Whole New Slave Game Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sazarbeyev spoke with the four men in a language I did not understand. They laughed. Sazarbeyev told me that they had something special for me to start with as we arrived at a gas pipeline. One of the men tossed a piece of canvas over the pipeline while the other three undressed me completely. I was then stretched over the canvas and ropes attached to stakes were attached to my arms and legs. After the stakes were driven into the ground, I was spread in all directions with my body curled backward over the pipe and the front of my body fully exposed to anything these guys would do.

The bondage was uncomfortable but not painful. I was thankful for all the yoga and exercises I'd been forced to do by the BLC that made me more limber. My back did not hurt. Bringing my head as far forward as I could, I could see the tips of my breasts but nothing below that. The pipe was not too cold and the weather was warm and dry.

Sazarbeyev was the only one who spoke in Russian. "I have always wanted to rut a western woman over pipes bringing gas to the west. It seems only right somehow. Energy is piped to the West. Semen is piped into a Westerner. We work like slaves to maintain the pipelines. You should be worked liked slaves on the pipes. Especially you, Svetlana's New York hatchet bitch."

I was in no position to argue with my head facing the stars, breasts pushed up and my legs spread at just the right height and angel for easy access. I could not face my accuser. What faced him were all my most vulnerable parts. Mainly addressing the stars, I said that the Tolski government had generally sought to help the Zekezh people in Bolry and that most of those opposing the Tolskis were much less sympathetic.

"Yes, the Tolski government helps the lackeys that help it. Many now in the yurts rutting your friends have been bought off with Tolski money gotten from business from the pipelines and whores like you. Those opposing the Tolski government may not be nice, but they are willing to see an independent Zekezh that would not have to cater to westernizing whoremongers to live."

With that he began to maul my breasts and pinch my nipples like he was dealing with pizza dough. I was utterly helpless. The only thing I could control freely was my mind.

I looked at the stars and realized that I was so sick that I was enjoying all of this even while hating that I was enjoying this. Then I thought how I'd had this sick set of thoughts a thousand times before and could I please just accept my sick self or kill my sick self. These thoughts were interrupted by what I assumed was a large penis being slammed into me. Having no view of what was going on, I was taken by surprise and gave out a surprised little scream as I experienced a penetration much deeper than usual. I came for the first time that night almost immediately thereafter although my Kegel muscles, mouth and eyelids were the only parts of me I could move freely.

It had been a while since I was taken in such complete bondage. The owner of the penis was in no hurry and kept up a hard and steady pace while beginning again to maul my breasts. I could hear chattering around me and smell the odor of strong tobacco being lit. The stars are sworn to the silence of distance I remembered from some old poem. I met the thrusts to the small extent I could and used the Kegel muscle to squeeze when the penetrator stopped and grunted. I tried to focus exclusively on the friction of the penis against my inner walls. Why should I do anything else? I couldn't help the "yes, yes, yes," escaping from my mouth as I came more strongly than the first time. The spectators began laughing.

As he withdrew, Sazarbeyev leaned forward enough for me to see that he was the man who had been in me. The man who followed was less well-endowed but it is not the size that matters. It was different but interesting especially as he worked my lower lips with his hand as he rubbed me from the inside. The two men that followed were more into a straight jackhammer motion. In total, I had five orgasms in bondage spread wide over a gas pipeline.

They did not allow me much time to clean up and did not want me to get dressed. Soon, I was back to the yurts where Margaret, Jacobs and I had been split up. I was led by Sazarbeyev to the yurt where they had taken Margaret. He pushed me through the door saying, "I want no part of this. I will take you again when we own the pipelines over which I fuck you."

I expected to find Margaret having sex in some interesting matter but what I saw was very strange. She was engaged in sex but on a nice rug with pillows and she was on top. Further, she was whispering in her lover's ear in some language he understood, apparently giving pointers as to how to please her that were being followed carefully. She worked up and down and back and forth. He kissed her nipples as she brought them to his mouth. She massaged his head and caressed his nipples too.

Most surprising, though, was that there were 7 men and 8 women sitting not ten feet away watching carefully like medical students observing a new procedure. The audience was smiling but not with a hint of shame or derision. Mainly they were extremely attentive with most of them taking notes and pictures as each new move was made.

After Margaret sat up and made the hip motions that caused she and the Zekezh to breathe rapidly and come with a grunt and demur scream, Margaret moved off of the man while keeping him in her while their heavy breathing faded. Conscious now of my presence, Margaret said, "Sometimes you learn when you thought you would teach and sometimes you teach when you thought you'd learn."

As if to reinforce the point, Margaret began lecturing for about 20 minutes in the language I did not understand. After nodding to Margaret and saying things I did not understand, five of the men and five of the women walked away in couples.

Margaret explained, "The Zekezh language is very close to the Pasho that I studied in Afghanistan years ago. Serious divisions have arisen within the Zekezh culture under the pressure of contact with Bolrian-Russian culture and outside influences from pipeline contractors and others. I hope these divisions do not become violent but the place seems on the verge of strife.

"I was enlisted to instruct some of the progressive Zekezh people how we do it in the west. I started with Bekred there in the missionary position but heated it up in many ways to make it less missionary and more fun. Tolasso with whom you saw me when you came in, said he wanted to try something completely new. I believe the five couples who left are now off to try that. Two of the three women who have remained want to know how western women make love to women. I am going to lecture and demonstrate on that subject now. Bekred would now like to try what I did with Tolasso with you. I mentioned to him that cowgirl style was one of your specialties. Once you and Bekred are done and Tolasso is ready to go again, he and the last woman you see are going to try what you demonstrate."

In my lines of work, one must be extremely flexible. With some, one is used passively in complete bondage and can only do the best one can without freedom of movement. An hour later, one is asked to be totally in charge. It requires that one stay in great shape, immense concentration and an ability to generate enthusiasm spontaneously.

I have been told by some men that the second or third orgasm in a night often feels more intense than the first. It takes longer to get there but is exquisite when it arrives. Bekred reported that that was the case this night.

I came with the most lovely tingling flutters as I often do when I am allowed to move my body to gently work my lovers penis over my G-spot and into my cervix while rubbing my clit on the base of his torso.

We did not talk to Jacobs about his night on the way back. Margaret said that I should be happy because much of her last speech to the students consisted of cautionary statements to effect that they should make sure that no one is in pain during sex, that lubrication is critical, they should not make babies they don't want, and they should not assume that what they see in porn movies or read in porn stories is anything like reality. "I concluded," Margaret said, "that they don't call porn stars actresses for nothing and that they should never assume that something that a porn star seemed to enjoy would please their girlfriends. I also mentioned that you and I were born oversexed, have cultivated our sick minds and have now practiced rapacious sex for years and they should not expect normal women to get off like the bizarre women that you and I are."

While I appreciated Margaret being frank with her students, I did not think it was necessary to emphasize my perversity.

We got back late.

The BLC has decided to let me work from my room in the BLC headquarters today, Friday. Tonight at 19:00, there is to be a reception for some of those attending the Whole New Game. After that, I am scheduled to be with Phil Clark, the sweetheart that is organizing the Whole New Game in which his wife is to become a sex slave. Saturday we finally get to the Whole New Game.