All Comments on 'Who Would Have Thought? Ch. 01'

by goingstrong

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
short

I am rating it on the fact that is was very short and lacked drama or emotion. It was really dry to me. Didn't need to be in chapters just release the entire story.

textosteronetextosteroneover 3 years ago

Nice start, but a little too short. So she watched a few strippers and got horny... why does he have cuckold angst? There was no cuckolding

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Wimpy husband used as a safety net when the wives starts preferring other men, and wimpy husband will be happy to be a doormat.

Aside from that its already a limp story like most cucks little wee wee's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

They were naked “from the waste down”? GROSS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please don't continue

You made your characters dumber than rocks. Nothing sexy or interesting about that.

1 star

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Not good...

A blind person can see where this is going and how it's going to end. This sad tale is how to become a cuckold. He is going to make the worst decision in his sorry life, to allow his wife to seek a lover. Needless to say, this will bring about the end of his marriage and he will be the big loser.... The storyline was too short, with no character development, and no real background. If there is a next chapter, please keep it simple and to the point but, also, try to keep it real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Did nothing for me, barely an introduction to a story. Not quite sure where you are taking this but I doubt it is a good place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ch1 was pretty tame. I am figuring ch2 will change that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So he is willing to risk a life in purgatory for his wife,

Because he suddenly has cuckold angst?

As our society devolves into a apathetic wasteland of mentally ill

zombies, I almost laugh behind my tears, knowing that we destroyed our selves!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Oh, do you mean waist? Like the middle section of animals and humans? Or do you mean waste, like what you throw into a trashcan?

I'm sorry, all I see in this story is being hurt and crash and burn. There is no future enjoyment for the husband's life. If you've got other plans for him, change the section it belongs in, perhaps "fetish"?

kiteareskitearesover 3 years ago

A wife that talks like a 10 year old and unqualified statements from the husband like "anything that can make my wife get extremely hot can not be bad" can only mean this is going to end in disaster.

Wife's sexuality is awakened and she realises that her husband is nothing special and had given her tacit permission... but hey his sex life wasn't anything to write home about.

A few typos in there, take your time to read through it carefully that would help you.

1000 word chapters could easily be amalgamated.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

Why do all of you that dont like stories like this read every one of them only to complain, or put down the story and/or the author?

I f you dont like what you see in the tags or the first few paragraphs then move on to the next story.

You all sound like a bunch of adolescents in the school yard at recess. Grow up and move on.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Why

Why does everyone who whines about comments care so much about what other commenters say? Make your own observations and let others do the same. Just because you feel " cuckold angst", whatever the fuck that is, doesn't mean anyone else has to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect

Glad to see closet cuck 26thNC in the comments of another cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I'm 77 and been married 52 years

and I've NEVER had a fantasy about someone screwing my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
"on our that night"

I'm loving the theme of your story (!), but you CAN'T have proofread this, given the number of errors.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Jenn looked down at me and said, "I love you."

Straight up lie...but the wimpy ones would believe it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

whore and wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed your story a lot. However, please get a volunteer editor here in Literotica to help you clean up the next chapter before you post it. Your story line is just too good to be blemished with typos.

My wife was a good Catholic girl when we got married and was probably Jenn’s twin in the sex department. However, that changed when she was invited to her best friend’s divorce celebration retreat, which lasted an entire weekend.

Half the girls attending were divorcees and half were till married. The recently divorced girl had invited plenty of attractive men to the various BBQs, pool parties, and patio dancing throughout the weekend. It was held in her house, which had plenty of bedrooms.

It was a relentless sea of sensuality, unlike my wife had ever seen. At first, she resisted, but then was pulled into the current. She got kissed and felt up by dozens of guys. That was a first for her, and she discovered she loved to be groped. Plus, she ended up fucking two different guys, one on Saturday night and another on Sunday afternoon. She is now what we refer to as a hot wife.

We can’t wait for your next chapter! We basically love seeing good religious wives becoming sluts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Three stars. I didn't appreciate the first person direct addressing at the beginning of the story, but when I saw that the whole thing was less than a full page I continued reading. And I'm happy that I did.

Grammar was great, but the spelling and punctuation issues were kinda distracting. An editor would have caught that.

While reading the story I thought I was going to be subjected to yet another "religious prude in sexless marriage fucks stripper at party and becomes cuckolding hotwife" story. I was happy to see that the wife's arc did not involve her first giving up to another man, but her turn-around does seem to be a little extreme, given her character. Would like to have seen a little more sophistication in the growth of the character. Dialog is at a level commensurate with the character arc (a little amateurish; could be a bit better).

Would have awarded 3.5 if I could have, but don't feel like it's a 4. I'm looking forward to reading at least one more chapter in this series to see where it's going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It seemed kind of bland, almost robotic. No emotion and dry. The reader knew the husband was going to end up a cuckold, as it was stated by the author in the first paragraph of the story, and it didn't get any better. I hope chapter 2 picks up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous