Who Would Have Thought?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also gathered as much information on this Gordon asshole, so I could be prepared, if he showed up at any of our court appearances. I found out he had been divorced for just about two years, and had two girls, both close to being teenagers. I also read several articles about him, calling him a true womanizer.

Within two weeks, Vicky had moved out, and I truly didn't give a shit where. I just thanked my lucky stars for the daycare and pre-school my girls went to.

Vicky was served at work, and I heard that she literally fell into a heap, at her desk, in tears. Did she really think I wasn't going through with this? Fat chance!

Two weeks later, we had our first appearance before a family court judge.

My lawyer and I sat at one table, with Vicky and some really shitty looking guy at the other table.

I whispered to my lawyer if he knew the other guy, and all he said was only by reputation. And nothing about it was good.

We discussed the basics of asset splitting. Then we brought up custody of the twins.

The judge asked Vicky if she had suitable living arrangements for the girls, to which her lawyer answered, not yet, but it was being worked on.

My lawyer stated that I wanted the minimum of disruptions, and had a very good support system with school and daycare, and that I should retain custody, allowing for visitation to be worked out.

Her lawyer then asked the judge for something I thought I'd never hear in any court.

"Your Honor, Ms Gray wants her time with her girls at the house they live in, and it would be up to Mr. Grady if he wanted to move out or stay in their house."

I nearly exploded.

"Your Honor, first off, that is my house, not ours, and there's no way on God's green earth she's going to take up residence there, not for one minute! What's the matter, Vicky, won't Mr. Bigshot let the girls stay in his house? Oh, that's right, YOU don't even get to stay in his house, right?"

"Mr. Grady, I won't ask you again, to keep this civil. Understood?"

"Yes, your honor, sorry. This is all just more than overwhelming to me."

"Ms Gray, can you tell the court where you are living, and is it not suitable for your daughters?"

"Right now, I'm staying with a friend from work, and there's not enough room for them. But I'm working on getting a bigger place."

"Your Honor, I'd like to ensure that if she gets visitation rights, that Charles Gordon not be allowed to be in the same room with them."

You could have heard a pin drop.

"Has anything inappropriate taken place, Mr. Grady?"

"Not that I'm aware of, Your Honor. Just making sure."

After a few more clerical matters, court was dismissed. Round one to the dad, for once.

I knew my daughters would be at the court, brought by the lady from the daycare. They constantly talked about Miss Anitra, the next door lady who watched over them. She was never described, as anything other than a really nice lady.

Leaving the courtroom, I was pounced on by my girls, who were all but ignored by their mother.

I looked up to see this fairly large black lady walking over towards me, looking none too happy.

"Girls, could you give me a minute with your daddy?"

"Mr. Grady, you crossed the line in there! Let me finish. Charles Gordon might be many things, a cheat, a liar and a scoundrel, who would fuck a snake, if somebody would hold it, but he'd never do anything inappropriate with your girls!"

"And just how do you know that, and who are you, anyway?"

"I'm Anitra Wilson, and I was married to Charles for nearly thirteen years, and I should know."

Oh, shit, the nice 'Miss Anitra' is Gordon's ex-wife, I reasoned.

Not knowing what to say, my girls, who were sitting with two older girls, who I guessed were this lady's daughters, came running back to me, talking a mile a minute, about this nice lady and her daughters.

"Ms Wilson, I only want what's best for my girls, and if that means asking tough questions, then so be it. By the way, I notice that Gordon isn't here, so I'm guessing he's no longer in my ex-wife's picture."

"That wouldn't surprise me. These are my daughters, Melanie and Sandra."

After saying our goodbyes, I took my girls home for a well deserved rest. I was mentally exhausted. Both from the hearing, and finding out this nice lady and her girls were Gordon's ex and daughters.

I heard absolutely nothing for the next three weeks, except my girls talking about Anitra and her daughters.

One Friday afternoon, I was there to pick my girls up, when Anitra came out on her porch, looked me in the eyes and started talking.

"Mr. Grady, I want to tell you several things, and I don't want to be interrupted. First, my girls absolutely adore your little ones. Second, I didn't have anything to do with our exes hooking up. Third, it wouldn't kill us to have a nice family dinner, sometime. And fourth, I don't bite."

"OK, first, its Owen, and my girls feel the same. Now, as to that family dinner, is this your idea, or there's?"

"Both, kind of. Listen, I'm not hitting on you, because that would be really strange, with our exes and all. But all of us could probably use a relaxing night together. OK?"

I just stood there, assessing the scene in front of me. I figured Anitra was a few years older than me. Almost as tall as me, and on the very full figured side. Where my ex barely filled a B cup, she had to be in the DD or even larger cup size.

"I guess we could do that. How about tomorrow, and you can pick the spot."

Taking my girls home, I kept running this scenario through my head. The lady was older than me. Not the worst thing. She was as different, physically than my ex. Again, not all that bad. She was black. I'd never considered myself to be racist, but never even thought about dating a black woman.

Getting us settled and fed, I just sat in my living room, thinking while my girls played games.

My life revolved around these two gems. I didn't even consider dating, as it was way too soon, after these divorce proceedings.

I had nearly fallen asleep, when my dynamic duo hopped up on the couch, with me.

"Daddy, its going to be fun, tomorrow night."

This coming from Ellie, first, echoed by Dani. I couldn't agree more, as I needed some adult conversation, other than what I get every day at work.

Since I drove my fifteen year old, eight passenger van, we all went in my car. Going to a neighborhood family restaurant, it seemed like nobody noticed this very different, mixed family group. What I noticed, right off the bat, was how well all four girls got along.

The age difference didn't bother any of them, and my concerns with the race difference was not even an issue. We all just sat around the table, talking as if we were one big happy family. And for this night we were.

Getting back to their house, with my girls sound asleep in their car seats, I walked all three to their door. Her girls quickly ran inside, leaving me and Anitra on the front porch, staring at each other.

"We all had a great time, Owen, and I hope we can do this again."

"Is there a chance, we could do this without our kids?" I asked, with a little grin.

"Are you positive?"

"Not really sure, but I think so."

With that she leaned into me, and gave me a very soft, tender kiss. With my hands on her shoulders, I returned her kiss, holding it longer than the first.

"Let's not get too carried away, or my girls will come looking for me."

Grinning, I gave her another kiss, and went back to my van, with a huge grin on my face for the first time in many months.

Getting my girls to bed, I sat in my living room, thinking about my evening. Yes, we had a very nice time. Yes, we couldn't be more different. Now what I had to convince myself was, did I want this relationship to continue for my girls, or for me.

We did see each other almost every day, either when I dropped my girls off at daycare, or when I picked them up.

Some days we hardly exchanged more than a goid morning wave, or just a nod.

Each time, there was always a huge smile on my face.

Anitra knew my kids were turning five in a few weeks, and asked what I was planning.

I told her I was having a few of her school friends, and both her daughters, to a picnic in my back yard.

"Are you inviting Vicky?"

"I'm not sure, since she has only contacted them once in the past three weeks."

"Just so you know, she called me yesterday, and hinted that she would like to be included in whatever you plan. Also, I was going to let you know about her call, no matter what we discussed this morning."

"OK, how did she sound?"

"Down. The main reason she called was to ask if I had any suggestions on how to deal with Charles. I told her in no uncertain terms to leave me out of that shit. She did tell me she's working with another travel agency, and seems to be doing OK."

I told Anitra I'd call her when everything was arranged. I knew Vicky knew about our starting a little bit of dating, and didn't say a thing. Not that I cared, but there wasn't a thing she could do about it.

The following Wednesday evening, just as I put the twins to bed, I get a text from Anitra asking if she could come over.

About fifteen minutes later, she was at my front door. After a very nice hug, and several very nice kisses, I asked if everything was all right.

"Yep, I just wanted to talk with you about the upcoming birthday party."

Sitting on my couch, holding hands, I sensed that something was bothering her.

"I need to say a few things, and please let me finish, before you respond. I need to know from you, if there is anything about me scaring you away from intimacy. I also want to tell you that I'm well aware I'm not a runway model, but just an average plus sized black lady who has never even kissed a white man until you."

Instead of saying anything, I leaned over and kissed her as softly as I could. Placing one hand behind her head, I pulled her closer and kissed her, again.

Moving even closer, we kissed again, with one of my hands softly caressing one enormous breast. Even through her clothing, I could feel her nipple harden.

Just as I was about to unbutton her blouse, we both heard six dreaded words in a situation like this.

"Daddy, I have a tummy ache."

With those words, we both turned just in time to see Ellie walk into the living room holding her tummy, with tears starting to flow.

Picking her up and holding her, I asked where it hurt, and started patting her back. As her tears started to subside, she looked over my shoulder and tried to smile at Anitra.

As I started back to her room, she whispered, "can Miss Anitra put me back in my bed?"

Buttoning her blouse, she held one of Ellie's hands as we both put her back to bed.

Back in my living room, with the mood all but gone, she put her head on my shoulder and told me there would be many more situations to continue what we were trying to do.

I took her face in both hands and kissed her as sensuously as I could. Did I sense her body moving really close to my crotch? Yep, and it felt really good.

"Goodnight, cowboy, and we will continue this, soon. Oh, don't think this hasn't happened to me, because it has."

Over the next few days, we would talk each time I'd either drop them off, or pick them up.

By the following weekend, we planned on a family dinner, with all six of us. We did start talking about the twins' birthday, the following weekend.

Dropping the older girls off at their house, we were off to see if my girls would stay in bed, long enough to finish what we had started the previous Saturday.

Sitting back in my living room, again, we started kissing, with me lifting her light sweater off over her head.

Seeing her bra cover mounds took my breath away. Smiling, I leaned down kissing each very large nipple. Removing her bra let me finally see just how large her boobs were. Truly huge.

As we moved towards her bedroom, the rest of our clothing was discarded.

Falling onto her bed, with her one hand slowly stroking my manhood, and my hand finding her soaking wet cunt, not a word was spoken.

It was as if we were two people stranded in a desert finally finding water. This was fucking in the rawest sense.

After just a few minutes of serious thrusting, I exploded deep inside her.

Rolling onto my back, panting in the excitement of the moment, we looked at each other, not knowing what to say.

"Owen, do you realize I'm not on any birth control?"

"Oh, shit, should we get you one of those morning after pills?"

"I don't think so, as my periods have really been screwy for the last year and a half, or so."

"OK, I guess I need to ask this question, seeing how our relationship has taken this step. Would you tell me how old you are?"

"Thirty-seven, next month. Ancient, aren't I?"

"Nope, just a kid!"

"You're so full of shit. But I love that thought of yours." She said that with a huge grin.

I leaned over, taking one nipple in my mouth and lightly sucking it to its full length. I them moved to the other one, while my hand mafe its way between her thighs.

With two finger moving inside her very wet sex, I started kissing my way down her body.

"Owen, are you positive you want to do that?" she questioned knowing what my intentions were.

Instead of answering, my tongue touched her already throbbing clit, causing some very primal growls. I moved between her thighs, and pressed my tongue inside her pussy as far as it could go.

While licking all over her pussy lips, my thumb was circling her still throbbing clit.

Moving around hoping she would reciprocate, we rolled onto our sides, with my face buried in between her thighs, and my cock inside her very warm mouth. Adding two fingers in her sopping wet pussy, it was all I could do to keep her body on the bed.

Just as I felt my explosion at hand, she took one of her moistened fingers and inserted it in my virgin rear end.

I truly thought I was seeing stars, I came so hard.

"Oh, my fucking goodness, Anitra, where did that come from?"

"Did you mind that?"

Just looking into her eyes, I think my expression and how tightly I held her body to mine, gave her my answer.

"Just so you know, I had a girlfriend for a while, just to see if it was something I wanted to pursue, and we did things like that to each other. I hope I wasn't out of line."

"Do I take it, that sometime in the near future, that I might do something like that to you?"

"Maybe, but if we do, you will wear a condom. Understood?"

"Understood!"

At breakfast in the morning, my girls were quieter than usual. Anitra asked if something was bothering them, but neither of them said anything. When she looked them both in their eyes, and asked again, Ellie sort of grinned and told her they both heard 'strange' noises coming from our room last night.

"We almost knocked on your door to make sure you were OK," Dani admitted.

"Thanks girls, your daddy and I were fine."

With that, she looked at me with the 'we better be a little quieter' look. We both broke out in grins, that my girls didn't pick up on.

During the day with the twins playing outside, we sat talking in the living room.

"Owen, I have some questions that we need to discuss. First and foremost, do you truly want whatever we have going to get to a more serious stage?"

"Yes, Anitra, I really do. I care for you, very much, and think what we have just might be the real thing. Are you going to introduce me to your parents?"

"I think that might be interesting, as my parents and grandmother might find you interesting, not your race, but how young you look."

"Hey, I look my age," I said with a grin.

With that, we sat hugging, when Ellie came in, and started to giggle.

"What's so funny, Ellie?" I asked.

"Nothing, but I want to know if we are all going to be one family, some day?"

"Is that something you and Dani want?"

Just then her partner in crime came bounding inside, with the same silly grin, and together they said that would be great.

They both ran back outside jabbering a mile a minute, as two five year olds do.

Yes, we had a nice birthday party for them, and no, Vicky didn't show up. She did send them both a very nice doll to add to their collection. It was appreciated, but I was pissed that she didn't show up.

We sat just looking at each other, when I asked her about making us one big family.

"OK, let's list the pros and cons," I said.

PROS: We all got along together. Only having one house payment. The two older girls could help watching the younger two.

CONS: After staring at each other for a while, we really couldn't think of any.

"You still have to meet my parents and grandmother."

"Just tell me when, and where."

I said this with my hand inside her shirt, softly caressing her breast, causing her nipple to harden, and her breath to quicken.

"Jeses Christ, Owen, your kids could come back at any time."

"Killjoy!" This I said with a mile wide grin.

The following Sunday we all went to her parent's house for dinner, and for them to meet me and my girls.

Getting to their house, we followed her girls up the stairs.

"Mom, dad, this is Owen Grady and his daughters, Ellie and Dani. Elvin and Andrea Wilson. And my grandmother, Josephine."

All three sort of just looked at me, with caution, when grandma smiled and asked if I was old enough to shave, yet.

When I told them I'd be twenty-nine in a month, Elvin told me had neckties older than that. He then broke into a broad smile, breaking the ice.

Dinner went very well, and my girls loved the attention they got.

Driving everyone back home, we did have to make a decision on which house would be better for six people.

My house already had four bedrooms with a partially finished basement that could easily have either one large bedroom, or two very nice bedrooms. We gave Melanie and Sandra time to discuss the room set up, before starting the needed work.

Getting all the girls set up at her house, we sat in her front room, just talking.

"Owen, I want you to be 100% sure about this move."

"If you're trying to talk me out of this you're not succeeding," I said with a grin.

"Do you realize your family didn't even ask me what I did for a living?"

"They really don't care, as long as you treat me and my girls right."

For a few more minutes, we just sat there cuddling, when I decided to address the five hundred pound gorilla in the room.

"Since we aren't using condoms, are you OK if you do happen to get pregnant?"

"I guess we'll cross that bridge soon enough, as I'm about a week 'late'. But with my irregular periods, that's not too uncommon."

I just stared at her, holding her face in my hands and lightly kissing her full lips.

Just about the time my tongue was invading her mouth her two walked in and just shook their heads, and walked back out.

All we could do was laugh.

"You do know, Owen, they're old enough to guess what we're doing, so we best get creative in hiding it."

"If you do happen to be pregnant, it will be a dead giveaway, so much so, even my two will know."

Sure enough, about four weeks later, we were all but positive she was pregnant. A quick trip to her doctor confirmed that. Just as the doctor was about to give up trying to determine the gender, she sort of laughed, saying to both of us, you need to learn how to deal with a little boy.

Oh my God, we were going to have a boy. As soon as we told all our girls, and her family, we just sat back wondering how we would fit one more into my house.

Nothing to worry about, I thought. Whatever remodeling I would do, would include a nursery.

Sitting with all four girls, that evening, we broke the news to them that they were going to have a little brother, in seven months, or so.

Her two just shook their heads, but with these smirks, and told their mom and I just how happy they were. My two were whispering to each other, and giggling, so we asked what was so amusing.