Who Would Have Thought? Ch. 01

Story Info
Bachelorette party changes everything.
1.2k words
3.61
42.6k
37

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a cuckold relationship. If that bothers you, please do not read it. I do not block or remove anonymous comments and I do not waste time reading them, especially the cut and paste ones.

***

As most of you who spend time on this site know, a cuckold story, like a regular love story, follows a fairly predictable pattern. Usually after some time married, a man starts to fantasise about his wife getting fucked by another man and, over time, it becomes a reality. Other times the wife starts to find another man attractive and, after bringing her husband on board, she gives herself to the man and her husband becomes a cuckold. Sometimes the couple will discuss ways to "spice up" their marriage and they agree upon a cuckold relationship. All these processes occur over time, months or even years. This story is about a process that is probably the least common, a spontaneous event.

Jenn and I (Al) met at a religious college, fell in love, and were married over 21 years ago immediately after graduation. We had no intercourse before our wedding night; we probably started our family on our that night. We are both a slim athletic build, I am 6 feet Jenn is about 5 ft. 9 in. with perky breasts that fit beautifully in my hand.

After two children, we took precautions and settled into a very sterile sex life. Jenn never initiated sex and she was obsessively opposed to any body fluids, hers, or mine, touching her body. If we kissed it was mouth closed and after the kiss, she would wipe her mouth with her ever-present tissue. We had sex once or twice a week at first but after a few years it became a once or twice a month event. As soon as we finished, Jenn would jump out of bed to, "clean up."

Jenn claimed she never masturbated; however, she had a 'little teddy' that she always took to bed even for a while after we were married. Little teddy often found itself between Jenn's legs where I would have loved to spend the night.

All of this changed one September evening when our daughter phoned her mom to invite her to a bachelorette party for one of our daughter's friends.

Jenn resisted, however; Mary (our daughter) insisted pointing out that all the moms were invited, and Jenn would know a few of them. Jenn asked, "what is involved how should I dress?"

Mary explained she should dress casual and further commented there would be, "adult entertainment." I don't think Jenn gave the entertainment any thought since she was more concerned about the prospect of spending the evening with a bunch of screaming young women.

Friday evening Jenn left right after a light supper and told me she should be home by 8 or 8:30. I was quite surprised when she didn't get home until close to 10 pm.

Jenn said she had a headache and was tired, so she went and prepared for bed right away. I stayed up to watch the news then I joined her in bed. She was already asleep.

In the morning I awoke to the surprise of my life! It was as if a new person had taken over Jenn's body. Jen was lying there completely naked with a sexy smile on her face, I moved over to kiss her good morning and received a kiss like I never had before. Not a full fledge French kiss, yet, but I am sure I felt the flick of a tongue in my mouth.

We often must use a lubricating jell, but this morning Jen said, "come in me sweetheart" and I moved on top of my lovely wife and penetrated her in one move. We were quickly making love, no, we were fucking like rabbits as the saying goes.

When Jenn cums (which she rarely does) she announces it saying, "oh sweetheart, oh sweetheart. This morning I think she repeated that phrase more than ever in her life. I couldn't hold back and soon dumped the biggest load ever into my wife's hot pussy. I collapsed on Jenn's chest and we stayed together for a few minutes then Jenn tapped my shoulder and said, "too heavy" so I rolled off, but we continued to cuddle and kiss for the next 20 minutes.

When Jenn got up to wash up, I asked, "What brought that on? What happened last night?"

She looked at me with her loving, beautiful, hazel eyes and said, "I'll tell you later."

After a light breakfast, we went to the family room and I could see Jenn's eyes were misting with concern. She said, "Honey I love you and never want to hurt our marriage." I agreed that I felt the same. She went on, "As you know I went to a bachelorette party last night, but I had no idea what to expect except to hear a lot of noise. To carry on a conversation several of us moms moved to a quieter part of the hall. After a while, the volume became even louder so some of us got up and went back to where we could see the small stage. We saw two very well-built young men dancing on the stage. They were naked except for a tiny patch of clothe over their you know what. 'their cocks,' I offered, Jenn nodded."

Jenn continued, "Soon the men removed their patch and danced down into the crowd stark naked. I could not believe it but some of the young women were trying to grab the dancer's penises as though they were going to put them in their mouth.

Honey as you know I have never seen a man, other than you, in the flesh, naked. What I was seeing gave me a warm tingle down here;" she pointed to her crotch. Jenn said, "Soon I noticed two of the girls were naked from the waste down and the dancers appeared to penetrate them before our eyes! My friends told me it was simulated, since they are not allowed to have actual sex during a performance. Could have fooled me! When the dancers left, I could not see the naked girls anywhere in the room. My friend said she thinks they are part of the show.

By this time, I had a headache setting in, so I excused myself and came home."

Jenn hesitated and asked, "are you mad at me?"

I said, "anything that can make my wife get extremely hot can not be bad. Come with me."

With that I led Jenn back to our bed. I lay on my back naked and Jenn soon guided my cock into her wet pussy. This time we made love with Jenn on top, in all our years married I never saw Jenn from this perspective with her lovely tits swaying to our movements. Her eyes were closed, and she soon leaned forward and gave me a kiss that quickly turned into a tongue flicking French kiss. We both reached orgasm together and soon Jenn collapsed on my chest. The soft feeling of her breasts on my chest was out of this world.

Jenn looked down at me and said, "I love you." We cuddled and talked for a few minutes before Jenn headed to the bathroom.

I stayed in the bed dealing with a wave of emotions, fear, excitement, jealousy, love, and arousal. I was later to learn this is called cuckold angst.

Ch. 02 following