Who was The Photographer? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She touches the tip of his penis with her forefinger, teasing more brotherly drops to seep forth. She feels a sense of feminine validation with each dribble of fluid. Her glamorous professional photographer brother, who can attract any woman he chooses, sexy models strewn prostate at his feet, still finds she, his mature sister, appealing. It does wonders to her sexual self-esteem. He replenishes her sensual capital, only for her to deploy it for him.

Julia rolls her finger in the dense liquid. She lightly spreads the moistness over his penis head. Coating it. She is in her school art class all over again, finger painting. Finger painting her brother. He is subject and canvas. And paint.

Julia drifts her hand down. She gently and lovingly cups his sac and balls in her hand. She rolls each testicle back and forth in her fingers. His testicles tighten up with mounting arousal. Soon, his sac and bollocks are one, indistinguishable.

She looks at Jude and say in her huskiest voice, "Bro dearest, you've a beautiful cock."

Jude feels a touch of proprietorial pride, to which he responds with an assertive male breath.

Julia continues to fondle and caress his now painfully erect penis. Here is flesh at the limit of its endurance.

She holds his erection straight up, at a ninety-degree angle to his stomach. She wraps her eager fingers around it. She begins stroking. Then, slowly pumping up and down. He is slippery from his own fluids. She wishes she can bottle a little of it, label it cryptically so that only she knows, maybe "Bromine", and lock it away in the deepest crevice of her lingerie drawer, among her velvety stash.

She bends over closer, her face hovering above his head. She drools a saliva drop. Her finger smoothens the saliva around his delicate head. Not that he needs extra lubrication. She is just having sisterly fun. His penis is erecting and quivering, kind of limbering up.

She takes his penis into her mouth. The eroticism is of a slow-acting kind. He is likely to climax with it, than of it. His penis is ripe with tension.

A reptilian jerkiness along his spine. He ejaculates not long after.

They have mutually satisfying moments.

***

The siblings cuddle for a while. A brother and sister reunion. Julia melts into the bakery warmth of her brother's encompassing body. They lie side by side like post-coital movie stars after a particularly boisterous scene.

She tells him that it is his turn to reacquaint himself with his sister.

He examines her breasts with wonder, like a newborn. He caresses, fondles and kneads her pliant form with increasing intensity.

Then, Jude tells her that he would like to "eyeball" her breasts. This is a kinky codeword from their shared teenhood experience, privy only to them, and nobody else on the planet.

Julia grazes her breasts against her brother's face. Jude watches his sister's random movements, relishing the sight and feel of her breasts. He closes his eyes just in time, each time Julia runs her painfully erect nipples over his eyelids, and then opens his eyes again. She grazes lightly at first, then, with mounting aggression, grinding, as if she is determined to prise his eyelids open, and puncture his eyes.

For some visceral reason, Jude loves this kink. Maybe it plumbs and taps into a mild secret S&M seam in him. An erotic, taboo, playful and dangerous game of chance and dare. All the vital ingredients whose abstract sum is greater than the whole.

Julia loves it too, knowing how much arousal Jude derives from it, each time they act it out with wild abandon.

***

Jude examines his sister's womanhood. She feels good to open her legs for her brother. He looks at her with almost an anthropological sense of wonder.

A little historical detail. They discovered during their teen intimate session, quite by accident of exploration and experimentation, that there was something which drove them wild. "Rub-a-dub-dub" was the codeword Jude coined. They relive this kink.

Jude whispers, "Rub-a-dub-dub". The memories flood back to Julia. She parts her legs a little more. This detail does not escape Jude's notice.

Jude uses his cockhead to unhood her clitoris. Then, letting her hood snap back. Jude does this repeatedly. He has his fun with his sister dearest. After a few pleasurable iterations, her nub outgrows her hood. Her eyes close, and it is an effort to open them again. Jude rubs his cockhead against her now straining pouting nub repeatedly. This drives them both wild. She shudders. The most sensitive grinding the most sensitive. There can be no higher order of eroticism.

Jude is licking her petals. Then, drifting to her pearl of nub, nibbling gently.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

Coming up for air, "Yes"

"How so?"

"Read my lips."

***

Jude has recovered. He is good to go again. Julia is primed by the merciless, incessant clitoral tease.

Jude surprises Julia yet again. She loves his innovations. He says he wants to try something enthralling he had read about.

He forewarns Julia that she might find the lovemaking position lewd. He assures that there is no disrespect intended. Julia replies that she is willing to try it. They can stop anytime she wants.

Jude leads Julia by the hand to a footstool. The footstool is alongside the garden edge. He tells her to kneel in front of the stool, and rest her chest on it. Once she is so positioned, he tells her to spread her legs apart.

Julia peers to her side. The edge drop is a mere ejaculation spitting distance away. Perhaps a foot? Instinctively, she wants to move away. But, she stays, relishing the anxiety. She is suspended in a place oscillating between fear and excitement. Dawn and dusk are easily confused. Live a little at the edge is how we should live every now and again.

Jude stops to ascertain Julia for awhile. Her crotch is totally exposed.

Jude feels between her thighs. He slips two fingers into her. The sounds of her creamy, viscous wetness can be heard by both of them. She lets out a long, low groan as his fingers explore deeper.

Jude removes his fingers. He moves forward so that his cock is poised. He holds her lips apart. He moves the head of his cock between them, ready at the entrance.

"Are you alright with this, sis?" Jude enquires.

"Yes", she replies in a low shy voice.

And then, nothing happened. Julia waits. And waits.

"Jude, do it. Fuck me."

"If you want to be fucked, you must push your pussy back onto my cock."

Julia thrusts back. Jude sinks the whole way into her. She cries out as she impales herself on Jude. She feels Jude in the depths of her belly. Jude grasps her thighs and pulls her tightly onto him, and holds her there.

Jude pulls back, almost to the point of leaving her body, before starting to take her with long, slow strokes. She moans the whole time as he slides in and out of her, the sound punctuated by cries every time he sinks into her. Jude begins to increase the pace of his thrusts. Her moans turn into wails.

Jude reaches round her thigh with one of his hands and explores with his fingers until he finds her swollen clitoris. He begins to caress the hardened nub as he pounds faster and faster.

Julia pushes herself up on her arms, throws her head back, and lets out one long final groan. Her breathing is out of kilter, for the air seems thin, poorly oxygenated, second-hand.

She sees a rising cloud of butterflies of every hue. She sees their spread of wings as they bask in the sun. All her butterflies line up and take flight with excitement.

She emerges from a dark tunnel and finds herself in the middle of a carnival. She collapses helplessly back onto the footstool.

Jude has explosives strapped to his loins. He continues pounding into her for what seems like an age, but could actually have been no more than seconds, before she feels Jude's orgasm surging, welling up.

Julia encourages, "Keep going. Push up on me and sweat. Don't stop until the angels sing."

An eruption of sexual self. One more spurt. His last. He is in an extravagant mood. One more. All spent now.

Jude is both depleted and full all at once. A strange feeling. After he climbs down, he nuzzles, then kisses his sister, to thank her for making the moment possible.

Jude pulls out of his sister, knowing that as she comes down from her high, her muscles will contract pretty quickly, sigh back to where they came. To maintain the contact between them, Jude puts his hands on her shoulders and gently massages them. He lifts himself and kneels upright, enabling him to reach round her and cup her breasts. She lets her head fall back against him. He kisses her tenderly on her neck.

It is a moment of love and perfect formal sexual resolution. Their first together.

"Sis, you look pensive. What's playing in your mind?"

"I'm feeling curiously nostalgic. For a life I never had. For what could have been."

She loops her arms around his neck. Draws him to her. Kisses him.

***

In the aftermath of erotic bluster, Julia feels a double stab of guilt. She is now carnally acquainted with her brother.

Will this be the only time? It comes back to her. He buried his lovely hard cock inside her vagina. When inside, it radiated heat and hardness, and strength and joy. When he pulled back, she burned with the desire to be filled again. She had never felt this alive. She had never been this alive. So many pleasures and moments of profound disquiet.

The inconvenient pangs of the taboo and infidelity needle her. She should be feeling properly shameful.

What did Schopenhaeur say? By Free Will, you can choose whatever you desire. But, you are not free to choose your desires. Your desires choose you.

Julia recalls Nietzsche, who had asked what if one night, a demon steals into your bedroom in your loneliest loneliness, and say to you, "This life as you now live and have lived, you'll have to live it again and again indefinitely. There'll be nothing new in it. Every pain and every joy, and every thought and sigh, and everything unspeakably small or great in your life must return to you, all in the same succession and sequence."

Julia asks herself that if this is the case, this "eternal recurrence", will she cry out in despair over such a prospect? Or, will she think it is the most wonderful outlook ever? If indeed she experiences despair, then, it logically follows that she is not happy with the way she lives her life.

The siblings languish at the garden edge abyss, gazing into the horizon, waiting for the future to show up.

***

Julia's eyes flicker open. She peers above Jude's shoulder. Where is she? A new dawn. The sun is rising. But, is it for her?

The End