Whole New Slave Game Ch. 09

Story Info
Historic and current plots, assignations and copulations.
9k words
4.53
8.6k
5
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks again to Shygirlwhore for edits.

Also, reading the Concluding Nonconsensual Postscript is necessary to understand this chapter fully.

*****

Chapter 9 – Historic and Current Plots, Assignations and Copulations

Now Friday July 22. Tomorrow is the Whole New Game, but a lot has happened since I was last able to write.

DVORZHINSKI

I woke up last Sunday wondering what all had happened with me being taken out of the BLC building by Fortmanov and his men. Certainly, if someone else had reserved me for last Saturday night, it would have been noticed that I'd been removed from the library without being checked out properly. No one ever said anything though. I must conclude that Fortmanov had reserved me and smuggled me out, perhaps to be able to talk outside the Lottery Corporation building. Still, it seemed weird.

During the day on Sunday, I got my exercise, read and wrote up what had happened since I got back to Bolry Thursday. My appointment for Sunday night was clear. I was going to be picked up at the entrance to the hotel by a driver to be taken to the feared chief of the Bolrian Security Police, Felix Dvorzhinski. There was not any question about where I was going to amuse him. It would be at the top of the huge radio tower.

I knew Dvorzhinski was once a classmate of Svetlana's in the Bolrian equivalent of high school. I knew that the more experienced Daria and Gorski had been passed over for promotion to head of the BSP when Lagunev retired. The explanation I had heard was that Gorski was too honest and Daria was "too focused on pussy." Another rumor was that Daria did not really want the top job because it involved too much work, and that Daria, secure in his place because he had helped Pyotr Tolski and Lermanov grab power in the 90s, would rather focus on simple pleasures. Seemed like a long way of saying, "too focused on pussy."

Like all the Bolrian sharks, Dvorzhinski kept his teeth well hidden. He showed me around the lovely new apartment that had been built above the observation deck in the radio tower that looms high over the capital. "No need to have sex with women hanging over the railing now," he joked, "but we can still do it that way if you prefer." He offered me a glass of wine. I accepted but pointed out that sex slaves were not allowed to have much wine or any other intoxicating substance.

Dvorzhinski chatted amicably about my past visits to the BSP headquarters and complemented me on my beauty and performance. I remembered the long bondage sessions and gangbangs I'd experienced at the hands of the Security Police but I could not pretend to remember Dvorzhinski from among the crowd that went at me and were in me at those times. I said that I found those occasions very memorable, which was certainly true. It took me two days in 2009 to recover fully from the first trip to the BSP headquarters to be the object of the BSP agents' lust and their use of painful devices.

This evening my clothing was not ripped from my body. It was removed almost romantically piece by piece. Dvorzhinski expressed his appreciation of each part of my body as it was revealed with extensive foreplay. He gently worked his penis into the portion of me most designed to receive him before we made love in a very normal and pleasurable manner. Other than the fact that Dvorzhinski was more romantic than the average customer, the only oddity about this lovemaking was in my mind. I could not entirely block out the knowledge that Dvorzhinski is head of an agency that has committed numerous murders around the world and that investigates and liquidates opposition to the Bolrian Regime within Bolry.

It had a strangely arousing effect on me that Dvorzhinski was among the men whose loyalty Lermanov wanted me to somehow gauge without actively seeking to determine anything.

Lounging about on the bed together after our first act of coitus, he re-excited me, running his fingers greatly over the little bumps on my nipples and, tracing his littlest finger around the pleasure button within my folds. When he offered me another glass of wine, I said that I really couldn't. I joked that, "The only intoxicant Svetlana allows me is sex."

"Do you do everything Svetlana asks and not do anything that she does not want you to do?"

"Yes, I am a sex slave. She's required me to do many things I hated, but nothing outside what I am required to do in my role. I have volunteered to help her in other ways."

"Are you really so terribly loyal to that hard, manipulating woman?"

"I do what I am obligated to do and I don't think I would describe Svetlana quite that way. If she is hard, I have heard that she has had some difficult experiences that have affected her," I replied.

"Yes, you are very loyal?"

"I am loyal to myself, to my husband in some ways, my children, to keeping my promises the best I can and to helping humanity, in that order," I said, adding , "Now loyalty to myself causes me to ask that you put that erect penis into me again."

We did not speak for some time.

Resting again, Dvorzhinski again offered me a glass of wine. I calculated. Two glasses of wine is not very much alcohol. I used to have a half dozen or more when cruising bars in Manhattan a decade ago. This night I was drinking very slowly. We are allowed two glasses under rare circumstances to please a customer. I was feeling warm but I did not think a second glass would make me drunk even though I was way out of practice at drinking. Just maybe I could use the fact that I would be expected to be a bit loose with my tongue, a poor sex slave who could not hold liquor anymore.

"Yes," I said, "but you will really have to forgive me if I forget myself. It has been years since I had so much alcohol. I am sure that I am an incredibly cheap drunk." Dvorzhinski was probably on his fourth glass but he is a Russian drinker. He had barely started.

I nibbled on the crackers and caviar he'd set out earlier and rolled my tongue on his nipples. I said, like I was musing the thought in my head, "You would not want me to do anything that Svetlana would not allow would you?"

At this Dvorzhinski said, "Svetlana should be the slave. She would get the level of sex she craves. Because she corrupts women, she should be the lowest of slaves herself. The Lottery is designed to lead women who don't know what they want into committing themselves to sex slavery as a life. The BLC's recruiting method is like searching the world for people who have latent suicidal tendencies and offering them a lot of money to play Russian roulette. Is it surprising that the small minority of women who have been carefully identified as attracted to a sexually submissive lifestyle agree to play a game in which they can engage their fantasy while telling themselves that they will probably be able to walk away? Dimitry Tolski came up with the idea but Svetlana has perfected it, because she is so warped herself. Don't you feel you are a victim?"

"Not tonight, and your Russian roulette analogy goes too far because with the Lottery, the loser does not die but gets to do things that she has always wanted to do in a safe atmosphere. For many slaves, she has lost nothing that she wanted to keep," I said, working now on the top of his penis with my swirling tongue. I used the wine mainly to clear my palette. It took a bit longer to get him hard for the third time but it was worth it. He drove into me until I'd had several orgasms before he came again.

I knew there would be more time for small talk. "Do you really think Svetlana is so bad. Isn't she beautiful?"

"Yes, she is beautiful, she has always been very beautiful, that is much of the problem."

"Well, always is a long time, how long have you known her and the other members of her family?" I asked trying to sound drunker and stupider than I was.

Dvorzhinski said he knew Svetlana and her second oldest brother Dimitry from grade school. He just barely knew Dimitry because Dimitry was much older than he and Svetlana.

I suggested that she is said to have been an innocent child until late in life. "That is nonsense," Dvorzhinski said, "Svetlana was sexually mature and passionate at an early age and extremely driven and ambitious, perhaps more so even than her brothers. It sounds like you heard Irina's trance story?"

I had never heard of the story I recounted in "Concluding Non-consensual Postscript" called that. I told Dvorzhinski, "I heard a story from Irina about the past life of Svetlana and Irina. Irina was somewhat distressed in the telling and it was very unclear how much of it Irina wanted us to take as fact and how much of it as legend. I guess you could say that she went into a sort of trance. Has she told this story a lot? Do you think it is all a fraud?"

"Oh no," Dvorzhinski replied, "her pain is not feigned and she really does not like to talk about what happened in her life before the last five years. I think she was genuinely traumatized by certain things that happened and Irina only talks about these things to close friends. I am not one of those. Nonetheless, certain elements of what Irina has said have gotten out in various ways. Let's say that what she has said is sort of the official version of history according to Irina and indirectly, Svetlana. It is my impression that 90% of what I have heard Irina has said to her friends is probably true. But some of it is fairy tale."

"What do you mean?"

"Irina's presentation makes it seem like she, Svetlana and even the assassin, Sofia Protoskaya, were some sort of innocents before they were assaulted by Orsinov and Dimitry and men associated with them. Even if I did not know all three of them before they were raped, does anyone believe that raping a woman will cause an innocent or halfway normal woman to develop a voracious sexual appetite?"

"You are wrong about that. Some women react to rape with what you might call promiscuity although the experts don't agree on why. But you say you knew them before?" I replied.

"I am not going to argue with you on the effects of rape. I know, though, that Svetlana was the queen of the class for her scholarships, ability with languages, ambition, musicianship and also for her ability to break hearts of some classmates while going to bed with many others. I was not totally rejected and can confirm that before she went to college, she knew fully how to take pleasure with a man. My sexual experience at 18 was not negligible but it was far below her level. Also, the rumors that she slept with many older men in authority while young are too prevalent to be without substance. The idea that she was back from college to take care of her sick mother is not believable either. I don't know what she was doing here but being a dutiful daughter was not it.

"Irina, I have heard admits that she was the darling of the Bolrian Security Police before she fell out with her father. That is not something one achieves through modesty and chastity, especially when Dimitry was head of the BSP. I don't know about that for sure, though, as I did not enter the BSP until Lagunev and Daria took over, numerous other agents having suffered from fatal accidents shortly after Orsinov's heart attack."

"In the version I heard of what you call Irina's trance story," I said, "she had sex with members of the BSP before she fell out of grace with Orsinov.

"That is honest of her," Dvorzhinski said, "but the story that she was totally abandoned by her mother and older sister is denied by her mother and sister who will not speak to her because of what they call a gross slander. Also, I've heard that Irina downplays the extent of the vengefulness of Svetlana, Sofia and herself after Orsinov's heart attack and Dimitry's accident. They were the most rabid of those taking revenge when they got a chance. The body count was high. Actually, in Bolrian coffee shops and bars, Svetlana, Sofia and Irina are often called "the Three Furies," and not without reason.

"To be fair, though, I think all three of the Furies would like very much to stop doing much of what they are doing. Irina has gotten out to some extent already although she took a very painful road to get partially out of Bolry. Still, all three continue to ride a tiger from which there is no easy way to dismount. I know full well that one cannot just retire after committing what many consider to be terrible crimes even if you believe you were justified. Look at Pinochet or Erich Mielke."

"Svetlana, Sofia and Irina have not done a fraction of what Pinochet did," I had to look up Mielke later. "Also, you don't deny the kidnapping, gang rapes, murders of friends and torture of Svetlana and Irina done by Orsinov, Dimitry and former members of the Bolrian Security Police," I said.

"No, I think that is all true and I can understand why they felt a need for revenge. As I said, 90% of the Trance story is true. That Irina gunned down Orsinov is quite well proven. Daria kept the Lugar and it has Irina's fingerprints all over it. That Irina greeted Pyotr, Dimitry and Daria in the nude after killing Orsinov is also true. Dimitry said frequently afterward that he should not have let her beauty affect him. Daria still tells the story after a few vodkas and Pyotr smiles knowingly when reminded of the incident. Also, much of what Irina has said about Sofia's past is true but it is harder to confirm that because Sofia does not talk of what she has done, not even to Svetlana."

"Irina has told very little about Sofia's past, mainly about how she met with Irina after Irina fell out with her father," I said.

"Irina only cares about Sofia as Sofia bears on Irina. It wasn't by accident that Irina married a nobleman. Irina believes she is noble and above Sofia. Sofia was not the daughter of a chief of state. Her father was a professor of economics.

"If you've heard that Sofia was led astray when she was young by an idealistic man with whom she had naively fallen in love, you were misled. Sofia took it into her head to kill Orsinov herself. She was de facto the leader of the gang that tried to kill him but only succeeded in killing a few BSP agents and some innocent bystanders. No one knows for sure how Sofia survived when everyone else in the cell was killed. That Dimitry, Daria and others were easily distracted by the opportunity to have a pretty girl is definitely part of it, but not all of it. If Sofia is followed by ghosts, it is hardly surprising.

"The story that Sofia just happened to be in a village that was napalmed because rebels were gathering there is ridiculous as is the story that this poor seduced innocent somehow wandered to Croatia where she mysteriously became a notorious fighter in the Yugoslavian Civil War. We have learned from her few surviving relatives that Sofia had a great interest in firearms and explosives since about the age of 3. That's early even for a Bolrian," He added, "would you like another glass of wine?"

"No, really no," I said, "maybe we thood shower in some nice warm wah wah and take a wittle nappy," I said acting like the second glass of wine had reduced me to a three-year old.

"If I told you that Svetlana has no loyalty to you and that she intends to ruin your life and allow people to kill you, what would you say?" Dvorzhiski asked.

"I would refuse to believe you," I replied forgetting to act drunk.

"If I told you that Crystal, who has been in Bolry much more than you, has seen that the Tolskis, Lermanov and the rest of the old guard need to go, would that change your mind?"

"It would upset me but I would not believe that until I heard that from Crystal's mouth. Pyotr, Svetlana, Lermanov and the others are terrible people perhaps but the people I have met here that oppose the Tolskis have all been worse. Maybe I suffer from Stockholm syndrome but I sympathize with the fact that it is hard to be kind when living in a moral snake pit. If now you want to kill me for thinking that I must stay loyal to terrible people responsible for making me what I am, just toss me over the side of the tower. I thought I loved life, but I just can't live in a world in which I can't trust anyone. I have to have faith in something even if it is in the loyalty of murderers."

I started crying. The tears were honest. I don't know if the drama or the wine got to me. Probably both.

"We should take a shower and a nap," Dvorzhinski said. He rubbed my back in the shower and dried me off like a child.

We slept until morning. I was happy to note when I woke up that I was not dead at the foot of the tower. I started to play with him. Soon he was in me again. We humped like animals reinvigorated by the hours of sleep.

He made breakfast and drove me back to the Bolrian Lottery Corporation headquarters. He had flowers sent to my room a few hours later.

I did not know what to think.

PIRKO DUPOV IN THE FLESH

Monday, July 18, I worked downtown in the Justice Department. I was treated respectfully, maybe a bit too respectfully. People were scared of me.

I can't really blame them. They knew I was there to audit their work. Those who knew that they had not performed well were under considerable stress. Those who committed acts of dishonesty, if caught, could be very severely punished.

I feel horrible about this role of course. It is bad enough going through emails or other documents in New York for clients other than Bolry knowing that I would be expected to report problems. The worst-case scenario there was that someone might be fired or perhaps indicted if they committed a serious crime. Here, the worst-case scenario might be execution by the Security Police in a manner more unpleasant than anything than would ever be allowed by Western authorities.

I realize that I did not have to work as a lawyer for the Republic of Bolry after I became a sex slave. What sex slaves must do is restricted to things to do with sex, which is spelled out quite carefully for participants. Pregnancy has to do with sex although some people are so disconnected from the biological facts of life that they lose sight of that. Drafting and auditing public contracts and other acts of state are not sex. I got into that as a volunteer.

Some would say I am a horrible person for cooperating with the Bolrian state in order to continue my career and win some privileges that other sex slaves do not receive. But I also did it to make life in Bolry less oppressive. I struggle in reviewing work done by Bolrians to find ways to construe every piece of gross incompetence - and let me tell you, I find a lot - as just a difference of professional opinion. When I find conduct that looks like it is fraudulent, I sometimes even hide it and tell the person responsible to correct the problem or face the consequences.

I cannot tell you why people try to cheat the Bolrian government given the severe penalties. But it is not a rare phenomenon that people commit crimes even when there are very severe penalties for doing so. There were a lot of crimes in Europe when the punishment for most crimes was a slow and painful death. I do not know if people have a death wish or just think they won't get caught.

Undoubtedly, the persons acting most polite and panicked around me are Anfisa and Studlovity. I was pretty sure I knew why. They are smart and attractive people but I do not know how I can save them if what I think is true.

At about 4:30 Monday afternoon, I got a message from the Lottery Corporation Assignment office stating that I was to be ready for sex work that night at 6:00 after work. I was to meet a gentleman at a certain bar downtown. All it said was that he was would be wearing a gray suit (no help), had a prominent birthmark on his bald head and had a thin moustache. I was to begin the discussion with him by saying in English, "Nice day if it doesn't rain."