Who We Really Are Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rukind
rukind
248 Followers

"Ohhhhhhhhhh... don't ever stop fuckin' me... Ohhhhhhhhh... come back up here, Chris... I didn't get nearly enough of that..." I'd leaned back against the wall to watch when she let me go; I got up straight again and pulled her mouth back onto my cock.

"Mmmmmmurghhhhhh," Teri hummed and gurgled as it slid into her throat; then she let it slide out again, holding the base with one hand and looking up into my face. "I'm your whore, Chris," she whispered. "Fuck my mouth, Daddy... make me swallow your come..."

Teri used her mouth and both hands on me from that point on, stroking, caressing and throating my cock, humming and groaning, making my climax rise, pulling it toward her sucking lips and pumping tongue.

"Ohhhhhhhhhyeahhhhhhhhhh..." I came with both hands on her head, holding it still as she worked her tongue beneath it, her lips around the head as she swallowed, milking it with her hands.

When come started running out of one side of her mouth, Charlie's hand came up to wipe it away, licking it off her fingers, wiping the rest on her nipples.

"Mmmm-mmmm... that's so nice, Chris... Save some for me, okay?" She smiled as I looked down at her. I pulled my still-spasming cock out of Teri's mouth, turning around and putting my knees into the back of the couch, lowering myself down to her. Charlie immediately grabbed my cock.

"I just wanna wash it off," she said as she stroked it, "and get some of that nasty, sticky come off it... mmmmm... ohhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhh..." As soon as Charlie got my cock in her mouth, she came, thrusting up into Teri's cunt.

I turned around to watch as Justin slammed into her ass from behind, his orgasm triggered by Charlie's, shifting Teri into overdrive. Looking up at me, she mewled, gasped, and rolled her hips, one hand holding tight to Charlie's, riding their thrusting shafts like a rodeo star as they bucked through their orgasms.

Justin was the first to disengage, flopping onto his back next to us; I stumbled to the floor; Teri collapsed forward onto Charlie, gasping.

I crawled up onto the bed, falling asleep in no time; Justin curled up against me just as I was dropping off. I don't know how long I slept, but he was the only one in the bedroom when I woke up beside him.

*-*-*-*-*-*

Just then, Charlie and Teri walked in, carrying trays with coffee mugs and snacks. There was much rejoicing... After we'd smoked some weed, sipped Irish coffee and eaten the fingerfood, we just sat there, getting higher by the second.

"So... where's everybody at with all this shit now?" I asked. "Has anything changed in the last couple of hours? Teri, sweetheart, how about you? How are you dealing with it all?"

"I've never felt more free or excited in my life! The three of you have just fucked my brains out... I have been well-fucked-- and well-loved, too-- and I'm just wonderin' how much higher we can get... 'Cause I want to get there with all of you.

"With you, Charlie, 'cause you're the crazy tranny who got me into all of this sick and twisted shit... you, Chris, you sodomizing pedophile who cheerfully ass-fucked both me and my boy... and you, Justin-- my sweet little boy who seduced my husband... and my girlfriend... and then fucked me everywhere..."

We were laughing by the time she'd gotten to me, and her description of Justin pushed it over the top... we laughed 'til we cried.

Then Teri said, "You guys... would you mind if Justin and I take some time alone? Justin... Would you mind comin' with me, baby?" She stood up, took Justin by the hand and went out the door. "Back in a few," she called; then I heard a giggle.

Charlie and I sat there and looked at each other, shrugging our shoulders simultaneously-- then laughing. I put an arm around her and pulled her down with me onto the pillows; our mouths clamped onto each other's immediately, and my hands went straight to her ass-cheeks, caressing and kneading, as hers did to mine. My mind was in a frenzy of lust for her in no time-- her long, lanky body... her white skin... her breasts... her long cock... her firm, round cheeks...

"Do you have any fantasies of our first time?" I asked her when we came up for air.

She looked down, blushing-- something I didn't expect. "I've got a lot of fantasies about you, Chris... But let's do one at a time-- just kiss me... and hold me... and feel me..."

We squirmed together, sucking tongues, stroking cocks... I sucked on her breasts, taking my time with them; they were perfect, and she held my head to her as I sucked her hard nipples. Then I slid back up and kissed her again.

"I love making love to you, Charlie... I love feeling my mouth and hands on your skin," I said. "You taste... and feel... so good... Such incredible beauty and sexiness just blows me away..."

Charlie's eyes teared up. "Ohhh... for goodness sakes, Chris... there's no need for bullshittin' and flattery when you've already got me naked, hot and ready to fuck... C'mon, now... get back to work, you whore of a cock-sucker... no slackin' off or tryin' to get points with the boss... mmmmm..."

I kissed her again, holding her head as I thrust my tongue into her throat, then kissing her wildly down her neck and chest to stop at a nipple and suck again... and again... pressing my face into her belly, licking the skin as I slid down to the goalpost.

Holding her hipbones, I got up on my knees, rubbing her cock against both sides of my face, my mouth finally closing on the head, sucking it as my tongue slid out underneath it... I moaned and sucked, reveling in the salty taste and the warm, hard feel...

Charlie's hands were suddenly in my hair, guiding me... I looked up into her eyes as I sucked her cock further into my throat, trying to communicate with the rest of me how wonderful I think she is... Ohhhhhhhh, Charlie, you drive me wild... Ommmm...

I let her go and slid up to kiss her again.

"But enough about me," I said gently; she smiled as I continued. "What do you want right now? To come in my mouth? To fuck me and come in my ass? For me to come in your mouth? In your ass? Something I haven't mentioned?"

She laughed. "All of the above."

We took turns being the bottom. She went first, working the dildo in as I watched, feeling and caressing her full globes as she pushed it further and further in. After a few moaning strokes, she took it out, sliding on her back to the edge of the bed, looking up at me with a huge smile while I slid my lubed cock into her open hole.

"Ohhhhhhhunghhhhhhh... she moaned, gyrating slowly on my cock, squeezing the base with her sphincter. "I-- I love you, Chris... I do... I'm so glad you want me... your cock feels so wonderful... and so nasty... Fuck me all the time, Chris, all the time... I want to suck you all the time, too, but how's that gonna work? Ohhhhh.... never mind... Just fuck me, Chris... hold onto me and fuck my ass... ohhhhhhunghhhhhh..."

*-*-*-*-*-*

Teri led Justin down the hall and into his own room, pushing him back onto his bed. She got up between his knees and sucked him until he was hard, then let him go and crawled forward, settling down onto him cowgirl-style. She smiled at him as she lowered her hot slick cunt onto his hard-on.

"My sweet little gay motherfucker... I'm in love with your cock, Justin-- Sorry, but it's not every part of you equally-- this cock is really what I crave... and I want you to fuck me with it in every way you can imagine... and then in some you haven't even thought of yet... Just fuck me, baby, fuck me... use me... and let me use you... fuck me, baby... mmmm..."

She lowered her soft breasts slowly onto his chest, then kissed him while she rode, thrusting her tongue into his throat as she drove his cock up deep inside.

Then she sat back, pulling his hips against her as she pressed down onto him, squirming slowly. Both his hands held her around her waist as they watched each other's faces.

"This is so good I can hardly believe it," she said softly. "to look in your eyes and see the love-- and the lust-- while I ride your rock-hard cock... I want to look in there while you fuck my ass, too, Justin... How does that sound?"

In answer, he lifted her off him and stood on the floor, patting the edge of the bed in front of him.

"Right here... Move that ass, slut-mama..."

"Ohhhhh... yes sir," she said with a teasing smile that barely hid her excitement, scooting over into place and raising and spreading her thighs.

Justin had already opened the drawer of his nightstand and put some lube on his cock. He was about to work a finger inside her exposed rosette when she stopped him and told him to start with two.

"I'm already pretty relaxed, baby... from before..." She smiled wickedly. "You know-- from that first time you sodomized your mommy... ohhhhhhhhhhhh... those fingers feel so fucking goood, Justin... but please don't wait, baby... come on... I can't stand it... Fuck me... ohhhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhunghhhhh..."

Justin drove his cock slowly into Teri's hungry ass, pulling her soft thighs to himself until her cheeks pressed against him. She clamped her sphincter around the base, groaning deeply, eyes rolling back in her head.

"You're a nasty, sexy slut, Mom," he said softly. "I love you."

"You always know the right thing to say, baby," she teased.

Keeping their gazes locked, Justin stayed up inside her, holding her waist and pulling her against him, flexing his cock and driving it to its maximum depth again and again while she writhed and groaned.

"Fucking you is so hot and nasty, Mom-- so beautiful.. so sexy... and so perverted... I'll never get tired of bein' inside the delectable ass of such a world-class whore... And have you picked up yet that I'm just like you? I'm at least as much of a cock-slut as you are..."

"Ohhhhunghhhhhh... Talk dirty to me baby... I love it when you fuck my ass and call me a slut... It sets me free, baby..."

"You know what I'm thinkin' now, Mom? I wish you could fuck me like this... I want to feel my mother drivin' her cock deep in my ass...I want you lookin' in my eyes while you're makin' me squirm and moan for you... That's what I mean by sayin' I'm a cock-slut like you are... I need to be fucked... and I need you to be the fucker, Mom... D'you wanna do that?"

"Ohhhhhunghhhhh... ohhhhhhhyeahhhhhh... That has got to be the hottest thing anybody's ever said to me... Hell, I'd even let you stop doin' what you're doin' right now for that, baby... let me up."

Justin pulled out slowly; she used a nearby hand towel to wipe the lube from her cheeks and from his cock.

"Stay right there; I'll be back..." She flashed a smile back at him as she walked out the door, coming back in a minute with a twelve-inch, flesh-colored dong-- and the dildo, too.

"They didn't see me," she said as she climbed up on the bed. "They were really into it-- Chris was in Charlie's ass, like you were fuckin' me just now. They were so hot it was hard not to stay and watch... Anyway, I brought these for you, baby," she said. "I'm gonna fuck your little round ass with one of 'em-- just tell me which... You know how to start, don'cha?"

He laughed. "I knew how to do that a long time before you did, Teri..."

"Oh. Oh, yeah. Sorry..."

"Forgiven-- on one condition: To repay me for that false assumption, Mrs. Slut, you are required to fuck 'my little round ass', as you just described it, for as long as I want..."

"Oooooohhh... agreed!" she said with a giggle. "If I insult you again will you punish me and make me do something else?" I immediately thought of all the restraining toys Chris had just bought for us...

"I think you'd better be careful to mind your p's and q's, Mrs. Evanston," he mock-scolded her, "or you could wind up in some serious trouble..."

"Hmph... Enough of your threats, young man... Now get this cock into that cute little ass... Come on, mister expert... let me see you do it..." She handed him the dong.

It was halfway in when she had him move to the edge of the bed where she'd just been, replacing his hand with hers and driving the rubber cock slowly deeper.

"How's the lube, baby? Do you need some more?" she asked.

"Ohhhhhhh... it feels incredible... more never hurts, though... ohhhhhhhhh...."

She took out the dong, spreading more lube on it and putting more inside him with her fingers. He squirmed on them.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh... that's so nice, Mom... feel inside me with your fingers... just like that... ohhhhhhhhhh... that's so fantastically nasty... ohhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Teri dropped to her knees, working her head beneath Justin's package, shoving her tongue up into his ass as she grabbed his cheeks with both hands, then pulled him by his hips, out and down onto her face. She rolled her mouth around between his cheeks, moaning, finally coming up and kissing him, her face slick and shiny with lube. He stared at her, open-mouthed with shock.

"Spread 'em, cunt," she said, picking up the dong and sliding it in, slowing where it had stopped the last time, standing between his open knees and looking in his eyes as she drove it inch by inch all the way in.

"See, baby? Your mama's got a cock almost as nice as yours... and this one never gets tired... how does it feel bein' fucked by your mama, slut-baby?"

"Ohhhunghhhhhhh... ohhhhunghhhhhhh... fuck me, Mama... fuck me..." was all he said, over and over, his eyes rolling back in his head when he wasn't looking up into hers.

"Are you mama's little cock slut?" she teased, thrusting it in almost to the point of losing her grip on it.

"Ohhhhhunghhhhhhhh... I'm your boy-pussy... I'm your cock-slut, Mom... I'm your bitch... just fuck meeeee..."

He continued to groan and plead for more until she put his own hand back on the dong and got him to move to the middle of the bed. He kept on slowly fucking himself then, turning his head to watch her as she lay next to him, working the dildo into her own ass.

When it was all the way in her, she gave him a quick kiss, turned around and climbed over him sixty-nine style; he immediately rolled them both onto their sides and buried his face in her cunt, their hands now moving the other's toy in and out. They were soon lost in their ecstasies, mouths sucking and licking as the rubber shafts slid slowly, sensuously, back and forth inside their hungry bodies.

*-*-*-*-*-*

rukind
rukind
248 Followers
12