Who You Really Are

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't recall allowing you to have quite that much fun, pet," Lyra said, affecting disapproval. Recently, they'd been getting into some hypnosis play, and Nadia had convinced her to allow herself to be hypnotised. Lyra was almost entirely a dominant, but she didn't mind switching roles once in a while. They'd agreed Nadia would trance her, give her some fun commands, and then they'd go to a party together and see what happened. Nadia had taken it quite a bit further than she'd expected. Lyra didn't mind; it had been pretty fun, actually. Besides, she knew Nadia had probably done it deliberately, to get on her nerves a bit. She could be such a brat.

"I simply did as I thought you would want, Miss Lyra," Nadia replied. Lyra studied her carefully. Her voice and posture were both meek and submissive, but there was a strange fire in her eyes.

"Is that so? I think three whole artificial personalities seems a little excessive, don't you, pet?" Eager to assert her dominance again, Lyra pressed herself up against Nadia and slipped her fingers down the waistband of Nadia's panties. "I think someone needs to punished, to help her learn her place."

"And who might that be, Miss Lyra?" Nadia asked, with a dangerous glint in her eyes. Lyra felt herself grin. This girl. Lyra knew from experience how much she liked the harsh kiss of a flogger. She'd have to start thinking up some more creative punishments. Maybe tonight, she could make Nadia try on that chastity belt she'd just bought. She could get her pet all worked out, then lock her up and make her service her for as long as she liked. She could imagine Nadia getting ever more desperate to please her, knowing she'd only get to cum if she did a good job. Lyra shivered. The thought of it alone was enough to make her wet. She loved the look girls gave her as they submitted to her.

"You know very well it's you, pet." Lyra reached behind Nadia and pinched her ass, where she knew there were still red welts from their play session the night before. Nadia's eyes rolled as she revelled in the pain. She was such a sub, Lyra thought. "Now, follow me upstairs. Before we go home and I punish you properly, you're going to give me at least a couple of orgasms. Did you have to make 'Liz' so horny?"

"I'm afraid we're not going anywhere, Lyra," Nadia said, holding firm as Lyra moved to lead her away. "Freeze."

Just like that, Lyra lost control over her whole body. She could still speak and breathe, but that was it. She couldn't move a muscle. Great, another trigger. This wasn't over. She looked up at Nadia, who was grinning a wolf's grin.

"You know I'm really going to give it to you later, don't you?" she warned. Nadia kept grinning.

"Later? What makes you think there's going to be a 'later' for you?" That was when Lyra realised that she wasn't really Lyra, that this just one more layer of the complex hypnotic trance Nadia was putting her through. Dominant fire roared inside her. Even if she wasn't real, she wasn't the kind of girl who just let her subs walk all over her.

"Don't..."

"Look into my pendant, Lyra."

The moment Nadia said that, it became the only thing she wanted to do. The only think she could think about doing. She tried to look at something else, anything else, but she was always so incredibly aware of the mesmerising pendant hovering in her peripheral vision. She tried to close her eyes, but found that she couldn't.

"Look into my pendant," Nadia repeated. That was all it took. Lyra's will crumbled, and she stared directly at Nadia's pendant. The loops within loops drew her in, and the fire inside her dwindled away. When Nadia spoke again, Lyra was in a deep, deep trance. "Tell me who you are, pretty girl."

"I'm Lyra, a dominant girl." She spoke the words through gritted teeth, the last traces of her dominant personality just barely holding on. But it was no use. "You're my sub. I love making girls submit to me. I came to this party to play with you."

"Good girl," Nadia purred. A rush of incredible, knee-weakening, orgasmic pleasure rushed through Lyra's body. Another trigger. She was trying to resist, but this wasn't making it any easier. "Remember who you really are."

For the fourth time that night, the world changed. The girl who stood in front of Nadia gave up trying to figure anything out. She was at the mercy of Nadia's hypnosis. That was a fact, something she couldn't change, like the sky being blue. If she even wanted to change it. The way the world blurred and phased around her didn't bother her so much anymore. She stared right at Nadia's pendant, using it to centre herself. And eventually, Lilly woke up.

As soon as Lily remembered who and where she was, she fell to her knees. She didn't care who was watching. She needed to submit before her mistress. That was what she'd been trained to do, for hour upon amazing, pleasure-filled hour. She was a slave to Mistress Nadia, and she didn't care who knew it. She knelt, taking the posture of a well-trained submissive, and waited to be given an order.

"You're back, my pretty girl." Lily shivered at being addressed that way. She loved it. She loved being reminded how much Mistress Nadia cherished her. "What did you think about you're little trip?"

Lily blushed as she remembered how Mistress Nadia had hypnotised her, and how she had experienced the night through four different personas. She had done such outrageous things! She couldn't believe she'd danced so flirtatiously with all those guys. She belonged to Mistress Nadia, and her alone. And she especially couldn't believe how she'd spoken to her mistress as Lyra.

"I apologise for my impertinence, Mistress Nadia," she begged. "Please forgive me."

Nadia laughed. "Of course, that's what you think of first. I've truly trained you well, haven't I?"

"Yes, Mistress Nadia. Thank you." Lily felt a warm glow of pride. She and her mistress had been together for a long time now. For most of her life, Lily had felt out of place and uncertain. Everything had changed once she met Nadia. Nadia had given her stability and purpose. Through submitting to her, she had been able to find a safe, comfortable place in which she could fix herself and her life. Now, they were in a twenty-four seven, mistress-slave relationship, and nothing could make Lily any happier. Serving at her mistress's feet made her feel so good and so fulfilled.

"In fact, pretty girl, I dare say you deserve a reward." Lily's heart leapt.

"Thank you- ah!" Nadia snapped her fingers, and Lily suddenly became aware of something deep inside of her, vibrating. With a gasp, she realised both her holes were filled with large dildos, and the one in her pussy was vibrating fiercely. How hadn't she noticed it before? Another one of Nadia's hypnotic tricks, no doubt. That thought made Lily's body throb even harder. She loved it when Nadia messed with her head. The idea that she was nothing more than a plaything for Mistress Nadia to shape and manipulate was so incredibly erotic.

Nadia looked down at her, smiling at the way her submissive was quaking under the assault of her sex toys. Lily felt her mistress's piercing gaze, and adored it. The way Nadia looked at her held the promise of a night of incredible sex. Lily couldn't wait until they were in private, and she could truly service her.

"Tell me who you are, pretty girl," Nadia ordered. Lily smiled. This was a familiar ritual, one they'd established long ago. It was a way for her to show her submission.

"I'm Lily," Lily intoned. "I'm your pretty girl. I want to be your slave. I want nothing more than to serve you."

"Excellent," Nadia said, drawing out the word deliciously. "Now cum for me."

Lily's back arched as a thunderous orgasm tore through her. She slumped against the floor, her legs giving way beneath her, and her breath came in ragged, uneven gasps. She was seeing stars. It was almost a whole minute before she could sit up straight again, and even then repeated aftershocks robbed her of her ability to properly think or speak.

"Thank you, Mistress Nadia," Lily eventually managed.

"No problem, my pretty girl," Nadia replied. "But perhaps you'd like an even greater reward. Perhaps you'd like to discover who you really are."

"This isn't the end?" Lily whispered. She'd felt so sure this was who she really was. All her memories were so vivid, so real. What more could there be? How much deeper could she go?

"That's up to you," Nadia explained. "It's your choice this time."

"Yes," Lily whimpered. There was never any real doubt about what she'd choose. "Show me. Please."

"Good girl. Sleep." Lily went into trance. Nadia didn't need to use the pendant anymore. Not that she ever had, not really. "Now, for one last time, remember who you really are."

The world changed, but not like before. There was no confusion, no blurriness. Instead, there was absolute nothingness. As Lily happily vanished, she was surrounded by the void, the void that she had glimpsed in the heart of the pendant. Everything else simply ceased to exist. Lisa, Lydia, Liz, Lyra and Lilly all melded together and then faded away. She wasn't at the party anymore. There was no-one else around. No-one besides Mistress.

"I'm back, Mistress," said the Pretty Girl.

"I can see that." Mistress's voice emanated from everywhere, filling up the Pretty Girl and obliterating her thoughts. Mistress's voice made her feel complete and whole. "What did you think about your little trip?"

"I'm glad I could obey you, Mistress," the Pretty Girl said. She was always glad she could obey her Mistress, and she never had any thoughts of her own. The only thoughts she had were the ones Mistress gave her.

"I know, Pretty Girl." Pretty Girl was the only name she had. It was the name Mistress had given her, and it was the only name she ever needed. "Time to serve me, Pretty Girl."

Mistress lifted up her skirt, and the Pretty Girl bent forward to lap gently and skillfully at her pussy. Her Mistress's pleasure was her pleasure; every one of Mistress's moans caused her to cum explosively, but they didn't distract from her service. She was far too brainwashed for that. And when her Mistress came, there was only pleasure, and pleasure, and then pure white forever.

12