Who Would Have Thought?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing, daddy," they answered in unison.

"Come here, girls, and lets talk," Anitra said to my two.

"Is there anything you two want to ask?"

They both just stared from her, to me, and back and shook their heads.

"Miss Anitra, is it OK if Dani and I start calling you mom?"

In a way, it was sad, but this was the reality of our situation, so we both told them it was alright with us.

We did make the command decision to get married. Just a very small, quiet affair, with only about twenty-five people in attendance.

We both were shocked when a week later we got a very nice card from her ex. Not a word from mine.

As her belly grew, our sex life did diminish, but we did all get resettled in my house.

With six in my house, soon to be seven, it truly felt like a family home. Yes, I was outnumbered, but I loved every minute of it. The two older girls helped a great deal with the younger two, and with them starting school, they needed less and less supervision.

Getting closer to the due date, with my wife complaining about how large she was, and telling me she was more than ready for our son to visit us.

A few days later, at around four in the morning, I was shaken out of a not so sound sleep, with Anitra telling me its time.

Telling our older girls to watch the little ones, when they woke up, we were off and running.

After nearly four hours of labor, where I was told I was in for a dry spell that would rival the Sahara Desert, Michael Owen Grady finally made an appearance. Tipping the scales at just over nine pounds and a healthy twenty-two inches long, he was definitely a big boy.

When he was finally placed in my wife's arms, she grinned at his dark brown eyes and told us all he was nearly big enough to drive us all home.

After getting into a room for a one night stay, I finally called our girls to let them know about their brother.

My in-laws picked up all four girls and paid us a visit, just before dinner time.

All our girls just marveled at how big he was, and how bright his eyes were. They also mentioned about how little hair he had. Oh, well, it will grow in no time, we told them.

The Wilsons and grandma couldn't get enough of Michael.

When I asked Josephine how she liked being a great-grandmother, she just grinned. That was all the answer we needed.

Getting settled at home, with me taking one week off, we got ourselves into a nice routine. Yes, I actually changed a diaper, or two, and did it fairly well.

Both older girls changed a diaper, too, with just a minimum of complaints.

As Michael grew, we made a conscious effort not to add to our family, taking all needed precautions.

At the five month mark, with only a hand job, or two, and a blow job thrown in, we finally got to business, with me using a condom. It was fantastic, with both of us cumiming twice.

Tbe condoms were so disliked, I made an appointment to get snipped, to avoid child number six.

Once recovered, our sex life really took off, with nothing off limits.

With the girls all in school, if I was at home, and Michael was sleeping, we were fucking everywhere in our house. Bedroom. Living room. Even in the shower!

Getting used to having five children didn't take too long, and it seemed as if everyone was thriving. Michael was growing like a weed, and was walking at his first birthday.

One night not too long after Michael's first birthday, we got a very intetesting text from my ex. She asked if she could have an afternoon with my girls, so she could introduce them to her new boyfriend.

Wow! I did tell her I'd let the girls decide, and get back to her. I decided not to ask anything about this new man, and talked this over with the entire family.

Both my girls told us they were OK, and they agreed to have lunch with Vicky and this guy, whoever he was.

I set some boundaries with Vicky and dropped my girls off at a nice restaurant for lunch. I just waved at her, not seeing who she was with.

Two hours later, when I picked them back up, I had the entire family with me.

It seemed as if Vicky had this boyfriend, who my girls told me was nice, and looked really old. Like near forty! This caused some laughter, and when they continued, they said their other mom seemed happy.

Would this happen again? I'd leave that up to my girls. Anitra and I were pleased hearing them call Vicky their other mom. I wondered if she would ever find any happiness, and didn't think any more about that situation.

As it turned out, we didn't hear back, until I heard from another customer, that she dumped this guy, too. I just chalked that up to him not having a big enough bank account, either.

Back at the Grady house, nobody ever went without. We took family vacations. All the girls just loved doting on their little brother, who we knew would be bigger than his sisters in no time.

As we sat one night, Anitra and I just talked about our very unlikely family.

Never once did I ask about the financial side of her divorce, and all she ever told me is that if the older girls wanted to go to college, Charles had that covered.

Once, when we were finished with a fantastic fucking session, Anitra asked me if the size of her boobs, which did have significant sagging, bothered me.

When I told it didn't, I asked what brought that subject up.

"To be honest, Owen, I'm getting a bit tired of constant upper back aches, and have been doing some reasearch on breast reduction surgery."

To say I was shocked was obvious. I asked her if she wanted me to check with my health care provider to see if they would pay some of the costs, she told me that she had it covered.

It took a couple of months, but things were put in place. She found a highly regarded plastic surgeon, who we both met with. She sat down with all four girls, explaining each and every step of this process, which they all seemed to understand.

Bright and early, one Friday morning, we were at the hospital, with me waiting, nervously, while this doctor worked his magic. In just about four hours, he took her EE sized boobs, down to a still sizeable D cup.

By the time I got to visit her in the recovery room, after calling our kids and letting them know mom was doing just fine, Anitra did greet me with a smile on her very tired face.

She would stay one more day, and the doctor told us both what to expect. He didn't need to tell me that touching wasn't going to happen for a few weeks, but just seeing the results, before he rebandaged her back up put smiles on both our faces.

It took a while getting used to finding the correct size of clothing, along with bras, but we finally got the thrill of a complete sexual romp, and finding out she was still as sensitive in her nipples as before.

We were cautioned that one possible side effect was losing sensations in either nipple. Luckily, that didn't happen.

To say I might be the luckiest man alive, was an understatement. Surviving a first marriage to a woman who didn't want to be a shitty mother like her own mother was, only to repeat her mother's faults, to finding a most unlikely second woman who I absolutely adored.

Several times, Anitra reminded me that she was the lucky one, finding this young, white knight in shining armor, who took her and her kids, making them all the center of his universe.

Is this the happy ending we all wish for? We hope so, but are well aware what problems can crop up, with five adorable children. Whatever we might face, doing this as one big, happy family, will be worth watching.