Whole New Slave Game Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Lottery Corporation in not putting up the money, and if I were worth $120 million as a sex slave, I have no idea what you would be worth. You are much, shall we say, more sexually at-tractive than me and perhaps younger."

"Actually, you are a year younger than me and an extremely attractive woman."

"Thank you, Laurel, your appearance is remarkable whatever your age and I can tell that you are also an extremely good lawyer. As you well know, lawyers must keep client confidences about past crimes but they are not to conceal ongoing crimes. So, let me just say that in the past about $95 million was taken from the Clark Pharmaceutical Company pension fund. I will say also that I had nothing to do with that other than to marry my idiot husband 15 years ago. Phil cannot return the money because he has blown it on bad investments and in a variety of other ways. Just why that other entity is so eager to get me out of the country on a long-term basis, it would be best that I not tell you."

I suspected immediately that a competitor wanted to kill Clark Pharmaceuticals but agreed with Helen Clark that it would be best I not pursue the topic.

"Ok," I said, "I think I understand well enough. You are taking a big risk of becoming a sex slave for life in order to save the pension fund and perhaps your idiot husband."

"That's about right except to add that it is not much of a risk. I am so tired of this life. I don't want to deal with the corporation, or the FBI, or the shareholders or the courts. I am sure that being a sex slave to the Bolrian Lottery Corporation has its downsides but it cannot be worse for me than being a slave to the Clark Pharmaceuticals Corporation."

"I will trust Walker that you can take the pain, but can you take the humiliation. I constantly receive insults because of the joy some men take in the degradation of a supposedly powerful woman, one who did not know her place. I would expect that you would be subject to all that at least as badly as I have been. They did not really show that in the movie. The movie should have included highlights of the party held a few days before in which I was insulted, pinched and prodded by a dozen men at a cocktail party and used as a food tray."

"I can't tell you the levels of humiliation that I have already suffered as everyone attacks the supposedly megalomaniac shrew Helen Clark while applauding her philandering husband. In earlier times, I would have gone to a convent to spend the rest of my days praying for my soul. I am not so religious and being a sex slave seems like a lot more fun than being a nun.

"As to your movie, the stripping, the ginger root and the wheelbarrow part were designed to humiliate, but you should not feel humiliated by that. No one can really be humiliated by some-thing that was done to them or that they were forced to do? The humiliating part for me is that I am agreeing of my own free will to participate in this squalid game to close to my life's work and retire forever. What is done to my body afterwards does not reflect on my character or worth.

"Also, I really enjoyed the last ten minutes of the movie."

"What do you mean?" I responded. "My ass on ice in a wheelbarrow being rolled out to the medical center did not seem so great and thankfully did not go on for ten minutes."

"Have you seen the movie?" Helen said. "The last ten minutes are of you having extremely romantic sex with an incredibly handsome man about your age. And you ended on top until you collapsed onto his chest in ecstasy."

I was stunned. I did not realize that my time with Bolzemkin was filmed. After a pause I said, "Oh, that explains a lot. Somebody decided to film my lovemaking with the crown stud of Bolry and clip it on to the footage of me being abused, humiliated and gang-banged. The lovemaking happened two days after the rest of the movie was filmed. I did not know that lovemaking was filmed at all. I wonder if Bolzemkin did? Anyway, somebody decided to give you and the other potential participants something to counter what was in the main part of the movie."

"I enjoyed the whole movie but I did think the last part was encouraging in suggesting that sex slaves might receive a range of different sexual experiences. That last part did happen?"

"Yes, most definitely," I said, "the Bolrian Lottery Corporation is a lover that provides a very wide range of experiences. I can go further and say that the BLC management wants slaves to be as happy as possible insofar as that it is consistent with maximizing the BLC's profits. Cultural Minister Svetlana Tolski has said repeatedly that slaves who are depressed or insecure cannot provide the level of services that the BLC needs to provide to justify the rates it charges. I will also say that more than half of the customers are fun and sweet and want us to have fun and that most of the rest of them are not too bad.

"Unless you have questions," I said, "I guess we are done for the day."

"I do have a few questions." Helen said. "Did you actually have two children while a sex slave?

"No, I have carried four pregnancies while a sex slave. One of them was for a man I hate who took the baby with him. As to another, the father was a member of a strange religious cult but I don't know the specific man who was the father. That child was put up for adoption some-where. After that, I was allowed to have and raise two children with my husband. I am told that there are also numerous children running around that were created by fertilizing eggs that were taken from me and planting them in surrogate mothers, but I am not privy to any of the details of those operations. Since you are very smart and very attractive, I would expect you to become a donor of many eggs if you become a slave. It doesn't hurt. The thing that really hurts is if someone maliciously has you carry a baby to term and then takes it away from you. That hurt me a lot. I don't want to discuss it anymore."

"Oh my," Helen said, "hopefully, no one hates me that much."

GORSUCHIN

Naturally, with hundreds of women (and some men) serving customers at two resorts and some other locations, scheduling appointments is not an easy matter for the Bolrian Lottery Corporation.

Generally, assignments come to me by text or email from the Slave Scheduling Office. I have met some of the people in the scheduling office and they seem like normal people who bear the slaves no ill will.

They have a matrix that helps them make assignments. Most of the customers request a particular woman and have to wait until she is available in the particular resort or other location they want her. Because the BLC does not want to "damage the property," as they put it so kindly, customers known to be particularly physically or mentally demanding are spaced out so that a woman does not have to take too many of these in a row and has time to recover. This is particularly an issue with us BDSM slaves who would be burned out quickly if we had to entertain one extreme sadist pushing the limits of what the BLC will allow after another.

When I saw, however, that Gorsuchin was on the schedule for Friday July 8, I knew that Vadimovich or Svetlana or someone else had used their power to override the normal assignment process. Gorsuchin is on the BLC Board and on Lermanov's list of men to be investigated.

Gorsuchin came to my condo, which he'd visited weeks ago at the event organized by the Club brothers. I did not see much of him then. This visit he strongly reminded me of Lermanov for the first minutes. Like Lermanov, tall and distinguished in appearance, Gorsuchin in greeting and accepting a glass of water displayed very much the same sort of pretend gentility, faux nobility and careful sobriety as is generally displayed by Lermanov. Even during that short period, though, I had no doubt that the outward display covered the same sort of Machiavellian character and ruthlessness as that of Lermanov.

Gorsuchin deviated from Lermanov's act as soon as his finished his glass of water. "Take all of your clothing off and lie down here on the kitchen floor," he said pointing to the area between the sink and a center food preparation stand.

"I do have several bedrooms and an exercise room in which we could do what you please," I responded.

"I make love to my wife in our bed on those few occasions a year in which we make love. When I go to a prostitute, I get what I pay for. With other Bolrian sex slaves, I respect them for what they are. With a sex slave purporting to be a respectable professional woman and scheming with numerous political factions and corporations, I will have sex on the kitchen floor. Now strip and lie down. If you are worried about the hardness or the cold you can throw these under where your ass will be," he said pointing to where some dish towels were hung.

Oh, so the covert operator thinks I'm not honest enough to take like a normal prostitute?

I did as I always must. Soon I was being rutted on my kitchen floor with nothing under me but cold tiles and a few dish towels. If there were any doubt of my nymphomania or whatever my condition should be called, I immediately began to get excited by this brutal and insulting inter-course and wrapped my legs around his still clothed upper torso. This allowed deeper penetration and kept my legs off the cold floor. We both came in an act of coitus that could not have lasted more than 5 minutes. He'd not worn a condom (Board members don't have too do so even outside Bolry because they are so frequently checked for STDs) and had me lay back on the floor for another few minutes to admire his offering of genetic material flow from between my legs.

After he finally let me get up and clean up, he had me stand at attention in the kitchen stark naked and said, "I have several things to tell you. You must listen very carefully."

"First, you are not actually even a proper sex slave. As we know, you are also an agent of the Bolrian government and perhaps a spy or double-agent. In this regard, allow me to make clear to you that there are many who will make representations regarding the policies or plans of the Russian Federation. The mere fact that a person making such a representation is Russian does not mean that he speaks for the Russian Federation. In Bolry, I alone speak for the Russian Federation.

"Second, I have done research into your status at the BLC because you are a very interesting case, the most interesting slave of all because of your insinuation into the Bolrian government. Also, through your operations you have secured certain privileges and you are being protected in part by your current husband, Mr. Frederick Mann. One might almost say that you are co-owned by Mann and the BLC, although Mann has only very limited rights. I would remind you, however, husbands have been persuaded to betray wives, indeed you are helping four men lead their wives into slavery in Bolry now."

"Fred is not going to do that. It is true that I could be yanked back to Bolry permanently but I don't think the BLC will do that," I replied.

"Are you so sure of either of those statements? What if the management of the BLC changes and you have not been cooperative with the new management? Now make me a cup of coffee. After I am finished with the coffee, I should be ready to screw you again. After my bodyguard has had an opportunity to screw you up the ass, I can be on my way."

I was so unsettled by what Gorsuchin said that I had to put it out of my mind by concentrating on the sex that followed. That sex, while brief and insulting, was satisfying while it occurred.

12