Who Would Have Thought? Ch. 02

Story Info
The agreement.
1.1k words
3.4
24.5k
15

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those of you who haven't read chapter 1 should do so to learn how my shy, conservative wife changed over night to a woman ready to try new things in bed.

We were naively happy with our, recharged sex life for a while but, after, a couple months, we were ready for changes, accordingly, one morning I awoke to another surprise. Jenn was naked and she was fondling my rapidly hardening cock. She then did something completely out of character and took me in her mouth and proceeded to give me the first blowjob of my life. I was amazed at how skilled she seemed (I later learned she watched videos on the subject). It didn't take long before I felt I was about to cum. I screamed, "I going to cum!"

Jenn said, "give it to me baby," and she swallowed everything!

We cuddled for a while then I said to Jenn, "It's your turn."

Jenn said, "let's wait till next time," then she left for the bathroom.

Some people think oral sex is a prelude to intercourse, but after this experience, I feel it is a separate kind of sex. The lover's lips, tongue, and hands can produce sensations (and suction) a vagina cannot.

Later I asked Jenn, "where did you learn to do that?"

"From the internet of course," she said.

Jenn is not very computer savvy so one day, after she left for work, I checked the internet history and to my surprise Jenn had been not only looking at sites regarding blowjobs but she had visited sites discussing the cuckold lifestyle.

While there, I decided to lookup a site on "the perfect cunnilingus techniques" in preparation for "next time."

On a beautiful Saturday morning I awoke and saw Jennifer lying naked in our bed, she smiled, and I knew this was going to be "next time". I moved closer and we were soon kissing open mouth with tongues darting. Jenn has very prominent nipples that become quite large when she is aroused. Even during her conservative days a few months ago, she loved to have them touched and sucked. I eagerly obliged. Then I tried to reach down to her sex, but she held her legs tightly together.

I said, "Come on Jenn, open up for me." Very reluctantly she began to spread her beautiful legs. I drank in the lovely sight. Her labia majora were slightly apart and moist. I slowly extended my tongue and gently messaged her pussy lips. Soon I could sense she was lifting her body slightly to give me better access. She started to move in rhythm with my tongue, I felt her grab my head and pull me into her sex. Jenn was soon squirming towards an orgasm. She started shouting familiar words, "oh sweetheart, oh sweetheart," However, after a few minutes she pushed me away saying, "too much, too much."

I stayed in position looking at this beautiful sexy sight when out of the blue, I thought, another man could soon be looking at Jenn's lovely body as he pushed his cock deep into my wife's pussy.

In the fog of these thoughts, I heard Jen saying, "Come into me baby, put your seed deep in my body!"

My cock was so hard from these thoughts I moved up on Jenn and with one powerful thrust, was deep in her pussy. I came almost immediately. I apologized to Jenn for my quick trigger, she said, "you don't have to apologize for anything, that was the hottest orgasm I have ever had!"

After we cleaned up, we came back to bed, we cuddled and talked when I had the urge to share the thought I had about Jenn having sex with someone else. To my surprise she did not look upset but said, "Be careful, reality might be very different from fantasy."

Later that day, away from the passion of sex, Jenn asked, "Do I understand you would not mind me having sex with another man?"

I responded, "That is a very direct way of putting it but, yes under the right circumstances. Providing you came home to me and shared the details."

Jenn went on," You appreciate this would be a one-way street. You would NOT have the right to have sex with another person male or female."

I agreed. We discussed different aspects of an arrangement and agreed communication was paramount. I suggested if either one of us wanted to stop it, it ended then and there. Jenn disagreed. She pointed out we were vowed to a monogamous relationship through marriage; therefore, if I release her from that vow, she would be free to decide on her own, who she fucks, when, and where. She went on to point out she did not plan to abuse this privilege; however, she did not want me to be of the impression I would be free to direct her sex life from the sidelines if we went forward. We agreed to each think this over and have a meeting again next Saturday. I added she seem to have a good idea of what this life is all about. She just said, "It is all there on the internet. You should look it up." Which I had already done.

The following week went by quite normally we had some hot sex on Wednesday evening, and I expected more of the same Saturday morning; however, the nervous excitement of our pending conversation hijacked the mood.

After breakfast and small talk, we moved to the family room for our possibly life changing conversation. Jennifer started the conversation with this statement, "Honey I want to clarify that before the striptease party a few weeks ago, I never even thought about another man naked let alone fantasizing about having sex with him. Also, at this time, I want to be clear, I have no potential lover picked out; I assume that you have lived inside our marriage vows as well."

I said that was true for me too. We both emphasized we wanted to be open and honest with each other and to avoid anything that could destroy our marriage.

Jenn continued, "So Alan G are you prepared to release me from our marriage vows. Are you ready to witness me getting all gussied up to go out on a date with a lover, waiting for me to come home smelling of sex with another man, leaking his seed from my pussy? Remember reality is much harsher than fantasy."

Weird as it seems, I felt like we were in a kind of ceremony and I guess in a way, we were.

After a few moments to reflect on what I was about to say I said, "Yes Jennifer G you are released from our monogamous marriage vows!"

With that, we embraced and immediately rushed to bed to consummate our new relationship with the hottest sex of our life.