's athletic body. Her shirt was buttoned all the way up with the tie included. The suit jacket was fastened with a fancy belt which emphasised her hourglass figure. The skirt was tight and knee long, sheer tan stockings covered her legs. The only exception from the regulations were her shoes. The black glossy pumps which the Major wore were fancier than the regular ones and had ten centimetre tall heels. As a lover of high heels Sarah gladly welcomed the change. Her hair was long enough, so that she could comfortably tie it into a ponytail. For the show the Major went to a stylist and had a proper haircut made; her hair now hung in loose waves around her face, barely not reaching her shoulders.

The Major liked her new uniform, but she still had mixed feelings about the whole job. The Quiz, risky in itself, was supposed to be merely a beginning, a platform which would allow Sarah to gain recognition and popularity. Later she was supposed to become the face of the new recruitment campaign. She was far from being shy, she was not afraid of the camera, but she also liked being an actual soldier, not just a TV (on-line) personality. Her friend and superior, General Horace Winfield, convinced her that taking the job would mean a significant improvement to both her career and life. The latter because she would get more freedom and flexibility regarding her free time. All she had to do was to not screw up the quiz.

Sarah was as methodical as any officer and had a decent memory. Memorising random useless facts might not have been her favourite thing to do, but ultimately she considered herself prepared. She watched several episodes of the show as well, this was also an important element of the intel. The Major hoped that she would be able to avoid most of the worst transformations, as well as the on-screen humiliation that came with some of them. Although her inner exhibitionist rejoiced at the possibility of being exposed publicly. She would need to keep that part of her personality contained.

"Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen! My name is Frank Trustworthy and today with me is a special guest. Major Sarah Bendt, straight from the Army."

"Hello, Frank," Sarah said with a welcoming smile.

"Should I address you as Major?" the host asked.

"Sarah should be fine."

"Do you wanna be a bimbo, Sarah?"

"I don't think that the army is a place for bimbos," she did not add that she actually liked certain elements of bimbo aesthetics.

"Are there at least some transformations you'd like to undergo?"

"Are you suggesting I'm not pretty enough?" the Major replied with a smirk.

"Our show could make you even prettier," Frank answered diplomatically.

"My plan is to leave the stage unchanged. I'm a soldier so, you know, I like to win. But I guess that, just like every other girl, I wouldn't mind having bigger boobs," Sarah winked, then added, "not too big, though. I still need to be able to pass physical tests," she laughed.

"Bigger breasts are certainly within our range," the host replied, "as are other body parts. But we hope that you'll let the audience win a little as well. Before we begin though, please satiate the curiosity of the audience and tell us why an army Major would come to our show."

"To promote the army," Sarah replied with a charming smile, "to show all the young people that we're not stuck-up or boring. That we modernised not only our weapons and tactics, but also our image and approach to recruits. To dismiss any doubts right away, there are more girls like me in the army."

"I'd certainly enlist right away, if not for my age," Frank replied with a grin.

The host then proceeded to explain the rules of the quiz. The contestant knew them already, but listened carefully anyway. As far as she was concerned the battle had already begun and she needed to be concentrated.

"Draw the Categories," Frank finished.

"Milestones of the 19th Century, Periodic Table, Mountains, Recognise Rifles, Solar System, World Capitals, Recognise Tanks, Going Nuclear, Recognise Countries, Bard of Avon, Milestones of the 20th Century, Geometry."

"Do you like them?"

"Rifles AND tanks," Sarah said with a smile, "people might think it's a setup."

"Ladies and Gentlemen. The categories, the questions and the transformations are completely random," the host announced with a poker face.

"Now, they'll be certain it's a setup."

"As long as you get turned into a sexy bimbo everyone will be happy."

"What about me?"

"Especially you!" Frank grinned, "which category for the first round?"

"Recognise Rifles obviously."

The contestant was shown photos of various rifles and was supposed to recognise the model. The weapons were from various times and countries, so were the choices. But that was a category which Sarah would have passed even without additional preparation, simply because she liked guns. She was shown a photo of Pattern 1861 Enfield musketoon, M1903 Springfield, MAS-49 rifle, Armaguerra Mod. 39 rifle and FB MSBS Grot; she recognised them all correctly.

"Congratulations, Sarah," the host announced, "a flawless round."

"Almost as if I was an infantry officer," the Major replied with a wink.

"Ready to go to round two right away?"

"Yes. Let's recognise some tanks."

"You don't use tanks in the infantry, do you?"

"No, but sometimes we have to fight them."

"Let's see if you can beat them here."

Just like with the rifles previously the Major was shown photographs of tanks and was supposed to pick the correct model from the four available ones. Tanks were not her speciality and the models were not the types known in pop culture, but the contestant came prepared. She managed to correctly recognise Renault FT17, Mk II Matilda, T92 Light Tank and PT-91 Twardy. But one question had IS-3 and IS-4 as possible answers which was almost trolling, because they were nearly identical. The Major guessed IS-3 and it turned out to be WRONG.

"One tank managed to ambush you, Sarah," Frank said, "draw one transformation card."

"Hair Colour: Red."

"What do you think?"

"Not bad. I got used to the colour of my hair and I quite like it. I never thought about dyeing it, because there's no time for it in the army. But I believe that red should suit me well."

"I'm sure it will. Into The Chamber you go."

Despite the harmless transformation Sarah was still a bit upset about that mistake. She should have been able to recognise that tank and keep the minor transformation for a more difficult round. The Major was not the one to cry over spilled milk though. She entered the device without fear and with more than a little curiosity. When the door behind her shut Sarah closed her eyes as instructed and waited patiently. Almost immediately her head began to itch, the feeling was slightly annoying, but she managed to remain motionless and it soon went away. The door to The Chamber opened, so the Major could step outside and admire herself on the large screen. Her hair looks fabulous! The hue was fiery and natural, not necessarily bimbo-ish. She also got a feeling that her hair gained volume and became somewhat... frivolous, without being disorderly. The audience's clapping suggested that they liked it as well.

"What do you think?" the host asked after a moment.

"It's beautiful," Sarah replied with a genuine smile. She was still looking at herself on the screen. "I have to admit it's an improvement," she finally turned her head to Frank.

"We have a lot more such improvements at our disposal," the host said with a wink.

"Let's apply them with moderation."

"I like the slight change in your approach."

"Are you trying to ambush me, Frank?" the Major matched his earlier wink.

"That's my role," he replied with a poker face, "ready for the third round?"

"Yes. Recognise Countries."

This was one another round where Sarah was shown images and her role was to name what she was seeing. Instead of objects this time these were contours of countries. A generally easy category, most questions had obvious answers. The contestant had no problems recognising Pakistan, Poland and The Philippines. Saudi Arabia was a bit tricky, because we are all used to the shape of the whole Arabian Peninsula and the country does not occupy it all, so the contour is not as familiar at first sight; ultimately she gave a correct answer as well. One country looked unfamiliar. Sarah suspected that it also was a part of an island or a peninsula, which left her with only two choices. She made an educated guess and answered Papua New Guinea, but it was WRONG.

"One mistake again, Sarah," the host announced, "I see that you're applying the aforementioned moderation in practice."

"I just hope that the transformation will also be moderate," the Major replied.

"Draw one transformation card and we'll see."

"Fetish: Anal Sex. Not exactly a minor one."

"You don't like it? The audience loves it."

"I'm not necessarily an opponent of anal sex," on the contrary, she thought, but did not say that out loud, "but I wouldn't want to fetishise it. Not to mention the spectacle which you'd undoubtedly like me to perform on stage."

"Spectacle is the reason we're all here for," Frank replied with a grin, "but I understand that you want to discard it, correct?"

"Yes."

"Draw two new transformation cards."

"Fetish: Toys and Breast Expansion."

"There's something for everyone. A fetish for the audience and the only transformation you mentioned you'd like to undergo."

"I guess I shouldn't complain, huh?" Sarah was not happy about any fetish, because usually it meant loss of focus in the short term, thus more mistakes and further transformations.

"I can offer you a deal to ensure that you'll have no reasons to complain," Frank said with a smug face.

"I'm all ears," the contestant was curious, but suspicious.

"You'll perform for us a sexy spectacle after leaving The Chamber, but I promise you that it won't include taking any clothes off. It's merely the third round, so we can leave the more explicit material for later."

"Sounds innocent enough," Sarah replied, "but I sense another ambush. I guess I have no choice but to agree."

"Perfect! Enter The Chamber."

The Major was a bit more fearful when she entered the device this time, but not any less curious. Frank's proposal appeased her slightly, but at the same time her inner exhibitionist was disappointed that she missed an opportunity for public exposure. She shut that part of herself for now, closed her eyes and patiently awaited the inevitable. Sarah sensed the transformation at two places at the same time. Her growing breasts itched even more than her head previously. But it was still the other place that was more significant. It also explained why the Major would get to keep her clothes on despite getting a fetish for sex toys. A medium-sized toy appeared inside of her vagina. As soon as it settled in place it began to vibrate; the motions were gentle, but they were applied to a sensitive area. The contestant knew she was in trouble, but she could not deny that it felt genuinely pleasant. She was fully aware that her arousal would begin to build up and impact her ability to focus. For now she opened her eyes and got out of The Chamber.

The camera of course immediately focused on her chest. Her breasts were a lot more noticeable, not merely because of their size; they were D-cups now. Sarah's blouse and jacket had also been altered, and while all the buttons and the tie remained in place, the entire outfit was tighter to further emphasise the assets of the busty Major. The audience clapped and the contestant had to admit that she agreed with their opinion; her new boobs looked hot.

"Welcome back, Sarah," the host greeted her with a wide smile on his face, "another positive change," he stated rather than asked.

In his palm Frank was holding a small object. The Major had vast experience with sex toys even before the show, so she quickly recognised it - a vibrating egg. Even before the host continued she was certain that the exact same toy was currently buzzing inside of her.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," Frank said, raising his hand with the toy higher. Camera closed up onto it. "Sarah has the same egg inside of her vagina. So when, at any point, she moans instead of talking you'll know the reason."

The audience laughed. The contestant wanted to wince at the lame joke, but put on a smile instead. After all, she was there to make a good impression.

"And now for the promised spectacle," Frank continued.

As he spoke the words a woman entered the stage. She was young, hot and busty, she was dressed in a camo patterned catsuit and fuck-me-heels. But most importantly she had a strapon attached to her waist.

"Could've been worse," Sarah thought to herself. Without stripping there was only one thing she could do with the dildo and the host soon confirmed her suspicions.

"Would you be so kind, Sarah," Frank said, "and give Nikki a blowjob?"

The newly acquired fetish let itself be known right away. The Major was delighted by the prospect of sucking the plastic toy. The rational part of her mind decided that it was harmless enough, even if it meant being the butt of many jokes in the future.

Nikki walked to the centre of the stage, so Sarah also headed that way. Her new breasts bounced as she walked in her heels. It was not merely their size, the bra must have been altered as well and it was not as supportive as the original one. The camera of course focused on the contestant's upper body. Sarah approached Nikki and looked the hostess in the eye. The girl had a pretty face, her smile looked friendly and genuine, but the Major could easily notice that the space behind her eyes was devoid of any complex thoughts. This was the kind of bimbo which Sarah would never want to become. For now she had to kneel in front of Nikki. But the contestant's skirt was tight and she had to hike it up slightly in order to be able to get down on her knees. Even that minor exposure was rewarded by the audience with applause; Sarah's inner exhibitionist was content.

Once on her knees the Major had the dildo right in front of her eyes and she had to admit that it was a really well made one. The toy was penis-shaped and apparently a lot of effort had been put into its detailed design and production. The dildo was larger than an average cock, but not too big. The contestant could deep throat it with ease, but decided not to show off her skills just yet. But she remained determined to make a positive impression and she surely knew how to perform a proper blowjob, even if its recipient was made of plastic. Nikki gently grabbed Sarah's hair and pushed it to the side, so the camera could get a right shot. Holding the Major's hair remained her only occupation.

The contestant put on her best show, she slowly stroked the plastic shaft, then licked it. She even fondled the realistically looking testicles. Obviously she focused most of her attention on the fat head, kissing, licking and sucking it; almost as if she actually wanted to make it cum. Initially the Major had feared that the taste of the plastic would be awkward, but it felt surprisingly decent under her lips and tongue. The audience rewarded her initial efforts with a minor applause. The egg inside of her pussy kept vibrating the entire time at its lowest setting. It made the whole experience more exciting and the contestant's arousal kept slowly but steadily growing.

Sarah was not sure how long her blowjob should last, sucking on the unresponsive dildo would eventually get boring, for her as well as for the audience. To her astonishment the dilemma solved itself. The contestant had her lips wrapped around the penis' head when she sensed the toy slightly twitching. Then suddenly a thick liquid shot into her mouth. In her initial surprise she wanted to pull her head back, but swiftly decided against it. Whatever the substance was, it surely was not harmful and she did not want to stain her clothes. There was a lot of liquid coming out of the dildo and Sarah had to swallow it quickly. Unsurprisingly its texture and taste were almost identical to that of a real semen; in short - it tasted good. The audience could not see the cumshot itself, but on the close-up there was no doubt what was occurring; a loud cheer rewarded Sarah for her performance. The faux-semen eventually stopped coming out. The Major wanted the spectacle to be complete, so she licked the dildo's head dilligently, then licked her own lips; the audience cheered once again. Nikki helped Sarah to stand up, then surprised the contestant by pulling her close and kissing her on the lips. The kiss was short, but apparently good enough to satisfy the audience, because they cheered some more.

"See you later, sexy," Nikki said, when their lips parted. She then turned around and began to walk off the stage.

Absent-mindedly the Major fixed her skirt as she watched the hostess sway her round hips. Finally she returned to her panel.

"A wonderful performance," Frank exclaimed, "thank you, Sarah. We're glad to see that you're a dedicated bimbo."

"I never accepted half-measures," the Major replied diplomatically, then added, "can I have a request?"

"Naturally! Our goal is to satisfy everyone."

"Could I get that dildo after the show?"

"Of course. Will you promise to give one more such spectacular blowjob, but finish it with a facial?"

"Is that fake cum easy to wash off from clothes?" the contestant asked with a grin.

"Comes off easily and leaves no stains," Frank answered in his best commercial impression.

"We have a deal."

"Perfect! Can we proceed to the fourth round?"

"Yes. World Capitals."

Sarah's vibrator never stopped buzzing, teasing her pussy and distracting the contestant. She was certain that she knew the answers to all of the questions, but just could not find them in her memory on time. Her mental discipline was enough to cope with stress, but it lost its struggle against horniness.