Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is the capital city of El Salvador? San Salvador. What is the capital city of Tunisia? Tunis. What is the capital of Mexico? Mexico City. This is funny, Sarah said, smiling. What is the capital city of Libya? I know that one. It's Tobruk. WRONG. What is the capital city of Jordan? I knew that one as well, she said, but with less confidence this time. Is it Petra? WRONG.

"Two mistakes this time, Sarah," the host announced, "you'll get moderately more transformations," Frank never let go of a joke once he caught one, even if it was not particularly good.

But the contestant still wanted to make a good impression and was aroused enough not to care about the fact that she was the object of the joke. She laughed and also stopped fighting the growing arousal for the time.

"Draw two transformation cards," the host added.

"Hair Extension and Submissiveness. Eh."

"You don't like it? The latter is the audience's favourite."

"But I'm an officer. I'm supposed to be dominant," the Major replied.

"Do you want to discard it then?"

"Yes."

"Draw two new cards."

"Slutification of Clothes and High Heels. Oh my!"

"A very fitting combination, don't you think?"

"It is," Sarah agreed, "I'm not just a soldier, but also a woman. I like short skirts and high heels," it was an understatement, but she did not want to admit it publicly yet, "but that's when I'm not on duty. I hope that my superiors will be flexible and loosen the dress code for me."

"Now you're talking like a true bimbo," Frank said with a wink.

"I'll take it as a complement, so thank you," Sarah replied, smiling.

"Go into The Chamber, so we can admire your new uniform. And hair."

The Major went to the device excited. She had seen enough Bimbo shows to know that the compulsion that came with the transformation could not simply be ignored. Once she had exited The Chamber she would not be able to wear regular clothes. Even now she preferred to wear sexy revealing outfits, but more often than not had to apply to dress codes and customs. Her superiors might be a problem, but she believed they should be lenient. After all they were the ones who had sent her here and she was supposed to work in the media in the future. Sarah considered all of the incoming transformations to be positive, even before they were executed. The contestant closed her eyes and soon sensed the familiar itching on her head. She felt her clothes change as well, but that impacted her body indirectly. In the case of the outfit, seeing was more important than feeling. Eventually the door opened and Sarah could finally admire her altered self.

The camera first zoomed in on her head where there was a lot more ginger hair. The increase of length and volume was clearly noticeable. Sarah's hair now reached slightly beneath her shoulders and created a fiery halo around her head; it did not look disorderly though. The camera then slowly moved down exhibiting in detail all the not-so-subtle changes in Sarah's outfit. The tie was gone, as were the few top buttons from the Major's shirt. It was redesigned, along with the bra underneath, to flaunt her new breasts. The cleavage was tasteful though, it would be considered appropriate in most places, with the exception of the military. The jacket and the belt remained mostly unaltered, but now even better enhanced Sarah's hourglass figure. Her skirt became even tighter around her buttocks, but most importantly it was shorter. It ended about ten centimetres below her buttocks and safely covered the tops of her stockings. The outfit was definitely sexy and a bit naughty, but not yet scandalous; apart from one item. Sarah's heels were now sixteen centimetre tall, the shoes also had three centimetre tall platforms and were even glossier than previously. The stilettos were so thin that they could be considered a weapon. The Major's original shoes could be described as 'flirty', the new ones were undeniably fuck-me-heels.

The audience cheered loudly with appreciation. When they host said:

"Welcome back, Sarah. I hope you like the changes as much as we do."

"I do!" the contestant replied simply with a bright smile, "my clothes are gorgeous and the heels are crazy, but they feel as comfortable as loafers."

Sarah had always been a fan of high heels, but even she would not call such insane stilettos comfortable without being transformed first.

"So you won't mind giving the audience a little show on our catwalk?" Frank gestured towards the stage.

"With pleasure," the Major's words were genuine.

She had always liked to show off and felt that this was the perfect opportunity. The vibrator inside of her pussy kept gently buzzing, not strong enough to ever make her climax, but the arousal kept constantly mounting up; the feeling made her bold.

Sarah put on her best impression of a model walk and strode across the stage. Her stilettos were clicking loudly on the hard surface. Her breasts bounced happily. The new bra might have been perfect for flaunting the cleavage, but it offered little actual support when walking; obviously it was intentional. The camera made sure not to miss any sexy detail. The contestant reached the end of the stage, turned around and crossed it once more. Her effort was rewarded with a loud applause.

"Thank you, Sarah," the host said when the clapping quieted down, "a lovely show. The clothes make the bimbo, but it's the attitude that's crucial."

"Ha!" the contestant laughed, "hard to argue with that."

She returned to her panel using the same model walk.

"Ready for the fifth round?"

"Yes..." she replied and instead naming the next category she inhaled deeply. The vibrator somehow struck a more sensitive spot.

"Are you sure?" Frank asked with a knowing smile. There were some laughs in the audience.

"A certain toy isn't making it easier for me, but that won't improve, will it? Milestones of the 20th Century," the contestant mustered more confidence to say out the category.

Just like the Major had predicted the vibrator was as distracting as previously. It was impossible to ignore the growing arousal and thus difficult to fully focus on the questions. It was frustrating to know that the answers were somewhere in her head, but simply unreachable at the moment.

When was the first manned mission to the Moon? 1969. Correct. When did Joseph Stalin die? 1953, not early enough. Very much Correct. When was the artificial insulin invented? I don't know. 1935? WRONG. When was the Chernobyl disaster? 1986. Correct. In which year King George VI died and Queen Elizabeth II became the Monarch of the Commonwealth realms? 1954. WRONG.

"Two mistakes again, Sarah," the host announced, "it seems that the recent 'positive changes' have incentivised you to seek more transformations."

"Oh you! The whole incentive comes from that vibrator and you know it," the contestant replied and made a fake angry pout.

"But you liked the transformations so far, so why not get more?"

"Remember that part about moderation? I need to say 'enough' eventually."

"Possibly. Just not yet. Draw two transformation cards."

"Flexibility and Double Height Reduction."

"What do you think?"

"Flexibility sounds cool. I'm fit, but I don't mind becoming fitter. It's the shrinking I'm worried about. I'm already barely tall enough and I'm not sure whether I want to become even shorter."

"You'd be like a petite gymnast," Frank said with a smile.

"That's surely cute, but might make me too cute for an officer. I think I'll take the risk and discard it."

"As you wish. Draw two new cards."

"Sexy Voice and Face Feminization."

"Better? You'll still become cute, just in a different way."

"I guess so, but I think it's still better."

"Into The Chamber you go then."

So far, so good, the Major thought to herself as the door behind her closed. She had made a few mistakes because of the damn vibrator, but the transformations so far were either positive or tolerable. Although said vibrator was barely tolerable. There were only two more rounds left, so she might still finish the quiz without being transformed too heavily and avoid the worst on-stage humiliating acts. The contestant could not sense any changes to her body regarding the flexibility, but her face and throat itched noticeably. The whole process was relatively short and soon the door opened.

Sarah had always had a youthful appearance and could easily pass for someone a decade younger than her actual age. The new transformations not only softened her features, but also rejuvenated her face. She was now even prettier, cuter and looked to be in her early twenties. Combined with the thick long fiery hair she was not easy to recognise. The audience clapped for a moment with appreciation.

"Welcome back, Sarah," the host said, "how do you like your new face?"

"It's very pretty... Oh!" the contestant did not forget about the transformation of her voice, but she was still surprised when she heard the results. Her new voice was lustful and seductive. Ironically she felt that it would fit her mature self better than the cute new girl.

"I might look a bit too young for an officer," the Major continued, "but I'm not going to complain. Like every other woman I'm happy to be able to postpone any potential wrinkles. I like the new voice too, before you ask," she added with a smile, "I think it might be fitting for my next assignment."

"We're happy to hear it. There's one more transformation left, but instead of talking a presentation would be more appropriate. Will you flaunt your flexibility for us?"

"Of course," the Major replied. She was curious of her new abilities herself, "we don't want to disappoint the audience, do we?"

"But your skirt might be an obstacle," Frank added with an innocent expression, "how about you take it off for now?"

"An ambush!" Sarah replied and laughed.

The Major basically walked into the trap herself, but was not exactly upset about it either. Of course, she did not have to take her skirt off and possibly even should not do it, because of her dignity. But at the same time her inner exhibitionist demanded more exposure and that voice was harder to silence with each transformation and with every minute when the vibrator did its job inside of Sarah's vagina. She wanted to show off and the skirt was simply in the way.

"You don't want to back out now, do you?" Frank asked.

"Not at all. But apparently my vigilance is slipping, as is my focus."

Again in her best model walk the contestant reached the middle of the stage and there began to sway her body. If she was to perform a striptease, even a minor one, she might as well do it properly. Sarah was not overly surprised when music began to play; she adjusted the motions of her body to the leisurely rhythm and continued the striptease. Slowly she unzipped her skirt, but did not let the item fall down yet. The contestant danced for a moment while holding the skirt with one palm. Finally she grabbed the edge with both hands and began to pull it down; she never stopped swaying her hips. Sarah bent at the waist and carried the skirt all the way down to her ankles. There she let it go and equally slowly straightened up. Everyone, including the contestant herself, finally got the chance to admire her new 'slutified' lingerie. The stockings remained sheer and tan, but now had thicker tops with intricate patterns, they also gained a subtle pattern at the back along the entire leg. The garter belt was made of fancy lace and so was the thong, but the latter was mostly skimpy; it flaunted Sarah's firm round buttocks perfectly. She stepped out of the skirt ready to begin the actual spectacle. As if on cue the music sped up. The contestant had a feeling that the toy inside of her pussy also intensified its vibrations. But she had no time to ponder on it, because the show had to go on.

The Major was not certain what her altered body could achieve, but she felt that it would not fail in whatever feat she wanted to perform. The killer heels did not impact her confidence, she felt as stable as a barefoot gymnast. Sarah started off with a simple high kick. In a swift smooth motion she raised her leg above her head. She was astonished by how effortless the action felt. She turned her back to the audience and repeated the motion. This time instead of simply putting her leg down she went down onto the stage, ending in full frontal splits. Equally smoothly the contestant turned her "back" leg towards the front and then rolled onto her back. She raised her lower body higher and supported her back with her hands. In that position Sarah spread her legs first into side splits, then into frontal splits. She then straightened both legs up only to return onto the floor and turn smoothly onto her stomach. She again performed the splits in all directions, then stood up. With one final high kick she finished the spectacle.

The music quieted down, but the audience erupted with a loud cheer. Sarah's heart was beating fast, but not from the physical effort, but from excitement. The vibrator was not the only source of arousal, its buzzing seemed to have returned to the normal lazy speed. Performing an erotic show in an incomplete outfit in front of a live, and on-line, audience was even more arousing. The Major was horny and she liked that feeling, even though she was aware that it would impede the following rounds of the quiz.

"Fabulous spectacle!" the host praised, "thank you, Sarah. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did."

"I sure did!" the Major was in no mood to feign modesty, she let her arousal show, "it was a lot of fun. But I have no intentions of being a stripper," she added with a wink.

"That's a great loss for that industry," Frank replied.

The contestant gazed towards her skirt which was still lying on the stage. The host noticed that look and said:

"Leave the skirt where it is. You'll look much better performing the way you are."

One round earlier the Major would have opposed, but her inner exhibitionist had almost completely taken over, so she simply nodded her head and walked back to her panel.

"Ready for round number six?" the host asked.

"Absolutely," Sarah replied with a grin, although she was not ready and the vibrator kept reminding her of that, "Mountains."

The short spectacle did not improve the Major's focus, on the contrary. She found it increasingly difficult to think of anything other than her own arousal. She was not even frustrated by the inability to search her own memory for answers. Instead she was frustrated by not being able to climax. If only that damn vibrator would buzz faster. But the little toy seemed to be designed only to tease her and mock the weakness of her will.

The highest mountain of Africa, Kilimanjaro, is located in which country? I'm not sure, Kenya? WRONG. The Matterhorn is located in two countries. One of the countries is Switzerland. What is the other one? Italy. Correct. Mount Everest is shared between two countries. Across its summit points runs the international border between which countries? I think it's India and Nepal. WRONG. How high is Mount Everest, the highest mountain on the Earth? 8848 metres. Correct. The Drakensberg is a mountain range located in which African country? I don't know. Namibia? WRONG.

"Three mistakes this time, Sarah," the host announced, "you're making better progress now."

"From your perspective it might be progress," the Major was aroused, but that did not mean she would avoid any verbal skirmish, "but I feel like I've reached the desired point already."

"From yours it's progress as well! Draw three cards and tell us how much you like the transformations."

"Hips Expansion, Fetish: Oral Sex and Mental Drain."

"Perfect!" Frank commented with a grin.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but that's the worst set so far."

"You don't like some of the transformations?" the host asked innocently.

"Hips expansion is fine. I like my current curves, but I won't mind if my hips grow a bit, as long as I don't become fat. I like oral sex, although I'd prefer it not become my fetish. But I guess I can live with that," she did not add that the prospect of sucking a cock on the stage secretly turned her on, "finally there's the mental drain. I know you could easily find soldiers who'd claim that their officers are brain dead. But I assure you that it's not the case with most officers and I surely don't want to become the dishonourable exception. In short I can be a cocksucker, but I want to be a smart cocksucker. I want to discard the Mental Drain."

The Major made a long speech not only because she wanted to explain her motives. She also enjoyed listening to her own new voice. She imagined it might be hard to sound strict and commanding with that voice, but with her new assignment that might no longer be necessary; she would enjoy using that voice.

"This might be the most detailed explanation we ever had on this show," Frank replied, "now I'm sure that the audience wants you to be a smart cocksucker as well. Draw two new cards."

"Lips Colour: Red and Sexy Nails. Oof."

"I understand that you like them both, right?"

"Yes. It was a very good trade."

"So enter The Chamber."

Sarah was not exactly happy that she would have not one, but two fetishes, but she was forced to choose the lesser evil. Of course she was fully aware that this transformation would be followed by a 'presentation'. Her inner exhibitionist was cheering. Some of the transformations were minor, but there were four of them, so the whole process lasted slightly longer. The vibrator seemed to have calmed down as well, it was barely buzzing inside of Sarah's pussy. At this point she was already horny enough, so even that was enough to maintain a constant level or arousal; other events could increase it. The Major noticed the itching of her lips and nails, but it were her growing hips that occupied the most of her attention. She had had decent feminine curves, and while regular exercises made her body slim and fit, she maintained a clear hourglass figure; even if the hourglass was not overly pronounced. She hoped that her new hips, just like the breasts, would maintain healthy proportions. Finally the door opened and Sarah could see the results for herself.

The cameraman knew how to build up the tension, so he first aimed the camera at the contestant's face. The size and shape of her lips did not change, but the bright red lipstick which now covered them remarkably altered their appearance. They not only seemed larger, but also significantly more luscious. The colour made a perfect fit with Sarah's hair, together with the earlier transformation of her face, they changed the girl next door into a sexbomb. The camera began to move downwards when the Major lifted her palms to her face and turned their outsides to the audience. She not only flaunted her nails, but also herself admired their colour on the screen; of course it matched the lipstick. The combined result was sexy, but not slutty; one might call it a 'classy bimbo'.

Even before the camera zoomed out to exhibit Sarah's entire figure she could feel the additional weight around her hips. The clothes have been perfectly adjusted to her new shape and overall it felt good. Her sense of balance was different, but she adjusted to it immediately. Now she could finally see her new curves on the large screen. Emphasised by form-fitting, although incomplete, outfit and high heels her hourglass figure was perfect. Full and feminine, but still fit; no-one in his right mind would ever call her fat. The Major made a seductive expression and struck a sexy pose. The result was more than satisfying, so she smiled brightly; the smile was further brightened by the colour of her lipstick. Three more positive changes, but there still was the fourth one. The audience rewarded her with applause.