Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man then pushed the contestant down onto her knees, so she was now facing his penis. All Sarah could do was to open her mouth, because Rick grabbed her head with both hands and shoved his cock into it. His penis swiftly reached its full impressive size, but the man did not become any gentler. Quite the opposite, only then the real face fucking began. Ricky held Sarah's head firmly in place, with each motion he withdrew his cock so that only its head remained beyond her lips, then shoved it whole into her throat until her nose touched his smooth underbelly. He maintained a steady pace which left the Major barely enough space to breathe. The face fucking went on for almost a minute. The man then again grabbed Sarah's hair and dragged her onto the bed. She was to lay on her back with her head hanging off the edge of the bed; the face fucking was then resumed. The rhythm and pace were the same, again the entire cock disappeared inside of the Major's throat. This time Ricky's balls were hitting her nose. Audible gurgling sounds could be heard as the contestant struggled for breath; the audience was cheering enthusiastically. While the man fucked Sarah's face he also groped her breasts hard with both hands. After half a minute of deepthroating Ricky shoved his whole penis into the Major's throat until his balls lay on her nose. He squeezed her boobs roughly and held her like that for several seconds. When he finally withdrew his cock he barely gave her time for one deep breath. In addition to the fake cum from earlier the contestant's face was now covered with a mixture of her own saliva and Ricky's precum.

The man grabbed Sarah by the hair and turned her onto her belly. Her booty was on the edge and he spread her legs into side splits. The bed was tall enough, so he could fuck her while standing on the floor. He slapped her firm buttocks hard a few times. She cried out weakly; again pain and pleasure mixed in her voice, but she was still trying to stabilise her breath. Ricky again grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. With his other hand he guided his cock into her pussy and pushed it inside in one smooth motion. The Major cried out loudly, this time it was purely pleasure. The man held her hair for a while, but then let it go and grabbed her hips with both hands. With a better grip and more stable position he began to fuck her hard. His shoves were deep, his motions fast. The sounds of the slapping of their skin were mixing with Sarah's loud moans. Thanks to the Major's newly acquired flexibility she was able to maintain the difficult position the whole time. There was no more diversity, just pure animalistic sex. That was enough for the audience, because they cheered loudly.

It was enough for the Major as well. Merely a few minutes later she experienced another intense on-stage orgasm. She cried out even louder and her entire body trembled with ecstasy. Ricky continued to fuck her roughly the entire time. Finally when she was quieting down he grunted audibly and his motions became hectic. Ricky slowed down a bit, but did not stop fucking Sarah until he shot the final drop of cum into her pussy. He then grabbed her hair and dragged her onto her feet for one more kiss. It was short but passionate. When it ended the contestant was standing on wobbly legs, her gaze was clouded. The audience gave her their loudest cheer.

"Congratulations, Sarah!" the host announced when the audience quieted down, "during our show you've been transformed seventeen times and turned into a marvellous bimbo."

As he spoke Ricky remained in place and supported the Major. She had an exhausted but satisfied smile on her face. Semen was slowly oozing out of her pussy and flowing down her leg. Meanwhile Frank continued to talk.

"You managed to turn two thirds of your points into money and thus won 766667 dollars. Ladies and Gentleman, thank you for witnessing another successful episode of Who Wanna Be a Bimbo!"

EPILOGUE

When Sarah was showering after the show the post-climactic clarity was finally kicking in. Washing the semen and sweat took some effort, so she had plenty of time to ponder on recent events. She realised what she had actually done on the stage, with millions of people watching her on their screens. She was too tired to imagine what her superiors might say, but she was certain these would not be words of encouragement. The future managed to surprise her pretty quickly.

The popular response to the show was overwhelmingly positive. The recruitment campaign scored a huge success even before it truly began. Any disgrace to the uniform and the damage to the military pride were quickly forgotten. The money which the Major managed to win were nothing to sniff at either. Her initial contract with the army allowed her to keep only half of the prize, but it was a substantial sum as well. General Winfield and other high-ranking members of The Society had supported her the entire time, but even their options would have been limited if not for the success of the Show. It was a bull's eye, so the ministry decided to strike the iron while it was hot.

Major Sarah Bendt became the face of the new recruitment campaign, as it was initially planned, and clips with her soon could be seen on the Internet and the TV. Of course none of them were as explicit as the Show itself, but they were erotic in nature nevertheless, a lot more suggestive than anything ever made by the military. The best directors, who in the past had made commercials for beer companies, were hired specially for the job. Seemingly innocent scenes were spiced up by Sarah in sexy outfits, lewd poses and 'improper' camera angles. Here are some examples of how the army advertised itself.

The Major walked around the base and talked about the benefits of the military career. Her seductive voice alone turned the monologue into a flirt. But more importantly she was wearing her 'naughty' uniform. The cleavage, the short tight skirt, the killer heels; the camera made sure to turn the seemingly simple presentation into a sexy experience. Supposedly pheromones could not propagate through 'ether', but apparently the transformation gave Sarah even greater sex-appeal, so her mere presence was enough to glue both sexes to their screens.

Sarah was shown exercising in the gym. She was wearing a skin-tight camo-patterned catsuit and high-heels. She was doing squats, bench press and a few other selected exercises; at the end she performed various stretching exercises. Neither of these activities were performed exactly in the way your personal trainer would recommend. The camera always made sure to pick the most flaunting angle. The Major was also filmed swimming in the pool. She was wearing a skimpy thong leotard; her wet half-naked curvaceous body was always in the centre of the action.

In many of the clips the Major was accompanied by a young Lieutenant named Keira Thompson. Keira was an adjutant of General Horace Winfield and, like Sarah, also a member of The Society. She was in her early twenties, but after Sarah's transformations they seemed to be of similar age. Keira was of similar height as the Major and had the type of build Sarah used to have before the Quiz. She had light brown skin and thick dark brown hair, usually tied in a ponytail, but let loose for the clips. Apart from her high cheek-bones she had soft facial features, with her large dark round eyes being the most prominent element. She might not have been as hot as the Major, but definitely sexy enough, and together they convincingly created the image that the army was full of sexy babes.

As time passed by the clips became more risque. Sarah and Keira would perform basic training exercises dressed only in skimpy bikinis (of course in camo pattern). The thongs would almost disappear between their buttocks as they moved. The camera would always follow them closely to make sure that the viewers focused on their smooth skin which glistened with sweat. Girls would also have an 'orientation run' in a forest. This time they were dressed in catsuits (guess their pattern), but if one looked closely, and the camera gave plenty of opportunities to do just that, they could see that the officers were wearing only tiny thongs and knee-high boots. The rest was bodypainting, so their breasts were actually fully exposed. Even their erect nipples could be clearly seen; the director had made sure that the girls played with them before the camera started to roll.

One of the most popular videos was 'hand to hand combat'. Sarah and Keira were dressed in skimpy thong leotards, but were not exactly fighting. It was more like 'sexy wrestling' than actual combat. It offered plenty of opportunities for indecent exposure and even more indecent grabs. The clip was so popular that a few versions of it were filmed, each had more touching and groping, and less 'wrestling'. The main director even decided to film a nude version, which was basically soft porn, and 'leaked' it to the net. Of course it was immediately denied by the authorities that such video was filmed on purpose, but this only increased its popularity.

The Major also got accounts on most social media. They were run by experts in on-line PR and contained not only the promo clips, but other short videos and photos. These were usually even more erotic than the official content. More often than not Keira was included in these. There were bikini and lingerie photoshoots, often with the girls clinging closely to each other. There were plenty of 'teasing' videos, just like the ones that the most popular of internet thots used to post. It had next to nothing to do with the army itself, but it further increased Sarah's, and to a certain extent Keira's, popularity, and thus improved the reach and effectiveness of the entire campaign.

Sarah's appearance had changed greatly, but her character remained mostly unaltered. The fetishes did not have such a great effect on her everyday life, but greatly changed her sex life. While she remained dominant as a person and as an officer, she became a horny submissive slut in bed. She enjoyed having sex with both men and women, but preferred to be roughly fucked by men. The Society offered plenty of both and she often became the centre of gangbangs. The only downside was the fact that other soldiers did not have the freedom which her new assignment offered, so she could not meet with The Society as often as she would like to. But the directors, photographers and other crew members were not prudes either, so the Major never complained about the lack of opportunities for sex. She was definitely happy with the new turn her career had taken, so Who Wanna Be a Bimbo had another happy ending. Oh, and right after the Show she received the fancy dildo with which she was fucked by Nikki.