All Comments on 'Who Was It Going To Be?'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good so far

This can be good, don't take to long to get on with this. Good work ..... Frank

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice story!

I don't know your plans but this is fine as either a stand alone or with a follow-up!

Something different and interesting!

Conjure_ManConjure_Manover 18 years ago
REVENGE!

I admit, well put together story and as a stand alone it deserves a 100, but I'm a HUGE fan of husband revenge stories and thats what I want, a followup where the husband avenges himself on EVERYONE, from every guy who did his wife to the slut herself. So this only got a 50. I hope you'll follow this up.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

We need more of this one! Did your wife's belly begin growing "from that seed" that was planted in her tummy? Do more guys start fucking her as well?

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

We need more of this one! Did your wife's belly begin growing "from that seed" that was planted in her tummy? Do more guys start fucking her as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Auck Someone Put The Poor Dumb Man Away

Gosh another braindead male who needs to visit the wizzard for a new one.

Hardly satisfying to think sad little hubbie took no recourse as the writer implies, but then the writer didn't give him a brain. Perhaps he will go more true to life in chapter 2 or just not go back to work or home in shame.

How will we ever cheer up the Pitiful sap?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
men don't like you fucking their wife

revenge is a bitch if the writer got the balls.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 18 years ago
The plot was obvious

and the tale was told well. I'll go look and see if there is a sequel. That could be interesting.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Sick Donnie strikes yet again.

Donnie , you are one fucked up piece of humanity. Sound like a catholic. You should have about 300 little bastard kids to take care of. That probably still would not be enough for you.

Your idea that every fuck with a married woman should result in the guy knocking up the other guy's wife. You must really hate all married men, either way one sick piece of shit.

As far as the story was concerned and the writing . It was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This story needs a second part

Good writing but one of your best stories was "Marty Misbehaves" where we saw great character development.

Thanks for writing.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please another Chapter(s)

Suprise at the end. Another chapter(s) please

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Great story

You seem to always suprise.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good

A nother chapter please on how he get even with his wife and all of them. come on you can do it

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
One never knows

You continue to surprise me with these great stories you've turned out lately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Divorce her now!

real simple get rid of the slut now!

MarvinSMarvinSover 13 years ago

Of course we all probably knew it was going to be his wife, right? Will there be more to this story?

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 10 years ago
Well the good news is that he knows

And now that he knows his wife is a cheating slut, he can plan. Given the fact that he's portrayed as being a person who knows everything about where the skeletons are buried, it shouldn't be hard for him to get revenge on all involved. Just make sure he knows who ALL the players are, then open up the giant can of Whoop Ass on every one of them and let the chips fall where they may. The slut gets divorced and the rest of the men get clobbered. Although I imagine it ending that way, it would have been nice if you had written it that way. Thanks Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why throwup? His wife is cheating.

And he knows it. Knowledge is power. Time to open up a big old can of Whoop Ass on everyone. Hide all the assets so the slut gets nothing in the coming divorce. Expose all the men to their significant others so they get screwed, glued and tattooed. And the single guys? A baseball bat works just fine. Tenderize some knees and some balls. As some wise man once said "Nobody rides for free".

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 8 years ago
very scary

i was on the edge of my seat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You did start the civil suit and the divorce

before you threw up. didn't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PATHETIC

POOR GUY GOT WELL AND TRULY SUCKER PUNCHED.....

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
Another good reason to MYODB

Mind your own damn business.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
If submitted for grade it would earn an incomplete

He knows who, he knows when, and where. The question is what will he do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just plain BORING!!!

)0% of your stories are quite boring, end when it would get interesting or have brain dead characters in it. When you describe women in your stories I end up thinking whether you are a cuckold you wants to get fucked in the ass by your woman and her lover or you are a 50 year old virgin living in the basement of your mother. Did you have ever made contact with a woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
only difference...

...between matt moreau and jpb is matt has some writing ability

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
So predictable...

Mind your own business, and you won't lose what you actually care about.

Thing is, though... lord, was that story predictable. And, once again, JPB gave us the boring part (dumbass finding out he's a cuckold) without giving us any payoff (dumbass stopping being a dumbass and start taking care of business.)

Don't much sympathy for the doofus - seriously, I hate nosey people - but it still would have been way better to read about him getting his pound of flesh instead of him stupidly setting himself up.

V3nomWolfV3nomWolfover 5 years ago
Uhhhg

Finish your damn stories

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Short

A short trip to nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why throw up?

He knows what's going on. He knows when it's going to happen again. If he's in a state that adultery matters, hire a PI, get the goods, due the men and file for a divorce. Sue the Company for sexual harassment. And make sure all the men involved have their wives or girlfriends notified of their cheating. Done and done. It would have been nice if you had written an actual ending. Bad Bob, bad!

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Throw up no know time next catch and punishment

Dumb shit

Sick at right time and place?

Oh well

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It is not throw up

It is throw down... and get out... because someone is about to suffer.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Not one

Not one of Bob's better efforts. No ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
an ending

Monday night after the party : Hendry got mugged coming out of bar. He has now 2 broken ribs, 1 arm and broken fingers, and his equipment seems out of order for a long while.

Wednesday : Bill got mugged as het was about to enter his car in the parking lot of the dive where he usually has a couple of drinks before going home. Unlucky for him, the security camera was out of order that day. Broken leg, broken arm and fingers and crushed balls.

Friday, Jerry who is a fitness freak and always runs up and down the stairs instead of taking the lifts, slipped and fell down. Bad fall : gash in the head which must have left left him KO for a while and somehow he must have harmed his genitals as well. A bit strange given the circomstances, but stranger things have happened.

Three months later Hetty was served divorce papers citing irreconcilable differences.

Live moves on.

Robby_DRobby_Dover 3 years ago

As usual, Bob likes to leave his men well cucked. Another 1 🌟 effort.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

How come you dont rename yourself Just Plain Cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring and predictable, this author needs to find something new to write about

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9067 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...