Whole New Slave Game Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, give me a break, I thought, but I had no choice but to follow instructions. Fortunately, the bar was empty so it did not matter that the man in a gray suit was wearing a hat. After I went through the silly ritual, the man took me by the arm and led me out of the bar to a car waiting on the curb. Once the door was closed and we were on our way, he said in English, "Hello, I am Pirko Dupov," and told his driver in Russian, to "drive towards the mountains until I tell you otherwise."

I did not know whether to be frightened or amused. Dupov spoke little but when he spoke he sounded like Peter Lorre only with a Serbian accent. I decided that fright was the more appropriate action after I saw his huge eyes looking at me like an owl about to pounce on a mouse. He said he was an agent of the Bolrian Security Police and looked forward to using all of the BSP's methods on me if I did not fully cooperate with the BSP's wishes. He added that it had been very foolish of my firm to refuse to obey the wishes of the BSP when they were made clear in New York.

About 20 kilometers outside the capital, Dupov directed the driver to take a side street and then another side street that finally led up to a large house. I was led out of the car, passed a black donkey tied to a tree in the front yard, and into the house. To my surprise, the busty Ms. Babanin who was participating in the Shades of Pain lotteries, was sitting in the living room wearing only a T-shirt and a bikini bottom. A rather unkempt old man sat at a desk and typed on a computer. There was a picture of Ivan IV and Nicholas II on the wall and an icon in the corner. They both looked up as Dupov led me into the room.

Babanin said in Russian, "So the Bolrian Security Police were able to grab one of the Tolski's cash cows, even the sneakiest of them. Congratulations. Is she willing to cooperate?"

"Dvorzhinski said he thought we could persuade her once she realizes that the Tolski's are doomed. She is not quite there yet but it does not really matter." Dupov answered.

Babanin concluded, "For pro-Westerners there are only three roads; prison, the grave and emigration. For a scheming Western whore like that one, there are only two choices, slavery and the grave. She must be forced to choose between the two and not continue to get to play the combined roles of whore, innocent slave and minister to the Tsar or Tsarina."

I was unsure if they realized I understood them or not. I decided to keep my mouth shut in any case. Dupov turned to me and said in English as though I did not speak Russian, "You know if the Security Police and the Army are against the government, there is no way for it to maintain power? If the true patriots like Mr. Babanin and the Zekezh leaders are also against the government, there will be nowhere for Lermanov and the Tolskis to run." I did not think that called for a response but responded with "so you say" just to prove that I could understand things said in English.

I was curious about Babanin's wife taking part in the Lottery if he was not trying to divorce her. Particularly, if he had the old time religious and moral views, it made no sense. It was not my part as a sex slave to ask personal questions but I did look at her carefully. She was a very attractive woman if a bit on the full-figured side. Dupov must have read my mind and said to Babanin in Russian, "I think the whore is wondering why your wife is participating in the Lottery. I am curious too."

Bababin spoke in Russian and Dupov said to me in English, "She wants to do it. She thinks it's exciting. We can use the money. Members of Parliament are paid little. If she loses, she does not want to have to have sex with those who are not of our race but there is now only a small chance of her losing and a big chance that we can re-make the Lottery so that only the Western whores have to sleep with gorillas, swine and asses."

I thought to myself that she might well want to lose to get away from this asshole and might even want to have sex with some people her husband thinks are sub-human. But I continued to play dumb although there is no way that Dupov could think me so dumb generally.

Dupov invited Babanin to have sex with me. His wife looked like the offer did not concern her in the least. Babanin answered, "No, I have her booked for later, you take her away now and I will write?"

I was bundled back into the car wondering what the point of that visit was. I guessed that the point was on the surface, Dupov wanted to show that he could take me anywhere despite the normal Lottery Corporation security rules and that the Bolrian Security Police could step on Svetlana's people.

If that was the mission, he was now free to carry me off. He did seem like he'd performed his task for the night and got quite giddy. I thought we'd go back to the Capital but Dupov told his driver to go further up the mountains. He started addressing me in Russian, which ended one minor mystery as to Dupov.

Dupov said, "Your firm may think that I am not really an agent of the BSP, but I most certainly am. You had better realize that I speak for the Security Police when I speak to you."

There was some sort of Russian rock music going in the vehicle. He asked me if I liked rock music like Valery Kipelov? I had to admit I knew more about classical music and had not heard of Kipelov. "Well, surely you like classic Western rock?" he said, to which I said, "I like some of it."

"Well, everyone loves the Beatles don't they."

"Not everyone," I replied, "but sure, they were great."

"The White Album is their best album, isn't it?"

"Some people think so," I answered.

"You know my favorite Beatles song."

I was afraid I knew but said, "While My Guitar Gently Weeps."

"No but close, my favorite Beatles song is 'Why don't We do it in the Road'"

That was what I'd been afraid was coming but pretended not to see his mischievous smile.

It wasn't too bad. The pavement was pretty smooth and he let me spread my clothing around carefully. We were so far up in the hills and it was so late that I never had to worry about getting run over. It was even at that time of night that the bugs are not too bad. He was slow and steady. I was able to adjust and soon that lovely warmth in my pelvis was followed by contractions and waves of pleasure. He grunted slightly as he ejaculated into me.

Dupov, whoever he is working for, is not a complete jerk. Still, if I am to have sex with agents of the Bolrian Security Police, I prefer Daria, Gorski and Dvorzhinski. They generally use beds.

THREATS

It has become routine. Get up at 7:00 for an hour of reading while on exercise machines followed by a disgustingly healthy and meager breakfast. Go downtown, in a car waiting for me, for a full day of work at the Justice Ministry or the Department of Commerce. After I got caught having eaten something fun for lunch (a lowly doner kebab), the BLC started having a driver deliver a lunch with the precisely correct number of calories without any salt, sugar, fat or anything else that could lend the meal the least bit of joy. As a sex slave, I could have opted out of the legal work but cannot opt into a cheeseburger.

Yes, I know, I am whining.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016, I got a little break from the ordinary. Kurbetski said last Thursday that I should attend the cabinet meeting Tuesday.

I need to make a small digression here on the Bolrian cabinet.

Pyotr Tolski is a bit unusual among modern leaders in that he takes the cabinet and cabinet meetings seriously. He tries to have it meet at least every other Tuesday.

The cabinet consists of Lermanov (Foreign Affairs), Dantorev (Commerce, that is oil, gas and pipelines), Varamanzov (Ministry of Justice, except Varamanzov always sends his deputy, Anfisa Romanova), Dvorzhinski, (Security Police), Svetlana (Cultural Ministry, really meaning the BLC and some normal tourism) and Alex Menshikov (Army, which in Bolrey includes the air force. There is no navy). These people all represent parts of the government that either bring in money or work to maintain the government by keeping out foreign invaders or squelching internal unrest. Other branches of government exist in Bolry that purport to provide health, education, transportation, welfare and environmental protection, but none of these branches are of enough importance for their leaders to be included in the Bolrian cabinet.

As chief of staff for the Great Leader, Kurbetski, attends cabinet meetings along with Pyotr Tolski.

Crystal, Irina and I, as well as others, have been frequently called on to attend cabinet meetings as they pertain to particular topics.

Perhaps because of my introduction to the guards by Kurbetski the previous Thursday, I had no trouble getting through security to attend the cabinet meeting Tuesday. The picture of Peter the Great with canon and sword now brought a new set of memories to mind.

It was a longer meeting than usual because it had been a bad week in Bolry. The Security Police had arrested the daughter of a woman who was in Bolry as part of a UNESCO delegation that Svetlana was attempting to persuade to establish a Scythian heritage site in Bolry. It seems the daughter mouthed off in a bar downtown to the effect that Bolry was a Stalinist dictatorship. She was under arrest and halfway to the Security Police headquarters for a strip search and much more before Svetlana learned of the incident. Lermanov's people had to spend many hours smoothing the matter over. There was considerable discussion of how in the future to assure that the Security Police only suppressed dissent from Bolrians and foreigners who were not connected to anyone who matters.

Anfisa deftly moved the discussion of irregularities concerning contracts that had been entered into by the Pacific resort to a discussion of the poorly drafted contracts relating to pipelines that had been entered by the Commerce Department. It seems a clerical mistake had led the Commerce Department into adopting wholesale boilerplate language that came from a supplier.

I was in an awkward position because I had investigated both the Pacific Resort and the pipeline contract problems. I suspected criminal conduct on the Pacific Resort contracts. It appeared that my firm, 4S, might have done a better job reviewing the pipeline contracts.

I was also in the room as rumors were raised regarding Russian efforts to pressure Bolrian operations. There was also a matter regarding complaints from neighboring countries of the army attacking rebel sites outside Bolry's borders.

Nothing was resolved as to anything.

That night I was properly scheduled to provide sexual services to Babanin. I was not at all surprised that Babinin was accompanied by Fortmanov. Given how poor security had become, I was not even surprised that Formanov had with him the Lottery Corporation employee who had helped smuggle me out of the building last Saturday, to help him gag me and smuggled me out of the BLC facility again. It was the same driver as from the Saturday before, also.

Babinin wanted a blow job in the car. I did that in a professional manner.

I knew that sex was not primarily what this ride was about. Fortmanov began speaking to me in English to ask if I'd had time to think over what he had said last Saturday. I said I'd had time but did not know what he wanted of me. Fortmanov said that I should stop acting like an idiot. "You know very well that you have to help us set Bolry on a better course that will help all of us. If you don't help, it will be very bad for many."

His supreme vagueness deserved to be answered in kind. "I will work to set Bolry on a better course for sure."

He was not stupid enough to settle for that but just grimaced and said I would get one more chance to help in a way that would be profitable for me and save me from suffering terribly.

They dropped me off about 3000 meters from the BLC hotel. It was not a bad walk back. I got to bed by 9:30 for the first time in a long time.

The BLC schedulers, whoever they were, had arranged for me to entertain the remainder of the men on Lermanov's list promptly. There would be General Yimofeyvich on Wednesday and Thursday the Zekezh leader, Sazarbeyev, would complete the list.

THE ARMY IN ME NOW

It was supposed to be very difficult to meet with a sex slave under circumstances in which the Slave Security Department could not closely monitor her situation. But the last few weeks, my body had been taken many miles from the safe BLC facilities.

General Yimofeyvich sent Colonel Shurov and Major Rukonin to meet me at the Justice Ministry at 19:00 on Wednesday. Shurov seemed to be 55, while Rukonin is maybe ten years younger. They sat in the back seat with me and immediately began feeling up my breasts as though they owned them. I smiled and accepted the cold, hard hands as I must.

Shurov, Rukonin and the driver, who looked vaguely familiar, wore army uniforms. I was driven to an army base maybe 30 km outside of town. Had I ever thought that this would be a romantic evening, that thought would have been crushed, as I was taken to an old empty barrack on the edge of an army base. General Yimofeyvich stood outside the barrack as we drove up. Shurov, Rukonin and Yimofeyvich walked into the barrack while the driver parked the car.

The officers were at least civil enough to realize that I had had nothing to eat since noon. A dining table in a closed canteen in the barrack had a little table cloth and places set for the four of us to eat together. Because the quality of the food was consistent with the caterer being the nearest open barrack canteen, I stayed well within my BLC calorie limit. To drink there was bottled water.

Yimofeyvich told me to walk into the sleeping quarters, pick out a bunk, take off all my clothes and lie down. I had heard rumors that Yimofeyvich had helped wipe out entire Afghan villages while in the Soviet Army in the 1980s and had not been much nicer is putting down rebels in Bolry. His approach to sex with me, though, was not coarse or unpleasant. He'd showered for the occasion and made an effort to allow me to enjoy the activity. As always, I made use of such opportunities.

Yimofeyvich left telling me that he was very sorry for me and hoped I would make the choices that would save my life. He walked off into the base as though he had gone on an evening stroll.

Shurov and Rukonin were another matter. First Shurov said he wasn't taking sloppy seconds. I had to have a shower. The shower in the disserted barrack did not work well but Shurov found a hose in the laundry with which he drenched me in cool water. He ordered me to lie on the concrete floor and spread my thighs so that he could spray between my legs for some time.

No, I did not find the spraying at all fun although with warmer water and better company I might have done so. Fortunately, because the July night was quite warm, the cold water was not as bad as it could have been.

After the shower, Rukonin began squeezing my breasts very firmly. Shurov began playing with a long knife or bayonet. He explained that he liked to play with knives while gently running the edge of one along the inside of my thighs. I told him that he really should not be doing this even if he did not mean to hurt me. I did not think he would cut me under the circumstances but Shurov did not seem stable. As I wondered if I was really going to get hurt, there was a knock at the entrance to the laundry room in which I had been sprayed off. The driver explained that they needed to get me and the car out of the base soon because of orders regarding base security and asked if the colonel expected to be long. The colonel said he had heard of no such orders and the driver should return to the car.

Nonetheless, Shurov immediately pulled down his pants. Without removing his boots, he entered me like he was trying to set a speed record. Fortunately, he wore a condom that was lubricated because I was not. Rukonin followed and proceeded in a similar hurried fashion. After Rukonin concluded, Shurov ordered me to get dressed as quickly as possible before saying, "I hope to have much more fun when we meet next. I will draw a little blood and perhaps, a whole barrack full of men can take you when you are drafted for duty as a sex slave to the army."

I replied, "I am a sex slave, but there are limits to what are allowed and a gangbang involving that many men would not be allowed. The BLC's property would be damaged. 8 is the limit." I tried to say this in a firm but light-hearted manner.

"No, you will be a soldier and face death at my command if I please. You played in the Lottery and lost. A soldier once he has enlisted may not decline to follow orders because he may get hurt."

"Good thing I did not enlist as a soldier and I need not fear dying as a result of my enlistment," I replied still trying to be conversational and non-confrontational without conceding that I was a buck private that could be ordered to march into machine gun fire.

"You will become a soldier after the nation is made strong again," he said as he shoved me into the car that had been driven up to the barrack. The driver dropped Shurov and Rukonin off at the other end of the base before driving me back to the hotel.

I looked carefully at the driver's face as I got out, but he acted like he had not known me before that night. I guess a lot of people look alike. It seems like a lot of men I see I feel like I've seen before, but maybe that comes from having sex with hundreds of men each year.

SEX EDUCATION FOR THE DEVELOPING WORLD

Thursday was another day downtown followed by sex work that night. When I was met by the driver downtown, Margaret was in the car. More surprisingly, Mr. Jacobs was with her. Anthropologist Margaret is often sent to jobs where there is a hint of exotic cultures because she enjoys that so much. That she would be sent along on a trip to the desert-dwelling Zekezhs was natural. I knew that 4S junior partner Jacobs was de facto a male sex slave but did not expect to be sent off on jobs with him.

After I looked at Jacobs in the car, he spontaneously explained that many of the Zekezh tribesmen like men as well as women. "In Bolry, I have fully developed my bi-sexual nature, I guess I did not have a choice."

As Jacobs and I have never gotten along and he seemed embarrassed by what he was doing, I decided to talk to Margaret. "Professor, what do you know of the Zekezh culture."

"Traditionally, it was a starkly patriarchal society in which the woman's role was mainly breeding, milking goats, and housekeeping. For men, sex with women was performed mainly to produce babies and recreational sex was mainly with men and boys. The situation was not much different from that in ancient Athens.

"Recently, however, Zekezh men have been exposed to the ways of the big cities and Zekezh women have come to ask more of life. I would expect that Jacobs will entertain the old timers while you and I will be with younger men and perhaps even women. But I don't know. You never really understand different sexual cultures until you have participated fully in them. I always thirst for knowledge."

Yeah, you thirst alright, I thought to myself, but you satisfy a lot more than your curiosity. Margaret is lusty even by Bolrian sex slave standards, although perhaps not more than me.

It was a long drive to the eastern edge of Bolry before we reached the areas in which the Zekezh are a majority. Sazarbeyev and about 20 men met us when we arrived. Jacobs was immediately led to one yurt in the company of 8 of the men. Margaret was led to another yurt. She was followed by 8 of the men. Sazarbeyev and four of the men grabbed me and took me in a large off-road vehicle for a ride out into the wilds.