Who was I in Love with? Finding Out Pt. 03

Story Info
Girlfriend goes crazy for cock.
2.4k words
2.89
11.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part two was released before part one. Back on track now.

All characters are over 18.

Robert had her sit at his desk chair after he had turned the chair around. She sat there with her legs splayed and her swollen pussy on full display as she was still recovering from the times she'd already cum in the past thirty minutes. Reggie knelt in front of her and said, "This pussy smells sweet," and began licking her beaver. Donna was grasping the armrests of the chair and began to thrust her hips forward trying to get Reggie's tongue further up her twat. She instructed Reggie to put his fingers in her and on how to move them in her as he licked.

Calvin and Wayne stood next to the chair and shoved their very stiff cocks towards her face. She took each dick in her small hands and began to go back and forth licking, kissing and sucking their cocks. She spent extra time playing with Calvin's cock because it was the first uncircumcised dick she'd ever seen. She liked sticking her tongue in the skin at the end of the penis and sliding the foreskin back and forth revealing the head again each time.

Wayne was the first to cum and he unloaded in her mouth as she struggled to swallow it all with the remnants dribbling from the corner of her mouth and off her lower lip. Calvin was next and surprised her as he shot his load on her face and tits. Soon guys were lining up to lick her pussy and get a blowjob. They jostled to take their turns eating her and get sucked off.

Donna stopped it all and said, "You'll all get a turn. You can suck on my tits and cum wherever you want, but no pain. OK?" Everyone said "yes" or "OK" and nodded enthusiastically.

Others took their place. They would place their cocks next to her mouth as she would stiffen and relax with each wave of her orgasms from the men taking turns eating her. She became a sex coach as she instructed the guys in the ways to pleasure a pussy with their fingers and tongues. She had her pussy eaten and gave blowjobs to at least seven guys for another thirty minutes. She had cum in her hair, on her face, tits and stomach when Donna finally said loudly, "Robert, I need you inside me!"

Robert helped Donna off the chair and turned her, lowering her slowly, to his bed. Once she was laying down, she spread her legs wide and beckoned Robert to her. He knelt at the end of the bed stroking his impressive cock taking in the sight of the first white girl, and maybe the first girl, he had ever fucked. They were going to finish what they started in the showers.

Robert leaned forward and they began making out. Donna grabbed his cock guiding it towards her vagina. She rubbed it a few times up and down her slit and then placed it at the base of her vagina saying, "Fuck me good! I want to feel you shoot your cum inside me. It's safe. I'm on the Pill." He put her legs up on his shoulders and Robert began a slow and steady fucking which would elicit many "YES and Oohs and Awws and Oh, My Gods" from Donna.

Guys, now numbering about nine, were gathered around the bed and standing in the hall to witness their mating. I stood at the foot of the bed taking it all in, aroused and sickened by it all. Robert made comments like, "Man, Alex, this is one tight white pussy. You're a lucky man to be fucking this," and "She's grabbing my cock with her pussy." I knew what he was experiencing. Donna was skilled at contracting her pussy and could milk my dick it with her Kegel muscles. She was desperate to please him. With him pinning her knees back to her ears we had a view of her pussy and ass as his balls would slap against it with each thrust. Slap! Slap! Slap! He began to increase his speed pounding into her and creating the white froth around her lips I was so familiar with. Her tiny tits were bouncing on her chest with each of his thrusts. She was shouting his name and saying things like. "Give me that big dick. Pound my pussy, Robert. Shoot your black sperm in my white pussy!"

Robert rolled over on his back, his penis never leaving the grasp of Donna's pussy. Now, Donna was on top riding his cock. We saw her ass and his long thick dick pounding up into her pussy. The lips of her vagina clung to his penis as he withdrew. Soon, Donna took over doing the work. Robert lay there as she would lift her pussy up his dick and then slam back down, taking the whole cock. This sent a ripple on her ass each time she slammed down. Robert had a hand on each tit and was sucking and licking her nipples as she was now fucking him. Sometimes she'd lean down and they'd have intense French kisses with their tongues playing together.

Donna increased her vocalizations and then growled, "Oh God! I'm cumming!" She sat down hard on his rod and started grinding her hips on his cock. Robert began pumping his hips into her and issued a loud groan. His stopped pumping. His ball sack contracted several times as he released his seed deeper in Donna than anyone before him had.

She collapsed on top of him, their sweaty bodies mashed together. She looked down at him and said, "I've never cum so hard." They shared a sloppy French kiss. As she got off him, his softening dick slid out of her and a large thick white glob of his cum appeared at the opening of her pussy before a post orgasmic contraction pushed it out. More of it followed.

Donna rolled to her back and raised herself on her elbows to look at it. She ran her fingers languidly into her pussy and rubbed his cream into her bush and then brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked the cum off them. She turned her head towards the roomful of guys who had just witnessed her hard fucking and said, "Who's next?" A few more guys had arrived, and this began a line of guys running a train on Donna. She was insatiable! If anyone got too rough, she would stop them and remind her of the rules. Their cum was a mix of white and thick like mine or more yellowish and more runny.

I counted seven guys that fucked her in the missionary position, where they either emptied themselves inside her or across her belly or tits. Many she had to guide into her. She would lift her hips off the mattress with her heals and reach down and grab the dick poised to enter her. She would rub it a few times us and down her slit and then hold it at the opening of her pussy before the guy would slide into her. She'd then grab the guy's ass as he was humping her and try to pull him as far into her pussy as possible. If they came on her tits she would pull the cock forward and rub the head of his dick over her glazed cupcake tits and nipples.

She would talk to each guy, encouraging them. Words like, "Oooh honey, your cock feels so good." "Do you like my sloppy pussy?" "Do you like fucking me, baby?" "I'm your first, aren't I darlin?" "Take your time, love." "All the girls must love your dick, sweety." "Darling, cum all over me!" "I want to feel your cum shooting into my pussy." They would kiss her and squeeze her breasts, sucking and sometimes lightly biting her eraser nipples. She had hickies on both before long.

One guy flipped her over into the doggie position. This started another round of my dorm mates taking their first and second times on my girl. Each of them emptied their balls deep inside her vagina or pulled out and came over her pure white ass and tan back. Her ass would jiggle when their bodies slapped together. Cum continued flowing out of her pussy and more would be forced out as each new guy entered her. We heard her pussy farts as it released the air and jizz pushed in her by the invading cocks. She usually had some guy laying down in front of her, too. She'd suck their cocks as she was being pounded from behind. Some thanked me for letting them fuck my girlfriend. Nice of them...

Neil, a Jewish guy from Miami Beach, was fucking her pussy and stuck a thumb in her ass already lubed with slimy cum. He started sawing it in and out of her butt-hole. He added a second finger and continued the invasion. This was the first time she'd ever allowed a finger in her ass. She reacted by rotating her upturned ass wildly and groaning even louder. I heard Neil say, "I'm going to fuck your snow white ass."

I snapped out of my trance. The love of my life was going to let another man to take her anal virginity. Neil asked if anyone had any lube and Robert produced a jar of Vaseline which Neil opened and began spreading around her hairy light brown and pink starfish, inserting one finger and then two fingers into her butt. Donna's hips were moving up and down unsatisfied not being filled with a cock. Neil asked, "Has anyone ever fucked you in the ass?" Donna replied, "No baby, You're the first. Go slow, please." He placed his cock at the entrance to her ass. Thankfully, I thought, his wasn't as long or as thick as some of the others in the room.

Neil slowly began to introduce the head of his slimmer dick to her butt. Donna began a low growl as he patiently shoved his cock further up her ass, taking her anal cherry. Her mouth and eyes were wide open as she turned her head towards the door and scanned the crowd. Our eyes met and she saw the dampness in my eyes as, again, I was denied another aspect of her virginity. She shut her eyes and began to focus on the feelings of having her butt filled with cock. It took a short time for the pain to pass and then she began pushing back against the cock buried in her ass. The feelings were new and intense for her despite the initial discomfort. Her right hand reached back and rubbed her clit as he began a steady rhythm as he stroked in and out of her very white bottom rippling with his thrusts.

Donna began to feel the wave from another orgasm wracking her body and began a steady chant of "Oh God!. Oh God!", over and over. Neil, sweating heavily, continued a short time until he emptied himself in her bowels. He pulled out and a thin stream of his cum began to seep from her gaped ass. Donna remained with her chest against the bed on her knees, a sweaty and cum covered mess, with her butt sticking up. More cum was forced out as her starfish began to contract.

This inflamed the crowd and they all cheered. Another guy, with a thicker cock, took his turn and impatiently began to jack hammer into her ass and came quickly. When he withdrew and her red asshole was gaped and another stream of cum flowed out and down across her downy blonde pussy, already matted with volumes of sweat and cum. Others were lined up for what, I was certain, was their first shot at fucking, much less ass fucking. I watched as she would rock back towards the invading dicks her eyes shut and her face a picture of concentration and lust. Most of the guys were quick cummers and would pull out and shoot their wads on her ass or back. Others finished in her butt and everyone would stare at her ass as she pushed out their spooge. Her pucker would open and contract releasing their loads. After five guys, she said, "That's enough. I'm too sore. Fuck my pussy or let me suck the you guys off."

I was watching my girlfriend being fucked and sodomized and it was exciting me but, another part of me was ashamed. Who allows this to happen to the woman they love? I started to make my way out of the room. Before I left, I turned to see Donna lying on her back now, her eyes filled with lust as another guy started taking another turn in her pussy as she encouraged him and saying, "Go slow sweetie. It's not a race." My view was then blocked by Calvin, presenting his semi-rigid cock to her mouth, urging her to get to get him hard again so he could fuck her again.

Back in my room. I left my door partially open where I had a view down the hall of Robert's doorway. I sat at my desk and stared at Donna's senior picture. Guys would leave the room talking loudly about the slut they had just fucked - and others would enter. One of the new guys who went into the room was Jim. He had his camera with him. We were both decent photographers and had been out together to shoot pictures on campus. He was also in my Air Force ROTC class. I saw many flashes from his camera in the door frame to Robert's room.

Sitting there for another forty minutes I looked at my watch. I had arrived back at the dorm three hours ago. That's when I saw him. Tommy, the RA dressed in shorts and a tight t-shirt, was walking quickly down the hall towards Robert's room. The guys outside the Robert's room saw him and gave a warning to everyone still inside. The room began to empty quickly with guys pulling up their pants as they fled. When Tommy reached the door he stopped, his large 6'3" presence seemed to fill the frame. He ordered everyone out, except for Robert and Donna, as he stared at her naked form, covered in cum and leaking it from her ass and pussy, lying on her back, frozen, looking up at him in fear. Tommy shut the door behind him.