Who Would Have Thought?

Story Info
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
8.8k words
4.17
35.8k
37
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: This story has two distinct parts. There is a loving wife part, and a romance/interracial part. Each and every person in my story is fictional. Not real. Resides only in my mind. If these fictional folks take part in any sexy shit, they are over 18 years of age. My short description refers to the ancient Sanskrit story of Arthashastra, from around the 4th century BC.

On to my story. I'm Owen Grady, and at nearly thirty years of age, I'm actually considering getting married. This would be a second marriage, for both of us, as we were burned, badly by both our exes.

Let me tell you, that right out of high school, I started taking some general classes at a local community college, not really knowing what I wanted to do when I grew up.

I was also working part time delivering packages, for a company that started in Seattle in 1907, calling themselves American Messenger Service. Sometime after their founding, they changed their name to United Parcel Service.

While attending the local community college, I started dating, but found that not too many girls wanted to date a broke package delivery kid.

Yes, I still lived at home with my mom and older sister, my dad having passed away, three years previously.

I was trying to save money, but soon learned I'd have to work more hours to earn more money. The more hours I worked, the less time I had to study. A true Catch-22.

As I kept getting more hours to work, I liked the increased bank balance I had.

After one not so successful year, I dropped out of school, and was working nearly full time. During the holiday season, I was working up to sixty hours a week. I really enjoyed the extra money, but my love life felt like I was standing in quicksand.

I did have the advantage of still living at home, and not having to worry about my sister, as she got married, leaving just my mom and me.

I guess I should tell you readers a little bit about myself. At twenty years of age, I wasn't going to win any bodybuilding contests. I stood just under 6 feet tall, and weighed in at a slender 165, wringing wet.

I considered myself in better than average shape, getting more than enough exercise running up and down stairs, most days, on my route in North Seattle, all the way to the King County line.

During my first year working full time, I did have a girlfriend, or two, and did lose my virginity. A bit later than most, but I never complained.

Starting my second year, some of my regular customers and I became a bit more friendly.

There was one medium size travel agency that seemed to have pickups or deliveries most every day. The front desk receptionist was a very nice girl, named Vicky Gray. She would always smile, and say hello whenever I was there.

At first, she was just a very nice customer always being friendly. One nice summer day, as I walked in with a delivery, Vicky had this loose fitting blouse that when she leaned over to sign for the package, gave me full view of her very nice, perfectly shaped breasts. Maybe a B cup, but I didn't want to stare. I did, however have a very nice grin the rest of my day.

At my next stop, I noticed a little slip of paper with a phone number on my clipboard. Hmmm, did I want to see more of her? Literally. I think I did.

My living situation was pretty good, in the basement of mom's house, with my own entry. Everything I needed was in my basement hideaway.

I made the decision to call Vicky, instead of hitting on her at work.

We actually made a dinner date for the following Saturday. Each day when I'd either deliver a package, or pick one up, we would just say hello, and grin at each other. I noticed if she was wearing a blouse, the top button would be open. On Friday, the second button was open, too.

When I picked her up on Saturday, she didn't have her usual smile. When I asked if she was OK, she replied that mother nature was interfering with our first date. When I told her that just being together was enough for me, we headed off to dinner.

All through dinner, our conversation was light, and just two friends getting to know each other better.

I told her about my older sister, and her family, plus my mother. She told me about her being an only child, and her parents, who lived in the central Washington city of Wenatchee, just over two hours east of us.

"Owen, even though we can't do everything we might want to do, is it OK if I spend the night?"

"All right with me. It just so happens my mother is visiting her sister outside of Portland, Oregon for a few days, so we will have the house to ourselves."

Even though neither of us were virgins, it would be the first time spending the night together for both of us.

Getting to my basement hideaway, we both sort of froze, with her asking if she could change in my bathroom, first.

Sitting, waiting for her to come out of my bathroom, she appeared in a very non-sexy nightgown, that covered everything.

She still looked adorable, to me. I knew she was a bit older than me, but I just didn't care. Standing next to my bed, I took her in my arms and held her close, nibbling on her neck, while moving one hand to her breast. Even though her nightgown, I could feel her nipple stiffening.

Getting us both in bed, I started kissing my way down to her now uncovered breasts. When I slowly licked one nipple, with my hand cupping the other boob, she whispered to me to be gentle.

She started rubbing down my body, and her hand took hold of my now growing manhood. Without saying a word, her mouth encircled the head of my now very hard cock.

Slowly, up and down she went, cupping my balls, gently. I very carefully inserted one well lubed finger into her cute little behind, causing some very sensual growling.

It didn't take too long before I knew I was more than ready to explode. Not knowing how Vicky would deal with my load, it really didn't bother me when she directed me into the wad of tissues in her hand.

I was so excited, that it just didn't matter. I was also still rock hard, so she took my solid seven inches back into her mouth, as I reinseted two fingers into her cute, little behind.

"Owen, do you have a condom?"

I got one out, with some lube, and very gently pressed my cock against her little brown rosebud.

Slowly, at first, listening to her primal growls, along with some 'oh fucks' I just started picking up some steam, with rubbing her very excited nipples.

It didn't take all that long before I exploded, again, as we fell into a heap.

"Just so you know, Owen, I've never done that before."

"Are you sorry you did?"

"Hell no! That was fantastic."

After a bit of cleanup, it didn't take us long to be sound asleep.

Waking up with her draped across me, I felt her small but rock hard nipples against my back. What a way to wake up, I thought.

"I truly hope you don't think bad of me, jumping into the sack, like I did."

"Not a chance, and I hope we can do this some more, just to make sure we're doing things right."

"Besides, doing it back there will insure not having unwanted kids. Right?"

"If you say so."

For the next several days, we talked, but didn't see each other, except when I would make deliveries to where she worked, to the point I thought she was avoiding me.

Friday afternoon, she was my last delivery, and she greeted me with a huge grin, and whispered if we could get together the following day. I agreed, with gusto.

After a long walk along a nearby beach, after dinner, we ended up back at her apartment, with her roommate away for the weekend.

Getting most of our clothes off and falling onto her bed, I started kissing each nipple, while softly rubbing her very sensitive pussy lips. Her hand had me at full mast, with her barely able to ask if I had a condom.

Done. In place. Moving between her wide open legs, and finding her more than wet sex waiting for my offering. I just started slowly moving in and out, while softly biting one nipple, then the other.

I thought she was going to shred my back with her fingernails, but, damn it felt so good.

Rolling over, with her mounting me and riding me for all she was worth. I quickly found out how vocal she could be, when properly being fucked. I might mot have been the biggest, but I had great stamina, if I do say so, myself.

Rolling onto our backs, and just staring at each other, I just mouthed the word fantastic.

We kept our dating going for the next few months, and seemed to be moving into a more permanent situation.

I did find a nice, older home, not too far from mom's house, that gave us more privacy.

We did start discussing moving to the next level. At first she was hesitant, and I didn't push her. We discussed both the pros and cons.

On the pro side, we both admitted we were falling in love. She did tell me she was concerned about how much we earned, together. I wasn't as bothered, but listened to her argument.

We did make some progress, and when I asked about having kids, her response stopped me in my tracks.

"I'm not all that sure I want kids, Owen," she whispered.

Regaining my composure, I asked her why not.

"I'm an only child because my mother had a very difficult pregnancy with me, and never wanted a second child." She said this looking down at the floor, with tears in her eyes.

"Do you want to talk with a reliable doctor, maybe with your mom, at your side?"

"Mom now lives near Las Vegas, and most likely wouldn't be able to come up here."

"Owen, there's one more thing I need to mention. My mother was a really shitty mother, and I'm terrified of being just like her, and I don't want you to have to put up with that, like my dad did, until he'd had enough and took off, when I was ten."

By then her tears were cascading down both cheeks, and I was holding her in my arms, not knowing what to say.

It must have been an hour or more before I realized she had cried herself to sleep.

Getting up the next morning, we had a quiet breakfast, when Vicky very softly asked if we were still a couple.

"Very much so, we just need to take things one at a time and deal with each thing we talked about, last night."

Over the next five or six weeks, we were nearly inseparable. We mostly spent our nights at my new place, but did stay in her apartment, when her roommate was out.

We did talk about her idea that she would repeat her mother's bad parenting, as we both knew she got along with some of the little kids running around my rental house.

As we became even closer, we both started talking about marriage. I repeatedly told her that between the two of us, we made enough money to live comfortably.

Yes, I knew, buying our own house was a long way off, but the house I was renting was a rent to own situation.

Vicky got along very well with my parents, but her mother just couldn't be bothered. Her loss.

After doing a bit of searching, we did locate her father, now living in Miles City, Montana. He was more than excited to talk with her, and me, and when we told him about us thinking very seriously about marriage, he was ecstatic about walking his only daughter down the aisle.

This interaction did brighten up her mood. We started moving on with our wedding plans.

With all our planning, we did talk some more about the possibility of children. At least she finally found a birth control regimen that eliminated the need for condoms.

It was after the first month, or so that these pills really started disagreeing with her, so it was back to the condoms.

As our wedding neared, her dad, Victor Gray came to town, and after several conversations, we agreed it was a smart idea having him walk his daughter down the aisle. With her being an only child, this was his time to shine.

Never once in the seven or eight days he spent in town, did he ever bring up his ex-wife. That was just fine with Vicky.

Our wedding went off just fine. Her dad walking her down the aisle, with my sister and mother in attendance and a nice group of friends, too.

We took a short honeymoon, and were soon back at work.

Our sex life was in high gear, even with the troublesome condoms she still insisted on.

Just under a year from our wedding day, she started puking a few mornings in a row. A trip to her doctor proved that the one time when we got carried away enough that I didn't use a condom, did the trick.

Not only was she pregnant, we were going to have not one, but two daughters!

All throughout her pregnancy, she seemed to thrive. Yes, our sex life was greatly diminished, but we both were very excited with the prospect of two little girls.

At the start of her ninth month, both Ellie and Dani wanted to escape their confines. In just over two hours, they made us aware of just how precious they were.

It wasn't too difficult to use both our grandmother's names. Eleanor and Danielle seemed as identical as they could be, but we didn't have any trouble telling them apart.

Both weighing in at just about five pounds, they stayed an extra three days, with me visiting each evening after work, and Vicky spending most of the day just holding them, one at a time, and finally getting to feed them, the next morning.

When we all got to go home, it was the start of our new adventure. I took about ten days off, just to get everything set up and running smoothly.

When I finally went back to work, I found I was less tired working at my job, than I was at home.

Vicky proved to herself she was, in fact, a terrific mother. For the first few months, I took a minimum of overtime, so I could be of as much assistance as possible.

Yes, sex was the farthest thing from her mind, and I didn't object. I did my share of feeding, and changing diapers, which was a never-ending battle.

At six months, we found a great daycare in our neighborhood, and Vicky went back to work. Not full time to start, but enough to ease our financial stress.

It must have been about the nine month mark, when our sex life started to pick up. Slowly, at first, and still with those dreaded condoms.

She tried a few different pills, but her moodiness was way worse than the condoms. I just resigned myself to their necessity.

Just as the girls were turning three and a half, her travel agency was taken over by a much larger company, and run by a former basketball player, who I had heard of, even though he played in two other cities, Seattle having lost their pro team several years earlier.

By the twins fourth birthday, she started working later hours, and a few times I thought I smelled cigarette smoke on her clothes.

When I asked about that, seeing as neither of us smoked, she just sort of laughed it off, saying she and a couple of the girls stopped for a drink, and the bar was smokey. She quickly added that she just had a ginger ale, and no alcohol.

One Tuesday afternoon, when I got home, she was pacing the living room like a caged lion.

"What's up, honey?" I asked after a brief kiss, and hugging both girls as they piled into my lap.

"Mr. Gordon, wants me to attend a seminar, Thursday and Friday at one of the large airport area hotels, so I can learn all I can about group travel."

Charles Gordon being the owner of the agency.

"By yourself?" I asked.

"No, the lady I work directly under, is going too. We will be staying overnight, Thursday, and coming back after dinner on Friday."

We knew the day care/pre-school would care for our girls, but something just didn't sit well with me.

I knew her place of work was my next to the last stop of my day, and when I dropped off two packages, who should be there, but her supervisor, the lady who was going to this seminar with her.

I just smiled, had her sign the tablet, and I left, wondering what was going on.

As it turned out, Friday was a light day, and when I got the girls home, and started thinking about dinner, I played our voice-mail and heard a message from our pharmacy that our prescription was ready.

That's interesting, I thought, as neither of us needed medicine.

I took the twins to a fast food place next to the supermarket, and after eating, went to see what medications were waiting.

Much to my utter shock, and disgust, it was a three month supply of birth control pills!

What the fuck! She's getting pills, while I'm using condoms! Not in this lifetime!

The girls were asleep when my wife finally arrived just after ten that night.

I could see she looked like something the cat dragged in, but I let her put her travel bag in our room, before confronting her.

"Would you care to explain this prescription for birth control pills to me?" I tried to keep my voice down, even though I was boiling mad.

Her eyes nearly fell out of her head, and she turned to go back into our bedroom.

"Oh, no you don't, I want an answer! And before you try to give me some bullshit story, your boss was at work, this afternoon, not with you, off somewhere fucking Charles Gordon!"

Silence.

Tears, slowly falling.

"Well!"

"Please quit yelling."

"Then tell me the truth."

Silence, again.

"Birth control for your lover, and condoms for your husband!"

I didn't realize how loud I was, until Ellie and Dani both came into the bedroom crying and asking us to quit fighting.

I just picked them both up and took them back to their bedroom.

"Jesus, Owen, are you happy now, waking them up?"

"Wait a fucking minute, you're screwing the owner, and I'm at fault! Just where do you get off cheating on me, and blaming me for waking up the girls?"

"I can explain."

Silence, yet again.

"I'm waiting."

After a few more minutes, I left to sleep on the couch, as I felt it best to stay quiet, for now, and not say something I might regret.

As I laid on the couch, knowing that sleep just wasn't in the cards, I started thinking. She was working longer hours. Our sex life was nearly nonexistent. The smoke smell on her clothes. She would talk about Mr. Gordon, as if he was the second coming.

How could I be so dense? Yes, she had been given a nice pay raise, but I naively thought she deserved it for the extra work she was doing. Little did I know the work was on her back.

By the time daylight rolled around, and my girls were up to watch Saturday morning cartoons, I waited for my soon to be ex-wife appear.

As I watched them playing, I was thankful they didn't ask too many questions. They did tell me that the nice lady who lived next door to their daycare was divorced, and had two girls, too. Her girls were just over thirteen and nearly twelve. They both had talked about how nice they all were, but never anything else.

Just as I thought Vicky wouldn't come out of our room all day, I heard the door open and she came into the living room. She barely acknowledged the girls and sat across from me, looking just about as bad as I felt.

"Will you tell me how long has this been going on?" I asked, quietly.

All I heard was something incoherent.

"A little louder, please."

"About six weeks."

"Did I do anything wrong?"

She just shook her head, no.

"Is it just how rich he is?"

Nodding in the affirmative.

"So, if I had the millions he reportedly has, this wouldn't have happened?"

Just a non-committal shrug.

"I guess I need to talk with a divorce lawyer, right?"

Again, a non-committal shrug.

"Are you throwing me out of this house?"

"Do you honestly expect me to have you living here, fucking Charles Gordon?"

I left the room before the tears started, again. How fucking stupid did she think I was, letting her stay in MY house, while fucking her boss, openly?

I got the numbers of two different divorce lawyers, and checked all the material I could find on both of them.

When I finally met with the one I chose, we discussed all the applicable state laws. Division of assets. The house was mine, before our marriage. The real bone of contention was custody of my girls. I had started considering them mine, because I just didn't think Vicky truly wanted them.