All Comments on 'Who was I in Love with? Finding Out Pt. 03'

by Gator5280

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why put this in the LOVING WIVES section??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It did not matter if u pasted the last part of the series first …not gonna change the fact that this is a shit tale and the only place for it is the dustbin!!! So go ahead and post whatever filth u want…my

Score is always a zero for the filth!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

So Alex, the weak and pathetic cuck, just allowed a train of at least 9 guys to repeatedly fuck his soon-to-be ex girlfriend... and didn't even say one word about stopping! He had booked a motel room for three nights so why the hell didn't he just grab her bag left in his room, throw it out into the hall, then leave for the motel. Yelling "you are no GF of mine, you cheating slut". If he had any type of backbone at all and any self respect, he should have just walked away and left the slut.

Not forgetting then he NEVER talks to those dorm "friends" of his ever again. His slut can drive herself back to her city once the boys have finished fucking her. Naturally, he blocks her number and never talks to her again. She's a slut and no longer his GF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of course it had to be a black gang bang, simply because you're ignorant and have zero writing ability. Your 13 year old feelings of inferiority are showing. Does mommy know you're using her laptop? Do everyone a favor and never post another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is so dumb. First, it's in the wrong category. Maybe dumb asses, who like this dribble, will at least give it a two rating there. By the way, no one sits in a trance while bunch of assholes rail his girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just because you can upload files does not mean you have to.

You can write them and enjoy them by yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did not want to comment but this tale is silly..... I will give you one * just for fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

interesting. Anonymous stop being a hater!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrap it up!

GURUcult2021GURUcult2021over 1 year ago

Wow, I like it, I'm waiting for more. I hope don't wait more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous